Farewell to Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerBear
HerBear
1 Followers

I watched the light play off his broad shoulders as he turned around toward his luggage. He took something small out of the outside pocket and then continued removing his clothes.

As he took off his pants I saw he was wearing his new boxers he was telling me about. They had cute little penguins in a red and white pattern. He plopped down next to me wearing only his boxers and got under the sheets with me.

"Isn't your buddy going to come out and say hello?" I said with a playful pout.

"I just wanted to be closer so you could shake hands personally."

"Oh you dork. What did you get? Oh-"

I saw him put the condom he got on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Good thinking hon."

"Rawr."

With that he flung his right leg and arm over me, pulling him close to me. After kissing me fiercely and letting me feel how hard he was through the boxers he let go of my back and gently cupped my breast.

"Mmm. How am I supposed to get you naked if you're trapped by all these sheets? Wait I know."

Afraid he was going to start tickling me or something I cringed for a second as he sat up on the bed and threw the covers off us.

"Much better." He softly kissed my shoulder as he pulled the strap off.

His lip followed down my arm as my arm finished going through the loop. After he did the same to the other strap he returned to my mouth and slowly kissed and softly sucked on my lips as he delicately said hello to my breasts pulling the nightie down just far enough. His warm soft hands felt good, as did his warm skin against my side.

"Mmm, that feels good honey." I said moving my hips to brush against his hard cock, hoping it would give him some incentive to speed things up, I had waited long enough already.

He smiled and got up and took the sides of the nightie pulling them down further. I lifted my butt helping him take the nightie off. He smiled looking satisfied.

"I like getting you naked."

"I can see that." I joked, taking an obvious glance to his boxers which had a noticeable tent to them. "Don't you want to join me."

"Patience beloved, all good cocks come to those who wait...naked...in a bed." He said as he lowered himself over my legs.

"...Right." I replied...wondering what he had in mind.

He lightly kissed my stomach gradually leading towards my wet slit. His strong hands held my hips rubbing them slowly. His soft gentle kisses were making my pussy ache for him.

"Oh David, I'm really wet. Nice and horny for you." I moaned quietly.

"Good."

He slowly licked up and down my wet lips before taking his hand off my side. He kissed my clit soft and long as he slid his fingers between my wet pussy lips.

"Mmm David that feels so great." I gasped as I started to bring my hips closer to his head to encourage him to speed up, but the faster I needed him to go the more he slowed down.

"Relax honey, just breathe slowly."

He kissed my clit one more time and then...there it was. It was the look. The look he gave whenever he was about to do something really stupid or silly.

"What's in a slit? That which we call a slit by any other word would taste as sweet." He recited.

"Oh brother..." I groaned. "You really know how to kill a mood." I muttered.

"A slit! A slit! My kingdom for a slit!"

"Its right here you dork."

"My kisses fly up, my cock remains below: Kisses without a hard cock never to heaven go."

"Are you finished?"

"My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late!"

I glared at him, hoping he would see that the line that he crossed was a few miles behind him.

"Oh fine, no time for erotic shakespeare?"

"Oh thats what it was? I thought it was you just pretending to be an idiot."

"Mmm. An idiot with a naked sexy Shanna doesn't sound too bad."

He climbed up and kissed me on the neck as I grabbed his butt.

"Off." I commanded.

"Off?"

"Yes, off."

"Yes maam."

He rolled next to me and quickly took his boxers off. By the look of his hard cock his shakespearean tangent hadn't slowed him down. He reached down to rub my dripping slit as he kissed me from the side. I responded by squeezing the base of his hard cock, hoping to get him horny enough to get the condom.

The sound of the both of us moaning served to make both of us more horny and after a couple minutes he got the condom and put it on. He quickly pulled me to the edge of the bed and held my legs in his hands as he slowly rubbed his hard cock just over my slit standing over me.

"Oh God David, I-need-you-so-bad-fuck-me." I spat out quickly.

We moaned in unison as he slowly slid all the way between my sopping wet lips and ground his hips into mine. I loved the feel of his hard cock in me, stretching and filling my pussy.

"You're so tight Shanna. Mmm, honey." He moaned sexily.

He attempted to keep a slow and constant routine to build up more and more tension, but I couldn't blame him for speeding his rhythm up quickly. I was moaning with every thrust, wanting him to go faster meeting his hips as they moved toward me.

"Oh David don't stop, that feels so good, just like that." I gasped as he pounded in and out of me.

After a few more moments of pure pleasure he slowed down. I opened my eyes to see him looking straight at me.

"I love you sweetheart." He leaned forward to kiss me.

"I love you too." I kissed back. "But I did tell you not to stop, you're getting me close." I smiled tiredly.

"Mmm, thats what I want to hear."

He teased me with long deliberate strokes. Moaning loudly at each thrust I was moments away from cumming.

"Oh David I'm so close, shoot it into me."

He groaned and quickly sped up.

I could feel his body start to tense as he moaned loudly he continued fucking me. All the tension he had built up in my pussy exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm.

"David I'm cumming I'm cumming."

"God you are so sexy honey." He said as he came inside me.

He gradually slowed down and collapsed ontop of me kissing my lips and caressing my breasts slowly.

"You really wear me out Shanna."

"Good! Thats what I like to hear." I grinned at him.

"Give me sec to clean up and make like a David koala bear and snuggle you."

"Mmm, sexy David bear." I moaned, thinking of how accomplished of a

snuggler he was. "Can you grab me something to drink too? You wear me out too."

A minute later he was facing me with his arms around me rubbing my back, his feet playfully poking my feet.

"I'm going to miss you so much Shanna, being in bed with you between your arms. Hopefully I'll be able to get away from school and fly back to visit you sometimes."

I moaned sleepily not really hearing him, reveling in the warmth of his body and soothing voice.

"Good night Shanna." He said with a kiss to my forehead.

"Mmm, night Mr. sexy pants." I said sleepily, ready to pass out next to my warm David.

HerBear
HerBear
1 Followers
12