Farmhouse on Graminia Road Pt. 02

Story Info
Cousins become reacquainted with each other.
2.2k words
4
20k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 25 and are fictional.

*****

As Brenda begins to awaken, she opens her eyes but it takes her a few seconds to get a sense of her new surroundings. Having just moved back to sunny Alberta from the frequently cloudy BC coast, she takes a couple of minutes and enjoys watching the rays of sunlight hitting the bedroom wall. Brenda listens to the sound of the wind blowing fallen leaves around outside. Rays of sunshine pass through the big Mountain Ash tree that is growing outside her bedroom window. She lies in bed an extra few minutes and enjoys watching the dancing movement of the sunlight on her bedroom wall as the rays pass through the moving branches.

Greg is lying beside her watching his beautiful cousin as she wakes up. He says, "Hey, sexy. How is my sleeping beauty?"

As Brenda turns over to face him, she cannot help but notice Greg's stiff erection. His cock is pointing straight up, and it reminds her of a missile she once saw in a magazine, except that the end of Greg's cock is nicely rounded. "Hey, Greg. You seem to be rock solid," she says while giving him a sexy smile.

"Yes. Well after you had your massive orgasm, brought about by me gently rubbing your special place, and the feeling of my facial stubble rubbing your inner thigh area, I had to stimulate myself. I could only snuggle up to you for a few minutes with my cock resting between your ass cheeks before I had to stimulate myself," he tells her.

Brenda replies, "Greg, sweetie, what do you want me to do for you? I am so sorry I fell asleep so quickly after you pleasured me, but the fresh country air does that to me."

Greg rolls over and places his body directly on top of Brenda. He takes his left hand and gently touches her face and runs a finger slowly from her cheekbone to her chin. He tells her, "Well, I was getting ready for round two, but I don't think I can come again so quickly. Think I just want to lie on top of you and make you my captive for a few minutes."

Brenda replies, "Just a few minutes? I would love to feel the weight of your body on me for quite a bit longer than that."

Greg responds saying, "Beautiful Cousin Brenda, how many orgasms do you have each day? I seem to recall you like to have one in the morning, one in the afternoon and another in the evening. Do you still keep that sort of an orgasm schedule?"

Brenda smiles up at him and says, "Yes. But now with us living here and sharing the farmhouse, I might be able to have one every hour. Maybe once I get settled in and we get into a routine, we could play a game and see just how many I can have in a 24-hour period of time."

"Really?" Greg responds, surprised at Brenda's response.

"Greg, pleasurable feelings pulse through me sending shivers all over my body when you hold me down and rub your stubble across my body. Love the way that feels. You will treat me to that pleasure often I hope," she whispers to him.

"Sweetie, I will do my best. I only hope I can keep up to you and your sexy, sensuous ways," he replies. They stay in that position for a few minutes while looking into each other's eyes. Finally, Greg realizes he has chores to do, and he rolls off of Brenda and stands beside the bed. Greg pulls on his jeans and slips his shirt on pulling it over his head.

Brenda responds saying, "One thing I am looking forward to is sitting out in the yard at night. The intense darkness we experience in the country makes for great star gazing. That is something I missed while living in a big city."

Greg says, "Yes, and we will have great sex out in the vast darkness of the yard. It will be special with the sound of coyotes howling in the distance. I look forward to the next full moon, and I hope when it happens that there won't be too many clouds in the sky. It will be marvelous to have sex with you outside in the dark under a full moon."

Brenda and Greg exchange smiles. Brenda says, "Well, you better get going, the sooner you get your chores done, the sooner we can be together again. I will make supper for the four of us, sweetie."

Greg leaves to go out to the barn and take care of his afternoon chores while Brenda gets settled into the kitchen. She glances at Bill as he is still sitting there staring out the window and drinking a cup of coffee. "Hey, Bill, how is it going for you? It is nice to see you again," she says.

Bill just nods his head at her, but then he finally says, "I am so happy to be here. City life was difficult for me. If I would have stayed out here on the farm, I wouldn't have gotten myself into all that trouble. I am going to do my best to put those memories behind me, but it will take some time."

All of a sudden, Cathy comes bursting through the back door and while removing her rubber boots, she says, "I was just talking to Greg in the barn. He sure is a special cousin, isn't he Brenda? You and I should sleep together in the same bed with him. Don't you think that would be special? It would be fun having a cousin three-some."

Brenda looks over at Cathy and says, "Yes, it would be fun. You know, Cathy, I don't know why I didn't come back to the farm sooner. It is going to be so much fun being here. You are all special cousins to me."

Cathy replies, "It will be fun. We will have so much time together here, as I know you and I will only need to find part-time jobs in town. Just think of all the time we will have to plan for sexy times together. I am looking forward to Greg tying me up and pleasuring me in the barn like he used to do years ago."

Bill says, "Sounds pretty sweet. You know how I get off on watching the three of you having sexual encounters together. I like to sit and watch as I jerk myself off, but I know you three don't judge me for that. It is so nice to have cousins who understand each other so well."

