Farewell, My Lyn, Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you,' he said. I kissed him. 'Leave me a while, Rob. Go and fuck your lovely wife - you've been neglecting her!'

That morning I busied myself with Nick and Sasha and tried to put everything that had happened out of my mind. After lunch whilst the children had a short sleep during the heat of the day I sunbathed naked with Kate on the terrace. Ellie was with Rob somewhere, shopping for tea and hoping to get her nipples pierced. That turned me on especially as I had also been told by Kate that she was determined to have a tiny butterfly tattooed on her inside leg right up by her cunt. It was Rob's fantasy and she wanted to surprise him. I didn't ask how she would cope with the temptations of the tattoo artist. As if she read my mind, she added: 'She's a woman!'

I didn't hear the footsteps on the cobbles either. I opened my eyes and saw Dave, just standing there.

'Dave,' I said, rather superfluously.

I didn't move or seek to cover myself. I was proud of everything I had done. I would not be ashamed of who or what I was. I stared at him.

'I'll leave you,' Kate began.

'Stay there, Kate. Dave won't be long. Well?'

'I've come to say few words, Kate. If you love me or ever loved me grant me one last favor before we part forever. Come back to the house tomorrow and let us have that talk again. There's so much I want to change. So much I regret. I won't raise my voice. I won't upset you, I promise. Will you come?'

'I'll think about it. Please leave us.'

Dave turned and walked away but I felt there was more of a spring in his step. He was trying perhaps to move on. I would go but I would make him wait.

'You were so strong,' Kate said. I began to cry.

'It only seemed that way,' I said as she held me. Kate and Rob, two better friends it would be a challenge to find. She stroked my arm gently.

ooo000ooo

Friday was another sunny day as I drove over to see Dave. I parked and walked down the path again to the house. The lawns had been cut and a semblance of order restored. Windows were open and the house seemed to be stirring. Dave opened the door. He was smartly dressed in shirt and trousers.

'Thank you for coming, Lyn. Come in, please.'

'Well?' I asked.

'How can I undo what I said?' he asked me.

'Try, Dave.'

'I've been horrible to you, Lyn. I don't think you are a cheap slut or a whore and you know I don't. I've always thought you were wonderful and I've always loved you more than I should. I never understood what you saw in a man like me.'

'I never asked you to explain it. I just knew I wanted you, Dave. Why destroy it?'

'Because I blamed myself for Gail's death. Because I was alive and she wasn't and I didn't deserve happiness if she wasn't there any more. I was wrong. You were right. Will you forgive me one day?'

'Yes. Because I still love you. I can't help it. But you must promise certain things. I'll tell you as we go along. First you must agree to help me plan a holiday for us all to get together again this summer. Looking forward to the new, not looking back. Not so much a reunion as a launch. I know the place, Ben took me there once. It's called 'La plage des Rêves à Venir.'

'What does that mean?'

'You always had an inquisitive mind, Dave, find out for yourself, it will amuse you.'

'And there's something you must do for me, Lyn. You know the rules of the family. I have hurt you badly, I want forgiveness and that can only come if you punish me.'

I stared at him.

'Will you?'

I nodded. 'How many?' I asked.

'Thirty?'

'Forty,' I raised the stakes. He nodded. 'Of course, Lyn.'

He was in agony when I finished with him and could barely speak. But he had paid and I still dreamt of things...

'I'm leaving now,' I said. 'Take care, Dave. I do forgive you. Come to see me in Dover in two weeks' time. You will only have to ask and I will grant any wish you bring. He was still lying prone on the linen box, unable to move. I bent and kissed him on the shoulder, gently.

'I love you, you silly boy,' I whispered and was gone.

ooo000ooo

He came to see me and we planned the holiday. The first night we slept together, naked, and we touched each other quietly but no more. We needed to rebuild our love, our trust and confidence and that instinctive spontaneity we had formerly shared.

In the morning we showered together and I played with his cock and told him to finger me. He came in my hand and we kissed passionately.'La plage des Rêves à Venir' he said. The 'Beach of Dreams to come!'

'Yes,' I sighed.

'Lyn I will never re-marry but I want us to live together as partners with the rules we used to have. I want to share you I want you to be free to, you know, see James and Rob and so on but I love you as a tower of strength whose principles are so strong. He brought a little box out of the bedside table. He gave it me.

In it was a gold ring with a large green emerald set within it.

'I had it made for you, Lyn. To match your eyes.'

'Thank you, Dave.

Later that evening I told Dave no-one had used me since he last took me that way. I want you to do it to me now, please.' We went upstairs and Dave satisfied my anal craving once more.

In the morning I told him the story of the last few months as I lay naked in his arms in the garden, down by the apple trees. In late July we went off to France. There must have been five or six vehicles from different parts of the country all converging on our site.

And so there we were on the beach at Porquerolles. Everyone was there, including Case and James and Ben and Sam. I enjoyed their company and a little more. We spent lotus days on the beach and I would lie with one of my lovers in the afternoon whilst the children played. The waves would try to tickle my toes and the white sand filled my beach shoes.

Lyn said: 'It's all artifice, you know. I've been talking about you as if you were someone else for ages, since time immemorial. I have pretended to tell you the tales; I have told you the tales in my mind; I have written some of the tales for you.'

Lyn carried on, staring intently into my eyes: 'You are the one for me. I thought at one time it would be Ben but you are my Listener now. I love you, my oft hoped-for taker. I am willingly your servant.' She smiled and reached a hand out to me.

I took it and said: 'So tell me your story once more, please, Lyn, from the beginning and just for me, and I will endeavor to unravel all their mysteries.'

'You know, you've always known, I will do anything you ask.' She smiled, sat up and stared into the distance. A gentle wave came ashore, teasingly edging nearer to her toes than any previous ones. She shifted her foot slightly.

Lyn looked me in the eyes, smiled lazily and then glanced away. I knew she was still seeking to tell me something but she wasn't quite sure how to begin. She brushed her long wavy hair away from her face as it slipped over her eyes and began her tale...

I met your son during the first few weeks at college. He wasn't on my course or anything but he was in the Hall across the lawns from my residence and I'd noticed him a few times as we'd passed each other on the way to class...

The End of Lyn's Love Tales