Farewell Ancient Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, auntie. Give it a little kiss."

She looked up at me again, and I nodded my head. Then she opened her mouth. My eyes widened and I was afraid to blink; I didn't want to miss a thing. She stuck her tongue out under my cocktip and teased it for a few seconds before wrapping her lips around the head.

I let my breath out noisily, " Ohhhhhhhh..."

Aunt Jackie's mouth was so fucking hot, it felt like fire. She kept the cocktip in her mouth while swirling her tongue in circles around the head, and it felt ten times better than any jerk-off session I could remember. Then she put her other hand back on my swollen nuts and caressed them like no one had ever done before. Her mouth was so fucking wet, I could hear her tongue sloshing around my shaft. She paused for a second, then before I could blink she swooped forward, taking my cock down, down into her mouth, stopping only when it reached the back of her throat.

"Aggggggghhhhhhhh...yeaaaaaaaaahhhh...Mmmmmmm...yeeeesssss!"

I'd had plenty of blowjobs before this, but my aunt wasn't just giving me head; she was making love to my cock with her mouth. The combination of her left hand fiddling with my balls, her right hand stroking my shaft and my dick being sucked suddenly made my knees buckle. I lost my balance, and my penis slipped from my aunt's mouth with a 'slurp'. She giggled, then said,

"David, come on, take your clothes off and sit down. I can't have you passing out on me. Sit down here and let your auntie suck your beautiful cock."

I wanted my dick back in her mouth as soon as possible, so I damn near ripped my clothes off. It couldn't have taken more than five seconds for me to strip myself nude. I dropped down onto the couch, spread my legs and waited, my erection pointing at my face. Aunt Jackie slipped down off the couch onto one knee and grabbed my cock. She fed it into her mouth and started sucking as if her life depended on it. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmm." she hummed as she sucked. I thanked God that I'd jerked off before coming over, or I'd have spunked long before I reached this point! One of my aunt's breasts was resting on my knee. I gripped it from above and lifted it. It was quite a weight. My aunt looked up and smiled. With my dick still in her mouth, she took hold of my hands and cupped them under her breasts. I'd never laid hands on such big tits before, and I squeezed and played with them in silent wonderment. She had nice little pink nipples, and when I pulled them out they stayed out and became even pinker. Aunt Jackie seemed to like what I was doing, because her breathing became deeper and she closed her eyes.

However, she never stopped sucking, and the vibrations from her mouth were sending jolts of something like electricity through my body. I understood now why my father had raised his hands in the air and shouted when he came in Aunt Jackie's mouth. She was just an incredible cocksucker. Since this might turn out to be just a one-shot deal, I'd better make the most of it.

"Mmmmmm, that's feels good, Come on, auntie, get up here and sit on my cock. I want to fuck you so bad. I want to put my cock in your pussy."

She must have thought about it, because she continued to suck my cock for a few more seconds. Then she said,

"You really want to fuck your auntie? You want to stick your cock in my pussy?" I grinned. I liked it when she talked dirty to me.

"God, yes. Sit on my cock, Aunt Jackie. I need it so bad, it's driving me crazy"

She slowly got up off the floor, climbed on to the couch and sat astride me. In doing this her tits rubbed against my face. I immediately grabbed myself two big handfuls of breast flesh. Her tits were heavy, but soft and malleable, and when I squeezed them they stuck out like fat little torpedoes. I bit one nipple, then opened my mouth and sucked down what I could of the remainder of that breast. I probably got half of it in, and started sucking. Aunt Jackie gave a long shudder, then she put both her hands behind my head and pressed it hard into her chest. Still sucking one tit, I grabbed hold of the other and started massaging it vigorously. Then I changed over. Meanwhile my aunt was moaning and caressing the back of my head. It was as if she was suckling the child she'd never had.

"That's it, David, suck my tits all you want. Oh baby, I love the way you're sucking me."

All this while her bare ass had been squirming on my lap. Now she slid her butt up close, stopped, and looked into my eyes. I felt the wetness of her cunt teasing the tip of my stiff cock, and realized that I was poised at the entrance to her pussy. She didn't make a move, just continued to look deep into my eyes. I'll never forget the look on her face as she said,

"Are you ready, David? Are you ready to fuck your auntie? I ...want you to fuck me. I want to feel your manhood inside me."

My aunt spoke in a low husky voice, which sounded incredibly sexy. It must have been the most erotic moment of my life. Still looking into my eyes she began to lower herself onto my cock. Her pussy was dripping like a squeezed dishcloth, and her meaty pussy lips spread easily to accommodate my entry. When the head was securely inside she paused and gave me a long look, then she closed her eyes and continued her slow descent. She didn't seem to do anything; it was as if her pussy was sucking my dick into her body.

When I felt my aunt's pussy lips spread themselves around the base of my cock it was like reaching the end of a journey. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. I could feel her cunt muscles rhythmically squeezing and sucking at my cock. I thought back to when I was a kid and I'd ask my parents to buy me a toy or something. They often said no, but then I'd call my aunt Jackie and by the next day the toy would be mine. She'd never denied me anything. She'd always come through for me then, and now she was giving me her most precious gift, her sweet pussy. I was suddenly overwhelmed with love for her. Putting my arms around her waist, I pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth for the very first time. She parted her lips and accepted my tongue. It was as though we had been lovers for years. There was no feeling out of one another's kissing techniques; our tongues just melded into each other.

I slipped my hands down to her ass. I had admired my aunt's big sexy ass for years, and now it was my mine. I palmed the cheeks the way a basketball player palms a basketball, and, like Michael Jordan, I lifted those basketball-sized ass cheeks and SLAM-DUNKED her juicy pussy - squish! - onto my cock.

"Oh yeeeesss, David! That feels lovely, darling. Now fuck me! Ooooo... your cock feels so good in my pussy," she moaned.

She went into overdrive and started bouncing up and down on my erection. Her pussy got juicier and more slippery. Each time she came down she swiveled her hips, mashing her clit against my pubic bone. My aunt really knew how to use her ass, and she was incredibly skilled at riding cock. Her breasts were swinging wildly, slapping me in the face as she threw herself about. She looked down at me and started giggling. Even in the heat of passion she still could be playful. I smiled back at her and she began to do it deliberately, swinging her chest from side to side and pummeling my cheeks and face with her heavy breast. Let me tell you, I loved every second of it.

I grabbed my aunt's buttocks and stood up. She looked surprised that I was strong enough to lift her. I turned her round and put her down on her back, on the couch, noticing for the first time that she had a fat pussy mound, with just a little bit of pubic hair. She spread her legs wide for me and I got on my knees between them.

"Mmmmm... David, honey, slip that cock into me... Don't make me wait, sweetie," she said urgently.

I brought my tool up to the portal of her sex and stopped. I wanted to slam my cock into that big fat juicy cunt, but I also wanted to savor the moment. I began stroking her clit with my dick.

"Your pussy's looking good, Aunt Jackie," I said, continuing to tease her clit.

"David, honey... Don't mess around, sweetie... Just stick it in me... Fuck my pussy... Make me cumm, sweetheart... Come on, fuck auntie's cunt."

This woman whom I loved so dearly was begging me to fuck her, and I couldn't keep her waiting any longer. I placed my cock at her cunt entrance and slammed it in with one vigorous thrust.

"Aggghhhhhhh... yeeeeeeeesss! Thank you, dear," she grunted. "Yes... yes... fuck me...Fuck me real hard, honey. Make me cum," she groaned.

I couldn't hold back any more and started pumping. Fucking my aunt's pussy in this position was totally mind blowing. I started pounding with everything I had. Her pussy was so fat and juicy, her mound was like a soft warm moist pillow, with lots of "cushion for pushin'," as they say. It was why I preferred chunky women. I just loved a pussy with meat on it.

I worked my cock furiously, trying to make my aunt come. I could feel juices streaming out of her pussy and coating my balls. Sounds of wet balls rhythmically slapping against juicy cunt made an interesting accompaniment to Aunt Jackie's vocalizing.

"Ohhhh...God... David...I...I... I'mm...cuuuuuummmiiiiingggg... yeesss... yesss... fuck me... fuck me... FUCK MEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

I continued to pound her pussy, while she screamed and moaned up to and beyond her point of no return. Her whole body trembled with the shock of her orgasm. Watching my aunt cum, with my cock slicing in and out of her pussy, was for me one of the proudest moments of my short life. But now my load was boiling up in my nuts, and I deliberately slowed down. I'd have liked to cum with my aunt, but there was something I wanted to do first. Aunt Jackie's breathing had started to return to normal, and I was slowly fucking her oiled-up pussy when she said, smiling, "My God, David, who taught you how to fuck like that?"

