Farm Boi Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my Master back with true love in my heart as he pounded my now, sloppy hole. He didn't like that. I got a hand around my neck as he dug as deep as he could. This action got him over the edge and he growled at me as he topped off my cum tank.

I think he was more angry that I didn't make the sounds and noises that I had made the previous night. Yet he still rewarded me with his huge load.

He rolled off of me, and the love stopped.

"You will clean the couch cushions, and wash all of this bedding. When you are finished I want you to take the whore out of it's cage and give it a tour. Feed it, cage it and get back to work." He put my plug back in, then walked into the bathroom to shower.

Somehow by following orders to fuck Sir John, I had hurt him. I wished I was allowed to speak to him. I decided to use my new-found powers. I went downstairs and pulled the couch apart. I washed the upholstery, and detailed the fabrics. I then stripped the bed and washed, dried, and remade the bed.

I pulled Chris by a leash from the basement to a food dish on the floor of the kitchen. He started eating his ham and egg scramble, and I walked quickly to the home office. I knelt in the doorway. I knew that if I did this wrong, I'd be in the basement. I had to try. I loved my Master.

"What do you want?" He grumbled at me.

"Permission to speak Master." I said quietly.

"What??" Master barked.

"Master....if you did not want me to be used by Sir John, then why did you give me to him?" I was treading on thin ice. I had to fix his affection for me, without dishonoring him. This sentence made him look stupid. I had fucked up already.

" I have to do certain things. I don't like it. Favors beget favors slave. You would never understand." He never looked up from his computer screen.

"Yes Master." I waited to be excused from his presence. Normally he did this immediately. This morning, something had him annoyed. Annoyed enough that he forgot I was there. 10 minutes after our last exchange, I had been kneeling at attention, I now sat down on my ankles. The new slave would be finished eating by now.

He was muttering angrily at his computer. I didn't want to draw his attention to me, but I felt a desperate need to help him solve whatever problem he was facing. Knowing I could be flogged for even opening my mouth, I dared to speak.

"My Master what is wrong?" I braced for whatever verbal assault I was about to get.

"The Judge. The Judge is selling videos of you." Master cursed quietly. "The asshole is so desperate for money, He sent me an email requesting his entire investment back, or he'll sell the video worldwide. Your face is clearly visible." Master looked distraught.

"Master, doesn't the Company have complete power over most sections of government?" I asked. It was what I had been told.

"The Company has power over pockets of city and state government. The Judge is just using the internet. There is now way to shut him down. " He said with a touch of resignation.

"Master surely there must be someone in the Company that can intimidate him into behaving?" I considered.

"Not without favors bitch. Remember what I said?" He finally looked at me. I dropped my gaze to the floor.

"Yes Master, this cunt understands." I felt dread. His anger reeked of jealousy. He was going to have to pimp me out to someone else in the Company to get the Judge to be silenced. I hoped it would be permanently.

Three days later, I was shackled and placed in a wooden crate. It had air holes , a heavy blanket, and 4 bottles of water in it. I was loaded into an airplane. Every time I felt a bit human, a bit alpha, something happened to make me feel like chattel. Being in a wooden crate...I hated the Judge. I could have killed him with my own hand.

12