Far Pangaea 50: Raising Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the chasm of light Sophia drops Verago in favor of gripping his throat. Hoisting him up at arms length his feet still touched the sacred ground.

"I'm going to miss the old Cameron." Sophia pouts, "Maybe in another life." She smiles suddenly and peers over her shoulder, "My tiny friends are singing Ozzy's Ultimate Sin. I love that song."

Without a flinch she releases Verago's body into the depths. Choosing to play an air guitar in favor of his loss. Cameron Scott joined in with air drums. He would get over his old body. He rather liked this new one. The rest of the group shivered.

Behind Jack Ramse rose Gaea in Lillian Black's body, "You have been cursed." "I think so." Jack puffed his cheeks.

"You shall walk this world alone. Forever. I am sorry I cannot lift your curse."

"It's fine. I saved our friends. At least I think so. It's a brand new day. We saved you. We rescued God's country. You have your sister back. Set free some good people." He raises Soultaker to see Cain within. He was smiling. Thankful to have a home. Until Kong Zao drug him away kicking and screaming. Touché.

His thoughts then turn to Ruby. The possibility of his unborn child. What had he done? He would now be a deadbeat Dad. Forced to not be there for them. He could only shake his head.

"I can go with you Jack." He hears to his left. Greta Winston turned visible. She had been listening to their conversation.

"No. I need you to stay back. Help keep Ruby sane. Protected. I trust you Greta."

"If you say so." Greta shed a tear. She knew even for a short time what loneliness could do. This man had saved her from that life.

"I will need your help. One last favor?" He sighs.

"Anything, Jack. Name it."

He pulls her close and whispers into her ear. Nodding Greta felt weak. Being too close to him was draining her energy. Those close to him would suffer should he stay. He pushes her away and her body returns to normal. Her tears were flowing harder knowing how his nearness would harm the others. She would do as he asked. Until then she would hide her emotions. Behind a veil of invisibility.

Down at the bottom of the chasm Verago's body lands with a crushing thump upon the soil. Snarling he fights to stand. The light blinding him. Still he eyes the rock which could be heard beating ever louder.

"Father?" He holds a hand to cover against the glare. His days of being used to seeing through the light failing him again.

"Yes My Son." He hears forcing Verago to drop to his knees.

"May I come home Father?"

"No My Son."

"Why am I here?"

"Too know my infinite love."

"You still love me Father?"

"Yes. Always. Forever. Eternally."

"Where am I too go?"

"That is no longer for me to decide."

"How can that be? You are the Creator. It is your decision to make."

"Not this time. Goodbye My Son."

"Father do not abandon me. Where am I too go?"

The light lowers as he hears a grinding noise. He witnesses the removal of a sword from the stone. Charged in a red glow this time.

"The Roman." Verago sneers, "You would send this mortal shell unto Death?"

"Nay! Too Hell with you." Antonaeus Gaicazar plunges his newly named blade called Heaventide deep into Verago's chest where Soultaker once occupied. Holding firm in his stance he watches Verago scream and burn. His body turning to ash. Yet not consumed. His flesh devoured into the sword's blade and sent off to Hell.

Sword removed once the ash cloud fades Gaicazar stands tall looking down at a sight he recognized.

"How is this possible?" The Roman looks shocked.

There knelt the original body of Cameron Scott. Back to normal. Eyes bulging as he examines his body.

"Ohhhhhh, Shit! Sabbath is going to have a cow."

"I told you one day you would fly again." Gaicazar muses.

"Yeah! The other Me."

Up above the winged Cameron Scott felt a stir in his chest. Opening his mouth he releases a portion of his soul and watches it vanish into the pit. The others didn't know how to react. Cam nudges past Malcolm and peers down into the void of lowering light.

With a stunned expression Cameron dives into the abyss while the others stood by in shock. For long minutes they waited as Cameron returns from the pit hoisting Antonaeus Gaicazar. Dropping the Roman beside the crew. They were happy to see him. In their joyous response Cam returns to the depths forcing them to question things again.

"Wait for it My Friends." Gaicazar grimly scowls.

A bit longer than his first trip they see the light fade completely. Then a thinner glow rise up. Deafened breathing they watch a miracle being born. With a loud ruffle of feathers Cameron Scott introduces...Cameron Scott.

Fluttering to the ground Winged Cam shrugs as he releases himself in front of the others. "Funny thing happened on the way to the baby maker." Old Cam jests.

Winged Cam looks at Sabbath, "Guess who else has a Twin. Double date with Lillian?"

Gaea joins them from behind amused by the situation, "God has given you a second chance."

"Really?" Both Cam's reply as one.

Within all of those sharing the microbial parasites they hear the tune of Foreigner's song Double Vision. Everyone looked at Sophia.

"Hey! They just pick my head for inspiration."

Elle shakes her head and looks back, "Ain't this something Jack? Jack?" Her gaze narrows to the distance. Jack stood alone. Her heart slowed down the second she realized the situation. Her thoughts melt and she too hid a tear from a diamond eye. One reunion. One fatality. Of sorts.

"Gaea?" Elle consoles as a plant like hand caresses her shoulder.

"Be there for him Child."

Clearing her throat Elle Franklin coughs up, "Let's take our sorry asses back home."

Uncertain of the future Madigan Ridge halts Malcolm, "I would like to leave Gaea with something. Will you help me out?"

She whispers into his ear before kissing it. The sensation made Malcolm clear his throat, "You guys all go on ahead. Me and Maddy will catch up."

"Mom?" Sophia looks curious.

"Go on. Don't give me that look. No we're not going to have sex. Get your head out of the gutter. I still love your Father."

Reluctant Sophia joins Elle and normal Cameron. Winged Cam taking flight with Sabbath in his arms. Off to the south they flew. Original Cameron smiles, "Honeymoon."

Jack didn't give them time to catch up. He bolted across the desert in fashion. The others merely attributed it to him wanting to get back to Ruby and James. Sixty three miles was a long walk. Gaicazar ended up carrying Greta to appease her limp. Such a sweet man.

Gaea confronts Maddy as Malcolm increases his height once more. Uncertain of their decision to remain.

"What are you two up too?" Lillian asks.

"Covering that hole up. Without covering it up. So too speak. We figured you needed water."

Maddy winks then rises up into the air into the air toward of all places Malcolm's sagging balls. Touching the rune upon it Maddy's body returns to the watery state she had adopted before. This time she dives head long into the pit and splashes down near the God stone. Surfacing from her own puddle Maddy smiles at the pulsing rock.

"I hope you don't mind. We can call this the Tears of God if you like."

The pulse beats faster, "Thank you My Child."

"Can you tell my Husband I love him?"

"He shall know."

Maddy then releases her watery powers in a maddening deluge. Inspired by the Great Flood. In hours the pit had become a fresh water lake. Once full Maddy steps from the water and converts herself back to normal. Looking around for Malcolm she notes he had kept busy. He had removed the Oil Tanker three miles out into the desert to the South. Now returning she joined him as Malcolm recedes his stature. Hand in hand they rejoice at a job well done.

"You are welcome within Eden." Gaea grows up next to them and smiles, then offering Lillian a chance to speak, "May I visit your home my new friends?"

"Of course you can." Maddy returns the smile of a loving soul.

Mal waves goodbye and drags Maddy by her hand along with him. She was happy to hold his hand. Friendship. For now.

Futures unknown. Good enough for now.

Back at the Ganthorian Starship Ruby stood outside peering at the distance. A dust cloud was approaching from the West.

"They're coming back." Ruby jumps up and down. Xander barking at the sight. Feeling his pets disturbance young James Ian races down the ramp to join them. Using a pair of binoculars he swallows.

"Ruby! We have to go inside."

"Why? Let me see." She claims the binoculars as James huddles behind her.

"Is that?"

"T-REX! Come on."

Her belly warming up suddenly she again raises her tank top. This time the glowing letters were different. Turning to show James.

"D A? What the heck is D A?"

James cringes, "At first I thought it was baby's first words. MA like MAMA. This DA could be DA as in DADA?"

"Or?" Ruby panics.

James shrugs with a wince.

"Could be DAAM as in DAMNNNNNNNN!"

"Get inside."

Ruby had, had enough.

12