Far Pangaea 84 : Out Sorcerer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sense you too are with child." Morgana hisses at Ruby. Sophia straining to control her allies. Young James torn between helping his Mother or dealing a death blow to Morgana Le Fey. The Witch noted their dilemmas and relished in it. She knew they were all weak. Even Merlin did not seem like his usual self. Distant for a better word. All to her advantage.

"Rise Daughter of Uther. Your Father hardly wants you. I who nurtured you into being however loves you. Defend me."

The baby continues growing. Ruby was afraid to go near it. It was an innocent being manipulated. A look of awe in its eyes as it witnesses the world for the very first time. Loyal to a Mother while confused by the dragging of another Mother. It had no concept of right or wrong. Which Mother was real? One lived. One was merely baggage. A brewing tantrum at its confusion leads to another growth spurt. It had now exceeded 8 feet tall if standing. Still on all fours it crawls about amid fallen Soldiers, all helpless in Morgana's thrall. Each trying to regain their stances. Between a tarlike floor, blood and mucus things were not pretty. Bones strengthening the baby attempts to walk. A slow stagger it manages a footing as Ingrid limply trails along with her. Finally, the infant terrible looks at her belly and seizes the cord, ripping it free of her. Within her grip she swings Ingrid's body like a whip. Ruby ducking but trying to halt Ingrid from colliding with Sophia and James.

"Little help here Wizard." Ruby grunts tugging on the umbilical trying not to puke. She couldn't get the image of this scene out of her mind. Having her own kids someday soon she sure didn't need this kind of show to stick with her.

"On it. Do your thing Merlin." James prods his hosts thoughts to the surface. In reply Merlin adds, "There is no saving this child. Ingrid has expired. Slay her."

Ruby grimaces as she is forced to contemplate murdering an innocent. Glock pointed she hesitates. The baby looking at her with a pout. Then, the unexpected happened. Ruby's bosom lights up with the letters G and O, followed by an O and G, finally another set of O and O. The big baby drawn to the colors.

"GOO GOO!" Ruby rolls her eyes, "Really? That's all you two have?" She groans at her babies within. Noble and Kym'Ani giggling. Ruby could feel their laughter like flutters to her soul. It was then she realized they were warning her not to step into the black goo at her feet. Huffing Ruby takes point yet again when the big baby speaks.

"Goo Goo!" The baby plops down on the floor and sits there trying to decide whether to cry or laugh. The children of Ruby Goddard had stimulated the infants pleasure centers. Somehow. Seeing this Ruby lowers her Glock. Her kids were amazing.

"KILL THEM." Morgana roars as the sphere protecting her wanes further under the devouring Tyrant Tears. Amid the turmoil King Uther rushes the door once more. Stepping in to see Ingrid face down in her own pool of blood. The baby haunting his soul. With a grim temperament Uther steps around the baby to rejoin young James.

"The sword Lad. Give it to me." James relinquishes Excalibur to him and eases away. Merlin prompting him to move next to Ruby. In the process passing off the torn out page from the Book of the Living, tucking it into the pants pocket of James.

"You guys have to go." Merlin encourages, "I'll send Sophia shortly. Seriously, use the page to save Jack. You guys need him back. My time jumps have messed things up. Paradox each time alters something. My original rescue of you guys probably won't really happen now. At least get Dad back. Everything is so screwy now I'm not sure what your future holds. Or mine. I wanted to ask God when I met him but he vanished. Oh, Milo is a reflection just like me. From the Cygnus Galaxy. Crazy."

Young James bulges his eyes, "Milo's like me...us? Holy cow. That's soooo cool. When you get home tell him I said hey. Remind him of the Protocols."

"I'll try. He went missing in 2022. Not sure where he ended up."

Uther hearing all the jabbering eyes Sophia, "Do they always rant like that?"

"Talking to themselves? Ohhh yeah. You going to take her head off?" Sophia darts her eyes between he and Morgana.

"Aye." He winces toward Morgana.

"Kill me and your son dies with me." The Witch writhes in agony.

"I shall have another son someday. Your time haunting me is over Unruly Sister. How you could trick me so long goes without mercy. For Ingrid you die this day."

"You do not have the guts." She howls as her baby crests between her thighs. Seeing this sudden turn of events Uther pauses. Behind him Merlin had contained his Soldiers by increasing the tar to hold them firmly to the floor. The same for the big baby. Sitting there the infant began decreasing in size. Morgana was losing control in her labor. The baby girl began bawling at the traumatic stature change. It must have been torture gaining and losing such mass. Yet, the child lives.

"I don't know how much longer my little piranhas can keep eating this barrier. They say the taste is horrible. If you're going to kill Bitchypoo you better do it quick." Sophia warns.

"I...I cannot risk the life of my son." Uther winces at his fateful decision. Merlin still trying to get Ruby and James out the door turns to see the King's change of heart.

"The boy did live within Ingrid up until recently. He is certainly yours My Liege."

"So is the girl Idiot." Morgana erupts.

A point well taken. Merlin switches his attention down at the floor to watch the baby, now flat on its back in the tar like substance he conjured up. With a peaked brow he gets an idea, one that was certainly controversial. With a wave of his hand the area about the baby withdrew its ooze allowing Merlin/James to kneel and obtain the baby in his hands. Carefully cradling the infant in his palms he rises and makes the journey over toward Morgana. Once hovering next to Sophia he shows Morgana her original child and begins singing a lullaby. One made up and making zero sense. If it wasn't so darned cute Sophia would have cracked on James for being stupid. However, she and Uther both melted. Within her barrier Morgana hesitated. The darkness in her eyes fleeting. Her true Motherly instincts taking over. Behind them Ruby and young James hug. This was something special. Younger James didn't know he had it in him. Even when he got older.

Putting the baby to sleep Merlin kisses the baby atop its head and winks at Sophia. Creepy coming from an old geezer but Sophia managed a smile of adoration in return. "Call back your Tyrants." Merlin whispers softly as Morgana's agony tenses her body up for a final push in her birthing process. Sophia recalls her microscopic allies from their field trip upon the mystical barrier and they swiftly cascade over her body once more. Glossy and as succulent as ever. Even a King had to inspect the dramatic return with interest. Once the last microbe enters her Sophia steps back giving them room. A careful nod away Sophia steps back further to join Ruby and James. A crucial moment James the elder within Merlin motions his family to leave. It was time. Ruby led them out.

As the door seals Merlin reaches one hand out toward the weakened barrier and caresses it. Morgana notes his tenderness and under any other circumstances would have used it to her advantage. However childbirth was an emotional ride as it was. The boy she had stolen from Ingrid was now crying. His head escaping her vagina for its very first breath of air. A swift glance toward Uther she feels compassion. Tears streak down her cheeks.

"How?" Morgana mumbles. Illusion fading her true appearance returns.

Merlin again kisses the baby girl's brow as she slumbers. A smile though timid crosses the infants face. She was having her first dream. The only dream she could have was of being in her Mother's womb. The warmth. The calmness. The isolation. Somehow in her special place the baby relaxes Morgana. In a deep breath the Witch releases her barrier and allows Merlin to utilize a free hand to reach out and caress the head of the baby boy nearly entering this world in his entirety. A very precision guidance he fulfills the infants beginning destiny. Tiny toes leave Morgana's shadow and offers Uther a good look at his true born son for the first time. The King lowers Excalibur away from Morgana.

"My son."

Morgana creases her brow at this turn of events. Her body numb as she lays back to catch her breath. Merlin's extended thumbnail carves the umbilical cord severing its final ties to his untrue Mother. Uther noting a blue light emanating from Merlin's fingers. Ever so fleeting. With his son released from his half sisters abuse Uther eyes Merlin who cautiously prods the King into doing what needed to be done. His son passed to Merlin he concurred. Change of heart once again Uther raises Excalibur high and plunges the tip down into Morgana's throat.

Wiggles of its sharpness removes her head before any curse could be uttered. His sister would not be an issue going forward.

"Tis done. Goodbye my vile, wicked Sister. For Ingrid."

Whispered chants from Merlin's lips the floor returns to normal releasing the Soldiers now free of Morgana's spell. Each climbing to their feet to inspect the chaos ending. Gawain removing Morgana's head and hiding it away.

"What of the young female?" Merlin questions.

"I would claim my son. Not this daughter. Take her far away from Camelot." Uther sets Excalibur aside and dedicates his emotions to his only born son. As Merlin eases away motioning to Tristin and Armand to follow him he carries the baby girl away.

"Let us guide our friends to the Henge." Merlin advises, the soon to be christened Knights taking the lead. Passing a dimly lit doorway Merlin notes a woman's feet on the floor heels up and rolls his eyes in passing. He hears a loud bellow from behind that makes James the elder chuckle.

