Farmer Pt. 02

Story Info
Trip to the ocean - ideal wife and mother.
5.4k words
4.21
33.7k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers

Special thanks to the Literotica member for editing assistance and excellent creative input. Thanks to the efforts of Richar, new colors have appeared in this story. Without this disinterested aid, Farmer's story would not have appeared here today.

*****

Part 02. Trip to the ocean.

In the evening, Farmer looked at his shabby notebook for a long time. He reviewed many photographs until his attention focused on the two named Joseph, which were now lying on the table. In the first picture, a young black man between 24-27 years old was photographed near the door of an electronics store. Tall, muscular, with the rough features of a boxer, his image stared into the camera lens with his eyes reflecting determination and severity. In the second picture, the man stood near a football field shirtless and in sports shorts which were unable to hide the size of his exceptional manhood. His phallus was bulging the shorts like a thick water hose and at the base of this long hose the fabric was desperately trying to resist the weight of the stallion's luxurious scrotum. The male's black chest was glossy with sweat, and the stomach and deep folds at the waist indicated that this young man clearly had toned and trained his body for not just sports.

Ail pondered both photographs for a few more minutes, and then making a decision, he returned them to his notebook. He recalled how he had accidentally met this youngman, a bricklayer, when his garage wall had needed a small repair. The bricklayer, Joseph turned out to be a good crafstman, and for some additional money gladly did some other tasks, which was fine with Ail.

Very early in their relationship, Ail learned that Joseph had an 18-year-old brother, that his father had left the family and disappeared, and that his mother had died two years previously. All important information that Ail thought would be useful in the future, but for now the most important status of the black young man was that he had, in a very short time become one of the shepherds in Ail's herd.

Observing Joseph in many situations Ail realized that Joseph was unable to hide his excitement when white women attracted his attention. On the other hand, with young white girls, he remained absolutely indifferent. Inevitabley, Joseph's eyes lit up when he met a mature woman and it didn't matter where and under what circumstances it happened. It could be a housewife shopping in a store or a pretty married clerk in a cafe, or even a respectable, elegant lady getting out of an expensive car.

As soon Farmer realized which type of woman aroused Joseph he knew he found a superb shepherd. The women had only to be respectable and mature and the call of his ancestors' blood was awakened in this black, virile, young male. Without compunction, Joseph would destroy all their taboos and their snow-white integrity and honor leaving them to wallow in the dirt of their own depravity. Without hesitation or remorse, this ancestor of yesterday's slaves would leave his potent semen in the repository of their marital infidelity. Joseph himself did not seem to have thought about the reasons for his attitude toward some white women. He obeyed his instincts and trusted his own inner voice. And he gave himself up to vivid experiences, when suddenly his heart began to tremble at the sight of a woman with whom he could accidentally meet his eyes. Then his eyes slid over her white shoulders, the smell of perfume intoxicated his mind, her white breasts swayed under her bra, a desire was born to tear the fabric and expose this white ass, his lips dried out from the desire to see a black cock between her buttocks ...

That is why Joseph accepted the Farmer's offer to become one of his shepherds without hesitation. That first evening they talked long and in great detail in the backyard. The conversation for both men was vivid, frank and enlightening. In the end, the black man accepted not only all the rules Farmer laid out but accepted him as his owner as well.

The conditions Farmer explained were at the same time simple and tempting. The owner had a large number of white mares that needed to be indoctrinated into the herd. Then they needed to be trained as a breed mare and finally inseminated by a select black stallion. The process was long and gradual and required patience and discipline, and the owner did not have enough black stallions to indoctrinate and train the mares let alone inseminate them in a timely manner. Farmer made it clear that the black stallion did not own the herd and in fact was one of a number of stallions owned by Farmer, but the black stallion would be busy helping bring the new white mares to their breeding. On his part, Joseph understood that the effort would require prudence in the effort and obedience to his owner, but there would be success and both would benefit. That evening, Joseph consented to Farmer's plan and became his property, his black stallion while Farmer became his owner and both found each other.

* * *

Joseph answered the phone call after the fourth ring.

- "Hi, Joseph. I decided to call you and find out about your plans for the weekend, " - Farmer's voice was energetic and confident.

- "How are you, sir."- Joseph had long awaited such a call. - "Tomorrow, my brother and some cute girls he knows are planning some fun in Central Park, but I don't know what I'll be doing on Sunday. In any case, my plans can be changed if you need me to. "

- "Great. Change your plans for this weekend and probably next weekend as well. I think my favorite stallion has been idle for far too long now and I may havefound another mare that could possibly join my herd. I want to get your opinion on her and what ideas you may have regarding her indoctrination and training. So what do you think? " - Farmer smiled to himself as he took a small sip of his coffee imagining Joseph's excitement. He was not disappointed by the reply.

- "Sir!", Joseph said excitedly, "You have no idea how long I waited for those words! The past few weeks, I was afraid you'd forgotten all about me. I am totally at your disposal and will gladly do anything you want. Training a new mare is a dream come true for me and I appreciate your trust in me. I promise you I will not disappoint you Sir.

- "That's great Joseph." Аil said as he sipped from the cup again. "Now listen to me carefully. Tomorrow I will leave you the key to my garage. In the garage you will see a green Ford, which belongs to the woman in question. We will be gone most of the day but by four o'clock we will be back and you need to have the car washed by that time. We should return on time so stay close because I want her to know that you washed the car. Also, I think you only need to wear shorts. When she leaves, I will talk to you and you will tell me what you think about this woman. Okay? "- Farmer did not doubt the answer.

-"Sir, my heart is going 100 miles and hour now and I can hardly wait for tomorrow. In fact I will probably not sleep much tonight thinking about what this woman will be like. I really look forward to seeing her." Joseph said just before he and Ail closed their conversation.

* * *

Saturday morning, Ail woke up very early and prepared for the day. At the agreed upon time, his van was on the street near the open gate to his home. As he waited at a small table in his courtyard, sipping his coffee, he noted that Mary was right on time. As she approached in her green Ford she turned into Ail's address without hesitation, slowly driving by him as he sat at his small table and crossing the home's courtyard to his spacious garage. She never paused, and gently rolled her car into Ail's now vacant parking space.

As she left the garage carrying a beach tote and another change of clothes Ail noticed that she seemed a bit apprehensive and worried as she carefully looked around Ail's property. Approaching Ail's house as she walked towards his table, he invited her to leave some of her unneeded belonging in his house which she did without hesitation. That being done, they loaded her beach tote in the spacious storage space in his van and began to climb onto the front seats. Throughout this activity Mary seemed anxious and somewhat excited and only began to calm as the van started to leave.

-" Mary my dear, what happened? You seem on edge and pretty excited, "Ail said as he continued the conversation that he began in the courtyard.

- "Oh. Ail. You have no idea how worried I am to be driving to your home, parking my car in your garage and now finally leaving with you. I felt as if a hundred pairs of eyes were spying on my from all sides and each pair was blaming me for being reckless and taking some time for myself. I'm so nervous. I can't imagine what will happen if my husband finds out where I am or what I am doing."- Mary said nervously.

-"Hey sweetie, calm down. You aren't doing anything wrong. You need some down time and a chance to put the insults from your husband behind you. On the other hand, he is your husband and you do need to work things out. So this is a good opportunity for you to clear your head and do some real thinking. So especially today, consider me a friend who will help you to escape from unpleasant problems and always ready to give you advice and help. And not just for today. I'm always there for you if you need advice or just someone to talk to. Besides we aren't doing anything wrong and you're completely safe - I'm too old to be your lover. " he laughed after the last words and Mary just smiled as some of the tension left her.

After a minute, she pulled down the mirror on the passenger's visor and meticulously examined her face, correcting non-existent flaws with her fingers. Ail just shook his head at such a quick change of mood, and jokingly slammed his hand on her knee. "You're just lovely" he exclaimed, "absolutely lovely, even when you are nervous for no real reason." as he slowly examined his passenger from head to toe.

Even though she was a mature woman and a mother, Mary had a special charm, and it was clear that she had spent considerable time preparing for this trip. Her fiery hair was neatly gathered on the back of her head and did not hide her graceful ears, whose cute lobes were each decorated with small earrings with two pebbles — red garnet and brown amber. Although an unexpected color and stone combination they favorably emphasized the color of her fiery hair and brown eyes. The snow-white skin of the face and neck with its sparse freckles was comfortably accented by a loose and expensive silk snow-white blouse. A well fitting set of comfortable sports trousers complemented a cute pair of open toed sandals with small heels which impled that Mary was ready to do some walking along the sandy shore.

