Far Pangaea 86 : Ram Tough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of the crew that took part in raping her lifted their swords and begged she take their lives. Feeling the anger swelling inside her Bianca was tempted. Face red from controlling herself she spat at their feet, "You rapists can all go to Hell." Storming away Bianca cried.

Jack closed his eyes until he heard a round of Hordakians become frantic. Opening them wide he found tiny fires where all of the rapists had knelt. All save for Addison who looked up in awe. Raising her hand she trembles, "Jack? I think the ring you gave me sent them to Hell." The Brit Kensington had been holding Addison's other hand and found safety in her grip. For now he alone was spared. Sadly, as he dares to release her grip he too bursts into ashes. Sin had claimed them all.

Shock follows shock, "Don't take that ring off. My gut says you may end up there too."

Addison nods with a mortified expression, "Fuck! I just got them all killed."

"Do as you're told. We'll sort this all out later."

From behind him Wretch is guided to his side by Fenway. The music having faded.

"Captain Jack? Your belongings." She wields his sword Soultaker while a confused Troll named Synu pouted at the loss of his friends. He really had no idea what had happened. The giant was a bit thick in the head. A good soul regardless. He drops Jack's pack and rifle in front of him.

"Glad to see...sorry no pun intended. It's good you're alive Helena."

"I am rather hard to kill it seems. Good friends are watching out for me. All of us."

"Wretch? Something is wrong with me. It's like I keep switching minds with someone else. Any ideas who?"

"She does not need to offer you guesses Jack Ramse." Bastia steps forward in her human form. Jack turning to face the ebony Goddess.

"You know facts?"

"I do. Look around you Jack Ramse. What do you see?"

He turns from side to side. Angels were bowing on one knee. Eyes lowered. Hordakians seeing this lowered their arms and dropped to join them. Synu beside Wretch shrugs and kneels as well. He had no clue why but was following along. Addison was already on the ground. Bianca from her distance realized the scene. Keeping away she chose to kneel on her own. Something told her to.

"I suppose that answers that." Wretch grins and drops as well. She had seen a vision. One that troubled her greatly.

Jack raises his brows, "What in God's name?" His eyes bulge suddenly. He too came to a lasting conclusion.

"LOOK OUT BELOW LADDIE!" A loud voice disrupts his revelation. Looking skyward Jack spots a large golden ball falling from just below the Hordakian Warship's shadow. Fretful another bomb was dropped Jack huffs his cheeks and closes his eyes.

"Fun while it lasted." Jack shrugged.

With a resounding collision the crater left all alive. Jack puzzled by no detonation stepped closer to investigate. Peering down into the giant hole he discovers a familiar face. One that made Jack narrow his eyes.

"Lowball?"

"Aye Laddie. Here to save ye."

"Lil late. You're not paralyzed."

"Nae Lad. Me be invincible me thinks." The Leprechaun crawls to his feet and dances in step. It was good to see him on his feet. Jack would ask questions later. For now he had enough miracles to last a lifetime. Any smiles would be saved for later. The losses demanded respect. Even if they might not have deserved it.

As the dust settled Jack rubbed the back of his neck, "Now this going to take a bit to get used to." His thoughts his own Jack Ramse nodded, "Odds in my favor Dorsey. Better get ready."

Eden. Many miles distant.

Lillian Black and Lionel Warjorj sat beside the lake built by Malcolm Brand and Madigan Ridge months ago. Her feet cooling within the water as the U.S. Marshal crouched next to her tilting his hat at the harsh sun. They had flirted with each other all night long. Even under the stress of her sister Sabbath off on a rescue mission of her own. Lionel's friend Bogart Ross joining her. Regardless, life went on.

"Greta's cattle seem to be taking to Eden purdy well Ms. Gaea."

"Of course. This is a place of God. All things here will thrive." She bats her eyes at him. He smirks and looks away.

"Strange place for sure. Thanks for welcomin' us."

"All are welcome here if in need of shelter." She winks at him and kicks her right foot. "Y'know Ms. Gaea. For a Goddess that is supposed to be settin' a good example...in a biblical sense...you sure do let on like yer...shall we say not so lady like."

"We were born naked. Feel lucky I chose to adorn myself with olive branches. You know you are welcome to join me."

"I'll be keepin' my boots on."

"MARSHAL WARJORJ." The two are distracted by the youthful voice of a darling girl named Abigail.

"Abby girl? Why are you yellin'?" He stands tall.

"There's an old man walking in from the desert." She tugs at his hand to follow her.

"More guests?" He looks down at Lillian. Before their very eyes Lillian vanishes in a haze of pollen that looked almost magical. Warjorj granted Abigail her wish and hurried through the foliage to the outskirts of Eden. Sure enough there he was a stumbling old codger with a beard and long flowing hair.

"See! I told you." Abby points.

"That you did. Lookin' pretty wore out by the looks of him."

Beside them vines entwine and merges creating a new body for Lillian Black aka the soul of Gaea. Once fully in human form Lillian holds a hand to her mouth.

"It's him."

"Him who?" Lionel squinted.

Looking at Lionel with concern she whimpers.

"GOD!"

A Stetson hat is removed out of respect. Awe leads him to hug Abigail to his hip.

"Well I'll be."