Farm Life Ch. 07

Story Info
College cheerleaders give coach a boost.
1.3k words
4.34
79.9k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casio33
casio33
33 Followers

"Coach Wilson, you know the Mudville Mules have beaten our football team for the last five years – ever since you became coach.. I think we've come up with the reason why."

The three girls were standing in the coach's office. May Belle and Lisa were dressed in their skimpy cheer leader outfits, their taunt nipples clearly visible through their tight white cotton tee shirts. Bobbi Jo wore a short skirt and a thin blouse that did nothing to hide her beautiful breasts. As she bent over to retrieve a pencil from the floor her naked bottom was exposed to the coach and he lost concentration in what May Belle had been saying.

"Dammit girls, I'm the coach and you are the cheerleaders, don't tell me how to coach my team!" The coach exclaimed.

"We're not trying to tell you how to coach, but we think Black Pearl has figured it out. She's head cheer leader for the Mules and a good buddy of Lisa. Pearl told Lisa that their coach did not let the team party the night before the game – he keeps the cheerleaders away from the team until after the game. They have a big party after the game and the boys on the team and the coach get all the pussy they want then." May Belle explained.

"Well me and my boys get all the pussy we want the night before the game, it's an incentive for the team to win." The coach argued.

"But it's not working" Lisa interrupted, " The team is so pussy-whipped the next day, they can't play. The big game is tomorrow and we have a plan, by-the way you're going to get all the pussy you want today. May Bell, her cousin Bobbi Jo and I are going to fuck you ragged as soon as you agree to our plan."

"Now that sounds like a fine plan to me already, come here Bobbi Jo, sit on my lap and let me suck those sweet titties while Lisa explains the rest of her plan." The coach muttered, licking his lips in anticipation.

"It's really pretty simple, Lisa began, "Black Pearl is a really, really good friend of mine and she said she would keep coach Thomas occupied while our cheerleaders raid the Mudville teams rooms at the NO-TEL motel where they're spending the night. Our girls will have them so pussy whipped by morning, I wouldn't be surprised if half of them don't make it to the field at all. Our girls will be ready to reward our team after they win the championship from Mudville."

Bobbi Jo had rolled her skirt up around her waist and shed her thin blouse. She wiggled and moaned on the coach's lap as he loudly slurped at her hard nipples. He had buried two fingers in her hot channel.

"I wanna fuck." Bobbi Jo panted.

"So do we all." Lisa replied as she and May Belle shed their skimpy outfits.

Bobbi Jo slid off the coach's lap to the floor where she quickly unzipped his cock tented trousers and began groping for his now fully erect penis. The other two girls caught the coach under his arms and lifted him to his feet. Bobbi Jo unfastened his belt and pulled his trousers and underwear to his ankles. Coach Wilson's fully erect nine inch member brushed against her face. Bobbi Jo lost no time in wrapping her full lips around his erection and sucking him fully into the hot channel of her throat while gently squeezing and massaging his balls.

"May Belle," the coach moaned, "why didn't you tell me about this cousin, she sucks cock as good as you do and almost as good as Lisa and your Mama."

"Coach, you know Mama and Lisa are the best cock suckers anywhere around and they also eat pussy better than anybody else we know." May Belle replied without any hint of envy. "You also know that nobody can fuck you any better than I can and I'm going to do that before Bobbi takes the edge off, I want your first load in my ass."

May Belle went to her knees on the thick carpet and lifted he firmly rounded ass for the assault to come. Lisa quickly knelt behind her and began to probe her tight asshole with her sharp tongue while burying three fingers in May Belle's leaking pussy. Removing her fingers from May Belle's flowing channel, she licked a small amount of the sweet juices from a finger and immediately plunged them deep into May Belle's puckered bung. "I think she's ready now coach, why don't you eat Bobbi Jo's pussy while you fuck May Belle's sweet ass. I have a little surprise for you myself." She told the coach.

As the coach worked his hard shaft into May Belle's flaming hot channel, her tight muscles alternately clinched and relaxed around his shaft coaxing him into her deeper and deeper until his balls rested against the puffy lips of her pussy. Meanwhile, Bobbi Jo had positioned herself on the floor with one leg across May Belle's shoulders and her puffy pussy lips were spread only inches from the coach's face when he bent over May Belle's back, now coated in a light sheen of perspiration.

While the coach and the two other girls were enjoying the beginning of a prolonged fuck fest, Lisa had removed a twenty inch double ended dildo from her bag. It was equipped with a set of fat balls at the half way mark. Lisa sucked six inches of the monster toy into her mouth before sliding into her now leaking pussy and fastening the strap around her slim waist.

The coach's ass was high in the air as he pounded into the depths of May Belle's dark channel. Lisa gave his ass a sharp slap and grasped his balls squeezing them. "You ready for my surprise now coach?" She asked.

With sweat pouring from his face and gasping for breath, the coach murmured. "Lisa, honey, I don't think it gets any better than this – Bobbi Jo has the sweetest and wettest pussy I think I've ever tasted and May Bell has the hottest and tightest ass of all the girls on your squad, it can't get any better, I'm gonna cum any minute."

"Not before my surprise." Lisa answered, as she spread his quivering ass cheeks and probed his tightly puckered ass with her sharp wet tongue. In only a few moments the coach's tight anus began to relax with the encouragement of her hot tongue and probing fingers. Lifting her head from his ass, Lisa guided the head of the dildo to May Belle's pussy and the copious flow of juices emanating there from. With her hand she captured the sweet nectar and generously lubricated the protruding end of the dildo. She probed gently at the coach's now only slightly puckered asshole. After the bulbous head had passed the sphincter muscle, she gave a powerful thrust driving the member into the coach's virgin channel until the fake balls pounded against his own.

The coach screamed and slammed his hips forward driving his cock to his balls into May Belle's clinching asshole. His cock exploded deep inside her tight channel and continued pumping as Lisa began to thrust in and out of his ass with her toy. "Goddamm, I never cum like that before he gasped as his member continued to pump thick ropes of his semen into the girls ass and as he began to enjoy the sensation of Lisa's pumping in and out of his ass with less vigor than her initial thrust.

Lisa's face began to darken, her taunt nipples hardened even more than before as she climaxed around the dildo buried in her tight pussy. May Belle clinched her ass tightly around the coach's cock trying to hold it for one more orgasm (she had experienced several). She moved her head between Bobbi Jo's spread legs and tongued her wet slit sucking on the girl's hard clit. Bobbi Jo convulsed in climax at her cousin's thoughtful attention.

casio33
casio33
33 Followers