Farmhouse on Graminia Road Pt. 03

Story Info
Brenda continues to improve her blow-job technique.
1.6k words
4.08
22.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 25 and are fictional.

*

After showering and dressing, Brenda makes her way down the stairs and enters the kitchen. Glancing at the clock hanging on the wall, she sees it is later than she thought. She thinks to herself, "11 a.m. and the house is quiet, I wonder what my cousins are up to?" She looks out the big kitchen window, and does not see any signs of her cousins, but she does see Greg's black Ford pickup parked near the barn. She takes a few minutes to enjoy the feeling of the sun's warmth at it shines on her face while she stands at the window.

Brenda then wanders into the living room and walks over to Cousin Bill's laptop as she looks at the screen and sees there is a porn movie playing, but the volume is turned down so she cannot hear the actors. She looks at the screen and watches as a pretty brunette woman is being roughly fucked causing her big tits to jiggle back and forth with the force of a large cock slamming in and out of her rapidly. The brunette's face is contorted as if she is experiencing pain, discomfort, and pleasure. As Brenda watches the woman being roughly fucked, she cannot help but feel wetness forming in her special place.

Brenda reaches over and turns up the volume and hears the woman moaning "Aaaagh, mmmm, aaagh, oh, harder please, mmmm." Brenda decides to sit down on the chair and keep watching. She is filled with curiosity to see what will happen next in the movie and does not take her eyes off the screen.

The scene moves to another pretty woman who is lying back on a sofa with a large cock in her mouth as she works her lips around a man's thick organ. The actress begins taking the thick cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and seemingly down into her throat. The man says, "Yes, bitch, take me deeper down into your throat. Feel my throbbing cock and think about how good I feel in your sexy throat as my cock slides down further and further."

Brenda watches for another couple of minutes and then as the actress in the movie lets the cock slide out of her mouth, large amounts of cum begin squirting out landing on the woman's hair, cheeks, and her open mouth. She eagerly swallows as much cum as she can while using a finger and wiping up cum on her cheeks and licking her finger off. The pretty woman gives the man standing over her a sexy smile as she licks her luscious red lips. She says, "Mmmm, you taste salty and sweet. Your cock belongs deep down in my throat."

The man responds by saying, "Lick it all up, sweetheart, and get ready for me to work your sexy ass. I want to hear your loud moans as I have some more fun with your body." He reaches down and gives her round tits a playful slap and pinch.

Brenda thinks to herself, "I have never tasted cum. I wonder what it tastes like? I have also never been ass fucked, and I wonder what that would feel like."

The sound of footsteps on the back porch causes Brenda to reach over and turn the volume down and quickly get up from the chair. At first she thinks it might be Cousin Bill coming back to finish watching his movie, and she doesn't want to crowd him out of what has become is personal space in the corner of the living room.

Instead of seeing Bill, Brenda watches the door open quickly and Cathy comes inside. She says, "Brenda, hey, did you sleep well? You were fast asleep when Greg and I got up from the bed this morning, and we left you sleeping. You were dreaming as you were mumbling to yourself in your sleep."

Brenda says, "Yes Cathy I did sleep well. Where are Greg and Bill? Are they out in the barn together? I want to ask you something privately, and I do not want anyone else to hear our conversation."

"Yes, they are in the barn as Greg is teaching Bill to do some chores," answers Cathy.

"Cathy, I know this might seem odd and I do feel awkward, but I need to ask you something while we are alone," Brenda says to Cathy.

Cathy nods her head and says, "Sure. What is it. Ask me anything."

Brenda continues, "I know you have had a few boyfriends. Your work as a stripper while living in Winnipeg created a situation where you were constantly meeting new men, and I've heard the guys in Winnipeg are something else. Did you swallow cum for any of your boyfriends? If you did, what did it taste like?"

Cathy answers saying, "Well it does differ from man to man, but you can be guaranteed it will be warm and salty. The taste varies from each guy, and it depends on what they've been eating and drinking."

"Well, Cathy, what do you think a guy would eat to make his cum taste better?" Brenda asks.

"I've heard that if he drinks lots of water and eats something like pineapple or citrus fruit, then his cum will be better-tasting," Cathy answers.

Brenda says, "I want to experience swallowing Greg's cum the next time I give him a blow-job."

Cathy replies, "If you are able to take Greg into your throat, then you likely wouldn't even taste his cum, but I know you still need to work on delivering a proper blow-job."

Brenda responds saying, "I was watching part of a porn movie, and the scenes that I watched were making my pussy wet. I have decided that I want to give Greg a blow-job and swallow his cum."

Cathy glances out the kitchen window and says to Brenda, "Maybe you can have your chance sooner than you thought you would. I see Greg is coming towards the house. Wouldn't it be nice to position ourselves in the kitchen as the sun is shining through the window. I want to be a part of the fun. It would be enjoyable to give him some pleasure while the sun is shining on us instead of upstairs in the bedroom."

Brenda responds saying, "That is a great idea. I can practice my ability to give a blow-job with the warmth of the sun shining down on Greg and me. It will be a special memory. I sure do love Cousin Greg."

As they finish their conversation, Greg comes through the back door and stands in the doorway while glancing at his cousins. He smiles at them warmly and says, "Hello, ladies. The both of you look like you are up to something. Tell me what your plans are for the day."

Brenda, as usual, stares back at Greg and notices his days' growth of stubble. She begins to enjoy that familiar feeling of arousal in her pussy while staring at Greg. Brenda impulsively blurts out, "Greg, I want to practice giving you a blow-job, and I want to swallow your cum."

Greg responds by saying, "Well, it seems I came into the house at just the right time. I love you Cousin Brenda, and I want to help you to improve your skills. I also want you to know I appreciate your eagerness and desire to give me true pleasure." He stands near the counter with the warmth of the sun shining on his back.

Cathy comes to Greg and wiggles up behind him as she reaches around and unbuckles his belt. She then opens the top button and pulls down the zipper as her hands softly loosen and lower both his jeans and underwear as his clothing falls to the kitchen floor. She stands on her tip-toes and kisses the back of his neck and nibbles on an ear. Greg quickly becomes erect as he stands there enjoying the softness of Cathy's touch. She then starts feeling his ass cheeks and gently pinches and rubs each cheek with her warm hands.

Cathy then sits down on the countertop behind Greg so she is the right height and begins to slowly kiss the back of Greg's neck. Brenda grabs a pillow from the sofa and comes to Greg and kneels down beneath him, as he is standing while enjoying Cathy's soft kisses on the back of his neck. Brenda puts the pillow under her knees and settles in to give her cousin some pleasure.

As Brenda opens her lips and mouth to Greg's fully erect cock she leans into him and takes his cock in, slowly at first. Taking her time and relaxing she works her tongue and lips over his awaiting dick. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly as she works his cock deeper down towards her throat. His organ slides easily inside Brenda's wet and sensuous mouth.

As Greg is softly moaning with pleasure at having the back of his neck kissed and the feeling of his throbbing dick being licked and sucked, he begins to feel he is about to cum. He puts his hands on Brenda's head to bring himself deeper inside her and into her throat.

As he is gently guiding her head back and forth he is able to move his dick at a pace he enjoys. He starts squirting deep inside Brenda's throat as he cums, but Brenda, while struggling to give the perfect blow job, panics and pulls herself away as he is still shooting out a full load.

At that moment she gets to taste cum for the first time as it squirts into her mouth and onto her lips. Brenda swallows as much as she can while looking up at Greg as he looks down watching her every move. Greg and Brenda exchange sexy smiles.

After Brenda finishes licking and swallowing Greg's cum, she asks him, "You taste nice. Have you been eating pineapple?"

The End.