Farewell to Celibacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what you want with it Chrissy, no one will ever know."

I almost choked at the erotic suggestion and the perception of his reminding me that no one will ever know. He saw that and went on.

"And you will never have to see me again or ever talk about it, so use me as you want, do whatever you wish with me. I am yours for the afternoon."

"Oh Grant," I sighed, reaching out, wrapping my arms round his hips and burying my face in his stomach. His cock pressed against my cheek, across my eye and onto my forehead. My hair tumbled down over it. I felt his balls on my nose and lips. I dug my fingers into the near perfect, round fullness of his bum, pulling on it so his front, his gorgeous, delicious front, made firmer contact with my face. I rubbed that all over his length, stomach, thighs and balls as I stroked and caressed his arse.

This was such a self-indulgent sex session that momentarily I was amazed and surprised at myself and I thought about pulling away. But I didn't. I couldn't for, frankly, it was just too good. Not just his gorgeous cock and body, not just the arousal, not just the anticipation no, it was all of those things and his words and attitude. It was his reminder that I would never have to see him again, never have to justify anything that went on here, and never be judged for my actions.

That buoyed me up, boosted my confidence and removed the last vestige of inhibitions from me.

I took his big, black, awesomely hard cock in my hands, both of them. I moved my head away a little so I could look at it. In the unusual state I was in, it was simply the most gorgeous cock I had ever seen, let alone held. At that moment Grant's dick was an object of extreme beauty to me.

I licked it feeling his hands running through my hair and rubbing my scalp. He smelt sexy, if that is possible, with a combination of his pre cum and a cleanliness. I licked all of it, up and down and round and round. I licked its length, its girth, its hilt and its bulbous tip. I cradled his big balls in the palm of my hand and then licked them.

I was letting go with a man to a level I don't think I had ever let go before. And his responses were simply perfect. He caressed my head, stroked my face, ruffled my hair, reached down and cupped my breasts and said... absolutely nothing. Words were unnecessary, they were pointless and were the last things I needed in this extraordinary situation. The usual epithets of how good it was, how much he felt for me and that sort of bollocks were not only not wanted, but would have spoiled the mood. We were two strangers who would be lovers, intense lovers maybe, for a time and then we would vanish never to meet again.

I opened my mouth. He slid in effortlessly, but more than filled it, I had never had such a mouthful, I would have smiled, if I could. I ran my mouth up and down and he got my rhythm. We moved together, slow and languid, but deep and so fulfillingly, for both of us.

I was still holding his tight bum. The feelings on my hands as his cheeks contracted and expanded as he pumped himself slowly in and out of my mouth were amazing. In fact the whole fucking thing was amazing: him, me, us, what we were doing and the whole scene, it was all amazing.

As if on the TV, or from afar, I heard some, what seemed to be, muffled words. They didn't register at first so into sucking this delicious lollipop was I, but then I made them out. And as I did so they crashed into my mind. God they were so stirringly right for that moment.

"Do you want me to cum Chrissy?"

I couldn't reply, but managed to raise my eyes and sort of nod my head. The incredibly appropriate words went on. Well one did and that hit me like a punch in the stomach. Yes the simple request of "Where?" seemed so fantastic, silly bitch that I am.

I pulled him out of my mouth, but clung onto the stalk of black, hard, throbbing flesh pressing it against my face as a slobbered over it. I looked into his sparkling eyes as I slowly wanked him.

"There's no need for that unless you want to do it Chrissy."

Oh God he also had what seemed like super-human control as well. He went on.

"Where do you want me to cum Chrissy?"

I thought of really going for it and taking it in my mouth and swallowing it, but thought better of it, after all he was a male whore wasn't he? And on top of that I didn't like the taste of men's' cum.

Still masturbating himself with long, languid strokes he smiled and said. "Don't worry Christina I can cum again very soon and I will hardly lose my hardness."

"Where would you like to cum?" I managed to ask between slobbering licks, kisses and sucks. That wasn't the most sensible question to ask I realised as I said it for, I guessed, like most men he would say in my mouth. But he didn't.

"How about on these?" He asked pressing his cock against my tits. "Lay back."

I most willingly laid back onto the pile of pillows as Grant knelt beside me holding his cock in his hand. He started to wank himself. I adore watching a man do that, I always have.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked so politely he could have been referring to anything.

"No, you do it, I like watching," I groaned, my hands finding my breasts and rolling them together.

It's the look in a man's eyes and on his face as he masturbates that's as big a turn on for me as the act itself I think. And Grant was no exception. Eyes half closed and a little glazed, jaw set tight, mouth half open and head dipped forward hunched between his shoulders, he pumped himself slowly and firmly. Long strokes, his foreskin vanishing backwards exposing the purple, glistening head he surged in and out of the surrogate cunt made by his hand.

"Ready, Chrissy," he grunted, pleasing me that he wasn't in total control.

"Yes, yes I am," I whispered, pushing both tits together and holding them there as I watched his cock simply explode. There was loads of it. It shot all over my tits, onto my chest and stomach with even a few globules hitting my chin. I looked down as he rubbed the tip of his cock smoothing the white spunk into each tit and nipple making them gliste. It was a fantastic sight and feeling.

The fuck, well fucks actually we did it twice, were fine, but not that special. Maybe having a man invade your body does require some form of attachment or affection, after all it is rather intimate.

The first time, about an hour after he'd cum on my tits, was less fulfilling than the second. I think that was due to the position, for we did it on our sides facing each other, looking at each other, staring into each other's eyes, holding each other, just like lovers. But that we weren't, we were strangers, two people meeting then parting, we were a client and her whore. That's what we were and that's how I wanted it and, I think, how Grant preferred it as well.

So the second fuck was better, less intimate and more satisfying. I was on all fours on the bed and he fucked me hard, doggy style. It wasn't just that either, which made the second one better. It was also that no more than ten minutes after fucking me, he pecked me on the cheek and said.

"I enjoyed it Chrissy, call me any time, bye," and he was gone.

What a perfect end, I thought.

12