Farrukh Teymourzadeh of Iran

Story Info
Iranian landlady and her Haitian tenant connect.
3.5k words
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"My landlady Farrukh Teymourzadeh is kind of creepy," Benjamin Charles said to his buddy Toussaint Pierre, as the two young men walked through the Atrium at Carleton University. As usual, the atrium was crowded. A lot of students were coming to and fro, and getting to the campus library was not remotely easy. Still, Benjamin looked a bit too concerned about what was bothering him, and as his best pal, Toussaint tried to help out.

The two young men were as dissimilar as can be, but they'd been best friends for years. Benjamin stood six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and hair cut short. He wore a long-sleeved, neon-green and loose fitting T-shirt, baggy black pants and black sneakers. In spite of the fact that it was a frosty day in March, the young man refused to wear a jacket. According to Benjamin, spring was too close for that shit...

Toussaint Pierre stood a couple of inches taller than his good friend Benjamin, and was beefy, with darker brown skin, and a thick, stylized Afro. With his round, handsome face, golden brown eyes and dopey-sweet demeanor, Toussaint was often told how much he resembled the rapper Sean Kingston, which bothered the hell out of him. Smart, thoughtful and far less benign than his appearance and behavior would suggest, Toussaint was often the person that Benjamin turned to in his time of need.

"Come on, dude, what does she do that's creepy?" Toussaint asked, and Benjamin shrugged, then gave his buddy the blow-by-blow explanation of what he'd been going through since moving into the room at Birdsong Lane near the Minto Center in the town of Barrhaven, Ontario. It turned out to be a lot more than Toussaint initially expected, to be sure...

"Bro, my landlady is bossy as hell, and she only lets me do laundry once a week, and only in the mornings, I'm not allowed to bring friends over, there's no alcohol allowed in the house, and she gives me that weird stare sometimes," Benjamin said, exasperated. Toussaint nodded understandingly, even though, since he still lived with his parents in Orleans, Ontario, like a proper collegiate Haitian, he couldn't truly relate to Benjamin's predicament.

"Hmm, that does sound extreme, what does she look like?" Toussaint asked, and Benjamin pulled up his iPhone, and typed something on Google. A bunch of names and images came up, and he clicked on one in particular, then held up the phone to his buddy's face. Toussaint looked at the picture, and nodded. The landlady in question, Farrukh, was a smiling, bronze-skinned woman with lively brown eyes and long, curly dark hair.

"Don't let her looks fool you, Farrukh can be a real witch," Benjamin said, and Toussaint nodded thoughtfully. The two young men finally reached the campus library, and headed to the elevators. There were several white girls waiting for the elevator, and upon seeing two young black men coming by, most of them started looking left and right and acting weird, in the manner of passive-aggressive Canadians who wanted to let the brothers know they didn't want them to come too close...

"Benjamin, my friend, this society of ours is full of snakes who think they're slick, leave them to me," Toussaint said with a sly smile, and he looked at the uncomfortable-looking white girls and shrugged. The elevator door opened, and everyone went in. Toussaint and Benjamin went to the fifth floor, to study for their upcoming ( and extremely important ) civil engineering exam.

"Man, I wish I could take things in stride like you," Benjamin said, smiling at Toussaint as they reached their destination. The young men exchanged dap, found their reserved study room and got to work. Their school is a very dramatic place, where there's always something going on, from strikes to passive-aggressive administrators, casual racists, and annoying bozos. Toussaint certainly looked forward to graduating and getting the hell out of Carleton U.

After spending an hour working on engineering stuff, Benjamin went to the washroom, and while he was away, Toussaint used his computer to look up Farrukh Teymourzadeh, the supposed landlady from hell. He checked out her Facebook page, and quickly discovered that she worked for the City of Ottawa as some kind of financial administrator. Oh, and the lady was fifty seven, and had two adult sons, Saad and Ismail. According to her Facebook profile, Farrukh was originally from the City of Kerman, southeastern Iran.

"Hmm, I know what your landlady Farrukh needs, Benji, this woman's profile screams that she needs the D," Toussaint said, laughing, as Benjamin returned from the washroom. Benjamin shook his head, and smiled. Leave it to Toussaint to always be concerned with sex and women. Benjamin was too busy trying to graduate from Carleton University's hard-as-hell civil engineering programme to focus on women. In fact, ever since he split from his ex-girlfriend Chandra six months ago, Benjamin had been flying completely solo...

