Farm Girl Thrills Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband gets home from the airport.
1.5k words
4.06
62k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers

When I heard Mark's car pull into the driveway I had sudden burst of butterflies in my stomach. It was like my brain couldn't process the myriad paths of thought. At least not fast enough to make sense of it all. I wondered what Mark and Joe had said about last night (if anything) on the way to the airport. I wondered where Mark had spent the last few hours. What did he think of it all? What did I think of it all? I certainly felt some guilt. But weirdly I also had twinge of that extra horny feeling I used to feel in college the morning after a random hook-up. There was a certain sense of triumph for having attracted several men and had sex with three of them in the same night. It would have been a great story to tell if had happened while I was still single.

I worried that even though Mark had hounded me relentlessly to do it, maybe I had still crossed a line that would change our marriage for ever. And then there's the darker thought that I tried to suppress. Maybe I WANTED it to change.

I heard the door open and Mark Yelled in his best old black man voice "Where's my bitches?" Something we used to say in college. I don't know where it even came from. Saturday night live skit maybe? Anyway at least he sounded like he was in a good mood.

"One of your bitches is in the bedroom."

Again in the same voice, "Good that's where I likes em!"

As he walked into the room he threw is jacket on the dresser. (He was normally a bit of a neat freak) I could smell alcohol.

"You're drunk, where did you find a bar open on Sunday afternoon?"

Back in his own voice he said, "Joe had a bottle of Crown that he didn't want to take on the plane so I took it off his hands." He seemed to be in a good mood.

He moved in close to me and slipped his hands around my waist. I said, "So you are not mad at me?"

"For what, getting boned by best friend?" As he said it he unbuttoned the front of my shorts and unzipped them.

"He told you that?"

"He didn't need to." He slipped my shorts over my waist and moved his hands up and started unbuttoning my shirt. I noticed that he hadn't looked me in they eye yet, he was just staring at my body as he undressed me.

I grabbed his chin and lifted his head to look at my face and said "I'm up here." He said "You're down there too, and that's the part I want right now." and he slipped his hand between my legs.

I wiggled away and said "Settle down just a little ok? I think we should talk about this for a minute" and I turned away to walk over to sit on the bed. Before I could get there he shoved me from behind hard enough to knock me face first onto the bed. I said "What the fuck?" and started to push myself back up but he put his hand in the center of my back and shoved me back flat on the bed.

"We can talk anytime."

He started pulling my panties down but they wouldn't slide over my ass easily, so he grabbed the fabric over my right butt cheek in his hand and yanked. The fabric ripped a little at the seam. He gave another sharp tug and they ripped the rest of the way and as it did I could feel the fabric cutting into my hips. "Jesus Christ, Mark!"

He said nothing and in one motion dropped his pants and underwear over his hips. Without ever taking the torn panties off my other leg, he lifted my hips off the bed and shoved his dick into me. I wasn't even wet yet and it hurt like hell going in. I couldn't say anything but just gasped.

He started slamming himself against my ass so hard that you could hear his flesh slapping against mine. I started to get wet and he started sliding in and out a little easier. After a few minutes it started to feel good despite still burning from all the rough handling before I was wet. I moved my knees up a little more so I could support my own weight and rose up on my hands so he was now taking me doggy style. I started slamming back to him and matching his rhythm. My tits aren't big but they were jiggling on my chest as they hung under me. A few minutes more and I started feeling the tingle of an orgasm forming, but he pulled out of me and walked over to the sink.

I collapsed onto my elbows with my ass still in the air and my legs spread. Panting I said "That's it? You're stopping just like that?" He said nothing and poured himself a drink of water from the bathroom sink. He drunk it down slowly and said. "Damn Lisa, you just can't get enough after last night can you?"

He walked back over climbed back on the bed on his knees. He walked on his knees over to beside my head, and ran his hands through the hair on the back of my head as I looked up to him and said "I was so close, just a little more." He tightened his hand into a fist in with my hair woven through his fingers. He wasn't pulling my hair hard enough to hurt but he turned my head down to the head of his cock, and said "Show me how bad you need it." I didn't think it would be good to reject him right now so I licked my lips and slipped them slowly over the head of his cock. I could taste and smell myself on him. He said "That a girl" and started slowly rocking his hips as though he was fucking my mouth. I repositioned myself to a more stable position and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to keep him from pushing too far into my throat and gagging me. I gave him the best blowjob I could, and he relaxed his grip on my hair but kept his hand firmly on the back of my head. Something he knew I hated and found disrespectful, but he didn't stop. I kept working on him, tough. I heard him take in a deep breath and I knew he was ready to cum and I made up my mind that I would let him cum in my mouth and swallow.

That wasn't what he wanted this time though. He tightened his grip on my hair and pulled me head back from the head of his cock. He held my head close to his cock and with his other hand aimed it at my face. He shot cum all over my face and some even went into my eye. When his balls shot out the last stream he put the head of his cock against my lips and for some reason, almost instinctively, I kissed it dry, sliding my tongue into the slot in the end and sucking off the last drop of jizz.

He dropped my head and climbed off the bed. I turned over onto my butt and slid myself to the head of the bed and slid back against the pillows. I wiped some of the cum off with my finger and with out smiling or trying to look anything but disgusted asked "Is this what I'm supposed to do now?" and stuck it into my mouth and sucked my finger clean. Mark said "you're turning into a fine little slut."

With out saying a word I got up and walked past him to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took a shower hoping I could wash away what had just happened.

It didn't work, when I was done I dried off and wrapped a towel around me and when I opened the door to go back into the bedroom the room was dark and I could see that Mark was already in bed and snoring away.

I was too keyed up to go to bed, and didn't really feel like lying awake and worrying about what had become of our marriage while Mark snored away like he couldn't care less. I left the room and went to kitchen to fix myself a cup of sleepy time tea, intent on finding something mindless to watch on TV. Before I turned on the light, I glanced out the kitchen window towards Kevin's house. The porch light was on and Kevin and a woman had just pulled up in their car and were walking up the steps and into the house.

A wave of even deeper despair washed over me as I stood there, still wrapped in a towel, and realized that his wife Sharon home for the holidays.

ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers