Far Pangaea 57: Hare Trigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope! Sabbath here is cumming at a bad time. What's up Maddy?"

"I needed to know more about my husband. How did Sabbath make contact with him?"

"Ghosties just like you. They come out of hiding in the moonlight." He continually thrusts like a possessed demon. Maybe he was.

"I would see this event for myself. If you do not mind."

"Not at all. I'm about done here. One more good load into her and my girl will be ready for a rest."

Maddy attempts to see Sabbath but Cameron's wingspan obstructs her view.

"She sounds as if she is dying."

"Already dead. Just like you. Vampire remember?"

"Right. I can step outside until you two are done."

"Wait for it." He chuckles then snarls loudly. His roar shaking windows. Sabbath Black screams so dramatically that Maddy felt the echo literally vibrate through her. How bizarre.

Batting his wings violently he recalls them into his back. Maddy found the containment interesting. He had mastered his transformation so fluidly in such a short time. Pulling out of Sabbath, Cam turns to face Maddy, his monster cock spattering cum all around as he steps from the bed.

Horror struck Madigan Ridge the second she saw Sabbath. The poor girl had her arms chained to the headboard. Her body drowning in sweat and cum. Yet something was different about her.

"She looks human again. How did this happen?"

"I fucked the evil right out of her." Cam flexes his muscles.

"What of the microscopic parasites she had within?"

"Tasty critters. They're still in her. I just cornered them in her nipples."

"What?"

"Creative license Maddy. I ordered them to fix her cells to live again. Purged her of her Vampirism. Those little suckers are multi purpose. But, yeah I trained them to inhabit her nipples. No where else unless I allow it."

Maddy drifts next to Sabbath and studies her face. Her eyelids fluttering to reveal big beautiful blue eyes. Her hair back to being brunette and full.

"Dear God. Are you hurt Sabbath?"

Breathing roughly her chest heaves but Sabbath swallows enough air to fill her lungs. It was nice to truly breath once more.

"I have never felt better. Hello Maddy."

Madigan wasn't convinced. Touching the girl she turns her intangible and allows the chains holding her to collapse upon the mattress. Released Sabbath returns to her human self.

"She likes bondage Maddy. That's only a temporary solution." Cam stretches. "Why are you abusing her Cameron?"

Before he can say anything Sabbath sits up, "He is not abusing me. He is healing me Maddy."

Madigan Ridge was still not convinced. Yet, she would overlook this for now. "What are those?"

Cam looks to his right out the French doors, "Oh that there is Gomez and Moe. Who knew Neanderthal's were gay. Wonder where Lorenzo and Lucy went."

"Who?"

"I don't think they are Neanderthals. They look to monkey like." Maddy studies them, "Earlier man I believe."

"Whatever!" Cam shrugs, "Saved them from the Vamps. They're kind of our pets now." "Like Sabbath here? Your pet?"

"You complaining Sabbath?" Cam grows cocky.

"No My Lord. I am yours."

Maddy shook her head as best as she could, "What of the other Cameron?" She examines Sabbath's expression.

"She's free to go to my other Me. If she wants to. Want that Sabbath? I won't stop you."

"No. I say again I am yours."

"You can mentally fuck Me all you want. Let my other Me get his strobe on."

"I will obey you Master."

"Which me?" He chuckles.

"You." She looks confused.

"Sooner or later we're gonna have that threesome Me, You, and Me."

"As you desire."

Maddy was becoming agitated by hearing all of this mushy obedience. Enough was enough. Waving off their annoyance Maddy phases out of the Palace and finds a place to hole up until nightfall. Reverting to her flesh and blood body she curls up on a nice comfy mattress. Laying there she feels a thump from under the bed.

"What in the world?"

Crawling out from under the bed was the female primitive Lucy. Terror in her eyes. "You poor thing. You're trembling. Come up here." Maddy pats the blankets.

Enticed by her kind attitude Lucy hops up on the bed and reluctantly cowers. Eyes afraid to make contact with this stranger.

"You must be Lucy."

Lucy pats the top of her head as if trying to put her name to memory. Hearing it so often it had struck her as a possibility that was her name. Identity so uncertain. Just as quickly Lucy points toward the floor. As if trying to warn Maddy.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?"

Again Lucy motions by slapping a hand on the side of the bed. Haunted by her persistence Maddy steps down from the bed to look under it. To her deepest fears she discovers Lorenzo. Dead. His body half way phased into the floor. Killed as his body was caught between solid objects.

"Oh my God!" Maddy leaps to her feet, "Stay here." In a swift change back into her ghostly form for safety Maddy returns to the Palace. Furious she confronts Cameron.

"What did you do to the Male?"

Cam narrows his eyes, "Male? Who? Lorenzo? He was outside maybe two hours ago. Why?"

"I found him dead two cabins away. Under the bed. Did you kill him?"

"Cameron was with me for the last few hours. He could not have killed him." Sabbath leaps to her feet then topples to the floor. Her limbs weak from hours of sex. That and not being used to her normal body anymore.

"Easy Beautiful. Let the change set in before overdoing it." Cam races to her side cradling her.

Maddy could see his genuine concern. It was almost touching.

"Something phased him through the floor. He is caught between. Killed instantly for certain."

"I swear it wasn't me Maddy. Where's Lucy?"

"In the room with him. She showed me his body."

"Damn. Let's go look into this. Sabbath? Go get the boys and watch over them."

Leaping to his feet Cam follows Maddy through the doors until he steps into the other cabin. Upon entering Lucy see's Cam and brightens up. Shuffling around the bed to lay at his feet. Maddy could easily see the female adored Cameron. Maybe her reaction toward the winged man was misplaced.

Bending over to pat Lucy on the head Cam stood back up and stepped to the bed. Reaching under he tosses the bed up and over the body for a better inspection. It was a gruesome sight. Dashing Lorenzo looked mutilated by his merger with the floor.

"Almost like he tried one of your tricks but failed."

"Did he have powers like mine?"

"Not that I know of. Looks to me like we have a murder mystery on the High Seas. Well, High Desert." He frowns looking back at the female, "Lucy? What happened here?"

Lucy begins to grow noisy in her primitive language of grunts and growls. Waving her arms she hops about like a frog then pinches the hair on her arm. That led to her tugging on her ears.

"Not helping." He hisses, "Okay. Until I know what or who did this to Lorenzo nobody leaves the Palace. Maddy? I'm sorry you had to find this. I'll get to the bottom of this. I swear."

"I'll be here to help you. I hope to speak with Obadiah tonight."

"Fingers crossed. Pin feathers too."

"You scare me Cameron. I won't lie."

"I understand. I hope to make you see I'm not so bad just because my Mom was a Vamp and my Dad a Fallen Angel. I'm still good ole Cameron Scott. Trust me. If you can."

"I want to."

"Let's get back to Sabbath. Come on Lucy."

Madigan watches him claim Lucy's hand and slowly walk her back to the Palace. Before leaving Madigan eyes the corpse of Lorenzo. Almost as if a feeling she decides to reach down and touch the poor creature. A sudden flash in her mind she witnesses something unexpected.

"A circle of light around him. What in the hell?"

Nancy Druid was in the house.

Back at the Ganthorian ship.

"James? Can we talk?" Ruby gently raps on his door. Creaking his bedroom door open he peeks outside at her shyly. She smiles at him, "Good news. I found clothing."

Chuckling at her newfound glee he decides to open his door and let her in. She chooses to stand in the threshold instead. Leaning on the door jam she folds her arms over her chest. She knew she had nipple hard on. She had destroyed the boy once today by her nudity. Once was enough.

"How do we explain the destruction I caused outside?"

Shrugging James takes a deep breath, "As always this is only a hypothesis. I'm smart but some things can only be guessed at. You were getting your heart rate up working out. You were punching the bag like an opponent right?"

"Yes." She narrows her eyes.

"I think the baby was defending you. Fetus looked like living energy. I have no clue how it can do that. When your BP rose due to combat I think he, she released energy throughout your whole body. Almost kinetically. I think the baby sent an attack through you. Increased your strength, speed, and stamina. We can run tests if you want."

"Tomorrow maybe." She sighs, "I guess you got your wish."

His eyes flare up, "What? To see you naked? Been there done that Hula Girl."

She releases her arms to reach over and flick his forehead playfully, "NO!"

"What then?" He laughs.

"I got super powers. Whether I wanted them or not. And, I didn't."

"I think the baby is the super human. You're just his armor."

"Her armor?"

"Won't know until it matures more."

"For Jack's sake I hope it's a boy. He suggested the name Noble."

"Yeah. Sounds more like a boy's name."

"Noble Goddard. Sounds funky." She frowns.

"I hope Jack's alright out there."

"Me too. Keep the faith."

Both slightly teary eyed Ruby hugs James tight. It was comforting. Maybe just maybe she was already Motherly. Even her glowing abdomen spelling the letters A and S would agree.

"You can take your hand off of my ass now."

He did.

Quickly.

12