Farty Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sal clearly thought that he was witty. He was sorely mistaken, but I would humor him. Well, a nice lady like me was just walking through the woods and was jumped by a duct tape spider! It wrapped me up here in its silver cocoon! How else would I get up here?

Sal chuckled a lot more than that joke was worth. When he regained his breath, he asked "Duct tape?"

Did Sal grow up under a rock? "Yeah! The silver tape that is magically holding me off the ground is duct tape."

Sal chucked all the more and smiled. "You are held up there with clear packing tape. The only duct tape is on your forehead."

My jaw dropped as I stared at him, trying to go over what I saw...the saran wrap, then the duct tape on my head then couldn't look down. Alice must have switched to clear tape! My eyes went wide. Sal the creep and Darren were staring at me naked!

I instinctively tried to cover my crotch with one hand and boobs with the other. The tape held my arms securely at my side. I whimpered helplessly and tugged a bit harder as I tried to get out.

Sal scolded me. "I wouldn't struggle too much. If you somehow get out, you will do a face-plant from that height."

"I just want to put on my clothes!"

"Oh, yeah, Alice was carrying clothes when she came back to camp. Those must have been yours.

I whimpered helplessly. I was freaking naked and on display for two perverts! Sal and Darren started taking photos of me taped to the tree and on display for them. "I didn't know that you two knew each other."

Sal responded. "Oh yeah. It kind of brought us together more when we were working on that caption of you giving anal sex the thumbs up, and spreading it to every applicable site, group and mailing list we could track down. Those were good times!"

Oh God! These two made that meme? And now they had pictures of me naked? Just what hideous caption was I going to find on this picture and have it spread across the known world?

Sal licked his lips and smiled. "I'll give you a choice. We can let you be up there and maybe come back for you sometime tonight, or we can let you down and have some fun at my place!

What was I going to do? There's no food or water up here, and even if I somehow got out, I was lost and naked! I had no real choice, I had to agree! I reluctantly told Sal and Darren the secret about the log and how I got up here.

Sal smiled. "Oh good." He rolled the log section and under my feet to stand. It felt good having weight on my feet after all that time instead of hanging from the tree. Sal pulled out a pocket knife. I was nervous - would I get all cut up? Sal was surprisingly gentle and careful as he started cutting the tape and saran wrap. Bit by bit I felt my weight shift down onto the log. In but a few minutes I was free. I was absolutely lost in the woods and naked, but I was free.

Sal looked me right in the boobs and chuckled. Darren guided my arms behind my back without a word. I let him take my arms back there, and soon felt a rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists again and again. The rope felt soft as it kept winding around my wrists. I felt him cinch it tighter and then tie it off. I pulled at the rope, squirming a bit, but it didn't budge. All that I did was wiggle my boobs, much to Sal's delight. Sal then approached me with a long piece of rope. How much rope did it take to get me to this camp?

Sal smiled as he held up my left breast, tying a loop around the base. He cinched it up tightly, and then wound the rope around it until my breast was pushed out like an obscene balloon. I whimpered and gasped as my boob throbbed under the tenacious grip of the rope. Sal then lifted my other breast in his grubby hands and started to wrap that one as well. When that one was secured and throbbing, he looped the remaining rope through the loops holding my left breast and left the long length of remaining rope to dangle.

Darren said "Some parts of the path back are quite rocky. You're going to need shoes. He smiled and proudly held up a pair of high heels designed for a stripper. They were sky high with clear chunky heels that had a freakin' coin slot in them! A few coins jingled around already. I cringed at the thought of wearing them, but what choice did I have? I lifted a foot, and he slipped my foot into it, buckling the ankle strap around my ankle. With my hands tied behind my back, I couldn't reach them. The stripper shoes were on until someone else let me out of them. They were quite tall, I would have to really concentrate to walk in them, especially with the uneven rocky ground.

Sal picked up the dangling rope in one hand, cell phone in the other, and got on the back of the ATV. Darren hopped in to drive. I hobbled forward, trying to figure out where I was supposed to sit, and Darren slowly hit the gas, pulling away a bit. I hobbled forward, helpless to his prank, and he hit the gas a bit more to pull away.

I was totally confused. "Hey! Let me get on! I don't know where your camp is!" I saw Sal grinning like the cat who at the canary as he held the rope. Darren sped up bit by bit. As the rope pulled, I stumbled forward. I put one high heeled shoe in front of the other as I hurriedly tried to run in these heels.

Sal was smiling. He called out - "You'll find the camp, just follow your boobs! They know the way! We're going to take the scenic route! The ATV kept driving, and all that I could do was to follow the relentless tug on my boobs! I was quickly lost in the maze of paths and hills, my boobs throbbed, but I kept stumbling forward whimpering helplessly as Sal recorded my ordeal, chuckling all the way.

Finally the path opened up into a clearing with a group of tents, a picnic table and a campfire pit. As they came into camp, Sal got off of the ATV. He pulled me over to one end of the table, and threaded the leash rope through a hole where an umbrella would go.

Sal slowly pulled my leash, and I was forced to bend over at the waist. When my boobs went all the way to the table, he pulled a bit more to get them stretched and aching. Only then did he tie off the rope to keep me in place.

I pulled lightly against the ropes. My boobs sure weren't going anywhere and my wrists were securely behind my back. I felt around with my fingers, but there was no way I was getting myself out. I could only wait and see what they had planned for me.

I heard Darren's voice behind me. "Well, Sal here made Salt Corn last night. Came out so damn salty that we couldn't eat it." I heard him peeling the corn as he spoke. " However, we found that they are good for something you see..."

I felt a gentle pressure right between my ass cheeks. Oh no! My eyes went wide and my fingers tried to grasp, but all I could do was twiddle them in the air. I whimpered helplessly

Darren practically cooed. "The more you thrust your ass out, the easier it is on both of us. But we'll have fun either way!" I knew that by "we" he meant himself and Sal.

I groaned as he pushed the corn between my ass cheeks a bit more insistently. I knew it was going in one way or another. I pressed my ass out, and I felt a few of the corn kernels popping, smearing their corn juice as lubrication as the rough corn cob started to penetrate me.

Darren started to rotate the corn cob, literally screwing me in the ass. The kernels squished and the juices flowed down my inner thighs. A deep guttural moan came from my lips. My fingers wiggled helplessly in the air as the corn cob went deeper and deeper up my anal hole.

My eyes were bugging out of my head as Darren worked the corn cob further up inside of me. I felt stuffed, but there was more and more corn cob! Will this ear of corn ever end?

Finally, Darren untied my tit leash, and allowed me to stand. I groaned at the feel of the corn cob deep inside of me. Darren untied the leash and unwound it from my aching boobs. I looked down and cried out as the blood rushed back into my tits. I whimpered. They throbbed so much!

Darren wrapped the same rope around my waist quite snug, as if it was some kind of a corset. It went around two or three times, and then he tied it off in front. He pulled the rope down in front, burying it between my pussy lips, between my legs, over the corn cob, and then tucked it under the waist rope in back. Darren ran his hand along the cord, pulling it a bit tighter. I whimpered as the pressure on my pussy and my ass got all the more insistent. I heard Darren chuckle at the sounds of my helplessness. He pulled the cord down, and went back over the corn cob, between by legs and between my pussy lips. Darren moved around to my front and looked me in the eye. "Just want to make sure it's snug." He tugged on the cord and I gasped as it pressed on my most tender parts. He seemed so pleased with himself as he tied it off. I looked down, and became quite nervous; there was a lot of cord still left hanging.

Darren called out in a loud voice "She's all set! Let the games begin! I'll bring out the other contestant!" I was stunned. Games? Other contestant?

Sal practically drooled as he looked at me. I was topless with an ear of corn up my ass, tied in place with a crotch rope. Even if I ran, where would I go? I was utterly lost in the woods!

Darren came out of a tent with Alice in tow. Alice's hands were tied behind her back, and as she waddled, I could see the end of an ear of corn sticking out of her ass too! I guess that she didn't get the reception she expected when she came into this camp! We stared at each other; we were both too astonished and embarrassed to say anything.

Sal spoke up. "The first event is the tit pull!" I looked at him, utterly aghast. He was going to make us drag weights by our boobs or something?

Darren went to Alice and started to pointedly play with her nipples, flicking them up and down with his fingers. Then Sal grabbed a firm hold of my crotch leash and started to unabashedly flick my nipples. Oh my god! He is so damn creepy! He was practically drooling as he stared at them! My face is up here! I looked down at the crotch leash. There was no way I could get away!

Sal bent over and started to shamelessly slobber over one of my nipples. He groped the other nipple, moaning in delight, switching back and forth between the two of them.