"Aunt Jackie," I said, "I've been fucking you for years." She looked startled, but I continued, "In my mind I've fucked you over a thousand times, and every time I fantasized about you, I came hard. But never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would really happen."

A few strokes later, I said, "Aunt Jackie, could you do something for me?"

"Anything you want, sweetie... I know you must be good and ready to cum now. So whatever you want, baby. Tell auntie how you'd like to cum, my darling. Do you want to do it from behind, honey? Would you like to pound my pussy from the back? You seem like the type of man that likes his pussy that way," she added, smiling.

It was as if she'd read my mind. How could she have known what I was thinking? It must have been her years of experience with horny men.

"Oh yes, please, auntie. I want to look at your big, beautiful ass while I'm fucking you. Bend over for me, Aunt Jackie. I want to see that juicy butt of yours."

She rolled off the couch, then got back onto it, but now on all fours, with her ass high in the air. The view was spectacular, and her big fat juicy butt was ready for a good pounding by her favorite nephew. I got myself into position behind her, and tentatively prodded her cleft with my cock.

"Go ahead, honey, it's all yours. There's no need to be shy with Auntie Jackie. Fuck me as hard as you like. Do whatever you like with my big butt and my pussy."

My erection was pointing straight ahead. I grabbed two big handfuls of meaty buttcheek and pushed my hips forward. My cock slipped in to her pussy like a well-oiled piston, and I started working it in and out with deep, slow thrusts. Aunt Jackie responded right away, moaning and fucking back at me.

"Ohhh, your ass feels so good, auntie. Yeah... that's it... Give me that pussy." She was built for fucking doggy style, with hips like handle bars on a bike, and that big ass of hers a sight for sore eyes. The view from where I knelt was awesome, and burnt itself into my mind. Aunt Jackie was moaning, and talking like a crazy woman.

"Yeeess... yeeesss... Take it, honey... Take it, baby... This pussy is yours. Go on, fuck me... Fuck me hard... I love it... I love... I love it..."

I lost all control at this point. I stopped making love to my aunt, and started fucking her like an animal, violently driving my cock deep into her slippery cunt. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Her big white ass made waves that rippled upwards each time I grounded my cock in her love box.

"Ohhh god...Ohhh...god... I... I...I'm gonna cum, Aunt Jackie."

I could feel the cum boiling up from deep inside my balls. I was ready to let it rip.

"Oooo, David...cum on my tits, honey... Cum on my tits...I want to see it, sweetie."

I pounded her cunt a few more times. I would have liked to bury my load in my aunt's pussy, plant my seed deep inside that juicy cunt and mark the territory as my own, but now... Before I could finish the thought my cock exploded.

"Agggggghghh... Agggghh," I screamed as cum blasted from my cock. "Ah, fuck!! ...I'm cuuuummmmmingggg!" I hurriedly pulled out of my aunt as another blast of cum shot out, landing on her back. She jumped from the couch and got down on her knees on the floor in front of my cum-spitting cock. She lifted her breasts up to me and I painted them with our family seed.

"That's it, David honey, cum on my tits. Mmmm..." she sighed.

I emptied my balls on my aunt's breast, jacking my cock till there was nothing left. I thought I'd never stop cumming. When I stopped spurting, spunk continued to ooze from my cock, flowing like lava onto Aunt Jackie's tit shelf. While my cock was still twitching, but before it had started to deflate, she folded it between her breasts and gave me the kind of tit-massage she had so often given me in my dreams only when I signaled that I was done did she release me. She used her fingers to collect up the cum that I had spattered on her breasts, then licked them clean. Afterwards she massaged what remained into her tits. She looked so fucking sexy as she dealt efficiently and lovingly with my cum. I almost wished the first two shots hadn't gone into her pussy.

Suddenly my knees gave way and I collapsed onto the couch. Aunt Jackie was still on her knees massaging my surplus protein into her breasts. She was looking happy, which made me feel good inside. Fucking her had been the greatest sexual adventure of my short life. Lying on the couch, I just hoped that I had been able to satisfy her. I knew she had had plenty of lovers. Women can't fuck you like that unless they're experienced. She was the same woman who, just a few days ago, I'd watched suck my father's cock. I remembered how he'd looked when he came in Aunt Jackie's mouth. The way he raised his hands in the air balled up his fist and howled like an animal as he ejaculated into her throat. I'd found it funny then, but now his reaction seemed understandable.

