Far Pangaea 60: Go Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

He grits his teeth sweating, "Maybe."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She throws a fit tossing her hands in the air and paces in a circle. She hadn't noticed a Rabbit watching at the opened door. Once she did she points at it, "YOU! OUT!" The bunny scurries away.

"Getting deep James Ian." Cam puffs his cheeks.

James wanted to cry, "I don't know how this stuff works. Stop making me the bad guy in all of this."

In Ruby's tantrum her body begins to glow. Which in turn made Cameron's body activate its own fluorescent hue. Seeing both James felt nauseous.

"Breath you Guys. You're both going Three Mile Island."

Cam realizes the Kid was right. Strangely he wanted to hug Ruby. He reacts quickly and allows his glow to subdue Ruby's. It worked. A calmness came over her. Cam felt like it was the right thing to do.

"Wow. Nirvana." Ruby sighs. Her belly then lights up the letters "N A and I."

"What's NAI?" Cam stands back to read them.

"IAN." James whispers.

"Mirror image. Jack noticed that when he was still here." Ruby ponders.

"That explain that? Are you the Momma of James here?" Cam tries to keep her calm. "Would that make Jack your Father?" She closes her eyes.

"Is Jack the Father?" Cam asks Ruby.

"Guys stop. Please! Whoever that baby is I had nothing to do with it. At least I don't think so. Maybe my coming back in time set something new in motion. I swear to God I had no idea if so."

"I believe you James. I guess we wait 8 more months and see if you pop out of my vagina." Ruby becomes gently bitter.

"At least you would know you and Jack had a cute kid."

"Not helping Wingman." Ruby needed air. Turning away she marches out and leaves Cam and James to suffer the awkwardness. In their silence Cam chose again to do the right thing. Grabbing James he yanks the boy into his chest and held him firm.

"Bawl your eyes out. I'll take the brunt." Cam exhales. He did. Tears fell and fell hard. Then came loud female screams. Orgasms. Cam carefully held his hands over James ears. The reborn Pilot smirks in thought, "Go Fish."

2020 A.D.

General Obadiah Ridge drove a rented SUV up into the wilderness of the Montana/ Canadian border. Out in the middle of nowhere. The roads were dirt and bumpy. Following directions on a GPS was near impossible. Finally reaching his destination he pulls up in front of a large log cabin home. Tin roof. No power lines. He knew things were off the grid the second he noticed no car. Merely an ATV.

Shutting his engine off Obadiah steps out and is met by a Golden Retriever glad to see another human. Petting the dog he wonders the chances of it being a clone too. Holding the dogs face as he crouches he looks it in the eye.

"Anyone in there?" He jests feeling paranoia. The dog merely pants.

"You found me. I'm impressed." Came a voice. Not from the mouth of the dog though. A feminine voice from the cabin. Obadiah smirks at the dog dryly, "I still don't trust you."

Standing up Obadiah looks beyond his SUV and spots his target, "Thank you for meeting with me Miss Dorsey."

"Serena. Come on in. Just brewed a pot of coffee. Want some?"

"I would. Black please." He walks toward her. Serena Dorsey was a shapely woman indeed. Even in a flannel shirt and faded blue jeans. A rugged woman to be certain. However, he wasn't there to eyeball fine looking women. It was just a perk.

Entering behind her Obadiah notices the décor. Obviously a Hunter lived here. Totally unexpected. Heads of animals were hung on the wall like trophies. Family pictures graced the wall over the fireplace. Even the furniture was made to fit the lifestyle.

"Nice place." He calls out to her while she was in the Kitchen.

"Thank you. It belonged to my Dad. Inherited from three generations."

"So, Lucas Dorsey owned this place."

"He did. I never knew Grampa Luke. Only stories."

"Good ones I hope."

"Oh God No. He was an evil man from what I hear." She returns with a steaming mug of coffee. Passing it off she motions him to the couch. Seat taken they stare at each other a moment. Both reading the other.

"Live out here alone?"

"I'm a Writer. I like my peace and quiet. Only me and Daisy there."

"Mind if we put the dog outside?"

"Allergy?" She creases her brow then gets up to coax her dog outside. Shutting the door behind the canine.

"Something like that. Sorry. I'm just a bit more cautious these days. Wish I could say more."

"The just like Military. All of their damned secrets."

"As even I am finding out Miss Dorsey. Serena. I apologize for not taking you aside when you were in Virginia. The shock of seeing my Wife on that old footage made me seek privacy."

"Oh, I totally understand General. I was just as shocked when I got word about it. Hearing my Grandfather's name come out of your Wife's mouth. It took my breath away. Time is what we both needed."

"Time." He puckers his lips, "Exactly why I'm here. Both of us were let in on the Government's Philadelphia Experiment admission. We both know they would not have told us without reasons. They want something from us. I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them."

"You appear fit." She faintly smiles over her coffee mug.

"No flirting. All business Serena."

"Only an observation. I'm gay by the way."

He looks stunned, "Oh! Well...good! As I was saying...My Wife mentioned your Grandfather and left a book that we were told came into possession of Lucas Dorsey. Any idea where that book might be?"

"None." She winks. Caught off guard he ponders if she were trying to offer him a clue without saying it directly. Watching her further she lowers her mug, "I personally don't give a SHIT about my Grandfather. He doesn't exist anymore. Not even a fond memory. I've WIPED him from all my family photos even."

Again a clue emphasized. He wanted to ask her straight out but knew better. Even without electricity the place could be bugged. That or under surveillance. He might have been followed by drones. Nodding he changes the subject.

"A Writer you say. Published?"

"Yes. On my third book now."

"Genre?"

"Oh, the usual Paranormal slash UFOlogy stuff. That alone was what I took from the stories I heard about Lucas. The adventures abroad of a wayward stellar traveler. One of many travelers I might add." She bats her eyes.

"I bet you're eating all of this up then. Learning what you must have at that meeting with REGION."

"Of course. I'm intrigued. Right now I'm just mentally piecing it all together. My Dad used to tell me of fishing trips up here with Lucas before he disappeared. Lucas that is. Not my Father. Lucas loved fly fishing. Living off the land. He built this place. You can bet the Government has snooped this place over numerous times."

"A certain. The question is, was there anything to find?"

"Did Majestic 12 actually exist? My Grandfather was supposedly a member. We might discover the Illuminati before truly knowing what Majestic 12 was doing. Again, if they ever existed. Do you believe in Aliens? Extraterrestrials?"

He sets his coffee mug down after a healthy swallow, "More and more I think. For a certain? No. I might have to read your books."

"I would be honored. My Father used to tell me they were only suited as reading material while sitting on the toilet. He was not a believer."

Again a clue? She mentioned SHIT, WIPED, and now Toilet reading material. His gut said that she was offering him insight. He would mull it over more before deciding how best to approach her obvious clues. She was playing it safe.

"I might have said the same. Now that I know about my Wife I refuse to discount anything. What makes you a believer Serena?"

"Oh, I've been abducted." She smiles and toys with her shirt collar.

"Abducted? By aliens?"

"Absolutely. They treated me very well. Unlike the horror stories about probing and needles. I was fully aware the entire time."

"I see." He grew intrigued, "What did they look like?"

"Tall. White skin. Albino but with darker eyes. Very gentle beings. Theorists insist on calling them Nordics. From the Pleiades star system. I prefer calling them Alabastards. They were amused by that name. Handsome fellows."

"No women?"

"I was young. Fifteen I think. Come to think of it I was the only female on board. If I were not gay I would say that would be a great fantasy."

"Not sure I'm buying that story."

"Of my abduction?"

"No. That you're a lesbian."

She smiles and lowers her gaze, "You caught me. I'm not gay. I was only trying to make you feel comfortable. Alone with a beautiful if not modest young woman out in the middle of nowhere. It does get lonely."

"Business Serena." Obadiah insists. Not that he hadn't noticed her. He was on a schedule. He knew he couldn't abandon his post for too long. A sabbatical was bad for business in the Military.

"What else can I help you with General?"

"The name James Ian Pryce. Heard it before that meeting?"

"No. However, the Alabastards spoke of a place called Nai-Semaj. A mythical place at best. Obviously heard about from all corners of the Universe. They knew of it. Supposedly, other races had access to the name. It must be real to be known of by so many."

"Why would you bring that up? I asked about James I--" He stops cold as it registers to him her reason for mentioning the place, "Nai-Semaj. James Ian in reverse."

"Now he's catching on."

All it took was a little fishing.

Pangaea. Ganthorian Hilton.

Ruby Goddard had roamed the ship after getting a taste of fresh air. The proposed thought that she might be carrying Baby James made her ill. She adored James but this whole ordeal was making her frazzled. She decided to head to Sophia's meditation chamber and tell her of Animahni's arrival. They could now plan the rescue.

Finding the girl no where in sight she eyes the huge aquarium of parasitic rain. As before the microbes form into glowing words. Words that make Ruby turn pale. The words were "DIVER DOWN."

"Shit! Please tell me Sophia didn't just take off rogue."

In reply her own belly lights up with letters of their own, "D I D."

"Dammit! I feel like I'm in grade school. Letters to my left. Letters to my right. First James. Now Sophia. Kids!"

Racing down to the basement Ruby stands at the edge of the pool that led to the hidden tunnels below. Further yet to an underground ocean. Having her Ruby's race through the halls in her frantic state Cam, James, Elle, and Animahni join her in the gloominess.

"What's going on Colonel?" Cam already guessed but wanted confirmation.

Turning with air held within inflated cheeks she lets out a rush, "Sophia went fishing for Ganthorians."

Animahni who had uncaringly waltzed down topless beside Elle in a hurry spoke up. "I will look for her."

"Please Animahni. I trust you. Seek out Oophalah and ask him for me to help in the rescue. Keep Sophia from doing this alone."

Pinning her top up to her neck the scarlet beauty nods with an unblinking gaze. She felt Ruby's stress.

"I will speak for you."

Turning for a final kiss to Elle's lips the Hybrid turns and races into the water. Vanishing below the surface. The trek below would take a long while. Sophia was no where in sight. Haunted Ruby stares at the water. James cautiously moves next to her but remains silent. Without even looking at James she grabs him by the neck and draws him into her. She rested her head against his.

"We're in this together James. Better or worse." Emotions concealed save for trembles. Ruby felt obligated to keep the peace.

"Anyone up for some Lobster?"

Cam raised a healthy crustacean high for all to see. The tub teeming with seafood. Already steamed after Cam's light had boiled the water. The heat lingering for the last hour plus.

"No? More for me then."

Nobody felt like eating. Not even Elle. We won't go there.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12