Farnborough Rooming House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

"What a wimpy slut you are," she growled as she snapped back his head by his hair. Her artificial member was now pummeling his bowels furiously as she ran a hand over the silky maid's uniform he wore. With the pressure against her clit the fucking was causing it didn't take long for Lucy to cum hard and strong.

She collapsed to the bed and had Pauline lick clean the strap-on. He hated this part at first but as he continued to lick and suck the thought of pleasing his new mistress somehow made him want to do a good job for her to the point of giving him a fresh erection. She smiled in approval when he finished the job.

Aching to taste and fuck her pussy Paul thought about asking his mistress for permission but realized it was not the proper thing to do. The ladies would tell him when he would get to progress to that step. The next half hour was spent by the two of them creating the perfect Pauline. Lucy pulled out a new set of fake tits that fit and attached so well that you would have to be looking for such an item to tell that was what they were.

They were from a mold of Mary's chest. The material felt like skin. It was amazing how much like real boobs they felt like when played with; the nipples were even stiff. The ladies had added the final touches by transferring their body aromas to the tits by rubbing the material over their sweaty chest and storing them inside a dirty bra.

The final touch was a pad with a slot for the front of Pauline's panties to slip his cock into to hide his member. It was not real comfortable as the panties and pad pushed his cock and balls tightly against his crotch. Mary had suggested a pad for his ass but they decided against it as it probably wouldn't have looked right.

The new maid Pauline was now ready to serve dinner that evening. Not a single one of the roomers suspected for a second that Pauline was anything but a hot woman with big tits and a smallish ass. A couple of them even pinched her ass as she placed the food that Jenny had cooked on to the table. Once the food was served Pauline joined the other roomers for dinner.

Conversation was light and mostly about the upcoming air show. Ruth had joined them for dinner as she would be staying the night that evening replacing Lucy on duty. She thought Lucy had done an excellent job with Pauline. This fact was confirmed by the men who kept flirting with the new maid.

All that was left was to wax Pauline's legs, chest and armpits to give her a totally girlie look. Five o'clock shadow was visible on his face. It was apparent that Pauline would have to shave more than once a day or have his faced waxed as well. The looks Paul was getting were making him very nervous. But, not half as terrified as when John put his hand on Paul's knee.

Ruth smiled as she walked by seeing her lover, John, now caressing Pauline's lower thigh. She thought nothing could be better as John hadn't paid his rent either and pulling the mattress hadn't worked on him either. Ruth got the feeling that John was trying to take advantage of their special relationship.

As a business woman she couldn't allow even her hot lover to get away with this. Ruth called Pauline into the kitchen and told him her plan to deal with John. He objected furiously and Ruth reminded him of his proper place.

He begged her not to make him do it even asking her to make John the cuckold. She was firm that her plan would stand and they had chosen the right man to be the household cuckold. She then ordered him to his knees to apologize for questioning her wise decision and beg her forgiveness. Not wanting to feel the wrath of the four women he quickly complied and went back to dinner as instructed.

In seconds Pauline had kicked off her high heels and was playing footsie with John caressing his calves with her feet. Within a few bites she was massaging his thigh with her hand as John seemed to be scooting closer. Ever higher her hand travelled until John gave in and put his hand on her knee. Instantly Pauline grabbed the man's big cock through his trousers and whispered, "I want this in my mouth, now!"

"Fuck yes, Pauline, let's go to your room," he was already panting. Ruth's plan was going off perfectly. The two didn't even excuse themselves and a minute later Pauline had John's fat cock in 'her' mouth. Ruth watched from the doorway. Just as John was about to cum she walked in the rest of the way.

"Pauline you slut you just got here and are sucking my man! John what the fuck are you doing with the slut? The only pussy you touch in this house is mine. Now Pauline sit down and watch while I fuck him that way you will know who he belongs to," Ruth snapped. Ruth's clothes fell in a heap to the floor.

Seconds later she had John nude and was riding his cock hard. She slapped his face several times as she demanded that he be faithful or he would be out on the street. Pauline squirmed in the chair frustrated at spending so much time there lately. Pauline's only relief was that the couple both came quickly.

"Now John, I'll let you have a little fun this one time only. Pauline is going over and smooch some with you but you can only do what we allow. Be good and may be you'll get an ass fucking," Ruth was cooing with joy. She motioned to Pauline and soon the cuckold and John were rolling around on the bed.

As the two were playing Ruth carefully pulled down Pauline's panties and exposed the genitals. Feeling her bottom nude Pauline/Paul ordered John on to his knees. Ruth applied lube to both John's ass and Paul's cock. Then she moved around and slid her body in front of John's head so he could see her hairy puss.

Taking a deep breath, almost in tears for having totally surrendered his manhood, Paul pushed the mushroom head of his cock into John's ass. Gasping Paul caught his breath and rammed hard causing John to squeal as over half of Paul's cock was now buried up another man's bowels.

"What the fuck; that isn't a strap-on; he is a fucking man; Pauline is a god damned man," John Screamed. Ruth was glad the door was shut and the walls thick as she didn't want the rest of the house to hear. John struggled to get away but Paul knew he had to cum in this man's shit hole or be in deep trouble with his captors so he held onto John's hips for dear life as Ruth held his shoulders in place.

"John, look at this pussy! If you ever want it again you will take your punishment for making a pass at Pauline and pay the rent by noon, understand bastard?" The confidence was now obvious in her voice. Paul pummeled John's ass until his cock was a blur. He decided that all asses are pretty much the same so was able to explode several loads in John's rectum.

As a reward for doing a good job Ruth spread her legs and had Paul eat her pussy. To his surprise he rather enjoyed the cream pie that John and Ruth had made. John was forced to stand and watch this last act as he stroked himself until he came all over Paul's ass. Before the men left the room Ruth forced them to give one another a deep passionate kiss with their mouths.

Pauline settled into his role as house servant and cuckold and soon was granted his room rent free as long as he served as virtual slave when in the house. Then, one night at dinner, Mary made an announcement. All men who paid their rent each week two days early would get their choice of a blow job, eating a pussy, or being fucked up the ass with a strap-on.

Furthermore, if they paid a month in advance not only would they get the weekly sex act but would also get to fuck Mary one time during the month. The new arrangement worked out well as men lined up to pay their rent each week and a few scrounged to get the full month's payment.

This was a relief for Pauline as most of his time now could be devoted to the women. However, there was the time Lucy tricked a roomer named George into thinking she was the one who sucked him off but it was really Pauline hiding under the table doing her dirty work.

From the moment Mary announced the new policy the rooming house prospered and seldom had a vacancy. There are dozens more exploits involving these four nymphomaniac ladies and their cuckold that will have to be told another time.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12