Farm Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

While he caressed her tits she pushed the swim suit bottoms down. She wanted to be completely naked with this man. She had been afraid at first but now she wanted him in her. She wanted to feel all that he had buried in her wet white cunt. For a moment she thought about John. She believed that he would give his consent if he knew how bad she needed a man. She put her arm around his neck and pulled his mouth down to kiss her.

She opened her mouth and welcomed his tongue in, just as she would welcome his cock in her body. He was on longer holding back. His dream was coming true and he was going to take full advantage of it. He kissed her with everything he had. He pulled her naked body close until his cock was touching her cunt. Her tits were pressed tight against his chest and he could feel her heart beating from the excitement.

She broke the kiss and took him by the hand. She led him into the house and to her bed. The covers were already turned back and she lay back across the bed and pulled him down to her. “I need you to fuck me. It has been a lone time since John left and I need you in me.” She was looking in his eyes while she talked. She was going to make sure that he knew just what she wanted and that she wasn’t going to feel guilty when it was over.

She moved back up on the bed and opened her legs to only the second man in her life. She looked down and saw his big cock at the opening of her cunt. She raised her knees and spread them to make room for his body to fit hers. She watched as his cock made contact with her cunt and began to sink slowly into her depths. “Oh yes! You feel so good. Just keep going until I have all of you in me.” She could feel every inch as he moved deeper and deeper. He was filling her cunt completely. She started cumin as soon as he entered and by the time he bottomed out she was about to climax again. He was just as good as she thought he would be.

Ty was having the time of his life. From the moment she touched him until his cock entered her cunt he thought she might back out. When she didn’t he knew that he was going to give and get the best fuck of his life. He had several women before but none that wanted him as much as Mary. She was the first white woman he had ever fucked. He knew that he wanted to make her feel as good as he could. It would be 8 more months before John came home and he wanted to spend as much of that time as he could buried in her hot cunt.

Mary was on her third climax when he finally had to let go. His hot cum shot out the end of his cock buried in her womb. If she hadn’t been on the pill she would have started a baby right then. His hot cum pushed her into another climax. Her legs squeezed his body close to her s as shot after shot entered her. She pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him as the last of his cum drained out of his cock.

She wouldn’t release him. She loved the feel of his hot sweaty body on her. His cock still hard was still deep in her cunt. She held him until he started moving his hips again. As he moved in and out she rode with him. For the longest time they fucked slow and then fast. When they came the next time they were together.

On into the night they fucked. When he had trouble getting hard she took him into her mouth and worked it until he could once again enter her. Never had he been with a woman that needed as much cock as Mary did. Finally in the wee hours of morning she came the last time and curled up next to him and went to sleep.

He was gone when she woke the next morning. She was sore from the fucking but she felt better than she had since John left. She wondered why he wasn’t there. She showered and eat breakfast. By the time she was dressed and cleaned up she heard him at the barn.

She went out to him. “Where did you go this morning?”

“I didn’t think you may want to wake up with me beside you. Sometimes what seems so good at night isn’t in the light of day.”

She put her arms around his neck. “I wanted what we did last night more than anything. I am not ashamed for having you in my bed. I know that I probably should fill guilty for cheating on John but I don’t. I love him just as much as I ever did, and when he gets home I’ll be all his again. Until that time if, you are willing, I want you as often as possible. I’m not a slut. You are the only other man I have ever been with. I know that we will have to be careful while the kids are here but they will be leaving in about a month and we will be alone again.”

Ty kissed her and told her that she was a dream come true. “I have wanted you since I first came to work here. I was afraid that I would never get the opportunity to love you. Around you I was always in a state of excitement. I was afraid John would see me and fire me. Also I didn’t know what you thought about me being black.”

“I never thought so much of you being black as I did what a handsome man you were. I have to admit that I had thoughts about you while John was still here. The color of your skin is just icing on the cake.” The next hour found them naked in the barn and Ty fucking her from behind, as she was bent over a bale of hay.

He spent each night in her bed until Don and Donna returned. After that when ever they could get away for a few minutes.

The late night swims continued between the three of them. Mary wished that she could invite Ty to join them. Don was even more aggressive now toward his mother than before. During their horsing around in the pool he took every opportunity to touch her. Even though Ty had relieved some of her hoariness she was still turned on at the sight of her sons cock sticking out hard and straight. She let him get away with a lot more than a mother should.

One night after they all came in from a swim and Don and Donna had headed off to their end of the house, Mary realized that she hadn't given Donna a letter that came for her in the mail. She picked it up and carried it to her room. Before she even got to the room she heard what was unmistakable the sound of fucking. She started to turn away and leave them alone but she had to be sure.

Don and Donna had been in such a hurry that they didn’t even shut the door. It was standing open and when Mary looked in Don was already buried in his sister’s cunt. Her legs were wrapped around his back as she fucked him with all she had. It was plain to tell that this wasn’t the first time they had been together. They didn’t last long, as they finished cumin Mary turned and ran to her room.

She lay awake most of the night thinking about her children and what to do about them. She wondered just how long it had been going on. Did it start after they started skinny-dipping or before John left? Now she knew why they wanted to live together at school. She couldn’t blame them much since both were very attractive young people. Even she was attracted to her son. Hadn’t she been letting him get away with a lot in the pool? She finally decided that she would not say anything except to remind Donna to get birth control pills. The last thing she need was a child by her own brother.

Mary tried not to treat them any different than before. She looked at Don with new eyes when he started fooling around with her now. She wondered if he really would like to fuck his own mother? In a way it made her feel wanted to know that her son thought she looked that good. She did managed to have that talk with Donna only to find out that she was already on the pill.

It finally happened. Donna spent a night away with one of her girl friends. Mary had not been with Ty for nearly a week, and that had just been quick. That night Mary was going to skip the swim since it was just the two of them, but Don had different ideas. He finally talked her into swimming with him. She knew that he was up to something and had a pretty good idea what.

He started playing with her as soon as they hit the water. This time he went father than ever before. He didn’t miss a chance to touch her all over as they frolicked in the pool. She ducked him and he came up between her legs. On the way up he let his hand slide across her cunt. As he came to the top he was directly in front of her. She was still getting over the shock of her son running his hand over her cunt. He was almost touching her as he looked into her eyes. “Can I kiss you?”

“Sure, you kiss me all the time.” She moved to kiss him on the cheek as she usually did. He turned his head just as she started to kiss him and it ended up on his lips. Before she could react he pulled her to him and was kissing her lips. She was so surprised that she open her mouth and he took advantage of it to slip his tongue inside. He held her so she couldn’t pull away. Within a second she didn’t want to pull away.

Her son really knew how to kiss and he was using everything he knew on his mother.

Soon she was giving him as good as she got. He pulled her naked body to him and from that moment on she was his. All he had to do was take her by the hand and he led her to his bed. Once on the bed he spread her legs and went for her hot cunt. His lips and tongue soon had her cumin for the first time. Before she had even finished he was on her and his cock was moving into her cunt. Her son was bigger than either Ty or John as he fuck his mother for the first time. Time after time he brought her to a climax. Finally he could take no more and emptied his load deep in her cunt.

Mary woke the next morning to Don eating her again. She turned around and took his big cock in her mouth. They both came at the same time. He licked all her juice that poured from her, and she swallowed all he had to offer.

Mary realized that they had hardly said a word all night. She said, “Well that was quite a night, and morning wake up.”

“Or you mad at me,” he said?

“Now do I look mad at you? I think I was just as responsible as you were. I sure didn’t try to stop you.”

“Will we be able to do this again?”

Mary decided to let him know that she knew about he and Donna. “Will you have time for me and still take care of Donna?”

He was shocked that she knew about them. He didn’t bother to lie. “How long have you known about us?”

“Not a long time. I didn’t say anything because I knew it wouldn’t stop the two of you. Just be careful and make sure others don’t find out about her or me. We would both end up in jail.”

“Will you tell dad when he gets back?”

“ I don’t think that would be such a good idea. I don’t believe he would appreciate what you and I did. I don’t think it would do any good to even let Donna know about us.”

‘She will find out anyway. We talk all the time and sooner or later I would let it slip. I think it would be better if she knew then we wouldn’t have to slip around.”

When Donna came home Don told her what had happened with their mother. She wasn’t surprised since she had noticed Don flirting with her. Her mother wasn’t getting any sex and watching Don naked in the pool was sure to light her fire. She had also noticed the reaction she had whenever Ty was around.

They continued their nightly swims. Only this time Don would go to a different bedroom each night. At first this worked out ok. Soon both women weren’t completely satisfied. Don was happy but the women were not.

Ty had a feeling that he was getting left out. Mary didn’t try as hard to find time to be with him, and it was bothering him. It wasn’t that Mary didn’t want to be with him she was afraid of what the kids would say if they found out. Once they left for school then she would have all the time she needed. Ty had started coming back at night and watching them. He had noticed the difference in Don and his mother. Before he was always teasing her. Now there was a lot more going on and it sure didn’t look like teasing. He wondered if Don was fucking his mother. He made plans to find out.

A night or two later he was watching from the shadows as the three continued their naked ways. As usual they all left to go inside together. He was about to leave when the back door opened and Donna came back outside. She still hadn’t dressed. She walked to the pool and stood beside it for a long time before diving in. He watched as she swam laps around the pool. His cock was getting harder all the time. She was a carbon copy of her mother.

Ty decided that she may like sex as much as her mother and he was just the man to give it to her. Even if she didn’t like it and told her mother there wasn’t much Mary could do to him now.

He walked to the pool edge. He stood and watched as she swam. She swam to the shallow and stood up, the water just covering the fine brown hair over her cunt. Her tits were firm and standing tall on her chest. The nipples were hard from the night air. When he spoke it startled her.

“What are you doing here,” she said, as she sank down in the water to cover her breasts.

“I came for some of my things and then I saw someone swimming. Didn’t know you were naked until I had already walked up to the pool. You look so good that I just couldn’t bear to leave. Why don’t I join you?” Without waiting for an answer he started to strip.

Donna had watched him work around the farm and noticed how well built he was. She had often wondered how it would be with him in bed. She knew that she should tell him to go, but at the same time she wanted to see just what he looked like nude. She didn’t have to worry about her mother and brother catching them, they were to busy themselves. She was still a little peeved that Don was with his mother rather than her tonight. Besides she knew Ty and he wasn’t going to hurt her.

She watched as he striped off the last of his clothes. He stood before her without a stitch. He took his time before entering the pool. He wanted her to see what he had to offer her. He walked to the deep end of the pool and dove in. He didn’t surface until he was directly in front of her. Even under water he could see her naked cunt and tits as she squatted in the water.

He surfaced right next to her. When he stood his cock was standing out above the water line. It was right even with her head and she was looking right at it. She could not take her eyes from it. “Go ahead, touch it.”

His was the only other cock that she had ever seen, and it looked nothing like her brothers. Don had been circumcised but Ty still had his foreskin on. The black head of his cock was only inches from her face. She liked sucking Don and she would swallow all his cum. She wasn’t so sure about sucking this black cock. Slowly she reached out and touched him. To her surprise he felt just like her brother. The only difference was the color and that looked erotic with her white hand touching it.

Ty moved his hips closer to her mouth. His cock was almost- touching her lips and when she wet her lips her tongue touched the tip. “Open your mouth and take it in.” She did as he said. When the tip was in her open mouth he put his hands on her head and pulled her closer. His cock was deep in her throat. She didn’t have a problem since she was use to Don’s cock taking up more room. He held her head as he fucked her mouth. When he knew that he was about to cum he pulled out. He wanted his cum in her lily-white cunt. He wanted to see if she loved to fuck as much as her mother

When he pulled out he lifted her unresisting body up out of the water. His black hands went to her young white tits. She stood and let him touch her wherever he desired. He touched her all over. His finger ran through her wet cunt and played with her clit. She was trembling from the erotic thought of a black man taking such liberties with her young body. She could feel the climax building deep in her stomach, and she wanted his cock in her.

She said, “Come on, let’s get out of this water and find a place where we can do this right.” They got out of the water and looked around for a place to lie. “Let’s go to my room in the barn. The cot will work fine. “ She took him by the hand and let him lead her to his room. There was never any doubt in her mind that she wanted him to fuck her. That was another way she and her mother were alike.

He opened the room and lay her on the bed. “Spread you legs and let me get a good look at your white cunt.” She opened her legs and reached for his cock. “Put this in me now. I want to feel what it’s like to fuck some one other than my brother.” She didn’t realize what she had said but Ty heard her. He thought to himself, I knew that had to be happing. I wonder if he is fucking his mother right now.

Ty’s cock made a quick entrance into her wet cunt. It was what they both wanted. He fucked her until she was ready to cum before slowing down.

“Don’t slow down now,” she begged. “I’m about ready to cum.”

Ty knew that he had her where she would do anything for him to finish her off. “What did you say about fucking your brother?”

“I didn’t say anything.”

He stopped moving in and out. He flexed his cock so she could feel that he was still buried deep in her. “You said, that you fucked your brother. Tell me about it and I will continue to fuck you.” He made a few fucking motions before stopping again.

“Please don’t stop. I’ll tell you everything you want to know.”

“How long have you been fucking your brother?”

“Keep moving! About a year now.”

“Where do you go so not one knows?”

“Mostly in the house. Our bedrooms are on the for side from mom’s and they never check on us.”

Ty moved again. This time he drove deep and worked his cock round and round her cunt. The movement was about to drive her over the edge. He stopped again. “When did your brother and mother start fucking?”

His cock was feeling so good that she would have told him anything just to keep him fucking her. “Only a few weeks. Please now fuck me fast make me cum!”

When he hear her confirm what he thought was going on it was more than he could take. He rammed into her as hard as he could go. His cock was pistoning in and out at blazing speed. She was screaming as she came and he was pumping his juice deep in her cunt with each driving stroke. Too soon it was over for both of them.

After they rested they talked about what had happened. He told her that he had already fucked her mother, but they hadn’t been able too much since they came back home. He said, “I want to fuck her until your father comes home. I also want to fuck you until you leave for school. Do you think your brother will mind sharing his two women with me.”

“He doesn’t have a choice. Either he agrees or he want have me.”

The three of them were back at the pool the next day. It was getting where this was their favorite time of day. The action had gone from horsing around to everything being very sexual. There wasn’t any pretending anymore. Each one knew just what they were doing. Don usually had his fingers up one cunt or the other. Both women were enjoying the action as well. Mary loved fucking her son but at the same time she wished she could spend more time with Ty. She would have introduced him to their little game if she knew how they would react.

Mary didn’t know it but her wish was about to come true. Ty, as planed, waited until the action had gotten very hot before making his entrance. When he stood by the pool Mary and her son were involved in a deep kiss. Donna was sucking his cock. He watched until Don happened to look up and saw him. “Ty! What the hell are you doing here?” The women quickly pulled away and tried to hide what they were doing. Even though Mary had been fucking Ty everytime she had the opportunity, the idea that he had just seen her naked and kissing her own son make her turn all shades of red.

Donna, even though she knew he was going to be there, acted like she was surprised to see him.

Ty said, “Looks like all of you are having a lot of fun. Do you mind if I join you?”

Don said, “Yes we do mind. What are you doing here this time of day?”

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers