Farmyard Activites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff was an old friend of Steve’s and Siân of Jan’s. When Tanya and I settled on the sofa with some fresh drinks, we were told the gory details of Richard and Karen’s love-life.

Tanya and I decided to hit the sack and left the others chatting.

About two in the morning, I was awoken by a muffled noise. Tanya was asleep, so I slowly and quietly crept out of bed and snuck downstairs.

On the sofa, Jan was knelt over Geoff, his cock in her mouth, his tongue flittering over her clitoris. On the rug, Steve was pounding Siân, her groans steadily becoming louder as she built up an orgasm.

Steve tensed as he unloaded into Siân, gasping, as she feelt him release deep inside her.

Richard flinched as his cock erupted over Jan’s face, his semen hitting her in her left eye, and running down her cheek. She lapped at the fluid, swallowing as much as she could.

Then Jan complained to Geoff, “I haven’t cum yet you bastard. I wanted that inside me.”

“Go on and help her out,” I heard a whisper in my ear. Tanya had sensed me leaving the bedroom and quietly followed me down the stairs.

“Do you want some of this Jan?” I held my stiffening cock, swinging it slowly around the base of the shaft.

Without a word, Jan had taken me by the arm and forced me onto the floor next to Siân. Then lowering herself onto my cock, she began to fuck me. I turned to look at Siân next to me, she smiled as Steve slid down her body, his tongue tracing every curve until he found her wetness. Then, inserting his tongue into Siân’s vagina, he lapped out as much fluid as he could, filling his mouth with a mixture of Siân’s juice and his semen. Then, he knelt and kissed Jan firmly on the lips, transferring the fluids into her mouth. Jan swallowed every drop as her steady rhythm continued to press on my hard cock.

Steve and Geoff sat on the sofa and watched as Jan fucked my cock. Siân knelt between my thighs and began to lick my balls as best she could between each of Jan’s movements. Tanya remained out of sight, playing voyeur.

I shuddered as I climaxed, emptying the contents of my balls into Jan’s eager pussy. Jan retaliated with a massive orgasm that almost made her pass out. As my cock slid out from Jan’s pussy, Siân took it in her mouth and washed it clean.

After a few minutes, I stood and wished them good night.

Tanya and I climbed the stairs and as she fell onto the bed, I lowered my head onto her mound and licker her to orgasm.

***

The following morning, we could hear Geoff and Siân shout goodbyes as they drove up the farm road.

An hour later, Tanya and I were driving the same routine.

We had rekindled our friendship with Jan and Steve, and in so doing, made more friends along the way with Geoff and Siân.

12