"HANDMAIDEN!" Hearing her King's call Guinevere leaps to her feet and wipes her chin on her wrist. Abandoning her charming Lance's beastly cock to fulfill her duties as royal sitter. Armand in passing winces at Lance then motions him to stand guard over the King. And to keep his chainmail on.

Down in the courtyard Greta Winston had been waiting with the earlier three horses. In joining at Merlin's mental suggestion another three horses throw off their riders and race to their needs. Ruby and James hop on one horse as Greta coaxes Moe to sit behind her. Neither had ever been on a horse before. The third horse Gawain commands helping Merlin and his burden up into the saddle. This version of James had also never been on a horse. Merlin would take the lead.

The remaining horses were occupied by Tristin and Gawain himself. Armand ordered to stay with the King. Taking the lead Gawain led the group through the outer villas and headed into the darkness of the countryside. Sophia and Xander running on foot ahead of them barely. Once the path led them outward the darkness gave them very little to see by. The moon concealed within cloud cover. It was tedious to even know where they were going.

"Sophia? Headlights if you please." Merlin/ James calls out.

"Ohhh yea!" Sophia giggles igniting her ability to flare up her body with light. Her breasts on high beam lit up the landscape in miraculous fashion. Gawain and Tristin gasping at her illumination. Words of marvel escaping their lips.

"Are we going to make it back in time?" Greta coughs up to Ruby.

"I hope so. We get closer I'll activate our beacons for Harpea to pinpoint us."

Hearing her James the elder stresses, "Keep your eyes on Harpea. She's a cold one. Same for Orin Ridge. Don't underestimate him."

"Never planned on it." Ruby jabs her heels into the horses side forcing it to run faster. Time was not on their side. Banter kept them sane in the darkness as they pass campfires. Locals and journeymen alike take notice of the passing riders. Some follow on foot as best they can. Over the entire ride more and more folks crawled from their hiding places amid the forest. Each curious as to what was going on. Seeing bright lights leading horses found fear and amazement in equal fashion.

As Stonehenge loomed on the horizon Ruby noticed something new adding to their trek. In the darkness to both sides of them eyes were lighting up. Bold and blue. Following them. Awestruck she realizes that hundreds of rabbits were joining them. Even young James bulged his eyes at their arrival. As if guiding them on their final mile. Gawain and Tristin equally blown away. Merlin? As if old friends smiled.

"What are these rabbits Merlin?" James admires with curiosity. Their hands firmly holding the child to their robes. Hand gripping its head for safety against the swift yet turbulent ride. Within his mind Merlin answers, "Something very old. Someone very old." He leaves it at that. Regardless of James wanting to know more. Merlin shuts him down. James Ian was now merely a passenger.

Locating Stonehenge was hardly a problem. A festival had arisen during the day. Dozens of people had congregated around the site and were dancing. Music shrill and hypnotic. Sophia had to stop and shut her breasts down.

"We have company." She calls up to Ruby as their horses slow to an idle lightly walking toward the gathering.

"How can we go home with all these yahoos hangin' about watchin'?" Greta contends while removing Moe's constricting arms about her waist. The primitive man holding on for dear life. His hands having pawed her up without intention enough to remind her of a certain Roman.

Ruby halts her horse and swings her right leg up and over the horses mane. Leaping down she helps James off. Greta and Moe joining them on the grass. The Colonel then looking to Merlin, "We have no choice here. We expose them to the future."

Merlin carefully dismounts to walk with them. Motioning Gawain and Tristin to stay with the horses he leads the way. Waving a hand in the air generates a swirl of pink mist. Within Merlin, James remembers every word the Sorcerer speaks. Photographic memory was a blessing. Still, only words to an untrained Magician without the knowledge to tap into forces he could not explain. James admired his ancestor none the less.

As they continue their walk the dancing and music freeze in time. Even the flickering of campfires slow in their breath. It was beautifully strange. Xander taking the lead the dog darts about the people when the rabbits arrive. Eying them Xander stops, whimpers, and tilts his head as if they were speaking to him and him alone. Oblivious was James Ian even with his telepathic link to his pup. Words meant only for the beasts of the field. Even the horses acknowledge something forcing Gawain and Tristin to maintain control over them. The Soldiers spooked as much as their steeds.