Brenda says, "Wholly, I am getting weak behind my knees at the thought of Greg tying up Cathy and giving her a few rounds of pleasure. I also enjoy watching. I wonder if the enjoyment of watching is some sort of a family trait, as we all enjoy watching each other being pleasured."

Cathy responds jokingly and says, "Well, it could be the time we spent in Edson, as you know how some people living there really get off on watching people giving and receiving pleasure. It could be something in the drinking water of that place."

Bill says, "Cathy, you are so funny. I love listening to your 'Edson' jokes. You are just so much fun to joke around with."

The three cousins start laughing and they are reminded of all the good times they spent together.

Bill then says, "I know this is off topic, but Cathy, remember that while you were living in Winnipeg, a water main broke right around New Year's Day? Whatever happened to your vehicle? I seem to recall that it had been frozen into the parking lot ground. Now, I thought they brought in a steam truck to free your vehicle. Whatever happened to that car of yours?"

Cathy looks at Bill and says, "Bill, do not get me started. I do not want to talk about Winnipeg. You know what I call that city as I sit and tell jokes? You know I call it, 'The Asshole of Canada'." The cousins start laughing again while shaking their heads and thinking about Winnipeg. Cathy cannot help but be grateful she is now in sunny Alberta.

Supper time quickly comes and the four cousins find themselves sitting around the table and exchanging small talk and laughing as Cathy continues telling her jokes, but this time they are her special 'Thorsby' jokes.

Cathy finally gets serious and says, "Let's not waste any more time. Bill, I know you are eager to watch our three-some, but before we do that, how about it if Greg, Brenda and I jump into the shower together."

Greg smiles and says, "Sure, let's all squeeze together into the shower and soap each other up some."

The three cousins all head into the shower together and begin to take turns washing each other and enjoying the warm water as it sprays over them. It is a tight fit with their three bodies together, but being special cousins they do not mind sharing the space. They soon find themselves drying off as they cannot wait to climb into bed together. Each of them begins to become even more aroused as they anticipate the upcoming encounter.

They decide to use Brenda's bedroom for their three-some. Greg asks his special cousins, "Ladies, what would you like to do together? Who wants to be on the bottom?"

Cathy responds saying, "Hey, well we have all sorts of time ahead of us, so why don't we take this slow. Greg, you lie down on your back, and I want to sit on your face while you lick my pussy. Brenda, I know you were never one to excel with giving blow jobs, but why don't you try your best to please Greg. In time you will get better, so don't be shy."

Brenda says, "Good plan. It is so nice to be with you as I don't feel so pressured. I know you all want to give me time to get better, and you don't judge me for any shortcomings in the bedroom. It takes so much pressure off my mind. Greg, I want to work on being able to swallow your big cock more fully."

The three take their positions, and Cousin Bill finds himself a chair in the corner where he sits and begins to watch the show. Bill pulls out his stiff cock while putting some lubrication on his hand and begins pleasuring himself. He becomes increasingly aroused as he watches Brenda swallowing Greg's big dick. He thinks to himself, "Brenda is such a good cousin. Look at her doing her very best to swallow Cousin Greg's dick."

Cathy is moving and squirming on Greg's face as he works his tongue deep into her pussy. Cathy starts moaning and quivering as she enjoys the pleasure Greg is giving to her. Cathy begins to shake violently as she experiences an orgasm. She removes herself from Greg's face and bends over him and the two begin kissing.

As they kiss each other deeply, Brenda is still doing her best to work Greg's dick deep into her mouth and she manages to take him down into her throat. Greg reaches his orgasm from the blow job Cousin Brenda is giving him and he squirts his cum into her mouth. Brenda gladly swallows as much of Greg's cum as she can manage.

The cousins realize that Brenda has been left out as she was only giving pleasure and not receiving any. Cathy, always one to be creative in the bedroom, moves over to Brenda and lays her down on the bed while holding Brenda's hands down and over Brenda's head on the mattress. Cathy says, "Hey, Greg, you know what she likes. It may seem like the same thing all the time, but she enjoys it so much, so give it to her."

Greg moves over to Brenda as she is lying there with Cathy holding her hands down and begins rubbing his stubble over Brenda's body. He also gently begins to rub Brenda's clit while continuing to give her a body rub with his stubble. It doesn't take long for Brenda to experience an orgasm as she quivers and trembles from Greg's stimulation.

Greg, Brenda and Cathy curl up together and enjoy lying in each other's arms. Bill stands up and looks at his cousins as a warm glow fills his heart. He grabs the bottle of lubrication and heads downstairs to watch some porn. Bill spends the rest of the evening stimulating himself in front of the computer.

The cousins are so happy to be together again after all the years they spent living away from each other. They know that living together in the farmhouse on Graminia Road will allow them to experiment with all sorts of kinky ideas. Each of them knows that the other will not judge them for their odd sexual fantasies which they eagerly look forward to acting out as time goes by.