Farty Cumming

Story Info
A woman is suddenly taken out of her comfort zone.
11.9k words
3.84
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Hi. My name is Faherty Cumming. I'm going into my senior year of high school. I'm often accused of having a "Better than thou" kind of attitude. As I'm the prettiest girl in the whole school, it isn't just an attitude, it is a fact. I keep a popular vlog going of makeup and fashion tips; I'm always impeccably made up and dressed. It really pays off - I can demand what I want, and I'll get it with a quick flip of my hair and a bit of charm.

In each class, I would sit next to a nerdy guy. It doesn't take much more than a smile and a "Hi." to get him to allow me to cheat off of him during tests. Who needs brains when you have looks? Rumors were circulating that I might be homecoming queen, and I was looking forward to it.

I spent a week every August visiting with my cousin Alice Carter. She lived a few hours away, so this annual trip was the only time we saw each other face to face. Alice was my age, but chubby and dumpy. I tried to get her to be as fashionable as I was, but she never saw the use.

Five days into the visit, Mrs. Carter poked her head into Alice's room to wake us up. Mrs. Carter looked really annoyed as she snarled "It's time to get up. Faherty! It seems you'll be living here from now on, you're not going home this weekend."

I stammered "Uh...what? Why?"

She angrily snapped "I don't want to talk about it!" and slammed the door. I looked at Alice, who seemed as surprised and confused I was. I was too afraid to ask again. Mrs. Carter always hated me for some reason. I think it was jealousy. I was younger, prettier, and more popular than her or Alice.

It was only two weeks before school started. Mrs. Carter spent them scrambling to get me moved to the new school and barking at me to stand up straight. What the hell was up with that woman? I already was standing up straight!

The school uniform for women was a stylish purple top and a pleated black and purple skirt - the school colors. Everyone would be wearing the same thing, so I vowed to make sure that my makeup and hair were perfect every day; I was better than my classmates, so I should look better too! Of course, my good looks will scare off a lot of people from speaking to me. That is no loss, they were the wrong people anyway. I would just have to find the right girls, the ones who were adored by everyone; they would be my new friends.

I was nervous when I walked into school on the first day. I didn't have my clique of friends to back me up. I didn't know who the smart kids were, or who the in crowd was. The only person that I knew was my dumpy cousin. I didn't even know the teachers or the layout of the new school! Everyone else in my grade were chatting with their friends while walking to their homeroom. I felt lost.

Once people started to learn my name instead of "New Girl", they started calling me "Farty". I was horrified that that it seemed like everyone was taught that my name was "Farty Cumming"! Even the teachers started to call me "Farty"! It is pronounced "Fa-HER-ty", not "Farty!" How was I going to meet the right girls being called "Farty"? Little did I know that my cousin Alice knew who the influential people were, and was telling everyone who would listen to call me "Farty"?

On the third week of school, a guy was walking next to me in the hall. He started panting and writhing while looking right at me. I looked back, wondering what he was doing. He started thrusting his hips back and forth, calling loudly "Oh yes! Yes! Oh!" He loudly moaned in the throes of a fake orgasm, then thrust out has ass at me and made the loudest fart sound that he could. Everyone burst out laughing as the joker called out "It's Farty Cumming!"

I looked at him wide eyed. My emotions swirled in a churning cauldron. I was stunned in surprise, and aghast that he would do that. I was ashamed by his incredibly embarrassing rendition of my name! Then I realized that other than strangle looks, this was the first attention that I had in weeks, so I was kind of happy for it. Why was I kind of turned on by what he did?

A week later, I was walking down the hall between classes. My head was craned as I looked at the room numbers to find my next class. I felt something on the back of my skirt! I gasped as the hand quickly yanked my skirt right down to my ankles! I shrieked loudly and dropped my books all over the place as I tried not to trip on my own skirt. Everyone in the hallway pointed and laughed. I was stunned into indecision as everyone was seeing my panties! Immediately the cellphones pointed my way. I tried covering myself, but I was still so exposed. The joker, the same one who made the Farty Cumming imitation stood proudly in the crowd. I timidly bent over, and was forced to show my ass as I pulled up my skirt. I would never be Homecoming Queen now! I blushed so deeply. I didn't want to look anyone in the face. But yet...I felt a stirring in my crotch. I couldn't understand!

