Farm Work

Story Info
Planting seed.
2.1k words
4.17
100.7k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,020 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I was standing in the upper level of our barn. A big square cut was made in the hill and the backend of the barn was built into that cut. It had a big door that opened up the hill for machinery access. All the livestock was on the lower level, mostly cows but some horses. There are side doors as well as a big front door on the lower level and lots of different rooms partitioned off up and down. I was in the hay loft part. My brother Hank was out in the tomato field coming this way. He stopped occasionally and picked a tomato and cut it in half, checking. He came across through the wash hanging on the lines. Mom liked to hang them out in the sun and breeze.

There is a lower line in between the two higher sheet lines and they had some underwear on them. He was hidden between the sheets and stopped and fingered my panties. It was the second time I've seen him do that. That's why I was here, watching. He couldn't see me. I really liked him doing that. It's summer. He's home from his second year. He's studying agriculture because he's decided to stay on the farm with mom and dad. Dad was thrilled and mom smiled for a month and fussed over Hank until she could stop.

I just got out of high school. Hank is my only brother and he's looked after me for ages but never imposing or interfering. He walked on and went through the gate to the watering vat on the side of the barn. I followed him around. I could see down through the barn siding. He stripped off everything and there were steps over and in. Most of the cows moved away but some lingered and some out in the field started walking over to see what was going on. There are seats in the vat and he climbed in and sat down, the water almost up to his neck. The automatic pumps kept it at that level for the cows. The spillover went down to a smaller vat for the little users then that spillover went to the garden rows. It was always fresh well water and very clear. I saw him between his legs when he moved. I've been trying to convince myself to go strip and climb in with him but so far I can't get myself to do that.

He stayed in the sun warmed water for about 15 minutes and got out and pushed the water out of his hair and shook, almost like a dog, and got dressed. I thought his dick was going to go flying off it was whipping around so much. He went around the barn to the house. I never wore pants waiting for Hank to do that. Of course I had heavy brown farm pants on and a heavy shirt. Sexy looking I was not. You could hardly tell I had boobs or teats. If it wasn't for trotting around the farm on Maybeth my sex parts wouldn't get any exercise hardly at all except for driving the red tractor. It vibrates so much it's an adventure all by itself. I think dad keeps it doing that just for me.

I went back to the house and saw Hank and said, "You're all wet."

He laughed and said, "Yes, I actually am."

He knows I know. I've waved at him a few times over the years when he soaks. It refreshes him and the warm water helps his muscles but I still tease him. He would miss it if I stopped. I once told him I didn't know which one looked better, him or the bull. He looked at the bull and down at his crotch and said, 'I don't have a chance'. I laughed so hard I almost cried. We have a full loft in the house so dad split it almost in half and built him and me bedrooms. The loft was almost as big as the lower floor so we each had almost half a full floor. Later he put a bathroom in between and he pulled the stairs out and put in six foot wide stairs. Sex around a farm is a common thing so Hank and I didn't lust after each other or even like after each other. It was a non-thing and our sex thoughts were mostly on the stock and fowl.

Lately I was thinking more about my sex and was looking at dad and Hank and getting an eye full when I could and whatever else came along. Staring at the stock or breeding them wasn't cutting it I was so used to it. I put a tennis ball in my pants on Maybeth once and let her bounce me into the horn and that was a lot of fun. Mom and dad left for town about an hour ago. I went towards the back of the house. I heard Hank back there.

I found him and said, "Hank. Sometimes do you think you might like to play around with me a little while? I would kind of like to."

I looked at him a minute or so. He was smiling and working but looked every now and then. I waved bye and went on back to the front of the house. About twenty minutes later he came in and got my hand and gently walked with me out the door towards the barn.

He said, "I think dad's going to get seed for that new type of corn. The numbers are encouraging and it weathers wet and dry better."

We strolled along, not in a hurry. He still held my hand. It was really nice. I didn't know what he would do playing around with me but I sure wanted to let him. I only half listened. We went in the upper barn and towards the front. He took me in an unused stall. I knew we could hear and see mom and dad coming back if they did. He spread two saddle blankets out. They were thick and the straw wouldn't poke us through them. I guess he didn't want to play around in the house. He was right of course.

