Far Pangaea 71 : Polly Roger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Lowball attempts to push men away from Bianca but he's easily thrown aside. A mop tossed at him with a bucket of water. Bianca was stripped naked and tossed from one laughing man to the other. She knew her life was forever going to be changed. Although traumatized at first Bianca enjoyed their attention. Until it got rougher. Still groggy from being punched in the nose she lost her mind. Succumbing to one dick after another. Kensington watched Lowball grinning. The runt was lost in despair of the situation. The Brit took the time then to piss on the Leprechaun. Lowball didn't even acknowledge his torment. He was more worried about Jack and his tiny friend. He knew she might be their only hope of surviving this ordeal. Not even Kensington stealing the mop to smother the runts face with it could sway his demeanor. Giving up Kensington lost his motivation. He took it to poor Bianca.

In the bowels of the ship sat Wretch. Troubled by her visions. Her body returned to its weakened state. Withered and decaying. Her eyes still covered by the blindfold, she kept her promise to Jack. Her thoughts confused by her sudden reversion. How did this happen? Youth reclaimed so rapidly. Yet, her body still felt stronger. As if that part of her renewal had not left her. She had a vision upon the boat of her escape and slipped into the water diving deep. Luckily in her childhood she was quite athletic. Until the day her physical sight abandoned her. It was good even under the adrenalin rush to swim again. Led by Fenway to safety. In her lap she held the sword Soultaker. Knowing well that had the Pirates found the blade only bad things would come from it. She would protect it with her life.

Listening was really all that she could do. She heard the screams of Bianca, both of agony and pleasure. Wretch knew the girl would survive. Her greatest fear was if they would survive her. If any of those on board this ship would. Including herself.

Fears set aside she focuses further on the low whispers all around her in the darkness. Darkness her home save for the light of perception. Her visions were fading fast. Only the shadows remained. Her eyes of enchanted water streaking down her cheeks and drying upon her flesh. She wanted to join the screaming but fell silent. Wretch was helpless. Something amiss was stealing her vision. Her very life like a leech.

A language unknown to her fills her ears. Multiple chants. Prayers. The rattle of chains startles her stature. There were others around her. People demanding a miracle. She sat right in the middle of voices. Terrified echoes fill her soul. In her hands the sword vibrates. In her frightened state she feels something touch her. The squeal of a rat. Then a louder screech of death. A rat falls dead into her lap. Joined by a warm exhale upon her face. A guttural snarl concealed as best as it could. The breath lowers over her body as Wretch reaches out to touch a brow. A very furry wrinkled brow. Wretch smiled.

"You care for me so very well My Friend."

The chains about her rattle louder. Recognition not only for Wretch to discover. Troubled souls now join her smile. The chants dim. The sword grows still. Freedom at long last. A lithe black cat curls up next to Wretch. It's purr calming to her loneliness.

Within Addison Rogers quarters she sizes up the sweating Jack. In his unconscious state he writhes about fighting the infection. The venom coursing through his veins. His metabolism battling hard to beat the poison. She could tell this.

In his struggle Addison took time to sift through the booty stored here at her order. Her first thoughts to look over Bianca's clothing and music choices. A smile corrupts her authority as she turns on the jam box to find batteries that worked. Aerosmith's song Dream On playing upon first hearing. It brought back memories. Appropriately she turns her cheek toward Jack.

"Dream On Jack. Dream On."

As the song continued Addison turns her attention to Jack's possessions. Opening his pack to find plenty of armaments. Clips for his Glocks. Bullets for his Sniper Rifle. Grenades. Flare gun. Sorting out each weapon on a table swaying against the waves she discovers tech. A strange choker. A device that must be for communications. For the moment she sets it all aside. Going through his wallet she finds photos of Jack and his wife Renee in better times. A looker she was. Easily a soldier herself Addison probed. Reading the back she learns a bit more.

"Renee? I thought it was Ruby? My Jack you certainly get around." Her eyes suddenly affix on Jack's crotch. Recalling the movement beneath his pants. Nibbling her lower lip she prowls to his bedside and glares down at him. In her thoughts she forms an opinion, "Is the God awake?"

Straddling him on her bed she plants her hands on his chest. Slipping them under his shirt she feels his abs. Stalking further she reaches his muscular pecs. His heartbeat felt. Not as weak as she expected due to the venoms effects. He would either beat the poison or die. They had no anti-venom to prevent an outcome. It was all up to Jack. Sighing she feels a stirring between her legs as her thighs rest on his manhood. Brows lift as she grins slyly, "Even near death this man gets an erection? How intriguing. This I must see."

Shifting her weight to enable her to unfasten his pants she peels them away to find a strangely shaped erection beneath his boxers. Taken back she loses her smile and prays the man wasn't deformed. Breath held she pries his underwear down for the shock of her life. Not of his girth and length. Impressive indeed. But of what clung to him as if a second skin.

"What have we here? A stowaway."

The Sprite O'Tah alias Iota winces at her discovery. Wings buzz lightly as she hugs Jack's beefy cock for dear life. Not wanting to give it up. Addison narrows her eyes at the impossible. Reaching in to pinch Iota's thin naked body to pry her off of him. It became a tug of war between the two, Jack's dick wagging back and forth. Iota refused to abandon Jack. Yet, her muscles were weak. Almost as if she too were drugged.

