Fascination

Story Info
Slime girl and man spend a horny afternoon together.
1.1k words
4.46
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another abnormally hot day. It's not supposed to hit 85 degrees in freaking March. Well, nothing for it. I stripped off my clothing and lay on top of my bed. I had taken the precaution to draw the blinds and lock the door, of course. No point in getting under the covers, that would just overheat me more.

"You look very attractive. And you've already removed all your obstructing clothes."

I turned my head. A tall, jiggly, orange creature was standing next to the bed. The voice was female and the body, though the form was constantly shifting slightly, was definitively female.

I whacked my palm into my forehead to try and clear the hallucination, while wondering if someone had slipped a psychedelic into my lunchtime water bottle.

"I'm as real as the day is long."

She gently reached down and caressed my cheek. Her body was cool. It felt nice.

"A live slime-girl."

"The name's Marcie."

"Vinny."

"You probably want to know why I'm here. While I can only reproduce by mating with my own species, we slime people find human cum a delicacy, and we often find single humans to have fun with. The slime boys have a harder time of it, because women are afraid we'll `rape' them or something. We're actually a very gentle people, and our males have found that extending a protrusion from the facial area instead of the groin is usually enough to convince the women to let them inside. Apparently human men don't `go down' on them as much as they want. It's all the same to us, we don't have distinctive body parts."

"So, you want to have me fuck you and cum inside."

"Correct."

"So, how many of you are there?"

"About 50 million, scattered worldwide. We get all the sustenance we need from the air, so we do no harm to the environment. Now, enough talk. Right this instant, probably there are 10,000 of us engaged in sexual congress with various humans. Shall we make it 10,001?"

"Please."

Marcie flowed onto the bed, then re-formed into the shape of a woman. I slid over a bit to make room for her. She caressed my face again, then began caressing my chest. Her cooling touch was exactly what I needed on a hot day. I let out soft sounds of pleasure.

"Glad you like."

She then caressed my legs, using the same cooling touch, moving her way upward to my thighs. When she reached my inner thighs, my cock began stiffening.

"Mmmmmm, nice."

She gently massaged my balls with one of her "hands". My cock stiffened the rest of the way. Six full inches of glory, pointing straight up.

"We slime-girls don't need foreplay. I've been ready ever since you got home. I was actually waiting for you under your bed, all day."

With that, Marcie unceremoniously flowed her body onto me, re-forming her female figure with my cock inside her where her vagina would be if she were human.

"Go ahead, Vinny. Start fucking me. I know you haven't had a release in two weeks."

I held the rest of my body still and began thrusting my hips up and down. The sensation of coolness instead of warmth around my pole was different, but it didn't feel bad.

Marcie leaned forward, She had shaped herself so that her "breasts" were quite large. I kissed her skin as they jiggled and flowed slightly around my face. I had expected the sensation to be like kissing Jell-O, but it actually almost was like kissing human flesh.

A new sensation made me glance downwards. Marcie had extended part of her body into a long tendril and wrapped it around my legs several times, trapping my cock inside her. It was too hot to move fast, so I continued my slow, steady rhythm of upward thrusts.

"That feels nice, Vinny."

"Glad you like."

Marcie extended her "tongue" out from where her mouth would be, and I gave her an open-mouth kiss. She tasted sweet. Like orange flavored jam.

I continued to languorously move my hips. Marcie began gently brushing my balls with the tip of one of her "fingers".

"Trying to speed up the process?"

"Just trying to make you feel good."

She was certainly doing that. I lifted my arms up and put them around the slime-girl, gently caressing where her butt would be if she was human.

"Mmmmmm. You have skilled hands, Vinny."

Marcie's body seemed to shiver, and it didn't seem to be voluntary.

"Did you just orgasm?"

"We don't have orgasms in the same way you humans do, but you did just send a very pleasurable sensation through me."

I continued to caress Marcie's skin and move my hips steadily. She started spreading out her whole body, becoming less human-shaped as more and more of my flesh came in contact with hers.

"The skin-to-skin contact is wonderful, Vinny. The only thing better will be when you shoot your sexual fluid inside my body."

It actually was wonderful. Not only was the coolness of Marcie's body very welcome, but she had adjusted something so that wherever she was touching me, small darts of pleasure raced through my skin. I moved my hips a bit faster.

Marcie responded by, for the first time, actively sending sensations up and down the length of my cock, as if she was trying to milk it dry of sperm. Which she probably was. My body began tensing up and my breathing became a mixture of grunts and pants.

"Ready to shoot inside me, Vinny?"

I nodded, and sped up my hips a bit more. Streams of cum blasted out of my rod as Marcie's body quivered uncontrollably. She'd obviously had another pleasure surge. She worked her body until my cock stopped shooting off and began softening. Then she lay there, still wrapped around me. My eyes closed as I felt the fatigue from the sex and orgasm hit me.

"That was wonderful, Marcie."

"Thank you, Vinny. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Two more questions." I'd have to hurry to get them in before I dozed off.

"I'm listening."

"Will you come see me again?"

"I'll come by here every week if you would like."

"I would like that very much. Last question. If there are so many of you and you collectively see humans this often, how come no one ever says anything about you slime girls (and slime boys)?"

"Because after we extract human sexual fluids, we have the ability to cloud the minds of humans. Like I'm doing to you right now. You have not just had a very pleasurable experience with a slime girl."

I dropped into my post-orgasm doze.

***

H'mm. I could have sworn it was 3 p.m. I guess I must have fallen asleep for a couple of hours. Why was my bedspread all sticky? And why did I feel so much more relaxed? Well, nothing for it. I tossed the sticky bedspread in the laundry basket. In this heat I wouldn't need more than a sheet anyway.