Farmhouse Series Ch. 01 - Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instinctive." His fingers spread, sliding the tips of them along the edges of the material, feeling her shudder.

"Impetuous." The word leaves her lips in a gasp, her hand grasping his wrist as he slips his fingers beneath the material and into her folds, his own breath catching as his digits become drenched. She must have been playing the scenes in her head over and over to become this wet, noting to himself she's becoming better at hiding her body's responses and he slips a finger into her.

"Immersing."

Moaning softly, she arches up against him as he whispers the word into her mouth. Then, his lips begin playing with hers in almost the way his fingers move against her. The kiss breaks, his hand removed and she watches breathless as he sucks on his fingers, a wicked smile in his eyes as he withdraws them and utters the next word.

"Incredible."

She groans audibly, realizing she lost the word game. "You cheated."

"Improvised." He rises up, reaching down to hook a finger into the side of her panties and pulls them downward. "And I won ... so let's get back to what you were thinking at the airport while you were waiting for me."

She mutters something about his trickery, but grins and lifts her hips and helps him finish removing the article of clothing that he's claiming as a prize. With his other hand, he reaches for the towel she had removed from the driver's seat earlier and helps her spread it beneath her bottom.

"Again ... miss me?"

"Yes."

"How much did you miss me?" He nudges her legs open with his hand, smiling as she spreads her limbs for him so he can simply rest his hand over her.

"Quite a bit ... can't you tell?"

"Judging by the heat and moistness, quite a bit." He rubs her lightly, smiling as she glances at the windows and applies more pressure to get her attention. "The rain isn't letting up ... and judging by your response to me, you're as soaked as outside ... so, more than quite a bit. Heck of a gauge. I can't have you like this my sweet ... you'll have to tell me what you were thinking about so I can help you properly."

Her breath catches, lips parting as she closes her eyes at the sensation his hand causes. "I thought about getting to the car and being kissed ... not easy but passionate, rough ... opening the passenger door, and being maneuvered into the seat, your hand slides up my legs, fingers immediately against my crotch, unable to stop my legs from opening wide as your fingers slide into my soaked pussy, wet sounds as your fingers slide in and out, feeling my interior clamp around your digits almost immediately, my moan suppressed between clenched teeth as my head falls back. Your fingers leave me empty, touching my lips, my mouth opening, sucking my cum from your skin, and I look up to see you smile wickedly. "

Her eyes open at the last words, seeing him watching her intently. He can see what she describes in his mind and his hand had begun moving against her, fingers slipping into her folds ... not quite enough to break her concentration. Slowly he drags up through her slit, bringing his fingers to her lips and letting her taste herself, feeding her one finger at a time.

"Is there more?"

She nods, and he slips his hand back down to play with her, eyes holding her gaze.

"Crouching down behind the open door, you bend forward, mouth taking my soaked clit and sucking, causing me to arch at once, emitting a shuddering cry. Fingers gripping the back of the seat and the steering wheel, my body tenses as your tongue rakes through my pink lips, hands on my ass, lifting me up slightly, moaning as I cum again, legs tightening, pushing against your face. Feeling your tongue slip into me, driving in deep, feeling the sensation grow, shaking as I climax, arching back until my body is in the air, head on the seat ..."

Her body shudders as he slips a digit inside of her, teasing for a moment before withdrawing. He changes position, more so because of his own response to the images she's creating ... spreading her open with his fingers and blowing gently against her, just to hear her moan and catches her hand as she reaches for him. "You're heating up ... is there more?"

"Yes ..." She squirms slightly, pressing her hips up against his touch. "Your hand is lifting me, pulling me from the car ... we move to the back of the car, watching you open the trunk, moving the two of us behind the car. Propelling me in front of you, I'm bent forward, partially into the trunk, my skirt lifted over my hips, your hands on my ass as you push in quickly, arching my back to get my ass as high as possible, giving you as much access as I can, quivering as you push in completely the first time, the thought of how you had gotten your cock free so quickly fading as you begin to thrust into me. My hands clutch the rim of the car, just under the open trunk lid, gasping in pleasure as you drive your cock in deep, holding as I climax, your hand snaking into my hair to turn my head ... look back at you."

He groans, pulling her with him as he shifts back into his seat. In a few seconds, he's undone his jeans and is pushing his clothing down off his hips as she understands, moving up to her knees and straddling him. The adjustment of position is brief, and then he's buried inside of her, her orgasm immediate ... her hands pressing up on the roof of the car as she grinds downwards on top of him. The second orgasm clenches around him and he grabs onto her hips, pushing upwards into her, moving in conjunction with her spasms.

Her hands drop down to his chest and she begins moving slower, rocking in time with his body. Head bent, she watches him looking at her hungrily and feels a warm sensation spreading through her as he begins thrusting upwards.

"So good," she whispers, licking her lips and panting slightly, riding his hips faster. "I can't wait to drink your cum."

He moans at her words, stilling his movements and closes his eyes at the image of her swallowing him, trying to ignore the plea she makes as he stops under her. Hand snaking up into her hand, he opens his eyes as he pulls her down close to his face.

"You want my cum, baby?" At her nod, he swallows roughly. "Where?"

"Everywhere ... especially in my mouth. I want to suck on you until you throb ... then explode in pleasure. I want to taste your cum, hot and thick, dripping down my throat..."

Her words are lost in his groan, he's lifting her ... pulling out of her and tilting her over to the passenger seat, where she turns on her knees and bends over him. Hand in her hair; she can feel him directing her head to his engorged member, watching her licking her lips in anticipation before opening her mouth and starting to lick her juices from his shaft. He makes an unintelligible sound, fingers tightening in her hair and tilting her head back just enough that he can press his cock up into her mouth ... feeding her fully, then relaxing his grip and letting her suck, lips closing around him as she finds a rhythm. Twisting the end of the braid up into his hand, he watches her face and beings to feed her fully ... slowly rocking his hips up and down ... listening to her mouth as she tries to suck on him, hearing her gag slightly as he presses her down, feeling the tightness of the back of her throat before releasing her.

She beings to stroke his shaft along her tongue, feeling her lips enclose as he finds a rhythm, hearing her whimpers as he begins to use her mouth ... both of his hands on her head now ... the braid coming loose, her hair falling around her face as his hips buck, shuddering. Gasping in air through his mouth, he watches as she attempts to swallow his seed ... her fingers digging into his thighs, finally releasing her head and drawing her hair back up so he can watch as she finishes sucking ... draining him dry.

Finally, relaxing ... she remains on her knees, licking gently as their ragged breathing slows down. Gently, he rubs her back, smiling at her as she finally releases him and looks up, licking her swollen lips with a grin.

"I think the rain is letting up. We should get going."

12