Farmsworth Estate Ch. 03

Story Info
slaves of the girlspell spin off.
1.6k words
4.38
56.7k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard Thomas

As The Major left the room Mr Thomas walked over to his works bench and pulled out several little devices and a tape measure. He studied them for a second, blew a bit of dust off one and then pushed them into his pocket and hanging the tape measure around his neck.

"I knew the Major would be pleased with my find" He told the bound girl. "It's not everyday he gets such an excellent bitch such as yourself."

She stared up at him with those green eyes and Mr Thomas found himself smiling. He loved his job. He had trained for it most his life. Having come from a poor family it was never expected for young Richard to do much with his life. A farm hand, a bricklayer. Certainly not a Kennel Master for Major Farmsworth the war hero! They had met during the war, young Richard being a regular solider back then. He took care of the platoons animals and had distinguished himself in the care of animals from the start. Which is how a younger Reginald met him as he took care of his horse and personal pack girl. She had been more frightened of the noise and bustle then Lord Farmsworth's horse had and on several occasions Richard had been forced to tie her against the stall and strap her for making noise. When she had learnt her lesson he had rubbed soothing oils and creams into her skin to fade out the bruises, talking gently to her about being a brave girl for her Master.

Reginald Farmsworth had been impressed with this common man's dedication and knowledge. After the war he invited him to work in his Kennels under Mr Yardseller, the previous Kennel Master. When Mr Yardseller had retired 5 years ago the now older and more experienced Richard Thomas had taken over and increased the productivity and ingenuity of the Kennels, bringing them into the limelight and making them not just popular but practically famous.

Now the Major trusted him implicitly in all things pertaining to girl flesh, they weren't just Master and servant but more like older and younger brother.

Mr Thomas stood over Milly and smiled down at her fearful face.

"Listen Milly" he told her sternly. "I run a tight Kennel here. If you do as I say you will learn that I am a strict but careful man. I don't appreciate back talk, I don't appreciate sulking and I don't appreciate disobedience. Do what I say, when I say and I promise I will make you one of the finest pack girls in all of England."

She was practically panting behind her gag, her eyes wide with fear. Carefully he reached out and wrapped the tape measure around her hips, then her waist. Carefully he jotted down in his official book all her measurements. He cupped her breasts to get a feel of them, pinching hard on the nipples of each and watching the pink buds stiffen and swell beneath his fingers. He measured them too, writing them down on his report. Every angle he measured, her arms, fingers, legs, even her toes. Picking up scraps of material he held them against her hair until he had found the perfect match. Going back to his desk he pulled out 2 fake fur ears which he positioned in her hair carefully and then clipped tightly in. He gave each one a gentle tug, then a more rough one causing Milly's eyes to water and a yelp of pain to escape from behind the gag.

Once that was done he pulled out a dildo and butt plug, holding them before her eyes so that she could see the scale running along the side of them.

"Now Milly, I'm going to measure your depth and girth that you can take both in your pussy and in your ass." Her eyes widened, her head shook frantically. Mr Thomas ignored both. "Don't be silly girl, it won't hurt unless you struggle. Now legs up!" He unclipped her legs and pulled them up, fastening the cuffs to small hooks dangling from the ceiling, leaving her gaping open for easy access. He produced a small vial of lubricant which he placed on her stomach for easy reach.

"Good girl. Let us begin"

**************************************************

Ellie didn't want to be a pack girl! Let alone a famous one ... what if her father or her mother heard that she was famous.

Being measured by Mr. Thomas made her feel like she was in some nightmarish tailor's shop. When he pinched her nipples she wailed a little, a strange, brief ache between her legs flaring up in response to the sharp pinches. She twisted a little, feeling the pull of the costume ears he'd clipped to her hair. They were dark, glossy fur, and stood alertly up, and Ellie tried very hard not to think of what she looked like wearing them.

She'd seen pictures of pack girls, of course, and the occasional one in town or out with their owners. But her father had mostly kept her from that sort of thing, finding it frivolous and a waste of money. Her younger brother had been fascinated by them, even more so since their father wasn't interested. He'd often regale them with stories over the dinner table about visiting a friend's house and playing with the girls there. Ellie was pretty sure he'd been trying to coax their father to get him a pack girl for his majority birthday. Ellie moaned, squeezing her eyes shut as Mr. Thomas - the Master of this place's kennel - lifted her legs and clipped the cuffs on them to dangling hooks, leaving her with her legs spread wide and her hips lifted slightly in blatant display. Oh god, what if her brother found out!

But thoughts of her family fled her mind when Mr. Thomas held up two devices and told her, in crude words Ellie had barely heard in her life, what he planned to do.

Ellie shook her head, dark hair flying, making garbled pleas and promises behind the gag. They both looked enormous and she flinched when the man rested a small glass bottle on her belly.

"Good girl. Let us begin"

Mr. Thomas praised her for what she most desperately didn't want to do and she arched frantically, trying to pull away as he stroked his fingers down her smooth thighs. His touch between her legs made Ellie jerk a moan crawling up her throat. When he picked up the dildo, she shook her head again, wild noises escaping from behind the gag. He couldn't put that in her. He couldn't.

The round tip of the dildo was cold and Ellie couldn't do anything but believe Mr. Thomas when he said it wouldn't hurt if she didn't struggle. Sobbing softly behind her gag, Ellie remained motionless, legs lifted and spread, as the Kennel Master worked her pussy open with the dildo. She couldn't tell how deep it went, she felt split open, and the ache seemed to trigger a hot, wicked throb inside as the muscles of her pussy fluttered around the slick shaft, lips twitching visibly. She added her own wetness to the lubricant Mr. Thomas was using.

Ellie's eyes were squeezed tight shut and her face blazed red with shame. Nevertheless, her pussy throbbed warmly and if her nipples had been hard and tight from being pinched before, they were tight now from the stirring of new, urgent feelings inside her.

**************************************************

The dildo slipped in, causing a low groan from little Milly as she screwed up her eyes and tried to relax her body. Her tight wet hole gobbled up the dildo, inch after inch slowly sliding into her. Mr Thomas kept his eyes on Milly's face to make she sure wasn't discomforted from the sudden intrusion.

The dildo filled her completely at 6 and a half inches when Mr Thomas stopped. He didn't want to push her too far, not doubt she could take a little more but he wasn't going to hurt her to find out. After a little training he might remeasure her. The sound of her rough panting filled the silence of the room.

"Good girl!" Mr Thomas exclaimed, happy with how she had managed to calm herself down for the examination. The worst was still to come though. As he withdrew the dildo from her orifice, her legs shuddered and wetness began to drip out of her. He slipped his fore finger into her, causing a sharp gasp of surprise.

"Now grip my finger and show me how tight you are." he commanded her. He wouldn't have needed to, the instant his finger pushing into her fleshy grotto her muscles clamped down on his finger hard. How tight this little vixen was! A nice and tight little hole!

"And release." he told her. It took a second for her to relax enough to obey, her muscles relaxing and he slid his finger out and examined the juices coating it. Impressive, Mr Thomas thought to himself. She is extremely wet already.

Picking up his pen, he made a few notes in his report before laying it down and picking up the blue anal beads laying on the side table. He reached between her legs for the lubricant, pouring a generous dollop on the beads and coating them well. Her eyes were on him, her throat contracting as she gulped, realising what was about to come. Another dollop of lube was applied to the crinkled hole of her anus, his finger tracing around and around as it tightened up in fear.

"None of that now" Mr Thomas told her sternly. "I shall be measuring you, not fucking you. Relax."

Her breathing was slowing, her little breasts jutting up, nipples budding beautifull. Mr Thomas kept speaking encouraging words, telling her what an excellent bitch should would make, a prize pet fit for the King. Her eyes slowly closed as she composed herself and relaxed. Slowly and still whispering words of encouragement he pushed the first bead against her ass........