My body was betraying me, in time Sal teased them both into firm bulbs at the end of my boobs. I winced in shame. Then Darren was apparently done with Alice's nipples - he called out "Clamp time!" I was utterly bewildered. What did that mean? Sal stopped mauling my nipples and stood up. I smiled. It was over! Then I saw the "cat who ate the canary" grin on Sal's face. He pulled a pair of wicked looking clamps out of his back pocket. They were small, and connected to each other on a long chain. I got wide eyed when I realized what they had in mind.

I heard Alice let out a gasping groan. That only heightened my anxiety, but I didn't have long to wait. Sal put the clamp onto my nipple and my consciousness focused on the pain in my nipple. Oh how it ached! How could anyone stand this? I winced and I whimpered, but the agony remained the same. Then he clamped the other nipple, and it ached just as much! I squealed, but that only seemed to amuse Sal all the more.

As I panted, I realized that the agony had subsided to a throbbing. Darren brought Alice to me such that we were looking face to face. Darren tied one end of a thin cord around the chain connecting my nipple clamps, and then tied the other end to Alice's chain.

Sal explained the rules, far louder than what was needed:

"This is a tug of war. When I call out 'Go', you pull. Alice wins if she can touch my tent." He gestured to a tent a few meters out of her reach. "Farty wins if she can touch the picnic table." I looked over my shoulder. I was about as far away from it. "Ready? Set? Go!"

I took a step back, and my nipples burst into torment. Alice and I both cried out as out nipples pulled our boobs. I looked down. My breasts were now elongated into obscene torpedoes! Oh my how nipples hurt!

I tried to pull back, but that only caused more pain in my nipples. Alice and I both yelled in agony. I shuddered, and Alice took the opportunity to take a step back. Augh!! I stumbled forward. I dug in my high heels into the dirt, but Alice was fatter than I was. She leaned back, and my breasts screamed in pain. I looked down at the wicked clamps squishing my tender nipples into agonized pancakes. I've always had large breasts, but the clamps pulled them all the more, making them so painfully obscenely out. I whimpered. I wanted to pull more, but the pain was too much. I shrieked and stumbled forward, waddling around the corn cob up my ass.

Alice and I were both screaming and wailing, wide eyed as we tried to pull the other person's boobs at the expense of our own. But step by step I was losing ground. She was heavier, and I had more boob to ache. With a final leap, she thrust back and grabbed hold of the tent pole.

Darren called out "Alice wins!" I looked over at Sal and Darren. Darren was smiling ear to ear, thrilled at having orchestrated a spectacle of two women pulling on each other's nipple clamps. Sal looked glazed over, and drooling, like his brain was fried.

Darren got up and went to Alice. "For winning..." He removed the clamps that were on Alice's nipples. Alice screamed as the blood flowed back into her nipples. My nipples were throbbing in pain. I looked at Darren hopefully. Maybe he would remove these clamps too? Instead he attached a cord to the cord that went between my legs and held the corn cob in place. He called out to nobody in particular "The next event is the crotch pull!"

Darren led us back to the same place we were before. I was facing away from Alice. I had the picnic table in my sights. Darren called out "Ready? Set? Go!" I charged toward the table, hearing the coins in my heels jingling, taunting me. Alice and I screamed as the crotch rope suddenly became taut, yanking deeply into our pussies and thrusting the corn cobs wickedly into our asses.

I felt the corn cob slip deeper inside of me, with the gushy bits of corn dribbling down my inner thighs. I cried out as I felt a sudden yank, pulling it deeper. The chain connecting my nipple clamps kept wobbling, and they ached! I pulled at my hands, grasping the air. I whimpered and screamed, but nothing changed. Alice was heavier than I was, and my nipples ached!

I concentrated on that ache in my nipples. Alice was doing this to me. I was going to get back at that bitch. I took a step forward, and was rewarded by hearing her cry out in pain. She was the one that got us into this by taping me to the tree! I screamed as I lurched forward, pulling with my pussy and butt plug. I enjoyed hearing Alice screaming. With a final primal cry, I lurched into the picnic table. Darren called out "Farty wins!"

Darren untied the rope around my waist, and released the crotch rope. I gave a deep groan as he slowly eased the corn cob out of my ass. I staggered a bit, feeling my ass gaping wide. I panted as I tried to regain my composure. I looked, and was happy that Alice still had the corn cob deep in her ass.

Darren called out "And the final event is the mud pit!"

Sal triumphantly held up my panties. It was humiliating to see them displayed like some trophy of conquest. Sal chuckled. It was the skanky kind of chuckle that just made my skin want to crawl away. But I was lost in the woods, tied and naked! Sal said "I remember seeing you gagged with your panties down in the basement. I jerked off so many times dreaming of doing this to you. Maybe next time I'll jerk off in them first." He roughly grabbed my face, pulling my jaw open. Sal then started stuffing my own panties back into my mouth. He shoved them in, forcing my jaw wide open and my cheeks to bulge out. He then started wrapping something around my head to hold it in place. It went over my mouth, around the back of my head, and back over my mouth again and again. Then he wrapped it higher, covering my eyes, and turning my world to utter darkness. After a few more wraps, he stopped. He said "Can you hear me?"

I turned to where I think the voice came from and said "mph" through my panties. There was no way I could be understood. I meekly nodded that I heard him.

"Good! Turn to your left. A bit more. Not walk straight." I followed his words, having no clue where I was going. Any moment I could walk into a tree. "Stop. Turn right. Walk slowly." I took a step, and my heel went right into mud. I felt it cool and wet, creeping over my foot and engulfing it. I put my other foot in, and it was slightly deeper, up to my ankle. OK. I was now in the mud pit. What next?

Sal called out "Farty, just keep going straight ahead, it isn't too much further." I picked up my foot, and set it down. The mud was a bit deeper. Sal encouraged me to keep going, and turn left a bit. I had no clue about this pit. How big was it? I was now engulfed up to my knees, and walking was hard! It was such an effort, and I had no idea which way was out, and which way was deeper. I had to keep following Sal's directions, and the med just kept getting keeper. When I was in up to my thighs, Sal called out "OK! Good! Stop and spin around 3 times." I squirmed and spun, working myself deeper into the mud. I was almost up to my waist! I had no clue where I was, but I heard Alice mmpphhing as she struggled next to me.

Darren called out "OK! The first bitch that gets out of the mud with be the winner of the first annual Bitch Olympics! Ready? Set? Go!"

I rushed forward, and immediately slipped due to the high heels. I fell, and was unable to bring my hands forward. I fell face first into the mud with a splat and a muffled squeal from the pain of falling on the nipple clamps. I brought a foot forward to lift myself up. I madly stumbled forward, only encouraged by hearing Alice's labored grunts. I smiled when I heard her muffled cry followed by a "sploosh" of mud. I pictured her falling face first like I did. Step by step I continued, each step easier than the last as the mud got less and less. Finally I made it out and heard Darren "Farty wins! Farty is the Bitch Champion!"

I smiled. I was proud to be the Bitch Champion! I heard Sal say "Let's get you to the podium." I gasped as felt a tug on my nipple clamps. I stumbled forward to follow the pull, and of course Sal just pulled more, leading me where he wanted me to go. He made me curve to my right, then curve to my left, then curve so far to my right that I was sure I did a 360. Where could he possible be taking me like this? Sal called out "Damn, this is a lot of fun! I just love leading you by your tits Farty! I can lead you all over the camp, and you need to follow!"

After a very long and circuitous route, he finally stopped. "Here we are! Your podium! Stand still..." I heard him adjusting something metallic, and then something was pressing at my pussy. He cooed "Oh, just spread your legs and let it in." As if I had a choice? His hands spreading my pussy lips. Sal! The creep! His hands were right there! I winced and whimpered just at the touch. Bit by bit, I felt the metal post pushing into me, going deeper and deeper. Only when Sal couldn't stuff me any more did he finally stop. I felt him fidget with the wrapping around my head, and suddenly I was dazzled by the bright sunlight.

Sal smiled at me in his sleazy way. "I want to see your eyes when I do this..." He quickly took the nipple clamps off of me and my nipples exploded in y nipples and they exploded in pain. My eyes went wide and I squealed loudly into my panty gag. I whimpered and sobbed helplessly as my nipples throbbed.

Sal chucked at my anguish, and then started to lightly play with my nipples. He flicking them up and down, and side to side almost absent mindedly. Oh my god! Oh my god! My eyes flickered and I shook back and forth on the dildo. My entire psyche was focused on the feeling in my nipples. I was shaking from the feeling of this creep manhandling my tender nipples! Was I having a paingasm?