Faro Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn crossed toward Emily with a purposeful stride. "Believe what you want to, but I am perfectly capable of separating my business decisions from my personal lust." Quinn bent as she came closer, picking up something from the floor. "I don't like your tone, little girl. No one tells me how to run my ranch, especially not a self-absorbed little slut."

Emily lifted her hand to slap Quinn, but the rancher proved to be too quick for the girl. Her gloved hand gripped Emily's wrist, spinning the girl. Emily cried out when she felt cool metal against her neck. It bit into her skin as Quinn tugged on the chain. A gentle click echoed in her ears a moment before the choker loosened.

Quinn shoved against Emily and the girl fell to her hands and knees. She cried out with surprise at Quinn's roughness and the subtle pain that crashed through her kneecaps. She felt the chain jerk, and the thin metal rubbed against the denim covering the juncture of her thighs. Quinn moved it side-to-side until it fell into the slight dent between her lips. Knowing the moment it hit that slip, Quinn jerked hard on the chain, pulling the denim and the restraint between Emily's lips.

Quinn lifted her boot to nudge the chain deeper, rubbing the silver tip against the chain. Emily struggled against the chain, using her palms to push away. Quinn wrapped the chain around her hand and yanked hard enough to cause Emily to lose her balance again. Her hands slipped and her cheek hit the hard floor. The rancher went down on one knee, grabbing the girl's wrists. She pulled Emily's hands up and wrapped the chain around them, securing them at the small of her back.

The rancher stood, looking down at Emily and struggling to catch her breath. She could feel her anger bubbling and she trembled as she attempted to suppress it. Emily's tight rear was raised to the air. There was a large hole near the pocket of her jeans and Quinn could see pale white skin.

Quinn wanted to hurt Emily. Her body trembled with the need to take out all of her frustration on the girl. At the same time, she cared about Emily. She didn't want the problems that would arise if the girl returned to Ike Wilder bruised or bloody. Her mind wrestled with the urges burning in the pit of her stomach and her primal instincts that had become second nature. Her heart thudded against her breast bone and she suddenly became aware that it was sending its own messages in her internal war.

She looped the chain over one of the hooks that she had just hung, making certain that it was secure. She walked away, hearing Emily's voice call out after her. Emily was cursing as Quinn slammed the only door to the training room to a close. Quinn ignored it as she turned the lock, leaving Emily to stew until she was in control of her emotions again.

~

Emily struggled against her bonds. She twisted her hands in an effort to free them from the wrapped chain. That motion caused the chain to rub back and forth against the apex of her thighs. The attempts at escape had only frustrated her and increased the tenderness of her sensitive lips.

She tried to stand, but could not find enough balance to rise. Whenever she attempted to free herself from the hook on the wall, the chain slipped deeper between her lips. She could feel the metal resting and rubbing against her clit. It was swollen and she finally gave up trying to escape. Her body was starting to tremble as the links created friction that radiated to the pit of her stomach.

Panting with the effort and against the sensations emerging from her damp pussy, she stopped struggling and became still. She realized that Quinn had secured the bonds tight enough that she had no hope of escape. She laid her cheek against the hard floor and waited for the rancher to return. In the silence, she wondered how Quinn had been able to restrain her so quickly. The woman had done it expertly. It made her wonder exactly what Quinn's intended use of the wooden room was. There were no animals that would respond to being trained in a closed room.

Her knees started hurting first. She had hit the floor pretty hard in her struggle with Quinn, but the majority of her weight pressed them to the hard floor. Cramps in her thighs and calves followed. Her lower back began to ache from the position next. Every time she shifted in an effort to relieve the pain, the chain moved. No matter what choice she made, her body was reminded of the control Quinn suddenly had over her.

The clicking of Quinn's heels against the wooden floor interrupted her thoughts. Emily did not turn toward the woman. She didn't want Quinn to see the effect the restraint had on her body and she was afraid her desire was written on her face. The noise stopped. Emily sensed that Quinn was nearby but had no way to be certain. The silence stretched, the nervous anticipation intensifying the throbbing in the girl's young body.

There was a whistling sound that Emily did not recognize a second before a sharp noise reached her ears. A sting followed the noise as the motion was repeated. Emily's eyes opened in surprise as she realized that Quinn was spanking her. She opened her mouth to protest as Quinn swung the wooden paddle again. It caused the metal chain to push deeper and vibrate. Instead of an argument coming from Emily's lips, a deep groan emerged. She knew her body well enough to know that she was about to have an orgasm. She closed her eyes tight, trying to push down the climax building as Quinn struck again.

The orgasm after the horse race had been pleasant, but the one that hit her as Quinn landed a final blow across her raised rear was both surprising and intense. Her body quivered violently as she groaned low and long.

As she regained control of her senses, Emily was first aware that the chain had slipped even deeper. It pressed the denim against her clit so tightly that even her panting was causing the button to throb fiercely. She then became aware of Quinn's hands moving over her hips and butt in a gentle motion. "I didn't want it to be this way with you," Quinn was saying. "I wanted to take you to my bed and make love to you."

Quinn's fingers moved against the hole in Emily's jeans, caressing the bare skin. The tips of Quinn's long fingers brushed against Emily's crack and the girl reacted, her hips thrusting at the contact. Emily heard the ripping sound as Quinn enlarged the opening. "But you had to push it. You had to back me into a corner, you little bitch."

Emily heard the rustle of Quinn's zipper and then the thick strap-on was pressing against her opening. She teased Emily with the thick head, not penetrating any deeper than the swollen lips. "Stop me, Emily," she whispered, her pleading voice raspy.

Emily answered with her body. She pushed backwards against the hard phallus. The head entered her opening. Quinn groaned, gripped Emily's hips firmly, and thrust forward, driving the entire shaft deep into the girl. Emily felt her muscles stretch to accommodate the large intruder.

Quinn held still, allowing the girl to adjust to the unfamiliar invader. Her hands left Emily's hips, sliding to the girl's stomach. She pushed the tank top the girl always wore up, her rough palms moving against Emily's bare stomach. Her fingertips caressed underneath Emily's small breasts before closing over her hard nipples. She rolled the hard nubs beneath her fingers, squeezing and pulling them and pausing to massage the firm, small globes.

Emily's low moan let Quinn know that her young captive was ready for more. Her body was starting to rock a little, though the restraints and Quinn's hands allowed the girl little room for movement. She felt impaled on the shaft, the strap the sword that would bring her undoing. Quinn began moving her hips slightly, the rod only moving less than an inch back and forth. Emily groaned and tried to quicken the pace, but Quinn kept control.

"Please," Emily whispered with desperation in her voice. "Please."

"Please, what?" Quinn asked through clenched teeth, her jaw tight as she attempted to restrain herself.

"Please, Quinn, fuck me."

Quinn groaned and thrust forward hard, her hips smacking against Emily's rear. She pulled out until just the tip of the head remained inside the girl's channel before slamming forward again. She began moving in a steady rhythm, her thrusts so powerful they lifted Emily off the ground. Their harsh breathing echoed against the wooden walls. Quinn's forward motion was punctuated by a grunt from the aggressor and a groan from the prisoner. The sound of the dildo sliding in and out of Emily's wet canal filled the silence between their primal responses.

Emily pushed backwards against Quinn, urging her captor to move faster and push harder. Quinn chuckled. "That's it, little filly, give me ride," she growled low in Emily's ear. Quinn's fingers dug into Emily's hair, pulling it like reigns as she drove against the girl, the front of her thighs slapping against the back of Emily's, the drumming adding to the frenzy.

Quinn released one hand from Emily's hair to reach between the girl's legs. She pulled back on the hostage's hair, sending shots of pain racing through Emily's skull. Emily cried out but did not fight Quinn's aggression. Quinn slapped her free hand against Emily's bottom, and then reached between the girl's legs to find her clit. She stroked the hard nub in time with the violent thrusting.

Emily felt her second orgasm building. Her stomach tightened and her pussy muscles clenched, gripping the thick shaft. Quinn squeezed Emily's clit, pulling on the swollen button. Emily began bucking against Quinn, ignoring the chains and moving as much as they would allow.

The climax thundered through her. Her body trembled as it raced through her veins. She screamed in pleasure as it washed over her, her head thrown back as her hips thrashed wildly against Quinn. The rancher moved faster, driving harder and deeper into Emily's tight opening. She continued rolling Emily's throbbing nub, pushing the girl to a third climax.

As Emily cried out, Quinn fell over the top with her. The base of the strap-on pushed against her clit and she felt delicious spasms race through her tense body. She pulled tighter on Emily's hair as she rode out the wave crashing through her body. She groaned as she descended, her hands dropping to the ground on either side of Emily's body.

Quinn's eyes dropped to Emily, concern and tenderness washing over her. Emily's eyes were closed and her breathing deep. The rancher reached down and lightly brushed the sweaty strands of hair off Emily's cheek. Quinn pulled free from Emily's channel and quickly released all the chains, moving her young lover into a more comfortable position.

Quinn moved beside Emily, leaning her back against the wall. She gently stroked the girl's hair as she raised her knees and stared at the opposite wall, waiting for her lover to wake and face the consequences of their actions.

~

Quinn didn't move when she heard Emily stirring. Her elbows were resting on her knees and she was still focused on the distant wall. She was afraid when Emily woke that the girl would be angry, ashamed, or embarrassed. Quinn was ready for angry. She could get angry back. She didn't think she could deal with her new lover being ashamed of their relationship. Embarrassment could be overcome, but shame would hang between them for a very long time.

She finally turned her attention to Emily, feeling the hazel eyes resting on her face. She hated the thoughts of dishonor that swept through her. "You ripped my jeans," Emily said quietly.

Quinn exhaled slowly, unsure how to respond to Emily's reaction. "I'm sorry," she answered at last.

"I can buy new jeans," Emily replied.

"I shouldn't have taken you that way," Quinn continued. "You didn't deserve that."

"But I did want it. I've wanted it all summer." Quinn watched as Emily sat up, hating herself when the girl winced at the movement. She rubbed the red marks on her wrist before her hands moved to her neck. Quinn dropped her eyes and bowed her head, staring at the floor beneath her as she fought the waves of guilt washing over her.

Emily leaned against the wall beside her, allowing Quinn the luxury of silence. They sat that way for a long time before the girl finally spoke. "What do you intend to do with this building?"

Quinn looked around the room, trying to see it from Emily's point of view. Their voices echoed off the bare wooden walls. Only the hooks showed any signs of the decoration that would come. Locks secured the training room from the outside and from the stalls. The four stalls were larger than a stall for the average livestock animal and configured horizontally instead of vertically. To someone with limited experience, they would never guess the purpose of the building. Quinn preferred if the cowboys never knew how she used the new construction. She debated whether or not she should tell Emily, but she supposed she owed the girl that much.

"I'll train something other than horses here, for friends of mine who enjoy a particular kind of lifestyle," the boss answered, trying to be cryptic without lying.

"Oh." Emily's voice was small as her eyes swept the room again. She shifted slightly to make herself more comfortable. She could feel the hard wood against the rip in her jeans. "Like what you . . ." her voice faltered as a blush crept into her cheeks. "Did I just get a training session?"

Quinn didn't answer immediately. She tried to gauge Emily's reaction to any answer she could give. "I was frustrated and angry," she finally answered quietly. She then revised her reply. "It wasn't training."

"Oh," Emily said again softly. They sat in the stillness for a moment. "Do you enjoy that particular kind of lifestyle?"

The answer to this question was easier. "My last lover was submissive. I have a talent for training and can make a good sum of money doing it." She swept her hand toward the outside door. "Tennessee Walkers did not buy me this ranch."

Emily's next question was even more difficult to ask. "Do you want to train me?"

Quinn barked a short laugh with no humor. She spoke through clenched teeth, barely able to contain the raw emotion in her voice. "I want to possess you, Emily. I have since the moment I laid eyes on you. I want you to cry out my name before you fall asleep every night and wake eager for me to take you again. I want you to think of me every moment we're apart and to run home to me as soon as you can. I want you in my house and in my bed."

She stopped suddenly as if all her energy had been put into those words. Her shoulders slumped as her mind reviewed the question. Did she want to own Emily? It frightened her to realize that she wanted something much deeper with the girl than she had shared with any previous lover. She didn't know how to put that into an easy answer that wouldn't send Emily running away forever.

Emily leaned over. Quinn jumped when she felt the warm breath on her cheek a moment before Emily's soft lips touched her face. "I think that's very sweet."

Sweet had not been her intention, but Quinn didn't know what her intention was. She knew that when Emily was present, Quinn had a hard time knowing anything. Her mind and heart and body whirled into a storm whenever she even thought about the young girl. She wasn't in control of any of the three, and Quinn didn't like feeling out of control.

Suddenly, she rose from her position. She could be in control right now. "I hope you won't say anything to your father," she said as she crossed the room toward the door to the outside.

"No," Emily answered in a meek voice. Quinn stiffened at the sound. She couldn't imagine the turmoil that the girl must be feeling. She loathed herself for putting the beautiful young woman into that situation. As much as she would long for Emily's presence, she was suddenly glad the girl would have the excuse of school as an escape soon.

She put her hand on the doorknob and started to leave without saying anything else, but the words escaped her lips. "You know where to find me."

~

She had her bags packed and her car loaded for the trip to Knoxville. She had said her good-byes to Ike and called Gage to tell him they should take some time off. That only left one stop for her to make before driving east. She walked out of the apartment she'd shared with Ike her whole life and glanced toward the big house situated on a rise in the land. All her life, she had wondered what it would be like to live inside those walls. She'd worked hard in high school and college so she would have the chance to live in her own place one day.

Quinn's words flooded her mind again. "I want you in my house and in my bed." Emily's mind had replayed the encounter several times just as she had replayed every meeting she'd had with Quinn all summer. She told herself not to over analyze the words, but couldn't help thinking about the significance of the last line the boss had made in her desperate answer. Emily thought it was an invitation, but she wasn't sure. The rancher had also put house first instead of bed. That meant that Quinn wanted more than a sexual partner, didn't it?

Emily sighed. She had no one to ask except Quinn. Her parting words had seemed like a cliché to the girl, so she had been unsure whether to take the invitation. Emily kept telling herself that Quinn had only said what she did because she had felt obligated to say something. On the other hand, she might have been waiting for Emily to respond to the offer. With resolve, Emily decided there was only one way she would know how sincere Quinn had been.

Emily drove her car to the big house and parked it where Ike would not be able to see it. She wasn't ready to answer his questions until she had answers of her own. Her fists clenched the steering wheel so tightly that her knuckles turned white. She could feel her heart thundering in her chest and for a moment was certain she was going to throw up before she could confront her summer boss.

She tried to think about Ike. She didn't want her father to lose his job the way Gage had. He was good at his job, but he was also an old man. Not many ranches would hire someone of his age and they certainly wouldn't pay what Donavon and now Quinn paid. At the same time, she knew that Gage had been replaceable. Ike Wilder would not be easily replaced. Quinn knew what she had in the old man. She was a sensible business woman. She wouldn't throw out Ike for foolish reasons.

Emily thought briefly about Quinn's other business and almost lost her resolve to say anything. The rancher had skirted Emily's question with a heated speech. "I want to possess you," Quinn had said. Did she mean physically or metaphorically? Emily was afraid of the answer. She would never know if she stayed in the hot car until she had to leave for Knoxville.

She got out of the car and looked down at herself. She was dressed for a long drive, not for seduction. She wore baggy jeans, a ribbed white tank top, and a flannel shirt. She also knew that if Quinn wanted her, the boss wouldn't care how the offering was dressed.

She held her hand over the button for the doorbell on the back door, closing her eyes tightly and breathing deeply. She sought calmness within herself and finally found it by latching onto a distant memory of her favorite horse. She opened her eyes, rang the doorbell, and hoped she could stop trembling before Quinn answered.

She resisted her urge to run when the door opened. Quinn answered wearing a tank top and sweatpants. Her skin glistened with perspiration. She had a towel hanging around her neck and her short hair was spiked where she had run her fingers through it. Instinctively, Emily's eyes dropped to Quinn's hips. The outline of the strap-on did not stand out as strongly as it did when the rancher wore jeans, but the girl could tell it was there.