Far Pangaea 49: Core Sample

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Landing in the slosh below the T-Rex shakes off its wounds and decides enough was enough. It was time to leave. He would find prey elsewhere. The East looked promising. Standing victorious Verago eyes his surroundings. Had he truly won this day?

The sun would rise soon. The glare upon the horizon an eerie orange. Unsettling to Verago of the possibility of a daylight destroying him he begins to lower in size. He would have to seek shelter soon. Mid change he hears the loud rupture of buckling metal. Up above on the Tanker he spots the Green of Eden rising out of its bonds.

"Gaea?" He growls.

Towering like the mightiest of Sequoia she feels the pressures of the night, yet senses the nourishment of an oncoming sun.

"Beloved!" She calls out.

Verago is taken by surprise, "Lilith? How? I felt you expire?"

"I am not lost to you so easily Beloved. I planned quite well how to survive. I am now Gaea reborn. Dark Gaea indeed."

"Yesssssssssss!" Verago smiles, "What of our child?"

"That would be me Daddio."

Cameron Scott flies skyward and fans his wings. From black feathers and whitened flesh he turns to human form with white feathers. The biting of the apple offering him change. Including in size. Cameron Scott was growing up.

"It's time for a Family Reunion."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12