Farrokh Khan of Islamabad

Story Info
Pakistani Muslim divorcee meets hunky Jamaican student.
1.3k words
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"Mister, I don't approve of your relationship with my daughter Anisha," said Farrokh Khan, and the curvaceous Pakistani Muslim matriarch looked at Benjamin Hanover haughtily. The tall, dark and handsome young Afro-Caribbean student stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, wondering how to best answer such a harsh statement. Smiling like the Devil himself, Benjamin looked at Farrokh and nodded soberly.

When Benjamin met Anisha Khan while studying at the University of Ottawa, they became fast friends due to their shared interests in Manga comics and of course their major, Civil Engineering. The fact that Benjamin Hanover was born and raised in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, mattered very little to Anisha Khan, for the young Pakistani-Canadian Muslim woman was quite open-minded. Too bad the same couldn't be said for her dearest mother, Farrokh Khan...

On that fateful day, Benjamin Hanover came by the Khan household on Booth Street, west of downtown Ottawa, having finished a shift at the nearby gas station. Anisha Khan wasn't answering her cell phone and he came by to check up on her, since Benjamin was in the neighborhood. Instead of being greeted by the tall, slender and friendly Anisha, Benjamin found himself face to face with her chubby and sour-faced, decidedly disapproving mother...

"My dearest madam, your daughter Anisha is just a friend, besides, I like my women older," Benjamin said gently, and he pulled out his cell phone and showed Farrokh his wallpaper. Farrokh took the cell phone from him and saw the picture of Benjamin locking lips with an older woman of the South Asian persuasion. The look of pure shock on Farrokh's face when she looked up from the phone was to die for...

"Benjamin, get serious, am I supposed to actually believe this is your girlfriend?" Farrokh asked, smiling derisively. Farrokh looked at Benjamin with a mixture of surprise and disapproval, and perhaps something else. Women from her part of the world always underestimate me, Benjamin thought slyly, remembering all the gorgeous Asian ladies-of-a-certain-age whom he routinely bedded. Let the games begin...

"My beloved Noor and I have been seeing each other for a year, and she says I've made her the happiest since her divorce," Benjamin said, matter-of-factly. Farrokh looked at Benjamin curiously, and he could see the wheels turning in her lovely head. Like a lot of women from Southern Asia, Farrokh was mired in tradition and didn't realize that in a place like the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the rules between men and women were indeed different.

"Nice picture, how did you two meet, if you don't mind my asking?" Farrokh asked, and Benjamin saw a sliver of interest in her lovely brown eyes. Now reel her in, Benjamin thought to himself, and he politely asked to be let in, and Farrokh acquiesced, seemingly suddenly remembering her manners. Benjamin was not offered a chair so he stood before Farrokh, who sat there, clad in a long traditional dress, her Hijab gone for a change...

"I met Noor at a Multicultural Art Event, she saw some Caribbean art that I was helping my cousin present and liked it," Benjamin said, and Farrokh nodded, beckoning for him to continue. Smiling, Benjamin regaled Farrokh with the tale of how he and Noor met, and struck a friendship, and that's how it all began. While speaking, Benjamin remained smiling and confident, so that Farrokh could see for herself what he was all about...

"Well, at any rate, Anisha isn't here, she's volunteering at the Mission and her cell phone is broken, I'll tell her you stopped by," Farrokh said, her tone dismissive, even though the look in her eyes told Benjamin all he needed to know. The uptight, chubby Pakistani Muslim matriarch was at the very least curious, and Benjamin wanted a piece of that...

"Understood, madam, I wish you a lovely day," Benjamin said, nodding respectfully like he'd seen his grandfather, an old-fashioned gentleman, do. Exiting the Khan household, Benjamin walked to the nearby OC Transpo bus stop at a leisurely pace. What he didn't tell the lovely and uptight but ultimately gullible Farrokh is that he and Noor hadn't been an item in quite some time. Still, whatever it took to arouse her curiosity...

"The things women do in this country," Farrokh Khan said to herself, as she sat in her living room, thinking about the things that Benjamin Hanover. She flipped through the channels on her TV, and paused on one. In the relatively new movie Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool, Annette Benning was making out with a handsome younger man.

Farrokh smiled, utterly fascinated by the voracious appetites of the older actress for her younger man, and the audience that cheered them on. Such a thing would never fly in her hometown of Islamabad, Pakistan, that's for damn sure. She lay there on the couch, smiling and her thoughts drifted to her last sexual encounter. She'd been dating an older Arab man named Ali, shortly after divorcing Anisha's father, the tyrannical Faisal Khan. Ali was fun, but at his age, nothing to write home about...

Farrokh closed her eyes as Annette Benning and her younger lover made love on screen, and she began fondling herself. She hadn't known a man's touch in over a year. In the Canadian Muslim community, many still viewed divorcees with suspicion. A lot of the Canadian Muslims were recent immigrants, and in their cultures, divorce was still taboo. That's why Farrokh and Ali didn't work out...

Farrokh licked her lips and fondled her breasts, and then her hand slipped between her thick thighs. At fifty seven years of age, she was still lovely, and her five-foot-nine, big-breasted, wide-hipped, big-bottomed figure still attracted the male gaze. Farrokh slid a finger into her already wet pussy, and began masturbating. She thought of Ali, but pushed that thought aside in favor of...Benjamin.

"Oh my," Farrokh whispered, smiling naughtily as she masturbated to thoughts of Benjamin, the dark-skinned hunk from the Caribbean. Farrokh had often noticed how masculine and attractive the men of African and the Caribbean were, even though, in her culture, interracial marriage was strictly taboo. Many times she wondered what it would be like to bed one...

"Come here gorgeous," Benjamin said, in Farrokh's fantasy, and she visualized the tall, dark and handsome hunk pulling her into his strong, manly arms and kissing her. Farrokh kissed Benjamin back passionately, and a pleasant thrill shot through her as he began caressing her. He rubbed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. She moaned as he groped her big ass, his touch decisive and eager...

"Make love to me," Farrokh whispered, in a voice both husky and demanding, and Benjamin heeded her words. He laid her on the couch and sucked on her breasts, then kissed a path down to her round belly, and finally the space between her legs. Spreading Farrokh's thick thighs, Benjamin inhaled her womanly scent then began eating her out.

"Disapprove of this," Benjamin said, as he took Farrokh on all fours, face down and ass up. Farrokh squealed in delight as Benjamin took her to the edge, going to town on her. Grabbing her long dark hair with his right hand and spanking her thick brown ass with his left hand, he fucked her roughly. Farrokh welcomed the deliciously hot pain she felt deep in her pussy as Benjamin fucked her so roughly, she thought he was trying to brand her...

"Oh shit," Farrokh Khan squealed and her eyes snapped open as she came, her curvaceous body shuddering violently. She was panting, and took a moment to recover her senses. She was on her living room couch, alone as usual. She sat up, her face flush, her nipples hard, and she felt a wetness begin between her legs. Smiling, she thought about her sexual fantasy/lurid daydream. That Benjamin was something else. Farrokh wouldn't mind a go with him, discretely of course, if he ever split from that Noor chick...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pakistani Wife's First Group Sex Pakistani wife has first group sex, with a twist.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Margaret and Irene Toby has a threesome with two elderly ladies.in Mature
Rafiq's Story Disdainful activities under my friend, Rafiq.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Momo San Ch. 01 Seduced by my horny neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories