Farm Family Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Triplets find sex with each other pleasurable.
4.7k words
4.4
42.8k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First part of hopefully a three part story. This is obviously just a fantasy and quite improbable of happening in real-life. All people are imaginary and all sexual acts are with people over 18 years of age.

*****

Living on a huge farm so many miles from everywhere certainly made an interesting, if sometimes repetitive, life. We had practically no neighbors and few friends except those that we went to school with or met on Sundays. Typically, they were like us. Hard-working and quiet.

As can be imagined, living with livestock and fields that needed seeding, cutting, storing and selling was no mean feat. The work was hard, but eventually rewarding.

Mum and dad had bequeathed the farm from my paternal grandfather, who had written everything to his only living son while he was still alive. The death of grandpa's other son, my uncle Michael, and later on, his wife, grandma Jessie, had left in him no will to struggle with everyday consequences. They accepted this charge willingly and worked laboriously to keep the good name it had built.

With a booming business and a beautiful home in their names, mum and dad married young and had kids early on in their marriage. Their pregnancy soon showed that it was not a normal one and a delighted doctor informed a horrified mum and dad that more than one baby was in that tummy.

I was the only boy in a set of triplets. My mum says that I was the eldest and it was only with the help of a three month stay in hospital and a C-section that we were saved. My name is Toby, and my sisters are Rosy and Cynthia.

There is no need to mention that growing up together, the three of us were best friends. We couldn't do otherwise naturally, but it never seemed odd to us. We were siblings, and siblings loved each other, at least in our part of the woods.

We worked really hard on the farm, and apart from TV, which we loved, what we did daily when our chores were ready, was take a dip in the pool that dad had dug for us in the part of the backyard that was fenced off. It had become our meeting place after a hard day's work.

Mum and dad, for their part, were pretty free with their style of living and since I can remember, never seemed to wear any clothes in the pool. Since we were young too, it followed that none of us young ones wore bathing suits. Living around farm animals made sure that we understood the meaning of life, and how it started.

As we grew older, in our early teens, we realized that changes were making their way in our bodies. Naturally, seeing mum and dad regularly while skinny dipping in our pool made us aware that just like our livestock, we were males and females. They didn't need to tell us about the birds and the bees.

Of course, I still asked why boys had dangly bits, and why the girls had hair on theirs while I was still bereft of any. We accepted the nudity from skinny dipping with aplomb and never took it seriously.

Don't get me wrong, we weren't free-wheeling nudists, just that we were comfortable with ourselves while using the pool. At all other times we were prim and proper. Now that I think of it, it was indeed strange, but there you go.

Life on a farm, if lonely, was certainly healthy, and we had plenty to eat and enough exercise daily without needing to count our calorie intake. The girls developed into two beautifully slim and sexy women, while I, not wanting to blow my horn, had developed muscles and grown a medium-sized, but thick, penis that had a mind of its own.

Being so close to my sisters meant that we would usually go to sleep in the massive single bed that was situated conveniently in front of the television. Usually this happened after our late dips in the pool, which dad had continued to embellish and refine. We all had our individual rooms as space certainly was not a problem, but this single large bed in the den proved to be the most popular. We would simply put on a movie, and a timer on the TV, and simply nod off to sleep, sometimes in mid-sentence.

Since mum was only twenty when she had us, our eighteenth birthday saw her celebrate only her thirty-eight year of life, and as far as I could tell, she was still a beautiful woman. Dad was about eight years older, and his importance as head of the family and all-round manager had started to show its strain on him, and while still fit as a fiddle, he no longer had the attitude of somebody who wanted to beat down the world. He was happy with what we were earning, perhaps, and not eager to take chances or indulge in risks.

He knew that after this period of home schooling, we would be going off to college, which not only meant fees for us, although we would be attending the state college, but also, farm hands to replace us. Not to boast or anything, but we had the eye and capability of decent farmers as we put our hands to work.

However, on this, our eighteenth birthday celebration, we had plenty to eat and even more to drink. I could tell dad was getting horny as he ground himself against mum as they got out of the pool. The party had gone well, and we had been allowed to officially drink alcohol for the first time.

Well, not exactly the first time, as I had sipped a little from time to time out of dad's bottles, which he measured accurately. I'm sure I would have been berated heavily if he found out. My 'raids' mostly consisted of sips I stole after he had gone through a couple of drinks. Sadly, dad was not one who had a high resistance to alcohol, so a whisky bottle lasted a long time. Sometimes my mate Chad managed to buy a couple of six-packs from an all-night mall that wasn't too strict on who bought the booze.

I was truly hammered that evening though, and as I staggered dangerously out of the pool, trying to find my feet, and failing miserably, my sisters grabbed me from beneath my arms and helped me inside. I was in no fit state to walk, let alone wash and dress for bed.

I can dimly recall their taking me to the shower and washing the chlorine away from me. What I did not realize was how long they took in washing my penis, and the obvious delight they took in taking advantage of my addled state. I was pretty sure that they were virgins. They couldn't be otherwise. Sure, we had the occasional farmhands helping out, but dad was a stickler and I am sure he kept a close eye on his coop.

Anyway, throughout the night I felt someone snuggling next to me and a tugging that I could not explain. An explanation not long in coming, as I awoke. To my surprise, as I opened my eyes, all I could see was a white blur that had nothing to do with the ceiling color. It was plainly the naked backside of one of my sisters. I could see her slit wink at me as she knelt over my body. I could hear them both whispering to each other, and despite the beautiful ass beckoning me, closed my eyes again. The smell emanating from her body was excruciatingly soft, if one can explain softness in a smell. Honey and vanilla soap mixed with another stronger one I could not distinguish. It was obviously the smell of a female in heat.

Suddenly a warm feeling enveloped me and it was like being in heaven. I realized that my dick was hard as iron and that somebody was sucking me off. It was a turn-on of incredible proportions. I had fantasized (and masturbated) many times about my sisters, although I plainly knew it was wrong. What could I do though? They were the only women I knew for miles. Apart from mum. And even she regularly crept into my masturbation sessions in the woods. Naturally, I watched a lot of porn on the internet, but it wasn't real life.

"What does it taste like?" Rosy asked quietly. So it was Cyn who was sucking me off.

The mouth left my penis, and fresh air enveloped my morning wood.

"God it's wonderful. It's like nothing I've ever tasted. It's soft but hard at the same time. Oh I don't know how to explain it." Cyn replied heartily, not really keeping her voice low.

"Shhh... you'll wake him up!" Rosy checked her sister.

"Huh, as if he would stop us. He'd be mad. Haven't you ever seen him look at us hungrily?" Cynthia certainly knew me more than Rosy.

"Yeah, but he's our brother' replied Rosy.

"Well, brother or not, I wouldn't mind. Am I to be denied this hunk just because we shared a womb? You don't mind us sharing a jerk-off do you?" said Cynthia.

Wow! This was news to me.

I felt the mattress shifting as Rosy bent over me and took me in her mouth. It was all I could do to stop from moaning. However, nothing could prevent me from coming, and as my sister continued sucking, I exploded in her mouth. Rosy lifted up, and I spurted again. Cynthia moved over and continued sucking me off until I had nothing left to give, pretending I was still asleep.

The bed shifted again as they went into the adjacent bathroom again.

"Fuck that was good!" Cyn said. It seemed that Rosy was going to wash my semen from her face when her sister stopped her.

"Allow me, please." From what I could tell, Cyn was licking my cum from her sister's face. Rosy was moaning all the way.

"I'm so fucking horny." (Rosy)

"Me too...I'm burning." (Cyn)

"Where's the brush?" (Rosy)

"Here it is, let me..." (Cyn)

Suddenly there was a little cry as the brush was presumably slid up into Rosy. She squealed and shuddered.

"Ohh...I'm coming. Yes, like that, screw me."

Dammit, I had to get up. I couldn't miss this. I made my way to the crack between the door and the jamb, and I could see a very naked Rosy on the sink, legs spread-eagled, hairy pussy being violated by the handle of a large brush, currently in the hands of a very determined Cynthia. Rosy's eyes rolled inside her head as she definitely had a huge orgasm. They both had small tight breasts that usually jiggled when they were swimming. To me, now, it seemed that they were vibrating.

Cynthia then fell onto the toilet, holding her legs wide open, one resting on the same sink Rosy was coming down from, and the other on the bidet. I could see Cyn's pussy, nice and pink, and totally hairless. It excited me so much to see them going at it so heartily. Rosy grabbed the brush, spat on it, and inserted the thick handle into her sister's pussy.

Cyn mewled, screwing her nose in passion. I watched the brush going in and out, pushing her delicate folds in and stretching them out while being pulled back. Rosy delighted in seeing this as she slowly pulled on the handle, making sure Cynthia's lips were being stretched slowly. The motions seemed so purposeful and calculated that I had no doubt that this was a regular occurrence.

"Ahh... what I'd give for a real cock." Cynthia cried. "And to think we have one next door and can't use it..."

I could take it no longer. I was hard again, and just as Rosy pulled the handle from Cyn's pussy, I stormed into the bathroom, pushed a shocked Rosy out of the way, and lined up my cock with my younger sister's hole.

Her eyes had opened in fright as she saw me come in, but now instantly realized that she was getting her wish.

I had no hesitation in pushing in, and my bulbous head spread her lips. At first Cyn was too shocked and nearly pushed me away, but then relented immediately as she felt my head push, spread her lips and enter.

She moaned as my thick penis speared her. I also moaned as I felt the intense heat grab my penis, and had I not been sucked off earlier, would have probably come immediately. Rosy meanwhile wrapped herself around my back and I could feel her breasts pushing against me. It was a momentous occasion as we realized that untold opportunities had opened themselves to us.

Rosy leaned further in on me, and pushed on my back, which had the effect of my penis going deeper into Cynthia. Cyn screamed as I tore through her hymen. Her hands pushed against my chest but it was no use. I was a burly eighteen year-old with barely enough blood to service one head. And it wasn't the one I had eyes in.

I pulled back and pushed deeply in again. This time Cynthia moaned in pleasure, and I continued pumping in again. All too soon I felt the familiar pressure in my balls, and within another four strokes, I pulled out of her and hunched as she was on the toilet seat, splashed her face with my cum. Despite having had an orgasm not ten minutes earlier, I couldn't hold back as I spurted on her belly, her breasts, and a particularly thick glob on her face and hair. Meanwhile she was rubbing her slick bald pussy against my leg and she tightened as she orgasmed on me.

Her moans had excited Rosy who grabbed my hand and mashed it against her hairy muff. She was too far gone to stop and I could feel her quiver and quake against me. Finally she could take it no more and her legs gave way, throwing her to the floor where she continued diddling on her clitoris. I watched her happily, then sighed as Cyn grabbed my cock again and started sucking on it.

It didn't take too long again for me to come, and I nearly buckled onto my sister. Once again, she held gamely and swallowed it all.

We all finished looking at each other somewhat guiltily. Again, we had seen each other nude, but it was nearly always in the presence of our parents, and never so aroused. But Rosy smiled and just like that we erupted in laughter and the shyness was gone.

We cleaned the bathroom and then retired to bed again. I have to say that we neglected to wear our bedclothes again that night, and we spent the hours exploring each other in blissful pleasure. I never imagined that my body could give and receive so much pleasure. I came three more times that night, each time less copiously, but not any less powerful.

I explored the mysteries of the female sex, with Cynthia teaching me how to lap and lick my way to bring Rosy to an orgasm that had her toes curling. Following her advice, I inserted my middle finger into Rosy's ass as she was coming, and Rosy grabbed me by the hair as she screamed and babbled incoherently in pleasure, calling out for god time and time again. The girls' orgasms were a sight to behold, as I never knew women could be multi-orgasmic.

I guess the bit that got me all super horny was when I was dogging Cynthia who had her face buried in Rosy's snatch. That sight will keep with me until death, I am sure. Which pussy was better? I couldn't honestly tell, although I preferred the shaved mons that Cyn sported.

Finally we drifted off in a smell of sex and sweet sweat, and even in my dreams I could still see my sisters' bodies.

Unfortunately livestock do not have lie-ins, even on a Sunday, but our parents usually let us sleep in a bit more than usual. That's not to say that we slept until noon, but we could wake at nine instead of our usual half past five. I awoke satiated, but as usual, sporting my usual morning wood, naturally, normally being hidden by my briefs and pjs.

The sun streamed in through the small windows set nearly near the roof of our den, and it hit my sisters at the right position. Their nipples were nice and pink, and Cyn's pussy was in half-shadow that was so sexy. One of her lips was in sunlight, nearly translucent, while the other had a bit of shadow on it that made it seem as if she had a deep thick line between them. Her clit was hidden between her lips, and as I turned my head, I was astonished to see that Rosy's trimmed pubic hair seemed to be as if on fire. Her lips were totally different from Cynthia's, and a large thick clit could still be seen pushing out between them. Two very different pussies, both very capable of giving so much pleasure.

Suddenly, something blocked the light, as if someone had walked in front of the window. I turned, but it was too late, although I did glimpse what I thought were a pair of legs walking to the side. My eyes opened in shock at the thought that it could be one of my parents, or indeed, a farmhand. On the face of it, I preferred it if it was one of my parents, since a farmhand would have no qualms in blabbing on what he saw. I waited a few minutes to see if the shadow came again. Perhaps I was mistaken after all. Perhaps whoever it was did not look inside. After all, the windows were literally on the ground and just eighteen inches high.

I got up to pee, as I was bursting, but it was a few minutes before my hard-on had calmed enough, and soon I was draining what beer I had left in me. Returning to the den, I was astonished to see that the girls were kissing deeply, drinking from each other. Their hands were roaming on their bodies, and it took no time for me to get an erection again.

I groaned and they watched in unabashed enthusiasm as my plump dick-head eased its way out of my short foreskin. I loved that feeling of my foreskin being stretched until the head popped out without even touching my dick. It was a turn-on for me, and from what I saw the girls liked it too.

I wished we could have dallied a bit more, but nine o'clock had already passed, and my parents would be anxious to see us in the kitchen to prepare for church. We hated going to church, pretending to enjoy the sermon and religion. It was all a lot of crock to us, with the only upside being that we met other youths. We usually kept a watch out, me for girls, and my sisters paying attention to any new male visitors to the community.

We trooped upstairs, although Cyn debated whether to fib to mum that she was having period pains and stay at home, enjoying the mood that was enveloping her. It wasn't every day that one loses one's virginity, and certainly rare enough to lose it to your brother or sister. Finally we took five minutes to debate whether, now, at eighteen, we would be forced to attend with our parents. There is no need to say that the task fell to me to inform mum and dad that although we would occasionally be coming with them and mingle with the others, we would not be attending the services.

I knew mum wouldn't mind a bit, but dad was the problem.

Anyway, bursting into the kitchen, we engaged in a group hug with mum. She looked me straight in the eye with a pained expression and it dawned to me that indeed, somebody had seen us from the window. We weren't engaging in sex, but we were all too clearly naked, and I was staring at my sisters' bodies with a hard-on.

"Mum..." said Cynthia, "there's something we've been meaning to tell you for a long time, but have respected the fact that we were not adults yet. We are now eighteen, and feel that we cannot let this stand in our way any longer. Toby."

And with that, the ball was at my feet. Adding to my embarrassment was the fact that dad had just walked in.

"Good morning you dozy lot. Been busy this morning while you were still sleeping it off. Betsie calved this morning, so we have another little cow to feed and take care of and..."

"Dad..." I stopped him in mid-sentence.

"Dad", I repeated. "We have been thinking about this for a long time, and now that we are adults, we cannot put it off any longer. I know it's hard for you both to understand, but you must know. We are not in any way interested in religion. At all. We do not wish to attend the church services anymore. We'll still be popping over to the community hall in the afternoons. After all, it is where we meet and socialize with other youths. But we cannot pretend any more to be interested in what the old pastor says."

His face grew pensive for a while, but then softened as he sighed.

"I've been expecting this. And I don't know why, but I accept your proposals. We are not too keen either, but it is the way it is done in this county. Unless the master of the farm attends services, his produce will somehow be looked over. I know mum doesn't give a damn, and to be honest, for me, it's a day wasted. I won't say I don't enjoy meeting Trev, Jim, or Lenny, for a drink and a yap in the hall, but the first two hours are totally wasted. You're all adults, and while I expect you to behave yourselves and obey house rules while under this roof, your decisions are your own to make.

12