Walking through the denizens of Avalon Ruby led the way through the massive stones. Merlin beside her. Moe darted about on all fours to the center of the stones when he stops to feel a tickle in his ear. Sitting down he uses his finger to dig for the sensation to stop. Surrounding him Ruby lifts her wrist for the watch like temporal beacon Harpea gave her. James calling Xander to his side they notice the rabbits had encircled the stones. Thousands of them now. Greta pointing them out to Ruby.

"I wish I understood the rabbits." Ruby huffs as she turns the beacon on, "Everyone hold hands just in case." A chain formed as Greta coaxed Moe to her side. James touching Xander's head.

"Guys? I can't touch you." Sophia frets as Merlin steps up to her. His gaze like looking into the stars above.

"I showed you the way young Lady." He embraces the baby yet reaches out to palm Sophia's cheek. Instinctively she shies away afraid of harming him, "Do not be afraid. You must communicate with your association. They are alive due to you. Merely show them your needs they shall comply."

"James?" She tilts her head, "Is that you speaking or the old guy?"

"Both. My words, his thoughts." Merlin smiles wryly.

"James? I think I love you. Come back to me. Please." She pouts.

"I'll do my best, your Young Man insists."

Nodding while trying not to cry Sophia wills her friends to crowd into her lower extremities. As her gloss moves south Sophia giggles at the breeze upon her. Nipples terminally hardened. Without any further restraint she rushes forth as Merlin moves the baby to his side. She grabs Merlin by his hairy cheeks and plants a steamy kiss on the Man's lips. Merlin peaks his eyebrows as the kiss lingered longer than expected. He had never entwined his tongue with another before. James had overridden the Magician's body momentarily. He offered his blessing for doing so.

Blue light shrouds the entirety of Stonehenge forcing all eyes to absorb the moment. Forced away Sophia senses James ordering her to join Ruby and the others. Nodding her understanding she bolts over to Younger James and plants her still normal hand on top of his. Sharing, Xander the pup yelps his own blessing on her union.

"The rabbits. Like projectors." Ruby realized as her eyes lift skyward. To her surprise a vision came to her. Above them all in colossal fashion stood a beautiful woman bathed in the blue light. Her arms cast wide over them. Her smile warm and loving. In the blink of an eye the group was gone. Ruby would forever recall this moment. She had seen a Goddess for herself.

As the dust clears Merlin stands alone with the baby. It had awoken in the process and was mumbling joyously at the Goddess above. Admiring the sparkle in the child's eye Merlin kneels and lays the child in the grass. Standing he turns away.

"What's going on Merlin? Who is the woman of light? What's going to happen to the baby?"

"A sacrifice must be made."

"What? No. We can't just leave the baby to die."

"Be quiet Young Man. All is as it should be." Behind him the baby reaches for the sky laughing with delight. As if being tickled. Acceptance. The baby was gone. As was the Goddess. James had no idea. His gaze forced by Merlin to proceed ahead. What he did see was the rabbits dispersing back into the fields. The fires flickering faster. The jubilation of dance and music stimulating the night. The---James too was gone.

Standing unencumbered Merlin smiles as his stroll reaches Gawain and Tristin. No words spoken until Merlin pauses, "How could I have been so right?" The mystery lingers. A sudden reflection in his mind's eye of the future. Revisiting Ruby Goddard near the ocean as an old man. He was wrong then. Right, now.

Back at Camelot, King Uther holds Excalibur in his grasp having cleaned it of his sisters blood. Sitting upon his throne alone in torchlight he ponders his future. To his left Guinevere held his son slumbering peacefully in her arms. She adored the babe. Admiring her beauty Uther feels his nose tickling and reaches up to rub his knuckle on it. Finding a long black hair he plucks it and observes it closely. Instantly his thoughts went to the primitive Jester Moe. Then. to Young James the procurer of Excalibur from the mystical prison it was held in.

"Ah, Mildred. Fond memories." He fidgets then looks to his sleeping son, "Moe. Son of Mildred. Out of respect I shall name thee Modred." A combination of the two. It was the least he could do to honor the saviors of his son. He was more naïve than History presented. Thanks Geoffrey.

If it wasn't bad enough, centuries later the legend of Camelot would be excavated in the site of Cadbury. Rabbits were present that day watching. Without anyone's conception it was there that the idea of the Cadbury egg was born. A baby girl giggled somewhere in time. Ah, the dreamer. Ever the dreamer. Nose twitching.

A Goddess smiled.

Petta be praised.