Farm Girl Thrills Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers

While he was gone I met up with Mark and told him what happened. He said, "That bold little fucker." I said don't get mad, I'm just playing with him while you suck up to people. He said "I'm not mad, you're sexy as hell. Remember its green light night; go have fun with him but take him outside if you want to do anything more than that so no one sees you fooling around on me, ok?" I said "don't be ridiculous, I'm just teasing him." He said, "no I'm serious, but just 2 things, make sure he knows I know what's going on so he doesn't get the idea he's taking anything from me and you have to give me all the details later." I said "stop, I'm not doing anything."

Rickey got back with my drink and thanked him and encouraged him to run along and flirt with some of the younger girls. He said "I'd rather hang with you, but maybe you're right. You're obviously going home with your husband tonight and I don't want to wind up busted for the night. So he went off to hunt but he kept making eye contact with me as he worked the room.

Mark and Joe walked up to me when they saw that I was alone and Mark had told Joe about my activities with Rickey. Joe said "you've gotta be the sexiest farm girl I know, I'll give you hundred bucks if you take off your panties and give them to him as a souvenir. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mark and he said "that's a fantastic idea, I dare you." The hundred bucks was one thing but a dare? I just walked away and headed for the rest room. I ducked in a stall and pulled my panties off and stuck them in my purse and went back into the party. Mark said "Well?" I opened up my purse and showed them to him, and he said "That's my girl." Joe said "oooh can I see?" Again rolling my eyes I handed him my purse and he looked inside and said "Hey these are nice...are these thongs?" I grabbed my purse back from him in feigned disgust.

Mark said "well how are you going to get them to him?" I said I haven't figured that out yet, go kiss some more asses and let me work it out." I made my way to the bar for a drink and it wasn't long before Rickey showed up.

I said "how goes the hunting"

He said "Not so good, everyone is either married or gunning for their next promotion, No one wants to play with me."

"Well I'm married and feeling cute and no one wants to play with me either so don't feel so bad."

"I was thinking about checking out the garden to get some fresh air and work on my desperation plan for the remainder of the evening, want to join me?"

"Sure, just let me grab my sweater and I'll meet you out there."

When I got to the garden gate Rickey was there waiting for me and we took a walk on a path that meandered away from the hotel through beds of roses and to the edge of a big Koi pond. We made some small talk for a while then Rickey asked "So what's this about your husband getting off on seeing guys touch you on the dance floor?"

"I know, it sounds weird but it'll probably make more sense to you after you've been married for 4 or 5 years."

"Oh I get it, he's impotent."

"No he's not impotent smart ass."

"It just spices things up."

He now turned to look me right in the eyes.

He said "Spicy is good"

"Yeah, it is, so what are you going to do if you strike out tonight?"

"I don't know, it's never happened before."

And he moved in a little closer. I took the cue and moved in for a kiss. He softly explored my lips as he reached around me and put both hands on the small of my back and slowly started sliding them down and inside my dress again. I could feel him searching for my now missing waistband. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I smiled and said "surprise." He immediately resumed his kissing and feeling, now running his hands up my thighs and lifting my dress to get the full feel of my naked ass, and pulling my pelvis tight against him. I could feel his stiff dick through his slacks as he ground it into my belly. I got a little nervous with my bottom now fully exposed that there might be someone from the hotel who could see us. I looked around and saw nothing but a soft glow from the hotel lights. I didn't know what to do next. I hadn't thought this out very well. I felt like I needed to do something more so I'd have a good story to tell Mark, and I didn't want to get this poor guy all worked up and leave him hanging. But the thought of rolling around out here in my nice dress didn't appeal to me and neither did kneeling on my knees, to blow him. I saw a bench on the other side of the pond where it was even darker, and said let's go over there.

When we got the bench I sat Rickey down and sat side saddle on his lap and started exploring his mouth with my tongue. He slid his hands between my thighs and started exploring me with his fingers. I was of course dripping wet, and I spread my legs to give him full access. I untucked his shirt loosened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I slid my hands inside his pants and felt his rock hard penis and he too was dripping with pre-come. I slid his slippery juices over his glans and down to the over the sensitive spot on the front of his penis. I didn't want to fuck him but I wanted to make him come. I repositioned myself to straddle his legs and I didn't want come stains on my dress so I lifted it off over my head and now I was completely naked on his lap. There was a chill in the air but hardly noticeable in my heated state. He moved down to lick my tits and sucked my right nipple into his mouth and very gently nibbled on the tip of it and it sent shudders through my body. I went back to rubbing his now throbbing cock but I couldn't reach it very well so I tried to pull his pants down further and he lifted his butt of the bench to help me but I hand to stand up for a second while he pulled them off down to his knees. I climbed back on his lap and whispered in his ear "I can't fuck you but I'm going to make you come." He pulled my hips to get me closer to him I wouldn't let him slip inside me but I moved my pussy close enough to him to feel the heat radiating from his penis and continued to jack him off with my hands. I became conscious of the time and I didn't want Mark to come looking for me, and felt the need to get back to the party so in order to get him to come sooner I started to slide my pussy over the shaft of his cock. He felt great sliding against my clitoris, and suddenly he shifted his hips and slipped his penis inside me. I gasped as he thrust his hips and pushed himself deep inside me and even though I didn't want him there I got a shuddering orgasm and for a moment couldn't lift myself off of him. He started to thrust in and out of me rhythmically, but I was able to regain my composure long enough to pull myself off if him. I said "You broke the rules, now we're done!" I stood up and grabbed my dress and slid it over my head. He said "ahh come on you can't leave me like this, I won't break the rules any more."

"Sorry dude rules are rules."

I started to walk away as he continued his protest. I started to think about leaving him like this and having him get pissed off and start talking too much when he got back into the party. So I turned around and said "okay I'll make you a deal. I'll give you five more minutes with me if you promise to never mention any of this to anyone in the company."

"Of course, I wouldn't have anyway."

I walked back to the bench and pulled off my dress again and climbed up on the bench on my knees beside him. I immediately bent down and took his penis into my mouth and started to suck him. I'm not sure if he took five minutes or if it was longer but he soon started to come. He gently nudged my head when he felt it coming on so I could pull away but I pushed back down on him and let him come in my mouth. Now how could he possibly complain? I licked him clean and swallowed every drop. Then I stood up and slipped my dress back on over my head. He said "That was awesome!"

I said "give me a five minute head start. I'm going to the ladies room to check my hair and pull myself together. You do the same and come back into the party by yourself, and don't let anyone get the idea that we were together." "Deal," he said.

Walking back I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just done. This really wasn't part of what Mark had suggested. But it's amazing how a long night of drinking can free ones mind to say "oh well, you only live once."

When I got back into the party things were breaking down and many people had already left. Mark and Joe were chatting up two very attractive young ladies. I walked over to them and we were all introduced. I mentioned that it looked like the party was breaking up and invited the two young ladies back to our place for cocktails. I thought it was a polite way to suggest that we leave if nothing else, and if they took me up on it, it could be fun and maybe Joe could hook up and take the pressure off of me. Hell, maybe even Mark could score and I could just get some sleep. They looked at each other like they were actually considering it but I guess my presence spoiled the mood and they declined.

Since we'd all had quite a few drinks, we decided to take a cab home and leave the car at the hotel. The three of climbed in the back seat with me in the middle. As we started out of the parking lot I saw Rickey walking alone to his car, and I remembered that I hadn't actually fulfilled my dare from Joe, I had the cab driver stop and told mark to let me out so I could collect my $100. He did and I skipped up to Rickey, stuck my panties into the inside pocket if his sport coat and said "here's a souvenir, to remember me" and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

I got back into the car and as Mark was getting in after me I heard Rickey say, "you're a lucky dude." And Mark say "I know."

When we got home Mark and I went to our room to change and Joe went to his room.

I slipped off my dress and helped Mark out of his clothes, I wanted him naked as fast as possible. When he was completely nude I attacked him. I wanted him badly. I wanted to feel his love for me. He stopped me though and said "cool off hottie, we have a guest and we can't just disappear for the night without saying anything to him." I pouted and said "Ok" I went to my drawer and pulled out a Tshirt some panties and shorts as Mark got dressed in similar clothes. As I pulled on my shorts Mark said " you don't need those."

I was a little disgusted. I wanted Mark alone but he was obviously still intent on sharing me. Oh well. So I said Ok and walked out of the room with just a t shirt and panties.

When we got to the living room Joe was sitting on the couch in a pair of sweatpants and a Tshirt. Mark went to make some more drinks (just what we all needed) and I put on some music and lit some candles.

Mark walked in and said ooh good call Lisa and sat down on the other end of the couch as he handed each of us a Martini. I sat down in the middle and cuddled up to Mark and swung my feet up into Joe's lap. He now had a clear view of my panties and my bare midriff and he rested his arm across my legs. Might as well get this party started.

As we chit chatted about the night I settled back so that my head was now in Marks lap and my bottom moved closer to Joe and my calves stretched across his lap. As I did so My shirt rose up to just below my breasts. Mark started caressing my tummy and Joe started massaging my legs. Nice. I relaxed and spread my legs slightly and wondered if Joe could see a wet spot in my panties. He was definitely stealing some glances. Nothing he hadn't seen before...so far.

Mark slid his hand under my shirt and started feeling my chest and gently pinching my nipples. I didn't resist at all. I shifted my left leg closer to Joe's crotch to see if I could feel if he was hard. I was pretty sure he was. Joe got a little bolder and moved his hand up above my knee and started massaging my thighs. Again no protest from me and I spread my legs just a bit more to show my approval. Joe started to rub the insides of my thighs and as he did Mark casually lifted my shirt a little more so that the underside of my boobs could now be seen. I didn't want to look too slutty just yet so I pushed my shirt down to tease them just a little.

Mark left it there for a few minutes but then slid it all they way up over my right nipple and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. I looked at Joes eyes and he was staring right at it unapologetically. Now he had seen something new and it sent a rush of blood through my body. This time I didn't protest and I looked up at mark with a wicked grin and he grabbed the hem of my shirt and slid it completely up over both breasts and now not even his hands were covering me. Joe couldn't take his eyes off of me. I didn't like the shirt bunched up around my neck so I sat up and stripped it off completely and tossed it over Joes head. Now I was topless and ready to play. I settled back in Marks lap and bent my right knee inviting Joe to let his fingers go where they wanted.

He wasted no time sliding his hand up my thigh so that his hand brushed lightly against my panties. I saw him look to Mark for some kind of sign and apparently he got the green light. He slid his hand up so that his pinky finger slid between my lips but on the outside of my panties. I let him do it for a few seconds but then put my hand on his to stop him. (pretending not to want things to go that far.) Mark was now pinching my nipples and had them standing straight out.

Joe decided to be more aggressive and he slid his hand inside the waistband of my panties and over my mound. This time I closed my eyes and smiled and let it happen. That was all he needed to see and he reached over now with both hands and grabbed my panties and started sliding them slowly down over my hips. I let him have a look at my pubic hair but then reached down and said "no." But I obviously wasn't very convincing. He slid out from under me and onto the floor and then grabbed my panties again and started sliding them down more forcefully. They stuck under my bottom but now my pussy was completely exposed. I lifted my bottom as a sign that I was ready to give in and he slid them completely off over my feet. I was now completely naked with my two still clothed men. At first I held my legs together tightly in modesty but then I relaxed and dropped my right leg to the floor to give him full access. He dove his face into my pussy, this time taking no time to ask mark's permission. It felt heavenly as he sucked my clitoris into his lips and then started circling it with his tongue. He slid both hands under my butt cheeks and lifted me to get better angle. He was really good at this I must say. Almost involuntarily I started rocking my hips to the rythim of his expert tounging. I knew I should pay some kind of attention to Mark but I just couldn't. Having Mark caressing my chest and Joe working me over down below just felt too good, I had to drink it all in and I just didn't have room to do anything but receive all this attention.

Mark pulled the waistband of his shorts down over his throbbing cock and I could feel it against the side of my head. I knew he wanted me to take him into my mouth but the angle was just too awkward, and I didn't want the distraction right then. I let it all go on for a while and I could feel myself close to a orgasm but not quite there.

I wanted a cock inside me now. I suddenly stood up and just walked away toward the bedrooms. Boths guys said "hey where are you going?" I said nothing and kept walking. I thought about going to our room but thought Joe might be reluctant to follow me there so I went into his room and climbed onto his bed. Both guys walked into the room and took in the site of me stretched out on Joes bed.

I said "Ok on the count of three the first guy to get completely naked gets 15 minutes with me alone in this room. I set the alarm clock and said "One two three." Joe wasn't wearing underwear and had his sweats and shirt off in a flash beating Mark to the draw as was just pulling down his boxers. I said "we have a winner! Mark, close the door on your way out.

Joe wasted no time climbing onto the bed beside me n I surprised when he immediately moved in to kiss me. I don't know why kissing seemed more intimate than what he had just been doing but it did. We sort of melted into each other like we were a couple. He was sliding his hands all over me as we made out like new lovers. This wasn't what I expected, I frankly thought I'd be fucked like a whore. This felt more like a guy in love, and I was responding in kind. He whispered in my ear that had longed to feel me this way since the first time he had met me. Wow, that's heavy! I couldn't say anything. I just looked into his eyes in confusion. He hadn't even tried to penetrate me when the alarm went off. 15 minutes were up.

Mark knocked on the door and said "I heard that!" Joe turned over and rolled off the bed as Mark opened the door and walked in. I said " need a few minutes to compose myself, both of you out, Mark I'll call you when it's time for your turn. I know it had to be awkward for the two guys to be out there naked together but I really did just need a few minutes. I took some time and took a deep breath and set the alarm clock for 15 more minutes. I called Mark in and he closed the door behind him. He climbed on the bed and asked me "Well what happened did you fuck him? He wouldn't tell me?" I didn't want to tell him what had happened so I said "You really want to waste your 15 minutes talking about it?" He said "Nope" and climbed on top of me. He didn't waste any time slipping inside me. This was the kind of slut fucking I had expected from Joe. He started pumping in and out of me at a feverish pace. A couple of times he slipped completely out of me and had to stop to re-insert himself. He wasn't looking at my face at all just at my tits as they jiggled with his thrusts. I expected to come quickly but I guess the liquor was giving him "whisky dick." The alarm went off and he said "fuck!" and kept pumping. I said "times up dude," and he pulled out in disgust. I said OK get out, I'll come out and tell you guys the rules for the next round when I'm ready.

I let them stew in the living room for about 15 minutes then I walked out. This time I explained. There would be a push up contest and the guy who does the most gets the next 20 minutes and this time the door would be cracked a couple of inches so the other guy could peek in if they wanted. Both naked guys hit the floor and started. Mmm something about seeing two naked guys using nearly every muscle in their bodies, and right on my living room floor. Mark smoked him with 60, and Joe gave out at 35. I grabbed Mark by the hand as he stood up and led him to the room and I pulled the door almost closed but left a 2 inch gap.

After I set the alarm I pushed his sweaty body onto the bed and this time I climbed on top. He was semi flaccid now so I sat on straddled his hips and slid my slit slowly over his cock until he was hard again. I leaned forward to and reached behind me to slip him inside me and sat back up and started lifting myself slowly up and down as I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

I saw his eyes glance over to the door and grin just slightly. I looked over to see that Joe had pushed the door open about 8 inches and was leaning casually against the jamb. Our collective nudity had become completely comfortable. I winked at him, arched my back a little to emphasize my tits and started picking up the pace. My tits were bouncing like Jello. I closed my eyes and focused on the feelings, and concentrated on tightening my pc muscles around marks engorged cock. I reached back to rest my hands on Marks thighs and his cock hit my G spot. Just then I felt Joe's hands making soft circular motions on my clitoris. I reached a raging orgasm that sent spasms through my body that seemed to go on for several minutes it was like it wasn't going to stop. The alarm went off and we all kept up until I felt Mark reach orgasm and he groaned as his cock throbbed inside me pumping semen deep inside me until I felt it dripping out of me. I collapsed, completely spent, in a heap on top of Mark and in a few minutes his now flacid penis slipped out of me with a slurping sound. I heard Joe walk out of the room and close the door behind him. I realized that he was the only one of us who hadn't had an orgasm yet, but I didn't have anything left to give him. It also dawned on me that we were on his bed and we should at least get up so he could go to bed. I looked up at Marks face and asked "well, was I too slutty for you tonight or is this what you wanted?" He said "you are a star tonight, I never dreamed you'd go this far. Are you having a good time?"

ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers