Farie Tail

Story Info
Man finds magic in the woods.
3.4k words
4.37
38k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garal stepped around a thick patch of brush to drain his bladder. It was highly unlikely that anyone would venture by to see him pull his manhood out of his pants. He was traversing the black trail in a section of the forest that was reputed to be haunted with spirits, fairy folk and the like. Unlike him, most people wouldn't come through this portion of the forest at all. But he was a creature of habit, so he stepped far enough from the path so as not to be visible with his dongle swaying.

"We wouldn't want to frighten any fair young maidens, now would we?" he jested to the thicket as he 'released the dragon.' He stopped in front of an odd brush formation that had grown into a lop-sided bent X.

That was curious. He'd never seen this type of plant before. The leaves were unknown to him. There were two main stalks growing from the forest floor, entwined with vines upon vines such that you could barely see the bark of the main plant beneath. The two stalks grew together about two feet off the ground, forming a larger trunk which had a gray-brown looking moss covering the surface not encased in vines, and bent over almost as if the plant chose to grow in a different direction, then splitting roughly and parting again into two more distinct stalks. The entire plant was covered in the same vines: big vines running a course spiral up the two main ground stalks and growing into the main trunk; smaller vines spiraling around both the host plant and the larger vines; tiny vines growing over all. The tiny vines sprouted small pink and gold flowers, which smelled faintly like sweet-honey. Garal assumed this latter must be some type of honeysuckle, though none he'd ever seen before.

The main trunk of the plant was the only portion not completely covered in vines, although many still wrapped around it, and sported that gray-brown moss in large patches, growing throughout, underneath and occasionally over the vines. The shape of the trunk looked oddly familiar to him. He thought about it for a moment, then dismissed the thought as the need to urinate took a higher priority. So he let the dragon loose.

On a whim, he directed his stream of piss onto the odd plant and was amused to see that his hot stream washed away the moss where it struck, revealing the light brown bark of the actual plant beneath. With a smile, he began moving his dongle this way and that, directing his piss to wash away as much of the moss as he could.

Oddly enough, the more moss he pissed off the plant, the more familiar the shape began to appear. By the time his stream had slowed to a trickle, his curiosity was peaked. What did this remind him of? Tucking the dragon back into his trousers, Garal bent down to get a closer look at the strange plant. The smell of his piss was mildly unpleasant to him, so he unstopped his water flask and poured a little water over it. He'd passed a stream of fresh clean water not a quarter kilo back, so he could easily refill the flask. Carefully, choosing precise spots to best utilize the water, he washed his piss off the plant and bent again for a closer inspection.

His dragon recognized the shape before his brain did and Garal wondered at the mild erection forming in his pants. He brushed away some of the smaller vines to better view the plant, when he understood...

With a little imagination, this bent part of the plant looked a bit like a bum... a naked bum... The main vine grew into a cleft as if... as if the vine were buggering the plant!

Using the last of his water, Garal washed the section of plant thoroughly, brushing away as many vines as he could. This was too funny! Someone had obviously seen the plant, noticed the resemblance and carved it to look like a human butt. But the vine growing into the asshole was just too much! He laughed and poked at the vine, as if pushing it farther into the wooden bum, and was surprised with the vine did seem to poke farther up inside. Laughter forgotten, he plucked the vine and pulled gently... The vine withdrew from the hole. The skin of the vine that had been inside was covered in a translucent sap.

He pulled harder and withdrew the vine from the carving. His dragon stood up and roared in his trousers... The vine he'd removed from the carving was relatively the same size as his dongle! Apparently whoever had carved this thing had also made an appropriate hole, just the right size for a man to relieve himself in. His mind raced with thoughts of allergic reactions, poisons, and even fairy folk tales, but his manhood had already decided for him and was poking insistently at his trousers, demanding to be let out.

The sap from the vine was slick and slippery on his fingers... the perfect lubricant for a little brush fucking... Without another thought, Garal unfastened his trousers and lowered them to his ankles. Kneeling in front of the erotic carving, he rubbed the sap over his throbbing member and then, taking a quick took around to ensure that nobody was watching, he guided his hard cock into the wooden asshole.

Apparently the vine was not as thick as his cock because the fit was very snug, without the slippery sap coating his dongle, Garal doubted he would have been able to shove his meat all the way up inside the hole. As it was, he fit inside perfectly... almost as if the entire thing were made just for him. When he withdrew his cock, the plant seemed to suck at his manhood, as if reluctant to release him. When he thrust back inside, the hole seemed to open a bit as if to accept his buggering dongle gratefully.

Last harvest, he and a young maiden named Berilla had swiped a jug of mead from the celebration and had sneaked off into the hay barn. After finishing the jug, Berilla had been inebriated enough that he'd been able to work his hand under her skirt without protest. With much kissing and promises of undying love, he'd worked his hand inside her under garments and eventually rubbed her maidenhead with his fingers. It had been hot and sweaty, but just as slippery and tight as the wooden carving now felt on his cock. Even drunk, she wouldn't let him remove her clothing. He'd finally convinced her to open his trousers and jerk his dragon with her hand. In about 30 seconds he'd spilled his man seed over her hands, upon which she immediately cried out in revulsion, pushed him away and left. She refused to speak to him after that. It had been the first and only time he'd had any sexual relations that actually involved a girl. But this was SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Abandoning all inhibition he grabbed the carved wooden bum in both hands and began fucking it frantically. In less than 30 seconds he cried out in pleasure as he spurted jet after jet of steaming cum into the wooden bum. After he spent himself, he remained kneeling, panting for breath, with his softening manhood still inserted deep into the hole. With the lessening of his erection he felt the need to piss some more. Without pulling out of the hole, he released a small stream of piss deep within the plant. Finally drained completely, he began to withdraw his semi-erect manhood.

As it had before, the wood seemed to gently grasp his cock as he withdrew. It was such a sexy feeling that he began to swell again in sexual response. He inserted himself fully again and slowly withdrew. Again the wooden asshole seemed to caress him and he found himself fully aroused again.

He spent the next hour fucking the wooden bum, sometimes fast, sometimes gently, sometimes just keeping himself fully inserted and enjoying the sensation. He had ejaculated 7 times and, more curiously, had pissed again after every orgasm. He didn't know where all the fluid was going, but the plant must be nearly waterlogged from all his ministrations. He was getting very thirsty...

So, with great reluctance, he withdrew his still rigid member from the sex hole and tucked it inside his trousers. It didn't want to go. The dragon was still very much awake and wanted to fulfill it's destiny again... Grabbing his water flask he walked shakily down to the stream. He staggered like a drunkard, strangely dizzy after his sexual encounter. Once at the stream, he chose to forgo the flask, shucked his garments and stepped into the water, laying down in a shallow pool, drinking his fill and letting the cool water refresh him completely. In fifteen minutes he felt completely recovered, the dizziness gone. In fact, he felt better now that he'd remembered feeling for... he didn't know... maybe he'd never felt this good, before... It was amazing what a healthy doze of sexual release could do for a man.

Without dressing, Garal filled his water flask and followed the stream back in the general direction of the brush thicket he'd recently visited. It took a bit longer to find the strange plant again, and he felt a bit foolish walking naked, but it seemed right to him. Besides, it wasn't as if anyone would be out here to see him...

By the time he found the plant he needed to piss again... badly. He must have drunk more water than he'd realized. Without thinking about why, he knelt before the carved bum, inserted his semi-erect cock all the way inside and released his stream of urine. He pissed for a very long time - and the plant seemed to absorb every steaming drop. Then, as he began to withdraw his manhood, the plant twitched. It wasn't much, but it definitely made a small movement, the effect of which felt like the wooden asshole had flexed around the shaft of his prick. It only lasted for a second and didn't repeat itself.

Somewhat alarmed, Garal pulled his dongle out of the wooden bum and inspected it more closely. The hole he'd so recently filled with his manhood was slowly closing. With disbelief, Garal poked his finger into the hole, The wood closed gently around his finger, caressing it. He withdrew his finger and the hole slowly closed completely, leaving a small knothole which actually resembled a rectum. He poked it with his finger again and it gave way, allowing him access. This was no carving... This was the work of the fairy folk!!!

He looked around again, wondering if he were being watched. Wondering if this were some type of trap set to capture him. But why? And why in this manner? If some magical creature intended to capture him, it'd had ample opportunity already... So, even though this thing definitely possessed some magic, it did not seem to be a threat to him, did it?

He remembered the dizziness he'd felt and the unusual amount of water he'd been pissing since he'd encountered this strange plant... Carefully he poured a bit more water from the flask onto the plant. It trickled down around the bum and down toward the two main stalks, one of which was covered in another thick vine. He hadn't noticed this one because it was further underneath the bend in the plant, but again, this vine seemed to be growing into the main trunk of the plant. He wondered...

Pulling the vine loose, he uncovered another hole in the trunk of the plant, but this one did not look like a bum. He'd never actually seen a woman's maidenhood before, he'd merely rubbed his finger on Berilla's last year, but never actually saw what it looked like. And yet, he knew this must be the very likeness of it. Like the bum had been, this hole looked like it had been carved from solid wood, but was coated with the same slippery vine sap...

In an instant he realized his erect dragon was buried deep within the wooden vagina. He didn't remember deciding to fuck it, but here he was, pumping it hard and furious like a sex starved nymph. The vagina seemed to respond to his cock much more quickly than the ass had done... probably because it had absorbed so much water. Without thinking, he withdrew his cock, uncorked his flask and drained the entire thing into the gaping wooden vagina. It absorbed the water without spilling a drop. When he shoved his cock back inside, the vagina physically grasped his massive rod, milking him sensuously as he fucked.

He came four more times in the next half hour or so before becoming aware of his thirst again. Whatever this plant was, it needed water desperately and was sucking all the fluid from him in any form available... cum sweat, spit, water from his flask... He wondered what would happen if he gave it all the water it wanted...

After slaking his thirst and basking in the pool of water again, he filled his water flask and both his boots with the cool liquid and quickly returned to the plant. Pouring water over the plant seemed wasteful, since some of it would spill to the ground, so he poured as much as he could into the open vagina until, like the bum, it began to close on it's own. Supposing that this was the plant's way of saying 'enough water', he concentrated on washing and clearing brush from other portions of the plant.

The larger, misshapen fork of the plant growing upward was particularly thick with smaller vines and it took Garal several trips carrying water and plucking vines away to reveal part of a face. He cleared vines away to reveal a nose, beneath which was another large vine growing into the spot where the mouth would be. He used the last of his water from the flask to gently clean around it until he could loosen and remove the big vine. What he saw was both chilling and incredibly exciting. The vine he removed from the mouth was over a foot long. Where it had been growing into the plant now revealed a tiny mouth, a perfect set of teeth, a tongue and a deep hole, presumably the throat - all apparently carved out of wood. But by now, Garal knew it wasn't mere wood.

He needed more water, but his flask and boots were empty again. He bent to retrieve them and hike back down to the stream, when he was overcome with the urgent need to piss again. A terrible thought crept through his mind. He pushed it aside. No. He was not a brute. Whatever this creature was, it was humanoid. He couldn't debase it so cruelly as to ... but the next thing he knew his cock was buried down the tiny throat, emptying itself.

It was unnerving how much piss he'd been able to release down the young female's throat. It was unnatural.. it was... magical? As if in reply, the tiny throat constricted around his penis seductively and he was instantly erect. Never mind that he'd found some type of fairy creature trapped in a haunted brush, never mind that he was obviously mixed up in some type of supernatural and possibly malevolent magic, never mind that he'd already had eleven orgasms this afternoon... he fucked the tiny throat frantically, desperate to empty his cum into the female mouth...

Twenty minutes and three orgasms later, he dragged himself back to the stream for more water. In the back of his mind, Garal was worried for his sanity. He'd never believed in the superstitious tales his people told about these woods. He'd played here as a child for years and had never seen or heard anything unusual... until today. Now, not only had he found what had to be a nymph or maybe a brownie, he'd done things with it and to it that he'd never dreamed of doing before. As ashamed as a part of him was for his selfish behavior, he hadn't wanted to stop fucking it. Especially the mouth. GODS! he'd wanted to do that with Berilla ever since she had kissed him three summers ago. Then, last year when she had stopped talking to him... but he didn't need Berilla anymore. He didn't need anybody. He had found his own little female who had pleasured him more in one afternoon than most men probably got in a year. He would have remained back there, humping her willing mouth even now, but then she spoke to him. Not with her mouth, since his cock was stuffed so far down her throat, but with her mind...

She'd told him with a calm, rational tone, "You're dehydrating again. You need to go back to the stream for more water."

Without stopping his sexual assault on her mouth, and without considering that they were conversing only in his mind, he thought back, "But you need my water. Let me fill you with my water."

Patiently, as if explaining the concept to a child, she replied, "If you die of dehydration, then you won't be able to give me any more water. Please don't endanger yourself any further. Go refresh yourself in the stream. I will be here when you return and I will gratefully accept any water you want to give me then."

It was dusk when he returned again, water in his flask, boots and bladder. He tried to 'speak' to her again, but she did not respond. So he spent the next few hours carefully removing vines, washing her naked skin as more of it was revealed. She was a small human looking creature. In fact she looked very much like a human woman, except that she was only about three feet tall and her skin was a pale brown, about the color of uncovered wood. She was naked and perfectly proportioned. Her skin felt soft to the touch, even though it didn't really look like skin. her hair was long, growing down nearly to her tiny butt, and was the same shade of green as the leaves.

She was the most beautiful female he'd ever seen, although his mind warned him that this could be an illusion; fairy magic at work.

She remained motionless even after he had emptied all his water containers, bladder included, into her open mouth. He resisted the urge to have sex with her again, concerned not only for her well being, but because he he recognized the physical toll today's adventure was taking on his body. He was exhausted, hungry and unsure what to do next. She didn't move. She didn't 'speak' to him. For all appearances, she was a wooden carving. Maybe something was wrong. Maybe she needed more water...

Finally, he picked her up and carried her to the stream, setting her gently into the moving water, careful to keep her head above water. They were both naked and his dragon was fully awake again, but he chose to lay quietly beside her, his arm around her protectively, immersed up to their necks in the cool water.

When he awoke, it was morning. He was sleeping naked on the bank of the stream... alone. She was gone... Garal cursed softly at his loss. If he wouldn't have released her from the vines, she'd still be there now. He'd still have her to himself. His dragon twitched with the thought of her soft tiny mouth wrapped around it.

But after donning his clothes, which were still on the ground by the vacated vine patch, he realized that it was probably for the better. He'd encountered a fairy... or brownie... or something magical - and had lived to tell about it. But he couldn't tell anybody about this. Nobody would ever believe him.

Or worse... someone might... this needed to remain his secret. With a bit of luck he might encounter more magical creatures, although he doubted most of them would be as... pleasurable as this one had been.

His stomach rumbled. It was time for him to hunt up something to eat. Perhaps he could snare a hare. A dragonfly buzzed around his ear. He absentmindedly swatted at it and turned away to go catch his breakfast.