"Whatever, bro, let's focus on studying," Benjamin replied, and Toussaint grinned, shaking his head. Benjamin was smart and handsome, but understood very little about women. Toussaint decided to do his buddy a favor and help take care of his landlady problem. From Farrukh's profile, Toussaint gleaned that the sexy Persian MILF liked to work out at Movati's gym, and that worked out perfectly since Toussaint had a membership that he seldom used...

A couple of days later, Toussaint went to Movati's gym, and checked out the local ladies. After a while, he spotted Farrukh, who looked good in a red tank top and black Yoga pants. Conventional wisdom told Toussaint to approach her with caution. Women at the gym were weary of horny guys who wanted to check them out, holler at them and maybe hook up with them. The only men the ladies didn't watch out for were the gay guys, who were too busy ogling the very straight men who were ogling the ladies. Nice circle, really.

Toussaint checked out Farrukh, and she shot him a look when she caught him. The situation looked bad, until Toussaint ran into someone he knew, a flamboyant gay Latino guy named Ernesto. Toussaint, who is very comfortable with his masculinity, didn't feel threatened by Ernesto, and greeted the dude by giving him a lengthy hug and shoulder squeeze while a stunned Farrukh looked on.

"Ernesto, mi amigo, looking good, I've missed you," Toussaint said as he pulled Ernesto into a bear hug, and the surprised Ernesto smiled and blushed. The two of them bantered for a bit while Farrukh looked on. Toussaint smiled at Ernesto and pretended not to notice the sexy older Persian lady staring at him. The brother knew exactly what she was thinking. Women were easier to understand than most males realized, that's for damn sure.

"Toussaint, you look so handsome, it has been a while," Ernesto said, squealing in delight as he returned Toussaint's bear hug. Other patrons, male and female, watched their interactions. Toussaint ignored them. Like any hunter worth his salt, Toussaint knew how to lure his prey. Farrukh, like all women, wanted to be admired, while calling the shots. At first she thought Toussaint was just another horny black dude at the gym, ready to holler at her. Exactly what Toussaint wanted Farrukh to think...

Farrukh sipped on a water bottle as she not-so-discretely watched Toussaint and Ernesto's interactions. She saw Toussaint embrace Ernesto, and assumed he was gay, and since he was tall, strongly built and handsome, a part of her felt sad because, well, Toussaint was now out of her reach. Women don't want every man, but they like to think they can have any man. Discovering the falsehood of that assumption was often painful...for them.

"I'm trying to get back in shape, you know a single brother has to maintain," Toussaint said, and he and Ernesto exchanged high-fives before resuming their individual workouts. Toussaint sat on the exercise bike and began to pedal, and worked up quite a sweat. After a few minutes, Farrukh got off her own exercise bike, and walked toward him, a weird little smile on her lovely face.

"Hello, Ernesto, why don't you introduce me to your handsome friend?" Farrukh said, and she smiled at Toussaint, while Ernesto laughed and happily did the introductions. Toussaint nodded at Farrukh and smiled confidently, before extending his big hand toward her. My plan is working like a charm, the big and tall young Haitian man thought, pleased with himself.

"Hello Farrukh, I'm Toussaint, pleased to meet you, I'm new here, just trying to get into shape," Toussaint said, and he gently shook Farrukh's hand. The dark-haired gal licked her lips and looked Toussaint up and down. He smiled innocently and pretended not to notice her checking him out. Something about an unavailable man appeals to women more than anything else, and Toussaint knew how to maximize that and use it to his advantage.

"Well, Toussaint, welcome to Movati's, I'm here often, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," Farrukh said, and she smilingly pulled out her card, and gave it to him. Toussaint smiled and pocketed it, and they exchanged a few pleasantries before Farrukh walked away. Toussaint discretely checked out the Persian MILF's ass, which looked awesome in them Yoga pants. She won't even know what hit her, Toussaint thought with a sinister, lustful smirk.

Over the next few weeks, Toussaint began showing up at Movati's gym regularly, and his acquaintanceship with Farrukh blossomed into a full friendship. As it turns out, the Persian gal was friendly, funny and easygoing, and not at all the domineering and uptight bitch that Benjamin made her out to be. Toussaint took a chance on inviting her to an outing away from the gym, and Farrukh practically pounced on the offer...

"It will be my pleasure," Farrukh said, her eyes glowing, when Toussaint invited her to grab a bite at Moxie's restaurant. That's how it all began. After grabbing lunch at Moxie's, Toussaint and Farrukh went for a walk around Gloucester, and ended up seeing the movie Fifty Shades Freed at the Scotiabank movie theater. It was well into the evening by the time they exited the theater, and Toussaint walked Farrukh to her car, like a gentleman...

"Farrukh, I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you out here," Toussaint said to Farrukh as they reached her car. Farrukh looked at the tall, handsome and well-dressed young Haitian man who stood before her. He was unlike any man she'd ever known. Farrukh normally didn't deal with men of other races, especially younger men, but Toussaint was different. Too bad he was...you know...like that.

"Toussaint, you're everything a woman could want in a man," Farrukh said, blushing, and the Persian gal surprised herself, and Toussaint, by impulsively hugging him. Toussaint hugged her back and smiled, and they held each other like this for a while. He looked into her eyes and smiled, and brushed his arm against her back before finally answering her unasked question.

"Farrukh, I'm a different man with a history I'm not always proud of, but when I see you, I feel things," Toussaint replied, cryptic and alluring at the same time. Farrukh nodded, and then pressed her curvy, yet athletic body against him. Gently he stroked the gal's chin, and Farrukh purred like a kitten. That's when Toussaint looked into her eyes, smiled and then kissed her.

"Toussaint, sweet Toussaint," Farrukh said to herself as she drove home, and when she lay on her bed that night, lustful thoughts of a certain big and tall, handsome and dark-skinned gentleman swirled about her head. So much that she forgot to hassle her tenants, especially that lazy Benjamin, about their chores. I must let myself live a little, Farrukh told herself as she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

"Brother, I don't know what's going on with Farrukh but she's less of a witch lately," Benjamin texted Toussaint when he got home from Carleton. On the other side of Ottawa, in his parents Orleans townhouse, Toussaint smiled. Things were looking up all around, and he was just getting started as far as his plans for Farrukh were concerned...

"Duly noted, who knows, Benjamin, maybe something has changed with Farrukh," Toussaint said, and he and Benjamin bantered via text for a while, then called it a night. Toussaint smiled to himself as he lay in bed, thinking about Farrukh. There was something about Farrukh Teymourzadeh that appealed to him immensely. The lady was beautiful, aged like fine wine, and oozing passion out of every pore. This was going to be epic...

"Hmm, Toussaint, sweet Toussaint, I don't care if this brother is gay or bisexual, probably the latter since he's looking at me like candy, once he gets a taste of my sweet Persian kitty, he'll forget all about Ernesto's queer ass," Farrukh whispered to herself. It was the middle of the night, and she lay naked in bed, alone and more than a bit horny. Smiling, Farrukh began fingering her already wet pussy while pinching her nipples. A woman's got needs, after all...

After a few outings, Farrukh and Toussaint finally got down, and the timing was most welcome, though unexpected. They were coming out of Shawarma Station, a neat little Arab restaurant located in the South Keys area of Ottawa. It was Farrukh's treat, and Toussaint was all smiles. Indeed, the two of them were having a great time. It was an unseasonably warm night in late March. They came out of the restaurant smiling, and feeling good...

"Hmm, I love Middle-Eastern cuisine, the food is so tasty, to die for," Toussaint said to Farrukh who nodded, and licked her lips. For some reason, that gesture registered with a certain part of the young Haitian man's anatomy. Farrukh was one gorgeous gal, sensual and hot in the manner of Middle-Eastern beauties. Toussaint looked at her, marveling at the petite beauty standing before him.

"Hmm, I can think of something tastier," Farrukh replied coyly, and that's when Toussaint pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Farrukh kissed him back passionately, and they left the Shawarma Station area, and went to the nearby TD Bank. In a small space behind the bank, away from passersby, the two of them consummated their lust. They were never going to make it home, not with such raw passion bubbling inside their bodies...

"Hmm, let me get a taste of Persia," Toussaint said, as he kissed Farrukh's succulent lips and caressed her breasts through her sheer white blouse. Farrukh moaned softly as Toussaint's strong yet gentle hands worked her over, and she pulled down her skirt, and watched the look of hunger on the his darkly handsome face. Locking eyes with Toussaint, Farrukh looked at him and silently issued a demand, and the younger man hastily complied.

"If you want it come and get it, I'm ready for you," Farrukh said, and Toussaint grinned and knelt before her even as she pulled down her panties, exposing her moist, hairy cunt. Toussaint began eating Farrukh's pussy toot sweet, and she gently raked her fingers through his thick Afro, urging him to continue. Toussaint fastened his lips to Farrukh's pussy, and sucked on her clit hungrily, causing her to moan and squeal with wild abandon...

"Yes ma'am, going to make that pussy pop and sizzle," Toussaint said, as he lathered Farrukh's pussy with his tongue. Pressed against the wall, Farrukh rubbed her breasts, massaging the hard nipples as Toussaint gave her pussy a tongue bath. A few moments later, Farrukh cried out in ecstasy as she came rather violently and expertly, thanks to Toussaint's wicked tongue.

"Hmm, Toussaint, you're full of surprises, come here, handsome," Farrukh said, and she patted Toussaint's groin, and felt his hard dick respond to her touch. Unzipping his pants, she freed his dick, which was long and thick. Grinning, Farrukh kissed Toussaint, then squatted down, putting those hours at the gym to good use as she began sucking his dick enthusiastically. The brother had a magnificent dick, and for her, it had been a while...

"Oh fuck, you really got me," Toussaint murmured as Farrukh sucked his dick while gently massaging his balls. The brother held his breath as the sultry Persian gal worked her magic on him, and she was downright magical, the way she handled his dick. Farrukh had a range of experience that the female students that Toussaint usually bedded lacked, and it made a world of difference. The lady had him harder than a rock, and ready to roll...

"Fuck me, I want you inside of me," Farrukh whispered hotly into Toussaint's ear once she rose to her feet, pressing her hot little body against him. Toussaint grinned and fumbled for his pants, and Farrukh surprised him further by pulling a condom out of her purse, and rolling it on his dick. They locked eyes, and exchanged a smile without words.

"Hmm, warm," Toussaint thought to himself as he thrust into Farrukh, and the petite beauty grinned as he went for her, grabbing her and holding her into place. Farrukh thrust out her pelvis, and hissed in pleasure as she felt a stabbing pain down below. Toussaint slammed his dick into her without hesitation or mercy, and Farrukh gritted her teeth as he began hammering away at her. She'd been wanting to get fucked by him since she first saw him in Movati's, and that's the truth...

"Hmm, get rougher babe, and feel my ass," Farrukh said in that sexy, husky voice of hers, and Toussaint grinned as they switched positions. Farrukh shook her big ass in front of him, and his long, hard dick got even harder. He'd been dreaming about her ass ever since he first saw her on that exercise bike. Toussaint caressed Farrukh's ass and smacked it, hard enough to make her cry out. Laughing, Toussaint began his approach into her. The things he was going to do to that big beautiful Persian ass...

"Been wanting to tap that ass since the gym," Toussaint whispered into Farrukh's ear, even as he slammed his dick into her. Farrukh squealed, loving the feel of Toussaint's dick inside of her, even as he gripped her hips and fucked her passionately. She hadn't gotten some good dicking in a while, and Toussaint proceeded to dick her down like never before. His hard dick bruised her pussy, driving her crazy and making her cry out his name.

"Oh yes, harder," Farrukh cried out as Toussaint went to town on her, pulling her long dark hair and ramming his dick into her. Farrukh kept grinding against him, giving the Haitian stud a great visual to work with. The sight of her big round ass swallowing his dick thrilled Toussaint like nothing else could. They banged with wild abandon until the sounds they made attracted the wrong kind of attention, and they were forced to leave the premises in a hurry.

"That was off the hook," Toussaint said to Farrukh as they drove to his house in Orleans. With his parents away in Montreal, they had the place to themselves and made good use of it. Toussaint laid Farrukh on the kitchen counter, smeared butter all over her pussy and ate her out before he resumed fucking her. Farrukh screamed so loud that she probably woke up the whole neighborhood, but she didn't care and neither did Toussaint. They fell asleep in each other's arms, in his bedroom upstairs.

"I'm going to cure that Haitian lad of his confusion, he's got a lot of promise, that's for sure," Farrukh thought to herself as she drove home to Barrhaven the next day. Waking up next to Toussaint felt nice. For one so young and lacking in experience with women ( or so she thought ), Toussaint was quite gentlemanly. When Farrukh mentioned Ernesto, his supposed former flame, Toussaint got uncomfortable and told her he was focused exclusively on her. Farrukh definitely liked the sound of that...

"Heads up, Benjamin, your bossy landlady is coming home, I kind of led her to think I played for the other team, and she's been giving me that pussy in an attempt to cure me of an ailment I don't even have, can you believe this shit?" Toussaint Pierre laughed into the phone as he spoke to his buddy Benjamin. Walking around his house, butt naked, Toussaint felt good. Yeah, he was definitely going to see more of that lady Farrukh. All he had to do was make sure she never picked up on his ruse...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
12