Far Pangaea 81 : cHORUS line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Animahni? I do hope I got your name correct." The Hybrid nodding in terror, "I need you to take Malcolm back to Ruby and the others. James will know how to help him better than we. Bogart and I will search for those trapped within."

"But, Elle is inside." Animahni whines looking to the ruptured pyramid.

"Save Malcolm Brand. His dependence upon the apple might kill him. Should he die let it be among friends. Go. Please."

Weeping Animahni picks up Malcolm's body and takes him to the Technoride. Strapping him in she crawls in front to man the controls. Cockpit hood lowered she carefully lifts off and flies away.

"We going in?" Bogart acknowledges Sabbath's earlier idea.

"We must. Angels await us."

"Angels? Say what?"

Bogart dogged her heels like a faithful friend. Until he had to climb. Sunrise was coming soon. A shadowy horse stood watch until it would dissipate.

Atum? Each step he grew larger. Until a mile per stride was easily met. Power was in his hands. More power within his grasp. Many miles away to the North. Someone was certainly not happy about that.

The Arctic Circle in much better weather.

Lucas Dorsey was making love to a Princess. Doggy style. Her shame buried in a pillow. Her swollen belly carrying child. In his meandering sweat he halts his thrust. A pounding on his chamber door incessantly annoying.

"WHAT IS IT?" Dorsey bellows. His crown clinging to his brow, "ENTER ALREADY."

A door unlocks mentally at his command allowing a pair of aliens to quickly race forward holding their gaze with hands over their multiple eyes. Both men short and green of skin color. Their faces with six eyes each. Luckily they had large hands to cover all of the bulbous eyes.

"Forgive us Sire. Something transpires that you have need to be concerned of."

He slaps the ass of Princess Kym'Ani as she looks up at the Seers. Oracles of Pupilian origin. Her face wrought with tears of humiliation. Not of they seeing her being Dorsey's entertainment but of his vile cock lingering inside her. Oh, how she hated this man.

"I'm listening. Don't mind her moans." He thrusts deeper and with vigor forcing her to exhale a shrill echoing hint of pleasure. Nay torture. Both.

"Yes Sire. We have had visions. A giant approaches us from the South. It will take him weeks to reach us. He poses a dire threat upon the eve of the celestial ceremony. All might be lost if he cannot be stopped."

"Giant huh? Big as my cock?" His ego was astronomical.

"Bigger Sire. Forgive our reluctance to praise your sizable---"

"Forget it. Tell General Zor'Tok to prep a mission to prevent this Giant's arrival. Destroy it."

"Yes Sire." They prepare to depart when Dorsey sighs loudly enough to halt them in their tracks.

"What about that Osirian bastard Jack Ramse? Any word on his capture?"

"No Sire. Our visions have narrowed down his vicinity." The second Pupilian offers up, "A Hordakian Warship searches the inland islands for him as you...speak."

"You mean as I fuck this cunt whore Ganthorian Princess?" He leans over Kym'Ani, "I love you Baby."

She hisses a resentful, "As I love thee My Liege." She only said what he desired to hear.

"Say it with meaning."

"Fuck me harder Lucas. I need you to fulfill my soul."

"Getting better. Might need to get the seamstress to take out your wedding dress. Baby bumps getting mighty."

"As you wish. Please send them away and fuck me like the slut I am."

"Get lost Eyeballs." He motions them away, "Now where were we? Oh yeah. You were nearing your chorus. Sing to me Princess."

That she did. Not by choice.