"Sucking the poison out of Jack are we?"

Iota nods sheepishly as if helpless. In her current state Iota's powers were faded. She had tampered with a part of herself that she had never abused before. Her empathic nature was one thing. Taking away the pain of near death experience another. She couldn't lose Jack.

"Jack can do this on his own. Come along Pretty trinket."

A hard tug that could have damaged one of her dragonfly like wings pried Iota from Jack. A swing of fists toward Addison only amused her. Carrying her away from Jack, Addison takes her to an empty rum bottle and uncorks it with her teeth. Helpless Iota is tucked through the bottles neck and falls to the bottom. Landing on her butt she sits up looking back at Addison with pleading eyes. The cork returned to the neck. Addison would monitor the Sprite to see if she remained breathing under lack of oxygen. An interesting pet to be certain.

Bottle stashed on a shelf Addison returns to Jack eying his body. With a building sweat she rolls her hands over her chest then up to her throat. His erection demanding her attention. It had been a good long while since she herself allowed herself to be taken by a man. All of Bianca's moaning and screams brought her own hormones to the surface. A swift removal of her shirt allowed her perky 36C's a chance to breath. Nipples pinched she growls at indecision. Slithering out of her shorts she stands in only her boots. A quick loosening they too were tossed aside. Climbing over Jack's lap she sits below his beast and fondles him. Stroking the God with firm intention. Both hands applied.

Decisions. Decisions. Should she? He did have venom within. Not quite the venom she would like injected inside her. Of course the likelihood that he might cum under his fever was next to none she did realize this man was extraordinary. So was she.

"Been awhile Jack. Forgive a gal just this once?"

She rises over his monster cock and guides him inside her. A moment of chills spreads over her body as his massive crown divides her labia. His entrance breathtaking. Eyes flutter long before the ride. Slow gyrations at first to absorb the luxury. Her mind reeling she rises and falls more rapidly. Upon a shelf Iota leans against the interior of the bottle. Fury in her eyes. This was HER MAN. After a deafening orgasm Iota sat down to pout. Okay. It was Addison's man for now.

Leaning over Jack slapping her palms on his chest Addison huffed, "You have no clue how badly I needed that Jack. For the record I am sorry. A girl must do what a girl has need of. Maybe if you live through this we can do this again. More intimately."

Kissing his chest she suddenly rears back. Her eyes twitching. Falling from Jack she crawls to her feet like a puppet. Awkwardly, she trudges toward the door to her cabin and marches right out in front of all of her crew. Naked they merely stop chattering and watch her. Reaching Kensington she points at him. Holding Bianca he was trying to remove her ring. The jewelry refused to leave her finger. Not even his knife could cut the finger off. Eyes meet eyes. Addison spots Bianca's rage burning within her reddened eyes. As if sympathetic for a moment Addison snaps a glare at Kensington.

"Take the Captain his dessert."

Kensington's eyes flare wide and he swallows dryly. Releasing Bianca the girl falls prey to another man. Her tenth of the day. Anger was building. Even the First Mate knew there was more to her than a weak Beauty. Kensington begged Addison with his eyes then succumbs. His own eyes rolling back into his head. A zombie the Brit struts and staggers toward the Captain's upper deck cabin. The crew ease up on Bianca to observe his journey. All offering expressions of fear. Addison rolls her palms along her nudity. Eyes fail to watch her succulence. Respect. Mad respect.

As Kensington reaches the cabin door he opens it and the entire crew hear a loud squawking noise. Followed by a deafening guttural deathly voice. A single word expelled as the door slams tight.

"Delicious."

Addison regains control of her body and senses. Realizing her nudity she flips her crew off and turns away. Slapping her own ass playfully. She knew none would dare touch her. A thought suddenly crept upon her. Vocalizing it she turns to her men.

"Take the girl below. Chain her up. She's had enough for one day." Eying the deck of cum she frowns, "You! Runt! Mop this mess up."

Lowball did as he was told. Eying his axe embedded in a wooden mast. Six feet in the air. Reaching it impossible. As silence ruled he could only watch Bianca carried below. Saddened that he could do nothing to protect her.

Addison returns to her own cabin and adjusts her eyes to the gloom. A hand grips her mouth and another encircles her chest. In her dilemma she smiles with her eyes. "No means no." She hears a dry throat.

Jack Ramse was still weak and half undressed. Fever raging yet aware of his surroundings. Addison merely pushes her ass back over his manhood. Eyes trembling she entices Jack. His hand eases away from her lips yet she kisses his palm.

"I don't know about you but I dearly love wake up sex."

Jack rushed her forward on to her bed and takes her from behind. Without a struggle she feels his beast destroy her pussy. The First Mate allowed him to plunder her booty. Above on a shelf a Sprite stomps her foot on the bottom of a bottle. Slapping her forehead Iota could only growl at her Man cheating on her. When her strength came back this woman would pay.

Jack? He was Captain for an hour. Dictating it into her ear that he was.

Addison Rogers? She recalled Walt Whitman well.

"Ohhhh Captain, My Captain."

The real Captain would not be pleased.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers