Farmhouse on Graminia Road Pt. 01

Story Info
Cousins become reacquainted with each other.
2k words
4.03
36.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. If you happen to live anywhere near the places mentioned, please do not become troubled or insulted. If you feel yourself becoming troubled or insulted, then move on to another story. There are a lot of other stories on this website that you can read and find enjoyment in. Everyone in the story is over the age of 25-years. All first names of characters were chosen randomly from my imagination.

*****

Greg had been born and raised on a dairy farm in central Alberta. Now a 50-year old man, you would not know it by looking at him. Life on the farm keeps Greg in top shape. The simple fact of the matter is that Greg is a very hot looking 50-year old man. Greg takes pride in his muscular body tone and his broad shoulders. Whenever he goes into town, Devon, Alberta, to be exact, he cannot help but notice his superior form when he compares himself to the chubby 20-year olds wandering the streets. He is 50-years old, but he looks a whole lot better than those pudgy 20-year olds who spend most of their time playing video games in their parents' basement.

Today is a special Saturday. Greg's cousin Bill has been released from jail. Greg is looking forward to sharing his rural property with Bill. He cannot help but also feel excited as two of his other cousins will be coming to stay at the family home, Brenda and Cathy. He feels his cock becoming erect specifically when thinking about Cousin Brenda. Life in the farmhouse on Graminia Road is going to be a whole lot more fun with his cousins coming to live with him, he thinks to himself.

Quite simply, Greg is hot for his cousin Brenda. She is a former Ukrainian Shumka Dancer. Brenda's flexibility and elegance from her years of Ukrainian folk dancing turn Greg on at even the slightest thought of her.

Greg ponders to himself, "How many years has it been since I've seen Brenda and Cathy? I guess it has been five-years since Brenda moved away to Vancouver, BC., and Cathy moved away to Winnipeg, Manitoba about six-years ago." Having a dairy farm does not allow Greg to go off on vacations too often. He loves his life on the farm in sunny Alberta.

His cousins Brenda and Cathy had told him over the phone that they were each looking forward to returning to central Alberta. Brenda was becoming increasingly depressed with the frequent rain in Vancouver. Cathy was just plain looking forward to getting out of Winnipeg. Cathy frequently referred to Winnipeg as being "The Asshole of Canada," jokingly, of course. (Winnipeg is known for its very hot summers and extremely cold winters. It was no wonder that any human being would look forward to getting out of Winnipeg, especially since winter lasts 6-months.)

Greg is standing on his front porch when suddenly he is filled with excitement as he sees the familiar dust rising off the gravel road in the distance. There is a vehicle coming towards his property, and thoughts of Brenda possibly being in that vehicle causes his dick to move. He soon recognizes the vehicle belongs to Bonnie. Bonnie is Bill's soon to be ex-girlfriend.

************

Bonnie and her twin sister Connie had done their best to try to save Bill from a world of trouble and hardship. Unfortunately, all the events that Bonnie and Connie found themselves in, while pleasurable and highly erotic, left them both wanting to find a hot-tub filled with disinfectant to go soak in. The twins simply could not take all the sexual activity anymore. Neither of them had lived that type of a lifestyle and the behaviours of the jail guards and the others were driving them both towards having nervous breakdowns. They both began to experience moments where they would just sit and stare into the thin air, blinking very frequently. They simply had to end it all.

************

Greg watches as the vehicle pulls into the driveway and parks. All four-doors open and Greg watches as Bonnie, Bill, Brenda and Cathy exit the vehicle. Greg starts exchanging hugs with his cousins. He says, "Hey, welcome everyone. So good to see you here. I am so excited to have some company here on the farm."

Bill speaks up and says, "Greg, I am so glad to be here. Being out on the farm again and being with my cousins will be healing for me." He turns and gives Bonnie a big hug.

Bonnie speaks one last time to Bill saying, "Bill, you know I love you. I hope you start a great next chapter in your life here with your cousins. That old farmhouse looks splendid, and I am sure you will all make some special moments here with each other. I do need to leave. A locksmith is coming to my home so I can have both doors rekeyed. Then I am selling the house and moving to Bowden, Alberta."

Bill gives her one last hug and says, "Bonnie, you are a good girl. I am so sorry for all the things I put you through. I created so much stress and chaos in your life, and I am sorry. Take care, doll face, I love you."

They all turn to watch Bonnie drive off down the gravel road, heading back towards the Town of Devon, as she makes her way back home.

*************

Little does Bonnie know that jail guard Dave has just taken a new position at Bowden Institution. Dave is now the new warden at Bowden. The medium security institution is close to the small town of Bowden, Alberta where Bonnie is moving as she accepted a promotion with the Federal Government. Only time will tell how those two will run into each other in that small Southern Alberta town with a population of less than 2,000. One also has to wonder if her twin sister Connie will run into Dave, as she frequently visits Bonnie.

*************

Greg welcomes his cousins into his home so they can share a family meal together. All four of the cousins soon find themselves sitting around the kitchen table chatting and making small talk. The smell of a freshly baked apple pie fills the kitchen. They all share similar feelings and memories as they sit at the table while exchanging glances.

Greg and Brenda cannot help but feel drawn to each other. They have familiar memories of when they shared awkward moments together years ago in this very farmhouse. The cousins all spent time together when the home used to belong to their grandparents many years ago. All four of them are so happy being together, and they are eager to begin this new chapter in their lives together in a home handed down to them by their generous grandparents.

As Greg has his hands resting on the edge of the kitchen table, Brenda begins staring at his fingers. Staring at his fingers and noticing his strong finger muscles starts to make her wet in her special place. As if that isn't enough to make Brenda start trembling, her eyes move up from his hands and she starts staring at his muscular forearms. She thinks to herself, "It doesn't get any better than this. All the years Cousin Greg has spent on this farm doing manual labour have turned him into such a hot guy. His body seems rock solid, and I bet his dick is also rock solid."

Greg notices Brenda's eyes working him over, and he gives her a warm and kind smile. Brenda returns the smile, but her smile is a sexy smile. Greg feels his cock becoming erect. He is grateful that the kitchen table is covering up his hardness, as he doesn't feel quite comfortable with his cousins seeing him worked up that way.

Greg gives Brenda a wink and says, "Who wants me to show them to their bedroom?"

Bill says, "Not me. Jail food was gross and bland. I want to sit here and enjoy the apple pie and stare out the kitchen window. It feels so good to be a free man."

Cathy replies, "I would like to see my bedroom. I may not stay in my room this afternoon, but I would like to see where I can leave my suitcase."

Greg responds, "Okay, my beautiful ladies, after you. We will head upstairs, but I will follow the two of you." Greg's erection grows as he eyes Brenda's ass while she walks up the stairs ahead of him.

Cathy says to Greg, "May I have the bedroom at the end of the hall? I love the view from that window."

"Sure, Cathy, my pleasure," Greg replies.

Brenda says, "Well, that leaves me with the bedroom across the hall from your bedroom, Greg. I know you probably will let Bill sleep in the main floor bedroom, as it is far more spacious. It will help Bill get over feeling confined, as he did spend a considerable amount of time in jail, but now he is a free man."

Brenda and Greg soon find themselves alone together in what is now Brenda's bedroom. Greg says to Brenda while looking into her eyes, "It has been about five-years since we've seen each other. Did you miss me?"

She answers, "Greg, I've thought about you often over the last few years. I did miss you, but now I am so glad we are together again." Brenda finds herself needing to turn away from Greg's stare. She begins to turn away thinking it would be better to move towards the window and gaze out into the countryside. She is becoming increasingly wet in her special place and needs to stop staring back at Greg.

Brenda lets out a gasp as she feels Greg slipping a finger into the back pocket of her jeans. He is pulling her gently towards him, and Brenda does nothing to resist Greg's playful gesture. Greg says, "Hey, don't turn away from me. I love you and I want to stand here staring into your pretty green eyes and holding your body next to mine."

Brenda begins to speak saying, "Greg, I am starting to tremble from you holding me nice and tight. Do we need to stop?"

Greg responds saying, "We don't need to stop anything, so long as you are feeling and wanting the same thing that I have been thinking about. You do know what I am talking about, don't you? I can see it in your face, and I noticed it down in the kitchen while we were sitting at the table."

Brenda replies saying, "Greg, I feel awkward. I want you, but I feel awkward."

Greg starts guiding Brenda over to the bed as the both sit down together. He says, "Brenda, let me kiss your pretty lips." They exchange a gentle kiss while the excitement begins to build.

Brenda willingly lies down on the bed looking up at Greg. She says, "Greg I know you can read my mind in this type of situation. You know how we used to play together before I moved away. Please, Greg, do it to me."

Greg slowly and gently removes Brenda's jeans. He keeps her in her panties, but pulls the panty crotch to the side and begins gently touching and rubbing her special place. He then bends into her and starts rubbing his facial stubble up and down her inner thighs. He takes his time rubbing his stubble up and down the inner thigh of each leg. Brenda is lying there trembling and Greg notices her body softly shaking.

Brenda, having always been quick to come in this type of a situation, has a massive orgasm as her sexy body starts vibrating and shaking harder. Greg watches his cousin and her reaction to their play. He feels himself becoming aroused at the blessed sight.

He knows that he needs to calm down a bit himself, so he decides to take his time and just breathe while he steps out of his jeans. The two cousins soon snuggle together in the bed. They fall asleep in their favorite position with Greg's cock tucked into Brenda's ass cheeks.