Within two class periods, I knew that the news was traveling. Other students snickered as they passed me, pointed at my skirt and whispered to friends. Once again, my emotions swirled confusingly inside my head. I was used to being the center of attention of adoring looks at in my previous school. I am gorgeous and was in the best group of girls. Then I came to the new school and was suddenly an ignored outsider. It felt foreign. But now I was once again the center of attention. I was so embarrassed, and yet somehow excited that I was being noticed, that I was the one chosen to be the target of the prank! This was so humiliating, yet kind of a turn on! I realized that I craved the attention far too much to stop the joker. I just bowed my head and whimpered.

In mid-November, Mrs. Carter couldn't stand my persistent slouching any more, and took me to a doctor. Alice tagged along.

First, I had to get naked for the examination. When Doctor Dan came in, he made bend over, and was running his hands up and down my back, feeling my spine. I was so very aware that I was totally naked while my aunt and cousin were fully dressed and watching a man putting his hands on me. I looked down, seeing how my boobs looked so much longer, and I felt so exposed.

Finally I was allowed to stand. Doctor Dan took a deep breath and talked to Mrs. Carter. "Well, Faherty has idiopathic kyphosis." I looked at him blankly, having no clue what that meant. Thankfully he continued on. "She has a hunchback, and will need to wear a brace or it will get worse. I'll get one now. Faherty can get dressed now."

It felt so odd to be talked about as if I wasn't even in the room. As I got dressed, I felt so humbled, it felt so right to be the center of attention again, but it was so embarrassing to be treated this way!

Doctor Dan came back with a rigid white monstrosity. It would clearly cover my torso all the way from my hips to my armpits! I saw all sorts of fearsome straps to hold it in place. He opened up the slit that ran up the back and wrapped it around me. Holy crap! This this was so rigid! I felt that it came over my armpits in the front and back, and had a hole cut out for my boobs to fit through.

The doctor droned on "She's going to have to wear it 23 hours per day. She can only take it off for showering and gym. She's going to need a friend's help at school to help her in and out of it."

I could swear I heard the smile in Alice's voice. "Oh, I'll help!"

Doctor Dan said "OK, so you'll have to see how this fastens. We start with the waist strap." With that, I heard a faint clicking sound as it ratcheted in around my waist. I felt so helpless having no control over what they were doing. Doctor Dan continued "Then the mid-strap." The brace cinched in with the clicking sound, and now I was so aware that I was forced upright. I couldn't have a normal posture in this thing.

Doctor Dan said "Then the top strap." The portion of the brace over my boobs suddenly started to press into me, forcing me into the back of the brace. Holy crap this thing was rigid! I looked down. The brace pulled in everything except my breasts. What were normally full, perky boobs now looked conspicuously oversized.

"And finally the shoulder straps." I could swear that Alice chuckled happily as Dr. Dan pulled on the straps, forcing my shoulders back. With each click, I was forced to thrust my boobs out. When I looked down, my breasts now looked like obscene melons bursting forth from my chest.

"Once the straps are on, give each one a tug to make sure it is properly snug." Dr. Dan pulled on the straps, cinching the brace like an unflinching corset. The brace was so snug around my waist that I was breathing from my upper chest. I could feel my boobs going up and down with each breath.

I gasped as my shoulders were yanked back a bit more, the clicking sound being a reminder that any freedom that was taken away would not come back. I timidly asked "How long will I have to wear this?"

Doctor Dan responded "Well, it's more effective in younger kids. You started so late. You might be done in 2 or 3 years."

Two or three years? "Like to wear it to bed and such?"

Doctor Dan pronounced my sentence in a dismissive tone. "Oh, you started so late, you will take it off to change and to bathe. Other than that, you'll need to wear it all the time." I could see Alice's triumphant, almost evil smirk. She was truly enjoying this. Only then did it dawn on me how she felt. I was part of the "in" crowd, busting on her for being chubby and wearing old baggy dumpy clothes. I didn't care much about her, and has treated her badly for as far back as I remember. Her face showed her glee at payback being handed to her on a silver platter.

The next day, Alice took glee in strapping the freaking white rigid corset over my school uniform. I walked through the double doors of the high school. Everyone's eyes turned to stare at the rigid corset over my school uniform. I felt so damned conspicuous! Everyone else was in black and purple, and I was in gleaming institutional white with boobs that looked like an enormous caricature of themselves!

