Farm Work

Story Info
A female farm hand meets the wrong brother.
1.6k words
3.71
84.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold chill blew across the dusty ground of the small Nebraska farm. Sarah shivered despite herself looking up into the early morning sky. She noted the rise of the sun, its warmth invigorating her and sending the chill away into a distant memory.

Just as he had done; she thought.

Henry, Yes that was his name, the strange drifter who had recently entered her life. Who had shown her who she really was. She'd always be thankful for everything he had shown her. She was far from being a virgin, but he'd made her feel as such, the other night in the barn when he'd taken her into his arms.

Oh and what arms, such a strong man. She'd never been attracted to the "Strong Man" type before. Preferring the pretty boys of the local college football team. Everything about him was different from the norm, deep black hair, piercing blue eyes. Oh what eyes, you could lose yourself into those eyes so easily. The final wisps of that chill wind reminded her to stop daydreaming about yesterday and to make her way to the barn. After all, the work of a farm never stops and no-one else is going to do it.

Crossing the wooden doorway into the barn, Sarah stopped short. There he was again. HENRY!; She shouted in glee as she threw herself into his arms. He'd told her yesterday that he had to leave, that he would not be returning for quiet some time, yet here he was.

Samuel barely reacted in time.

'So my brother has been through here, he thought to himself as he recovered from Sarah's excited embrace.

Examining the buxom farm hand as she moved back from him. 'This could be interesting' he coldly thought. Noting her overtly large breasts heaving, rising and falling with her quick excited breathing.

"Well don't just stand there staring at my tits, Kiss me!" Sarah said as she moved to embrace him. As soon as their tongues met, she felt there was something wrong. Something different, she tried to dismiss the feeling, but as she continued to press the kiss, It just wasn't the same as before. It felt cold, and distant. Like he was angry with her.

"What's wrong Henry?" she asked after releasing him.

He told her nothing was wrong that he was just a bit startled.

She took his hand and pulled him over to a large pile of hay in the back of the barn. Yes she had chores to do, but they could wait.

Seeing where this was leading too, Samuel decided to play along. She was quiet nice and he could see what his brother had seen in her. They preceded her a good few inches and bobbed up and down perfectly in time with her steps. Reaching the pile of hay Samuel spun Sarah around on her heels, kissing her more passionately this time.

Again Sarah could not understand it, it just didn't feel right! It looked like Henry. Tasted like Henry, but something in the way he kissed was not Henry. But his kisses were having an effect on her. She could feel the moist heat spreading between her legs. Not as instant as the night before, but she was already ready.

Pushing her on her rump hard. Samuel stood above the startled Sarah and started to undo the buttons on his trousers.

"Now my dear you shall feel a real man" he said as he released his straining member.

This was not Henry! "Who are you? Your NOT Henry" she shouted up at him.

"You're right I'm not Henry, but I'm going to have you anyway!" Samuel gloated as he lowered himself onto the now struggling Sarah. Stop it! My Brother sure knows how to pick them!".

At hearing this was Henry's brother Sarah momentarily stopped her struggling. This was all Samuel needed and had Sarah's skirts over her head. Pushing her legs high in the air he entered her with no remorse. She was dripping wet and he felt the familiar sensation of himself being in wet heat in a vice grip.

"NNoooo" Sarah screamed as she felt him push himself into her.

Covering her mouth with his. Samuel began to push himself more and more into her unwilling body.

'What a little minx my brother has discovered here' he thought to himself as she bucked under him.

She pushed him off with all her might and managed to break their kiss, but not push him out of her. In fact looking at his face it seemed he was enjoying her efforts to get him out of her. He may not be Henry, but he possessed all of Henry's strength. She decided to let him have his way with her, after all he can't touch her if she didn't want him too. Not inside, she stopped struggling and lay still. Listening to the grunts he made as he pushed himself into her harder.

"Yes that's better! you're starting to like it eh?" He said.

Despite herself her body was responding to his ministrations. He wasn't Henry but he felt like him. That same hardness from last night, her body couldn't help, but to respond.

