Farm Life Ch. 04

Story Info
May Belle & her mom cum together.
1k words
4.27
109.8k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casio33
casio33
33 Followers

In the bedroom, the two women quickly shed their scant garments and stood naked before each other. Jo caressed the girl's small breasts and leaned forward to suckle the succulent nipples. May belle cupped a small hand over her mother's prominent mound – separating the hairs of the thick auburn bush. She inserted a finger into the still wet channel and began to massage the long erect clit lurking there.

"Damm, May belle, how about sucking that thing a little before I fuck you." Jo said as she lay on the bed spreading her long legs wide apart for the girl's attention.

"Sure, Mama, but I want you to do the same for me." May belle replied as she straddled her mothers face and lowered her open pussy to Jo's open mouth with its long protruding tongue.

The two beautiful creatures encircled each other's thighs in urgent embrace as, with hot tongues, they probed the depths of their partner's pussy and sucked flowing clits, devouring the sweet nectar flowing there from. Moans of ecstasy filled the room and their bodies trembled in mutual climax.

"That was a good warm-up," Jo commented, "and you still taste like that lavender douche Jeb hates."

"I know Mama, but Lisa loves it and I kinda like it too."

Separating from one another, Jo said, "Up on your shoulders little girl, you wanted a clitty fuck and you're going to get it. I think I'm going to enjoy this as much as you."

May belle obediently lifted her lower torso into the air supporting herself on her shoulders and outstretched arms. "Is that good for you Mom?" she asked.

"Yes sugar." Jo replied as she quickly scissored her body over that of her beautiful daughter. Grasping May belle's long leg, she pulled it close between her breasts and lowered her hot open pussy to envelope that of the girl straining to make firm contact with her mother's long firm clit.

Jo's expert pelvic gyrations against that of the girl soon had May belle trembling and moaning. Incoherent ramblings rolled from her lips as her hot juices mingled with that of her mothers and flowed in copious amount down across her taunt belly, pooling between her firm breasts.

Shuttering in their mutual climax, Jo lowered herself to the surface of the bed still clutching the girl's leg to her chest and maintaining the intense contact between their pulsing, pumping vaginas. It was in this position that Josh found them.

Seeing before him the two beautiful creatures he most loved in the world locked to each in the throes of passion and lust, he immediately became aroused and began to remove the overalls and brogans that were his only clothes.

He leaned over the two women and began to lick the sweet nectar that had accumulated on May belle's stomach and breasts. Tracing a path across her lower belly with his hot tongue, he soon reached the center of his most profound desire – the locked together pussies of his beautiful wife and daughter.

With his massive organ only inches from her face, Jo could not resist the impulse to guide it toward her hot mouth. Before doing so she gently rolled back the foreskin and placed her hot tongue below the crown and rolled the foreskin back over the crown capturing her tongue inside. She began to rotate her tongue around the crown of the swelling member while holding her tongue locked inside the foreskin with the crown of Josh's, now throbbing cock.

Josh lifted his face from the pussies of the two women and told his daughter it was time for her to meet her friend Lisa. "Your Mama and I have got some serious fucking to do."

Before leaving, May belle stood beside the bed and watched a few moments as Josh buried his face between the legs of his lovely wife and sucked her throbbing clit into his mouth. At the same time Jo freed her tongue from the hot pocket in which it had been held. Rolling back the taunt foreskin to reveal the large purple crown of Josh's massive organ, she, without hesitation, grasped Josh by the buttocks pulling him to her as she took the entire length of him into her throat.

After holding him a few moments, she applied a slight upward pressure to his thighs and Josh lifted to let his turgid member slide from his bride's talented mouth. When only the throbbing crown remained encased in her torrid orifice, Jo again grasp his ass and pulled him deep into her throat again. Josh needed no more guidance. He began the slow, sensuous, rhythmic fucking of Jo's mouth they both loved so much. His own mouth was engaged in sucking her delectable clit while at the same time plunging two large fingers in and out of her tight anus. His thumb was busy massaging her hot pussy coaxing copious amounts of her sweet nectar from it.

Josh could feel Jo building toward climax and knew that he too was close. With a few quick thrusts into the tight channel of her throat and a renewed vigor in his assault on her clitoris and anus, they each grasped the other around the hips and pulled crotches to mouths. Josh pumped large amounts of his viscous cum deep into Jo's convulsing throat while sucking as much of her sweet nectar as possible into his own.

With the throes of climax somewhat in remission, the two lovers embraced. Jo lay atop Josh as they kissed and fondled each other. She traced wet patterns from his ears to his lips to his nipples. He responded by plunging his tongue into her mouth and massaging her large breasts, rotating hard nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Spreading her shapely legs, Jo began to rotate her hips, rubbing the lips of her still wet pussy over Josh's flaccid member. After a while she lifted her body from him and again took him in her mouth. Cupping his balls in her hand, she gently squeezed and massaged them while letting a long finger probe in and out of his anus.

In only a few minutes, Josh began to respond to the erotic tattoo. His cock lifted and began to swell as blood flowed into the growing organ.

With a mischievous grin, Jo said "Big boy you haven't fucked me yet, I want you in my ass and in my pussy - I wish you had two cocks and could do them both at the same time."

casio33
casio33
33 Followers