Far Pangaea 61: High Seize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice shirt. Smoke on the Water is a favorite of mine from Deep Purple."

"I do not know that song."

"Ah! Right, that one was on a later album. I think it came out in 72. Around the year you were lost. Sorry. Great music though."

She lowers her gaze toward her bulging breasts. She knew that Jack struggled to overlook them. With a creased brow she covers her chest with folded arms. How could he possibly look at her under the situation? She had just lost her mate. This made her uncomfortable. Jack realized it and put his hands up.

"Hold it right there. Do not blame me for being a man. You just whipped your turtleneck off in front of me like you wanted me to look. I did. Now let's get past it. We have better things that need to be dealt with than modesty. I'm going to ask you to refrain from doing that again. I don't want us getting off on the wrong foot."

Bianca winces at his sudden resistance. He was taking away her personal freedom. She did not appreciate that. He was however right. She did expect him to look. She liked to be looked at. Her timing was as much off as his was. Eyes closed to take a healthy breath she exhales loudly.

"Forgive me. I will try to restrain myself. I am used to nude beaches. Men staring at me. You are correct. I should be ashamed of myself. Castor would laugh at me right now."

"Laugh at you? Why?"

"Because he liked it when I teased men. Now is not the time. This is not the place. Again, forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive. It's not like you're not beautiful Bianca. Impossible not to look you over. However, let's keep this a friendly association. For now let's just work on survival. Find some form of civilization that we can become a part of. Maybe just maybe find a way home."

"You may look. Truth be told I need that reminder to keep my sanity."

He chuckles, "Sure. Now put some pants on."

Tight white shorts left golden long legs free for inspection. Jack again tried not to look. She merely smirked.

"What all did you guys bring with you?"

"Wine. Weed. Rock and Roll." She shrugs.

"I mean things of value. Flare gun. Medical kit. Grill. Lots of water."

"Potato chips. Warm beer. Suntan lotion. Pleasure toys." She adds with a timid smile.

"Poor Castor. He had his hands full didn't he?"

"Of course. He encouraged it. I was happy to oblige." She hesitates, "Jack? The midget is taking a shit right out in plain view."

Looking out over the bow from the cabin Jack chuckles, "He's an exhibitionist just like you. I suppose it is true that he doesn't have what you offer. Regardless, where he came from I'm pretty sure it was normal to do what he is doing. You just wait until you need to cop a squat. No place to hide."

"I never thought of that." She glares around her. The boat had a very tiny enclosure with a bucket to piss in. Each time used it was dumped overboard. She understood.

"Alright, listen. Neaten this place up the best you can. I'm going to figure out how best to get these cartoon characters on board. I have a feeling it won't be easy."

"Want to smoke a doobie first?" She discovers a tin with numerous pre-rolled joints.

Jack starts to decline then smirks, "That gives me an idea."

Shrugging as Jack leaves her the 23 year old beauty begins cleaning house. Even she preferred a neat home. Her Grandmother taught her well.

Crossing the beach Jack winced at the odor left from Lowball's crap. Steering clear of it he heads to get his belongings gathered up. As he did both Fenway and Iota zipped up alongside him. As if they had been racing. Iota wiping her brow of sweat and giggling. Pointing at Fenway that managed to ping a response and tilt his body from side to side. "I'm starting to think James crammed a lifeform inside you Fenway. You're acting a bit to humanoid."

Iota nods feverishly and stabs a finger at Fenway's shell. The Orb merely spins in the air as if happy. That made Jack suspicious.

"What did you do to Fenway?" He sneers growling. The Sprite offering a stunned expression that is followed by a hesitant shrug. "Do NOT mess with Fenway. I need him." Iota looks saddened and begins to turn away. Jack was ready, "Iota! I need you too."

A brilliant smile crosses her face. She wanted nothing more than to be accepted. Having fun was a part of her existence but she was needy. In this strange world she had to attach herself to whatever was available. Yet, her heart sang 24/7. Good vibrations kept her going. She was indeed quite fond of Jack Ramse. Spinning in mid air like a top she generates a flashing light of joy. This led to her zipping downward to impact with Jack's crotch. His contours noticeable after dealing with Bianca. Looking down at Iota hugging his erection he rolls his eyes. He left her hanging so to speak. Still there squealing as he gathers his camp together.

"Wee Lass be happy. Can ye hear her singing?" Lowball polishes his battle axe with his shirt. Jack notes the blade becoming shiny and almost golden. The hue fading as fast as it is revealed. There was something extraordinary about that blade. Jack kept his mouth shut though. He knew that Lowball would rile up thinking Jack was after his treasure. Obviously that axe was all he had.

"Yep. I think I made her day." He grins at the Runt before changing the subject, "Lowball ole Buddy? Let's talk."

"About wha'?" The Leprechaun winced as if he knew something bad was going to be said.

"I'm going to take Bianca's boat around the coastline. It's faster than walking. I would like us all to stick together. I know you can't swim but I swear I'll keep you safe. We all will. You have our back, we will have yours."

Lowball turns pale and looks at the surf. The sailboat bobbing up and down with the tide. His stomach immediately made him hurl. Jack had to react in a hurry to avoid being spat upon. Iota releasing Jack to gravitate away from the scene.

"Take a deep breath you will be fine."

"Ye be mad." He huffs with bulging eyes, "Ye saw what the beasties were like. The Lass on the boat nearly lost her life. I donae wanna be eaten."

"They were not ready to deal with sharks. We are. Between Fenway and Iota alone we can make them go away. You saw how Iota killed the longneck yesterday."

"Yees! But what ye donae understand is Iota canae always control herself. What she did was a defensive. Being scared like that be what flared the Missy up. Her dark self rose. That part a her canae be contained."

Jack turns his gaze on Iota, "Is that true?"

Iota in reply pouts and nods. She was fearful of losing Jack immediately. He noticed her depression and smiled, "Relax Kid. We're friends. Better or worse. You stand by us we stand with you. When you find yourself in a dark place I want you to think of us laughing and having a good time together. That will bring you back to us."

Iota smiles and zips over to cling to Jack's shirt. Hugging him and using it to dry her eyes. He wanted to pat her but was afraid he might crush her. Instead he let her be. Until she blew her nose on his shirt.

"Okay. That's enough nasal discharge. Let's get our gear on the boat."

Lowball cowers until he smells something that made him focus on where it was coming from. The scent made him smile, "What be that odor?"

Jack had to chuckle, "That be a contact buzz. Bianca has something that just might relax you." He stands and motions Lowball to follow. Hesitantly he did. Reaching the boat the Runt was too short to climb aboard on his own. Struggle as he might. Once Jack unloads his pack and weapons he reaches over and hoists Lowball up into the boat as if he weighed nothing. Resting him inside the boat. His nose triggering a symphony of twitches. Eying Bianca who sat Indian style in the cabin toking on her joint Lowball teeters in step and joins her.

"Want some Weed?" Bianca offered in her glorious Greek accent.

"Aye. I do." Lowball drops beside her grinning from ear to ear. His missing teeth repulsive but Bianca did her best to conceal her thoughts. Showing him how to pinch the joint she releases it to him. To her regret. Lowball bogarts the rest until he was glowing of cheek and his eyes narrowing.

"That did the trick." Jack grunts as he recalls the anchor from the beach. Once ready he pushes the boat out into the waves. An, immediate jump on board he races to man the sails. Catching the wind he fights for a perfect gust that sends the boat out to sea. Fenway and Iota flying about playfully. Jack had ordered the Orb to keep an eye out for anything as big as the sharks were. Should they be spotted near them Fenway would encourage the beasts away with a gravitational nudge. It would be like ramming into a wall if he did. They should be safe.

Four hundred yards out Jack guided the boat on course to hug the coastline. It was nice to feel at peace. Then came the giggling. Lowball fell back laughing. Then, passed out.

"I hope he doesn't get too used to my stash. I want some for myself." Bianca stands up and joins Jack at the wheel. Sitting beside him the Grecian beauty eyes his muscles. He immediately shot her down.

"Don't get your hormones all worked up. Iota might get jealous and fry your ass."

"The bug?"

"That bug lifted your boat out of the water if you remember right." He winked, "Imagine what she could do to you."

"Cock blocked by an insect. Great."

"Besides, I have a girl. Technically two."

"Ladies man then." Bianca sighs, "No worries Captain. As needy as I can be I need to get over Castor. I'm just going about his loss the only way I know how to. Born flirt. I'll behave. Mostly. No promises."

Jack nods with a pucker, "Same here. Who knows, if the time feels right I might seize the moment. How about putting on some music? Keep it low though. Don't wanna wake the big baby."

"I have just the song."

She stands up and waddles away. Her butt cheeks visible below her short white cut offs. Jack had to turn his gaze away and explore the coast. He noticed the terrain rising in the distance. Rocky outcrops. A change of scenery soon.

Moments later he hears a familiar song. One that brought back memories.

"Misty Mountain Bop. Led Zep!" He perks up. Once the beat reaches out he see's Bianca dancing toward him with a beguiling grin. Shaking her tits beneath her Deep Purple concert shirt. A dance all their own.

Her moves mesmerizing Jack merely sat back and watched. She was a Goddess to be sure. Hands in her fluffy mane. It couldn't get much better.

"OWWWWWWWWWW!" Bianca yelps loudly. Jack knew it was coming. Her dance becoming evasive with each sting upon her ass. Iota was setting her straight. Jack was her man. He could only relax and snicker.

"That's enough Iota. You made your point." He finally intervenes as Bianca rubs her tender backside.

"Don't you ever do that again or I'll squash you." The Greek Goddess fumes.

Laughing Iota sticks her tongue out and razzes her then flies over to Jack's shoulder to sit and giggle. Bianca Teleone could only sneer and sit down to enjoy the trip. At least the music was good.

"Let's just hope when Lowball wakes up he doesn't kill your jam box thinking it's a demon."

"I'll throw him overboard if he does." Bianca held her hair from her face.

"Swimming lessons it is." He chuckled patting Iota on her tiny leg. The Sprite was in Heaven. Then, turning to Bianca he pats the bench next to him. The girl easing over and taking her seat beside him. A careful peace between the two females was set by Jack. Distrust was still a blink away.

Lowball stirs ten minutes later as the sounds of Black Dog plays on the jam box. He sits up feeling dizzy and terrified all at once. Bianca prepared to defend her music.

"What be that sound?" He offers a fearful expression. One that makes him suddenly feel like dancing. Bianca noting his reaction races over and drags him to his boots. Holding his hands she guides him into dancing with her. It was a sight to behold. A three foot tall Leprechaun mixing it up with a six foot Greek Goddess. It couldn't get much better. Jack was relieved. Lowball hadn't killed the tunes.

Of course the Runt was still high. He could still seize the Siren. He had faith though. The Siren could easily seize him. For now, enjoy it while it lasts. Between the Plants and the Page's. Jack paid his respect.

"Rock On Robert and Jimmy."

12