-"So how has your day been so far Mary?" asked Ail as he drove the van onward to the beach. In response Mary's thin eyebrows furrowd and her generous mouth frowned slightly.

- "Not very well, I had another fight with my husband last night that continued into this morning. He is never satisified with anything I do and seems to take his troubles at work out on me and the kids at home. Trouble at work is not a reason to always blow up at me and the kids. In any case, this morning he was talking about not going to visit his parent thiw weekend and frankly, I was afraid that our plans were going to fall apart, so I tried to satisfy his petty whims." she said with a sigh and then fell silent. Ail listened carefully to her comments and decided to take advantage of her pause and her frustration by making a joke hoping to see her reaction.

-"I hope you swallowed your pride and fulfilled your conjugal duty, since I assume that like most men that was his most important whim." Ail said in a joking tone, even though the joke could damage the mood thus far.

But despite the danger, Farmer decided to play the role of confidant and confessor the closer they got to the ocean and his gamble paid off. Mary suspected nothing and accepted the comment as a joke and then replied after a moment, quite frankly with a hint of frustration in her voice.

-"You can joke about sex, but frankly he doesn't have that whim. In fact I have almost forgotten what sex is. For the present you have an innocent girl is riding next to you and not a mother of four children. At least that is what the past few months seem to have made me. But enough of that. Let's not talk about sex or its lack anymore. Look at this beautiful, bright day. I look forward to the ocean greeting us with sun and breezes. I hope that the beach won't be hot or the sand too hard. " said Mary as she threw back her head giving a light laugh as her eyes radiated happiness. As she laughed at these words, Farmer smiled back at her and knew in his heart that from that moment on, her fate was in his hands and she didn't suspect a thing.

It took another half an hour, but the car finally rolled out onto the deserted ocean shore. Farmer turned off the engine and looked at Mary indulgently. They had plenty of time at their disposal to enjoy this paradise which was good since both had not had breakfast. Consequently, the plain sandwiches Farmer had prepared at his home before departure were helpful and satisfying.

Along with the surprise of sandwiches, Farmer had built-n a cocktail bar into his van the previous week. Reasoning to himself that if this woman was going to ultimately be seduced into his here, alcohol was a needed ally and help.

At first Mary protested a glass of champagne so early in the day, but after sipping the first cold glass her reluctance turned first into grudging acceptance and finally into total commitment to food, drink and a good time.

* * *

Following several very pleasant hours at the beach it was time to go leave, but neither Farmer or Mary were in a hurry to move. The day had been filled with pleasant and very enjoyable conversations which were aided by the alcohol, the warm sun, the pleasant breeze and above all Farmer's interesting topics and ability to manipulate the subject. Farmer's comments and insight into Mary's mind made her sympathetic to his points of view and Mary's trust in him began to build even more. In fact as the day had worn on Mary became very trusting, nodding off sleepily for short periods and no longer fully contrtolling her actions or even caring about them.

For months and perhaps years, Mary had been unable to speak franky with her husband. When she tried to talk to him about her worries and doubts he only ridiculed her unease and even tried to avoid talking about subjects that caused her to worry. When she tried to discuss the events of her daily life in the evenings after the kids went to bed, a look of supreme boredom crept over his face and she lost all desire to continue the conversations. Today, with Farmer she quenched her frustration and found herself pouring out her soul to a sympathetic listener who seemed to hang on her every word. It was liberating to finally have someone listen, someone care and someone who asked questions about her fears, her desires and her frustrations. In short, Farmer primed Mary to talk about her personal life and over the course of a alcohol filled afternoon with a warming sun, a soft breeze and a comfortable beach blanket, Mary told Ail far more than she should.

At this moment, Farmer was laying half-turned in the sand looking at Mary as she recounted the events with her husband that had brought pain and humiliation to her the day before. Not a trace was left of her neat hairdo, her gorgeous red hair was fluttering in the soft breeze, and she lay with eyes half closed, totally relaxed on a blanket next to Ail. . Her blouse had become unbuttoned hours ago, and Mary didn't notice how Aila's eyes caressed her white breasts, which were shamelessly swaying in the flimsy cups of her lace bra. Later at home ss she thought about the day she couldn't answer a simple question for herself - did she notice or even care that Ail undressed her with his eyes. Did she really welcome him gazing at her half naked breasts? And most of all why did she tell Ail about how her husband had abused her that morning? She rememberd the tears that flowed from her eyes as she recounted the fight and being slapped and then being grabbed and threatened by him. What she asked herself caused her to tell all this to Ail and then when she moved to show him the bruise on her upper arm why did she cry out when she discovered how her blouse had been open and her breasts were exposed?

Very embarrassed and still somewhat tipsy and disoriented, Mary quickly jumped up and ran a few steps on the wet in order to put herself straight. Her hands trembled with excitement and her fingers helplessly and unsuccessfully tackledthe buttons of her blouse. At this point Farmer rose from the sand and took a few steps toward her when a rogue wave suddenly swept along the shore causing Mary to slip and fall into the warm water. Surprisingly, in spite of his age, her companion promptly reacted to what happened and within a second his strong arms pulled the woman out of the water to a safe distance.

Once safe, both of them laughed at their predicament. Mary's dunking and it hilarious aftermath erased the last sobering conversations from their minds and as their wet clothes hung tightly on their bodies, they walked laughing hand in hand to the waiting van.

Mary's soaking blouse and bra had turned into frosted, translucent glass that could not hide her feminine virtues. Her saggy white breasts swayed to the sides with each step and their large dark brown nipples clearly appeared through the thin fabric. The cooling of the light wind chilled her wet body, which made the tips of her nipples shrink and these large, ripe olives teased Farmer's imagination. Farmer now realized, as he looked through her transparent clothes that the clips of her bra were fastened in the lowest position and thus it did not lift and support her breasts. Farmer's intuition had been right. She used her bra and clothes to hide her charms from prying eyes.

-"OK. Thanks to both the wave and the amusment of the gods we now have a chance to enjoy some eroticism," Eil joked as they approached the car. Mary looked at him laughlingly and he continued. "I will undress in front of the van, and you can take off your clothes and squeeze the water out of them behind the van. The beach is deserted so there is only you and me and the van between us. Just take your time and under this sun the clothes should dry completely in about 30-40 minutes."

Saying that, Farmer turned and moved to the front of the van leaving Mary confused and a bit disappointed. Howerver she was also very wet and in a hurry to get dry. So she moved behind the van, and after stripping naked she twisted her sopping clothes in her hands as the water dropped out.

Suddenly behind her a shout rang out and took Mary completely by surprise. She dropped her bundle of clothes and turned to the source of the shout as she reflexively covered herself with her hands.

Completely naked, Mary stood in the warm sun, unsuccessfully covering herself. Her buttocks clenched, one hand tried to cover her breasts and the other her curly bush of red pubic hair. She saw Farmer standing before her and in her embarrassment silently gazed down at the sand and the pile of her clothes at her feet.

Minutes ticked by as they stood silently face to face. Mary shuddered involuntarily while Ail gazed unhindered at the body of his prey. Slowly he reached out and softly caressed her cheek. Then the hand slowly slid to her chin and lingered there for some heartbeats. Then, paused a moment and slowly slid palm down over her neck to her shielding hand. It touched her hand and pressed softly. Mary felt herself resist for a moment, then she dropped both of her arms to her side and her freed breasts hung of their own weight. She started again when the hand that commanded her held a breast as if assessing its weight and value. The hand firmly squeezed the soft skin and a thumb rubbed a nipple. Then seeming to be satisfied, the hand slowly continued its slide accrosse her stomach and legs. All the while Mary stared down at the bundle at her feet as her breathing became ragged, her heart hammered in her throat and soft trembling shook her frame. As the owning hand slid down her thigh, she it slowly move downward and Ail enter her field of vision. He squatted down and the hand left her thigh and picked up the bundle of clothes at her feet. Ail rose and as he did so, Mary raised her eyes to his. The eyse that stared back at her showed power and control and she felt herself being flooded with warmth and some apprehension.

nadiaden
nadiaden
157 Followers
12