Farzana's Ultimate Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smell you?" inquired Ahmed, his eyes beaming at the prospect.

"No way!" said Abishek.

"I have told you all how embarrassing and disgusting it is to have bad breath and bad body odor, well now I will finally make you all understand!"

"What does she mean Romesh?" asked Rohit.

"What I mean Rohit," explained Farzani, "is that I will degrade myself before you as you wish, but there is a price to pay."

"Explain? "

"Whatever part of me you want to look at, you will also have to put your noses into and inhale the smell; all the sweaty parts of my body, like my feet, my armpits, my pussy and, if you insist on me showing it to you, my dirty anus."

The room fell silent. They all looked to Romesh, their leader, for his rebuke. No way he would agreed to that! But to their utter surprise he slowly nodded. "We agree to your terms. Now please strip naked for us Miss Nusrat and show us what those sweaty places look like."

After a few moments pause, she slowly started to unfasten her sari and unwind the material. At the last moment, just as the garment was about to fall away she clutched it tight to her breast with her hands, at the same time using her elbows to clamp the loose material over her lower belly and private areas. "I will give you one last opportunity to redeem yourselves. I promise I will say nothing more to anyone. Just let me leave quietly."

"No backing out now Miss!"

"I have never been totally naked in front of anyone in my life before, please don't look at me if you have any decency at all. I promise I will forgive those of you who look away from me now."

"Sorry Miss, but we all want to see you naked," said Romesh

"Lift up your arms Miss and let the sari go." This new-found respectfulness in the way they were addressing her was disturbing, no longer 'Jungle Pussy' or 'Farzi', but 'Miss'.

They students stared right at her, eyes widening in expectation. Meanwhile Piyus was concentrating his gaze precisely at the centre of her lower body -- waiting for the exact second when the sari fell to the floor and he could see once again the full extent of Frazana's huge curly bush in all its glory. By now, his cock was so stiff that it was straining uncomfortably hard against his pants. He wanted to reach down and rearrange himself but he knew that would immediately attract attention from his peers.

Just as he started to fidget in his chair, his prayer was answered. Frazani's beautiful green and gold sari dropped silently at her feet and he found himself looking at the completely naked form of Farzana Nasrut. She was standing perfectly still, with arms outstretched and her head held low so as not to make eye contact with any of her students.

For what seemed like an eternity, Farzana felt a hundred hungry eyes scanning over her naked, 42 year old body. Everything was on show.

Whilst Piyus was enthralled and almost beside himself with excitement and anticipation, his friend Abishek was at the same time amazed and appalled. Apart from his mother, he had never really seen a naked woman in the flesh before. But here, stripped of her protective shield, this once proud and respected teacher was now stood before him, not as an exotic, lithe, female model (which had always been his idea of what a naked female should be like) but as a lab specimen. To him, her body was quite unattractive, almost disgusting to look at.

He studied her closely from head to toe. Standing there butt naked, a little over five feet in her bare feet, Farzana could not really be described as 'petite', in a sexual sense. She had narrow shoulders and broad hips, which, in combination with her fattish ass, had a tendency to make her look dumpy rather than small and cute.

Her jet-black hair was cut in a short bob in the manner of most middle-aged women he knew.. Her eyes were black, with thick bushy eyebrows, like two caterpillars crawling across her brow. Her eye-makeup was smeared from crying. Her nose was typically Indian in shape, but not too large and her mouth, as usual, was set in tight-lipped grimace.

Moving down he was immediately drawn to her breasts. They were a very good handful, but not overly large, and he imagined that they had probably once been quite pert when she was younger. Now, without any support from her clothing, they were starting to sag. What really blew his mind though was his first sight of the massive, mottled-brown circles which seemed to spread out like two huge stains around her nipples. Her areolas were very impressive; much bigger that he had ever seen before -- certainly on his mother and older sister. They seemed to consume nearly fifty percent of her entire breast area. Although quite smooth looking, these huge brown circles were marred by the appearance of several wiry black hairs, about three quarters of an inch long, which sprouted randomly in the more heavily pigmented areas. He imagined this would be a source of huge embarrassment to Farzana -- she actually had hairy breasts! At the centre, the teats themselves were not particularly long, but they were very thick and dark, with a cluster of tiny milk glands clearly visible amongst the pimply surface at their flat, blunt tips. He wondered what it would look like to see droplets of milk oozing out of the holes.

Her hanging tits led his gaze further downwards towards her belly, which not exactly fat, but was certainly a little on the flabby side. The bulge of flab only served to exaggerate the size of her huge belly button which looked like the entrance to a deep, dark cave. It was just possible to make out the tight knot of skin at the very deepest point, which formed her actual belly button.

From here on down, Farzana's lower tummy started to sprout hairs, thick dark, wiry pubes which at first were quite sporadic and not very long but which very quickly spread into a thick, bulging, tangled, triangle of curly black hairs. Now he knew why they called her 'Jungle Pussy'!

Unfortunately, Farzana's fat thighs were so tightly clamped together that try as he may, Abishek could not yet see any detail of her cunt. It was so well hidden in her bush. He stared intently into the tight 'V' at the top of her legs probing desperately for a glimpse of her pussy lips.

"Turn around Miss," instructed Romesh, "so all the students can see every part of you."

"Yes. turn around Farzi and show young Abishek your big flabby ass!" added Rohit.

Slowly Farzana turned, moving on the spot, taking tiny steps, her arms still outstretched as she had been directed. Abishek watched in fascination as her tummy and tits wobbled with the effort. Gradually, the twin pale-brown globes of her fat ass cheeks started to fill his field of vision. They were no more attractive to look at than her saggy tits and fat belly. What once (when she was still a girl) must have been a smooth and nicely rounded bottom was now distended and patterned with layers of fat, stretch marks, crease lines and a smattering of ugly purple spots.

But more disgusting even than that, as Farzana completed her turn, he attention was inevitably drawn to her most private, secret place of all - the deep, greasy, dark, discoloured cleft which concealed her hairy anus. He caught a whiff of the pungent smell from inside.

Romesh lifted his arm and slapped her firmly across the buttocks. They wobbled uncontrollably like tow lumps of brown jelly.

"Ow!" she howled.

"How about we all give your fat ass a good spanking Farzi?"

"That's so gross!" exclaimed Abishek. "I never realised just how flabby her butt really was underneath!"

"Or how dirty," added Romesh. "How about you show them Farzi? Spread your buttocks open for the students. Let them see for themselves just how high your own standards of personal hygiene are."

"No, I don't want to see!" said Abishek.

"This is for the good of your education Abishek, and you too Piyus. I want you both to pull up your chairs right behind Farzi here whilst she shows you the hole where her shit comes out."

"I will show you my anus," said Farzana, "but you do realize what this means?"

"Yes," answered Romesh, "it means that Abishek and Piyus will have to push their noses right into your stinking, putrid ass-crack!"

"I am deeply ashamed and truly sorry for what I am about to do..."said Farzana

As he spoke, she shuffled her legs apart about a foot and placed a hand firmly on the centre of each buttock. She then bent right over in front of the two students and proceeded to pull her flabby cheeks wide apart. They stared open mouthed as the huge, hairy brown halo of her anal region was now revealed to them. At its centre, lay the dark sweaty knot of her anus. It was fringed with a ring of stiff black hairs and smeared with a translucent, creamy yellow paste.

"Oh my God! It's vile!" exclaimed Abishek

"Now Abishek, Piyus, you must push your noses firmly between my cheeks and smell my anus."

"But it's so dirty Miss."

"It can't be that bad, I only washed myself three days ago. Piyus, you go first."

"Your ass crack is so deep Miss, and it's all covered in slime. I can't possibly push my face in there!"

"Should not be a problem with your big nose. But let me make it easier for you."

As she made one final effort to spread herself wide, a small bubble inflated over the entrance to her anus. Abishek watched in fascination. Then suddenly it popped with a muted "put" sound, followed by a rush of fetid air, and for an instant, he found himself looking right into Farzana's open rectum. He could see that the inner walls of her asshole were a slimy purple colour. Then the bulging spiral of untidy, puckered black skin which formed the rim of her hole shut tightly again - and then twitched involuntarily. A second later it burst open again to release another trapped pocket of damp, stinky air. He immediately jerked his head backwards - but it was too late to avoid inhaling the sweet shitty odour of her wet fart.

He blinked his eyes several times to clear his vision and then refocused on her asshole. He was astounded to see that it had now expanded to around an inch an half in diameter -- the hairy black rim now stretched to an impossibly thin, shiny elastic ring. He gasped at the smell as the pointed tip of a fat, dark brown turd slid silently out of her anus.

The entire group of students now crouched down behind her and stared in disbelief.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" said Farzana as she dropped down into the natural squat position, ass raised up in the air, of any Indian lady going to the toilet. She grunted with the effort of pushing out her turd and at the same time tried to stretch her fat buttocks open even wider to avoid coating the inner walls of her ass crack with shit. Suddenly, a stream of bright yellow piss came gushing down between her legs.

Romesh quickly reached for the bowl and pushed it under her ass. She tried to adjust her aim.

She paused to rest for a moment, a short length of gritty looking shit now hanging out of her black anus. It stayed there for a moment, and then dropped with a soft 'plop' into the bowl beneath. Seconds later, two more stubby lumps came out of her hole. The boys watched in amazement. As the final filthy, turd broke off under its own weight, they were treated to the disgusting view of Farzana's gaping asshole. It was filled with the broken jagged remnants of her stool.

"This is what my shit looks like," she murmured in a husky voice.

Although they could not see them, tears of shame were rolling down her cheeks. Although her sphincter was now coated in a film of shit, a few stiff black hairs still stood to attention though the slime. She had degraded herself beyond anything she could have possible imagined in her wildest nightmares.

There was a knock at the door.

"That must be Jim," said Romesh.

"Jim?" cried Farzana.

"Yes, you remember Jim Farzi. He's the new work experience teacher fresh out of England."

"Yes, I know who he is! But what's he doing here."

"Well, we had some drinks with him the other night," explained Rohit, "and he said he had never, ever seen an Indian woman naked before. He said he would give anything to see what an Indian girl's cunt looked like in the flesh."

"He what!"

"He's basically a bit of a perv!" said Ahmed, "Just like me."

"So we said we might be able to arrange something special for him."

"No please, send him away. I don't want any white person to see me!"

"Too late Farzi, he's paid us his money and now he's come to look at you."

Romesh opened the door and in stepped Jim. "Am I too late?" he asked.

"Just in time Jim. Miss Farzana Nusrat is just finishing her business. She's now at your service."

Jim stared down at the back of the poor naked woman crouching down on the floor.

"Turn around Farzi and show Jim what a flabby-assed Indian woman's cunt looks like. Spread open that big, black Jungle Pussy of yours so he can feast his eyes between your legs."

"Is it Ok if I smell her as well?"

"No problem Jim," said Romesh, "but I warn you, it's a bit rank down there. She's just been to the toilet. Her ass stinks."

"I don't mind at all," replied Jim. "I love the raw natural smell between a woman's legs. Especially after a full day at work! But more than ever, I'm intrigued to know what a black woman's genitals smell like."

"Be our guest Jim. Miss Farzana will let you smell any private part of her body you want to see, won't you Farzi? Your idea remember?"

"No, no, get away from me. How can you boys let an outsider like him see me like this?"

"He's paid to look at you Farzi, we have no choice."

"Now get up off the floor and sit on the edge of your desk here with your legs open," instructed Romesh. "Rohit, go and empty away Farzi's toilet bowl. I don't want than stink in here."

Via a series of awkward movements, Farzana slowly crawled back up onto her feet, taking care to shield her private parts from Jim's penetrating gaze as far as possible. She sat down on the edge of her 'teachers desk', one hand pressed firmly into her lap, the other clasped across her bosoms.

"Now Jim, for the moment you have been waiting for. Open your legs Farzi and show him your big black hairy bush."

Farzana sat rigid on the spot.

"OK then, we'd better give you some help," said Romesh. With that, he gestured at Ahmed and Rohit and invited them to help pull open their teacher's legs. While Romesh tried to remove Farzana's hand from its protective position over her crotch, Ahmed and Rohit each grabbed an ankle to try and pry her thighs apart. As they tugged gently on her arms and legs, Farzana cried and moaned. Eventually, as she was overpowered with their combined efforts, her hand released itself and Ahmed and Rohit succeeded in lifting her ankles upwards and outwards until she was left perched up on the edge of her desk - supported on her sitting bones and heels alone -- legs spread wide apart. The boys shifted their grip to her knees in order to ensure her legs stayed open and Romesh, meanwhile, held her arms over her head so that Jim could see right into her luxurious, hairy armpits.

Jim's jaw dropped in admiration. He now had a full frontal, close-up view of Farzana's Indian genitals.

Her pubic mound was very prominent indeed and the entire region was covered in a thick, tangled mess of black wiry hairs. It was almost impossible to see the entrance to her vagina. She was hairier than he could ever have imagined in his wildest dreams. Looking down at the point where her treasure trail of hairs thinned out and then disappeared under her bottom, he could clearly see the bulging puckered knot of her shit covered anus. Around it, the ring of stiff anal hairs had left some smeary deposits on the top surface of her desk, just like a paint brush.

He looked around at the boys for a moment, as if appealing for some direction or approval for what he was about to do, her reached forward and lightly ran his finger around the tips of these dirty little hairs. Her anus twitched and convulsed as her felt all around her asshole.

Jim the lifted his soiled finger to his nose and inhaled. "My God!" he exclaimed, "what a smelly asshole you have Miss Nasrut. I wonder if your cunt is that embarrassing?" And with that he promptly buried his face into her bush. As Romesh had warned him, her scent was indeed very strong - a heady mixture of piss and salty fish, tinged with the unmistakable, musty odour of her dirty ass.

"Why yes it is. Your black cunt smells much stronger than even my girlfriend's cunt, and that's when she hasn't washed it for a few days! Must be the hot weather."

"Yea Jim, imagine all the sweat generated between those fat thighs and buttocks rubbing together as she walks around the school in all the heat. She doesn't really clean herself properly after she takes a piss or a dump -- we watched her - so the smells just get all mixed up and trapped in her massive bush with nowhere to go." added Ahmed.

Farzana ignored the taunts.

Jim returned to sniffing her cunt. After several moments of enjoying the smell, he raised up his head and started to spread open the hairs around the entrance to her vagina. When he pulled on them, some of thickest hairs growing closest in to her cunt lips raised up large pimply follicles.

As he cleared away her pubes, he could immediately see that her lips were vivid, blackish-red, very wrinkled and tightly stuck together with her juices.

"Will you let me see the inside of your vagina Miss Nusrat?" he asked politely.

"No!" Farzana instinctively tried to close her legs up, but it was impossible to resist the force of the two boys now restraining her by her knees.

"First let me unfurl your lovely black lips."

"No! No!" she squealed.

Using the forefinger of his left hand, Jim gently worked the slime on the outer edges of her labia until he was able to separate the two flaps of black skin. He then slowly delved his thumbs deep into her slit and pulled open her cunt. Grasping each flap between the forefinger and thumb of each hand, he stretched them out as far as he could. He estimated that Farzana's cunt flaps were almost an inch in length. Inside, he could now clearly see the ragged pink entrance to her vagina and the tiny protruding hole where she her wee came out. Looking further down, to the base of her vulva, the tone of the surrounding skin turned from a blacky-red to a dull blue-ish colour.

Next, he folded her labia over to one side to explore the secret, deep creases which lay hidden behind. Here, the blackness of her lips bled into a smooth pinkish area, entirely devoid of any hairs. He leaned forward to sniff in this place. It smelt dirty.

He leaned back for a few moments to take in the view. So this was what a mature Indian woman's cunt looked like!

"Thank you Farzi."

12