As I walked the halls to my homeroom, I realized that from the male perspective, the brace was a gleaming white frame that accentuated my breasts. More than ever, the guys just stared at them. The rest of me was compressed in, and my boobs were thrust so far out!

I wanted to shrink and hide, but the rigid corset made me stand up perfectly straight, boldly showing it off to the entire school. As I sat down in first period the guy who sits next to me called out in an obnoxiously loud voice "Damn Farty! Your boobs walked in the room a full two minutes before the rest of you!" I cringed and went to write in my notebook. I couldn't bend over like everyone else. I was forced to sit perfectly upright as Ms. Rigid Robot in this corset!

It was the second Tuesday of my brace wearing, and we were thankfully back in the locker room after gym. Gym had grown into a humiliating affair. The doctor specifically wanted me to move as much as possible in the brace to train my body. This meant being released from the brace, changing, and having the brace put back on by Alice. I was then forced to repeatedly demonstrate to the entire class how utterly restricted I was. Today I was picked last in volleyball, and was still aching from when the ball hit my right in the boobs.

Alice was cinching up the shoulder straps to keep me upright. One of my classmates laughed and pointed "She looks funny as her shoulders are so pulled back and her boobs thrust out!"

Alice scoffed. "Oh, that's not so pulled back. THIS is pulled back!" Alice put her knee against my lower back and tugged as hard as she could. My shoulders were viciously pulled back as I heard the ominous clicks between my shoulder blades. My boobs were thrust out even more than I could myself due to the leverage of the straps pushing my shoulders back! I tried to relax my shoulders and let them slide forward, but she straps held firm!

I turned around in a huff. Everyone just laughed and pointed at me. Someone called out "She's stuck that way! She's sticking out her chest to imitate her whorish mom!"

I called back "My mom's not a whore!"

Alice looked me in the eye, clearly surprised. "You don't know? Nobody told you? The reason my family is taking care of you is that your mom was arrested for prostitution - AGAIN! It's the 'three strikes and you're out law'! She got a 20 year jail term! Were you ever wondering why you never met your dad? He was just another john! Yeah, your dad left your mom, but he PAID her first!"

I was stunned and ashamed, my jaw just hanging open. I whimpered and wanted to crouch in the corner as the rest of the class laughed and pointed at me. Alice continued. "Your spending one week per year with my family wasn't a vacation FOR you. It was arranged such that your mom could have a vacation FROM you for fucking orgies!"

I was so wickedly humiliated! There was no way I would ever live this down! I was still forced to stand with my boobs ridiculously thrust out. And yet...there was another feeling as everyone watched me whimper. They were all looking at me, and I would do anything to keep everyone looking at me, even this. Somehow I felt a driving hunger to be the center of attention.

Alice pulled out a marker, and started writing on the front of my brace. As it was just below my bust line, I couldn't see what it said. When she was done, she patted me on the back with a pleasant smile.

I looked at a mirror. Alice wrote "BOOBS" in humiliatingly large letters. She made a curve below the "OO" as a smile, continued it up as a dash in the middle for eyeballs, and ended above the "OO" as arrows pointing at my boobs! Alice cheerfully called to me "OK Farty! You're all set for the day! The wipes we have at home will take off the marker, so your whiteboard will be ready for the future. You know, I like you like this! I think we should do it more often. We can call it 'Booby Tuesdays'"! Alice left me that way as she happily made her way to her next class.

Everywhere I went, everyone's wide eyes and snickers followed. They laughed and pointed at the BOOBS sign and my wickedly thrust out chest. They took out their phones for snapshots. I whimpered, but yet still found myself standing still and posing for the photos.

The following Monday after gym, Alice was strapping me into the rigid brace. I was thinking back on having spent another week in my own portable prison, I felt so utterly ashamed. I wanted to hide in the shadows, but I had no choice but to continue wearing the unflinchingly rigid glowing beacon corset. Alice sure wouldn't let me "accidentally forget" it. She was thrilled that she got to strap her bratty cousin into an embarrassing and restrictive monstrosity, and it was called "helping"!

Alice pulled my shoulders back into place, thankfully the standard forced upright posture, not the booby Tuesday pose. Instead of her usual gleeful "You're all set!" Alice said "Hold still Farty." I felt her write something on the lower back of my brace with the marker.

My eyes went wide and I squealed as she suddenly smacked me on the ass! I turned to face her, opened my mouth to speak, and I got smacked again! I yelped. The second smack wasn't from Alice! I turned around to see who it was, and I saw 3 girls lined up behind me with their palms ready to spank. I turned to Alice with my mouth gaping open.

Alice snickered. "You ask for a hard spanking in the most delightful way!" She smiled as yet another girl smacked me hard on my ass, blowing the wind out of my lungs. "You're all set! Enjoy your day!" She happily strolled out of the locker room as I whimpered. I saw each and every girl would want their own hard spank on my ass before they left the locker room. I bent over, showed my ass, and cringed. Sitting down was going to hurt for the rest of the day, but right now, everyone was looking right at me, and in a twisted fashion, I loved it.

Chapter 2 -

About a month into the school year, our family was invited to a barbeque party by the Hendersons. The parents were chatting upstairs, and all the kids went down into the basement. Of course, I was still strapped into the rigid white corset. I had to explain to everyone that no, I didn't break my back doing some amazing stunt. I have to wear it because I'm a hunchback. Once again, It felt so embarrassing to have everyone staring at my brace, but somehow so right.

The basement was pretty large. A metal post ran floor to ceiling in the middle of the room, supporting the exposed I-beam that held up the ceiling. A ping pong table filled one side of the room, the other side seemed to be the house's leftovers - a worn couch, an undersized fridge, and shelves on the walls full of things that had no other home.

We were snacking on chips, and drinking Coke & Sprite, but I noticed Ted Henderson sneaking drinks from a thermos that he was trying to keep hidden.

Alice meandered around and noticed a pair of handcuffs sitting on a shelf. She picked them up and scoffed "These things can be picked with a simple paper clip!"

I brightened up and smiled. Now was my chance for revenge! I could get back at her for the Spanky Mondays and Booby Tuesdays! I said "Oh yeah Alice? Let's see you try it!"

She scoffed. "Fine!" She smiled as she cuffed her own wrist. I smiled as I heard it ratchet shut.

I strode over to eye the pole that dominated the middle of the room. "Come on over here!" Alice perked up as she found a paperclip, and nonchalantly strode over to the pole. I turned her such that her back was against the pole, and pulled her arms behind her back, around the pole. I grinned ear to ear as I ratcheted the other cuff around her wrist, firmly holding her to the pole. I finally got her!

Alice's brow furrowed in concentration as she un-bent and re-bent the paperclip. Her face twisted into interesting shapes as her concentration was behind her back where she couldn't see. She twisted and twirled the paperclip as I grinned. Revenge felt good!

I was surprised when I heard the "click!" Alice smiled as she was able to release one wrist. She pulled the paperclip out of one lock, put it into the other. She fidgeted for a few moments, and then she was free. Alice smiled as she looked at me. "OK Farty! You're next! I did it, and you can too!"

I smiled and happily put my back to the pole. I put my arms behind my back. I can show them I can do this! Alice did it, and I can too! I can get past this back brace, and be part of the group, this will be fun!

Alice ratcheted the cuffs around my wrists and slipped the pre-bent paperclip into my hand. I carefully felt around with the paperclip, searching for the keyhole. Hmmm... I didn't seem to be able to find the keyhole. I switched the paperclip to the other hand, and tried the other cuff. I kept moving the paperclip back and forth, searching for the keyhole. I even tried pulling at the cuffs, but it was all for naught. I was stuck.

I looked over at Alice. She could barely contain her laughter. She said "Step one to escaping. Make sure at least one keyhole faces your hands!" Everyone burst out laughing as my dreams of a moment of triumph were turned into the realization that I was stuck here until they chose to let me go.

Two people started up a game of ping pong. Alice called out "I'll keep score!" She pulled out a marker, and wrote something below my boobs. With my boobs so ungodly prominent, I couldn't see what she wrote. I couldn't even bend over to see. Then with each point, Alice would make a hash mark. I wasn't one of the people at the party, I was reduced to being the scoreboard.

As the game went on, Ted seemed to be getting drunk from his hidden thermos. We are all under-aged! After losing horribly at a game of ping-pong to Alice of all people, he stumbled over his own feet and fell.