She got off the floor and came and sat beside me on the couch. I raised my arm, inviting her into my embrace. She gave me that wonderful smile of hers and snuggled up under my arm, pressing one sticky, cum-coated breast firmly into my side. For the next five minutes there wasn't a sound in the room. The silence was calming. I remember thinking to myself, "God, I hope this wasn't just a one-time thing."

Aunt Jackie broke the silence. "That was incredible, honey. You made auntie a very happy woman. Thank you so much, sweetie." "Oh god, I'm the one who has to be grateful, Aunt Jackie. You were just amazing...and you satisfied every fantasy I ever had about you. I...love you."

"David, you're so sweet. You've made an old lady feel young again."

I turned my head and kissed the top of her forehead. I guess the kiss must have tickled her, because she started giggling, and her laughing made me laugh too.

"Hey...what was so funny?" I said, still laughing. She replied,

"Remember me saying I had a hot date tonight? And remember when I said, 'If I told you who it was, you wouldn't believe me'?"

A tape started rewinding in my head. She never did say whom the guy was she was supposed to be going out with this evening. Then she rocked me by continuing,

"It was you, David. You were the one I was all dressed up for."

My jaw nearly hit the floor. I was speechless, desperately trying to make sense of what she'd said. Aunt Jackie just smiled at my confusion.

"Huh...how?...what about the phone call?"

"I used my cell phone, honey. I dialed my own number and let it ring a few times to make sure you heard it."

The pieces started to come together in my head. So my aunt had set me up. She'd actually planned on fucking me! Time stood still while I processed this information. But she wasn't done fucking with my mind. Her eyes lit up, she gave a big smile and said,

"When I saw you last Saturday rubbing your cock while your father was cumming in my mouth, I just had to know if you were for real."

I thought my heart was going to stop beating. She had spoken in a cool and calm voice, with just a touch of humor. I tried to speak, but my shock and confusion left me mumbling.

"But...but...but..."

"David, don't even try and deny that you were in here last Saturday morning. I was sitting right there - right where you're sitting now - when your father creamed in my mouth. See the mirror on the wall? You looked so funny standing there and staring at us, rubbing your cock."

I looked over at a mirror that was leaning against the wall. From where I was sitting I could see the door's reflection. It was starting to make sense. I also felt a sudden sense of elation at the realization that this was by no means going to be a one-time thing.

"Are you mad at me, honey? Please don't be mad at me. I had to find out if you were really interested in your old auntie."

Without any hesitation I said,

"Aunt Jackie, I'm not at all mad at you. I love you. It's just that I thought I was the one doing the seducing. You're much better at this game than I am. However all this happened, I'm so glad it did, and I very much hope we can do it again.

"Sweetie, my pussy is yours whenever you want it. I loved being fucked by you; it made me feel young again. To have a young man desire me at my age is a good feeling."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her on the lips, but she started giggling.

"What now? Do you have more surprises for me?" I said, curiously.

"Remember when you said I'd satisfied every fantasy you'd ever had about me?" Yes. Well?"

"Did you ever fantasize about fucking me in the ass? Did you ever think about putting your dick in auntie's butt?" She was still giggling, but there was a glint in her eye.

I took a deep breath and said, " HELL...YEAH!!!!!"

We both started laughing. She looked at my cock, which was starting to get stiff again, and shook her head regretfully.

"Mmmm, you can fuck my ass next time - My God! You're already hard again! - But not tonight. You'd better go home. Next time my ass is yours, honey. Come on now. Get dressed and go home before my sister starts getting worried about you."

I got dressed and kissed my aunt before walking out the door. That night changed my life forever. After that Aunt Jackie and I made love on a regular basis. The rules were simple. My dad got her mouth on Saturday mornings, before he started working on her house. The rest of the week her mouth, her pussy, and her ass were all mine.

Our relationship lasted for ten years. I went to college and met a nice woman, the spitting image of my aunt Jackie. I loved my wife, but I loved my aunt twice as much. At least once a month I'd go to her house to satisfy my incestuous desires.

Two months ago we lost Aunt Jackie. A drunk driver killed her in a car accident, while she was driving to meet me at a hotel one stormy night. I blame myself. I'd begged her to meet me in the city that night. As always, she didn't want to disappoint her favorite nephew. It'll be a long time before I come to terms with her passing. Yes, this was an erotic story. But it was also therapy for me, and a tribute to my favorite aunt.