'But I won't cum,' She thought. 'I won't do that to Henry, Determined not to give in to her body's growing feelings.

'But this is wrong, this is Henry's brother' She kept repeating to herself in her mind. Almost like a mantra, trying to control the feelings that were starting to spread from deep inside.

"I won't cum" She said out loud.

"Won't cum eh?" Samuel repeated.

He could see she was resisting her own body and the nasty little boy in him. The same that used to pick on his younger brother and would take everything he always had.

"I'll accept that challenge madam" He said pulling out of her.

At first she was confused by his words; But, as he lowered his face towards her outstretched legs, understanding hit her.

'He is going to make me cum,' "NO!" she stated defiantly attempting to shut her legs.

But, Samuel was already between them. The tip of his tongue grazed her engorged clit. She reacted immediately and her hands, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him away. Trying but not too successfully as his soft tongue slowly moved up and down her labia, her pulls on his hair became pushes.

Her legs relaxing Samuel looked up into her eyes and licked two of his own fingers while staring straight into Sarah's eyes.

'Oh those blue eyes,' she thought. 'Just like his brother'.

She was lost in them as he pushed his two wet fingers inside her juicy furnace, the trance broken.

"No... Please.." She begged.

Moving his lips back over her clit, he gave it a quick lick, just the tip of his tongue. She physically jumped, like a bolt of lightning had passed through her.

'I've won' he thought. 'She couldn't resist now'.

Moving his fingers in time with his kisses and exploration of her labia. He could hear and feel her thrusting, moaning, pulling on him.

Getting her close was not hard, simply hooking his fingers was enough to have her breathing increase to a point, he could see that glazed look in her eyes.

'soon, very soon' he thought.

'No.. No.. No..' Sarah was repeating in her head.

She knew by now she couldn't stop herself from Cumming, it was just a matter of time. She was starting to lose touch with what was happening. She had to keep reminding herself this wasn't Henry, this wasn't her lover. This was his evil brother. A man that was raping her.

She was past the point of caring now. Whatever he was doing to her, had overruled anything else. She had to cum now, she felt like all her body was concentrated in her loins. Another touch of her clit, one more kiss, a flick of his fingers, anything and she would find release.

But Samuel didn't move his fingers, he had moved away from her. looking into her eyes he knew just how close she was and stared at her.

"No.. No.. Don't stop, please don't stop" She pleaded.

"You want to cum now?" Samuel said.

"Yes.. Yes.. Please don't stop.." She cried.

"Then beg me to fuck you!" Samuel stated plainly.

This hit Sarah as if he had slapped her! He wanted her to beg him to take her, to rape her.

'No, no she wouldn't ever willing want him'.

"Fuck me!! Please stick it in me!!" she breathlessly begged.

'Who was saying that?' with horror she realized that was her voice.

'No... No.. I don't want this!' she thought, but her arms pulled him down into her.

Smiling to himself Samuel pushed his throbbing hard flesh into her nether regions, sliding inside her. He could feel the constrictions as her body unleashed it's pent up tension.

"Yeesssss" Sarah cried.

As her body finally found release.

Her hand moved under the covered hay and retrieved the bloodied shearing knife. In one quick motion, before he knew what had happened Sarah had sliced though Samuel's exposed neck.

Dragging his lifeless body over to the rear of the barn, she opened the hidden trap door. Pushing him down into those darkened depths. She heard his body thud against his twin brothers.

Looking down at her dress, miraculously there was almost no blood. The haystack was a different matter. Muttering to herself about work never ending she pushed the bloodied hay into the trap door as well.

Walking back out into the morning sun she thought 'When did Henry say he was coming back?'.

She hoped it was soon. She had liked Henry, sure he was a bit rough when he'd raped her the other night. A bit like his brother, but she liked it rough. Besides he'd shown her a side to herself she didn't know she had, a side that was hungry now.

Perhaps she'd go into town, to a bar later, where there were lot's of 'strong man' types there...