Far Pangaea 55: Nomads Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can do many things. A Pixie be a magical maiden. As ye 'ave seen."

Eying Iota he notes the girl yawn and curl up on Jack's shoulder. It was evident that even she needed rest. Smiling at her fondness of him he leaves her there. Lowball spies his smile and grimaces. It was difficult to trust. Even Jack knew he would sleep with one eye open.

"Let's get some shut eye." Jack encourages.

"I will keep watch."

"That's what Fenway is for. Now that he's powered up. Sleep. We can talk more in the morning."

Lowball refused. He remained awake another hour. Eyelids heavy he falls over snoring.

In his slumber Jack felt Iota flutter and fly down toward his crotch. Laying there she fell fast asleep. Jack rolled his eyes. He knew she was going to be trouble.

The Ganthorian Hilton.

Hours earlier Colonel Ruby Goddard had filled her team in on the revelations of the SOS call from the Ganthorian female. None of them quite knew what to do about her. She was pinpointed as to be imprisoned five miles underground. By who or what they had no clue.

Five miles down was a deep problem. Only Sophia Ridge had any hopes of surviving at those depths without proper gear. Gear that even James was not sure was available in the Ganthorian ship. They would need the help of their amphibian friends. It became a waiting game to see when Animahni would return with a new catch of seafood. It was not as if they had a way to contact her. Or her friends Tyrakuus and Oophalah.

For now all they could do was relax and ponder on the lies and possible truthes of James Ian Pryce.

Outside the ship Malcolm Brand approached Sophia Ridge. He knew he needed to explain having sex with her Mother. Sophia had been moody ever since. In her solitude Sophia chose to rip the doors off of more Cargo containers to see what was inside. Watching the girl tear open doors like ripping paper even Mal had to raise a brow.

"Find anything good?"

"No payload of condoms. That's for sure." Sophia growls.

"Can we talk about this like adults?"

"Back off Tall, Dark, and Rock Hard."

He had to chuckle at her choice of words. She referred to his colossal rock like body more than his own current form. It was nothing racist.

"She and I both tried to keep things from getting physical Sophia. We finally decided we may never get out of here. Our past...future...might be long gone. This is here and this is all we may ever know from now on."

"Daddy is coming for us. Stay away from my Mom."

Sophia begins tossing things from the container. Items such as medical supplies. Equipment. Hospital needs. In her rampage Malcolm notes something of interest. Something she was ready to destroy in her attitude.

"Sophia wait!" He yells, "That's an Ultrasound Imaging machine. James can use that to give Ruby a sonogram."

Sophia halts her temper long enough to grasp his words. She then carefully eases away from it. She didn't want to risk her body ruining it by her acidic touch. Everything she had already discarded was bruised by her handling. This gave Mal a chance to step in and remove it safely. Once he hauls it out Sophia rolls her eyes.

"My Mom better not need that in a few weeks."

Malcolm felt sad suddenly. Luckily they had only began having sex when Cameron Scott interrupted them. Now he definitely hoped for a case of condoms. His only worry was could a dead woman have a baby? Could he in his Godly insides create life? More questions.

Elle Franklin joined them as Mal took the device inside. On his way by Malcolm tells her, "Go calm Sophia down. I barely rescued this for James. Sonogram time."

"Ohh! Good catch. I'll deal with the unruly teenager."

Stepping toward the container Elle found Sophia standing quiet instead of raging. The mood had certainly changed.

"Everything alright Sophia?"

"No. Do you really think Dad can get us out of here?"

Elle shrugs faintly, "All we can do is cross our fingers."

"Do we trust the punk from here on? I still can't believe he lied to us."

"Sophia? I don't truly think James meant to hurt anyone. Even if he weren't on our flight it was destined to happen. Crazy as it sounds, even though good folks died due to the flight, I'm glad we have James along. We need him as much as he needs us. Look at how much good has occured with his help."

"I know. Jack's arm. When I first got dumped on. Other stuff. I still want to choke him."

"I think we all do. But, then hug him after."

"I'll hug him. Call him out." She laughs dryly.

"You're not eating the Genius."

"Spoilsport."

"So, this crates a medical supply container. What else do we have?"

"BP cuffs. Expired insulins. Pills. Nothing whacky though."

"Probably nothing is good except equipment. There's your dinner. Druggy." Elle giggles.

"Yay! Wonder if the birth control pills still work."

"Stop that. You need to accept what happened between Malcolm and Maddy. None of us can predict the future. We have to live for the here and now. Your Mother made the choice. Don't blame either of them."

"UGH! I know. I know. I just can't help feeling that she cheated on Dad."

"Not trying to make you mad Sophia. What if your Dad moved on until the folks at REGION brought him in? Who's to say he didn't cheat thinking you and Maddy were dead?"

"Mom did die."

"You know what I mean. She's still dead. Kinda."

"Stop making me less mad. I see your points. Fine! I'll forgive Mom. Even Malcolm. Y'know what upsets me most?"

"What's that?"

"I can't find a sex partner that can survive me. Even a toy friend."

"Aw, Girl! I feel for you."

"Do you think your diamond fingers could--?"

"Don't even go there." Elle points defensively.

Laughter calmed the situation.

4.5 Billion years in the future. Give or take. The year 2020 A.D.

Days after General Obadiah Ridge had learned the basics of his Wife's whereabouts he holed up in a Hotel outside of Joint Base Langley-Eustus, Virginia.

He reviewed documents loaned to him from REGION. Statements about the Hercules aircraft that was lost containing his Wife and Daughter. Notes from Nicola Tesla himself. Even numbers crunched by Einstein before he died. Sworn to secrecy by a Phantom Organization that could just as easily erase the General. He was needed for some reason. What that reason was he would figure out.

Fatigued the General decided to lock his files away in a secure safe within the room. Taking a hot shower to relax he prepared for bed. Pouring a scotch as a nightcap. As he swallows his drink he hears a knock at his door.

"Who the hell is knocking at this hour?" He eyed a clock. Midnight past by five minutes. Edgy he peers out the door peep hole. On the other side stood a familier face. This led him to open the door ajar.

"Ms. Lamb?" He winces. She was wearing a slinky red dress with excessive cleavage. The front plunging down to her navel. With a beguiling smile Director Judith Lamb of REGION bats her eyes.

"I'm here to offer my services General. Should you need my experienced opinion."

"Dressed like that?"

She glares over her dress. With ease she slips it off of her shoulders and lets it glide over her naked body. Until it reached her heels.

"Better?"

Nodding grimly Obadiah Ridge opens his door and invites her in. The dress remaining in the hallway. Once inside she steps away to let him close the door.

"Rather brazen of you Judith. Seeing as we just met."

"I know what I want."

She eases closer and unwraps his towel. Dropping it to the floor. His manhood at attention. Even though he thought instantly of his wife Madigan. Why would this gorgeous creature approach him like this after bringing him in with info on his Wife? Troubling indeed.

"I will do whatever you need of me General. Yesterday, now, and tomorrow."

"In that case. Let's break out those files and start digging. You can leave the dress outside."

Her mood trembles at his controlling manner. It was obvious he liked what he saw from her. Yet, he was quite aware that the files were over his head. Her temptations would be set aside for another time. Weary or not General Obadiah Ridge was a man to get the job done.

Judith Lamb wanted more.

If not this night.

12