He got my hand and gently got down on the blanket with me. I lay down and stretched out and he stayed on his knees. I was up at a little angle. He knee walked up between my knees. I had them up and not tightly closed. He smiled and looked at me a lot and looked down between my legs and back and kept that up. His hands were rubbing my knees and my thighs a little. The thick farm pants only let a little feeling through. He started undoing my belt buckle then my button then unzipped my pants. I thought, 'yes, he's going to play with me for sure'. I was smiling and watching him.

He reached behind the top of my hips and started pulling my pants off. Ok. This was good. He got them up and off my feet. I pulled my heavy shirt up and folded the bottom up under so I was clear. He had a fantastic view. I shaved some time back but let the top grow and it was a little thick forest of black. He rubbed my thighs all over starting to undo his belt and button. He smiled at me and unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees. His dick popped out and stood almost straight up. I could see the back of it from his balls up to the top. His foreskin was down and the whole thing looked like a big phallus. It wasn't just a penis, it was an instrument.

With his balls hanging down the whole thing was ten or twelve inches or more. Less his balls it must have been nine. The head was like a big helmet with a scarf around its neck. My butt squeezed together and my hips rose up. I looked up at Hank with my mouth open. He leaned over and I dropped back down on my back. He got his elbows down near my shoulders. I didn't feel anything between my thighs and slowly I felt his dick probing around me. Everywhere, up high and down under and beside my ridges and right on up and down. He kept that up and kissed me every now and then softly and messed with my neck and stuff.

We still had our upper clothes on and everything seemed normal except we were nude below our waists. He would lift his middle up and get back down and kept letting his dick touch and tease everything. I started getting wet on the inside of my thighs and in my crotch and along my ridges. Sometimes he touched my vagina going like that. I could feel the air evaporating the moisture he was leaving on me. He rocked his hips and let his dick have the most fun and I was soaking it up. This was better playing around with me that I expected. He tongued my lips and I felt it probe in my mouth and I did the same.

He let his dick settle down on me so I could feel it everywhere then lifted and continued the dick teasing and I felt him in the top of my vagina over and over while he was doing that. Once or twice he got in me a little more while he was kissing me but pulled out and wet me some more. He played with my ear with his tongue and when he kissed me his dick went in my vagina and stayed there. It wasn't too tight considering how big around it is. He thrust a few times and stopped and kissed me some more then pulled back and went in further and moved his hips back and forth making his dick swivel left and right way inside. I think he figured that was enough. He started thrusting like he meant it.

It was way too late to go for playing around. We were going to fuck and that was it. I could feel his hips pull back on each side and his dick push out in front and in me as far as it could go. Time after time after time. I finally got over being fucked and got with it and started my hips moving me up and back with him. I quickly went over everything in mind, I was on the pill, no pain, he didn't hit my cervix, I didn't have to go to the bathroom, I didn't care if I peed and he probably didn't either so I was good. I hoped there wasn't any blood but I wasn't sure. Too late now. I know he teased me when we started to get me opened up. It worked.

We fucked off and on for an hour and a half. I had two glorious orgasms which gave him great pleasure by the looks on his face and actions. He went fast each time. He had an enormous orgasm and I moved over on the hay so the semen could run out. We laughed and talked and he finally played with me like I wanted but this was great. He was soft but I played with him until he came up. We started fucking again but a little slower and more like lovers.

We got cleaned up and in the house before mom and dad got home. You can never detect sex scents around a farm. There's a lot from the stock and hay and grain and other smells. Chickens. Many things. With the type of family we were the next evening at supper I said, "Hank and I are fucking."

Everybody kept eating. Mom said, "We know. You should put the blankets back on the railing. You're leaving clues."

With that we all broke up laughing. Dad couldn't stop. Mom said to me, "How was he?"

Dad said to Hank, "She ok? Good enough to go again?"

Hank and I were smiling and looking at our food. We didn't answer. The next day we both got in the vat and mom and dad came out and joined us. Hank knew he got my cherry. He wasn't as big as the bull but wow!

Suburb
Suburb
1,020 Followers