Fashion

Story Info
Fashion with dad.
8.2k words
4.35
45k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"That it," I said. She nodded yep so I said, "You sure?" She nodded yep so I said, "Ok. We're outta here." I kissed my wife. Taegan hugged her mom, same person, climbed in and we set off for the big city. We're going to Austin. My name is 'big hunky dad' or Eliot as my wife, and sometimes our daughter Taegan, calls me. Mostly Taegan calls me pop. I discourage her from calling me pop so that's why she does.

Taegan fills up the car seat a lot. No, not that much. Not that kind of fill up. She says Cecil says she's bedroom weight. I haven't laid eyes on Cecil yet. She's 'hugging' weight thin. Once you get your arms around her you don't want to let her go. She's a good height, 5ft10. I'm 5ft11 and I can jump over all those fence sections on a running track all lined up like in the Olympics. Well, that's a lie. I trip over my share of the top rims and dive straight down into the hard track. Always hurts. Juvenile behavior for someone my age.

Taegan is 19, almost the big two oh. She's been part time photographed modeling fashion lines for a few years and after her first year in college she was invited to one of those runway shows. She knows all about them, routine and all that. As far as I know you put something on and stomp each foot right in front of the other until you get to the end and you stop and flip around twice and stomp right back. Cecil is her performance boss. Yeaw, I'll bet.

A few weeks ago I was cooking on the grill and Taegan and her mom got two chairs away from the smoke and sat staring at me so I said, "What?"

Judy, my wife, said, "Taegan wants to ask you something."

Taegan said, "Oh mom, could you tell him. You'll do it better."

Judy said, "Ok. Eliot, Taegan has been invited to model a new line of clothes at a fashion show in Austin. She, well we, want you to go along to help her. Travel, restaurants, accommodations, incidentals, helping her get to the right place and while she's there and back home.

"One day traveling, one day for familiarization and instructions, two days modeling, one day back so that's four nights. Accommodations will be paid for. We pay for incidentals. Eats are free if you eat at one of four restaurants they contract with. They supply everything else. Cecil called and said he would really love to have her." Yeaw, I'll bet.

"I can do that," I said. "Go through it again. Slower. More detail." They both swapped off talking and got through it quickly. Looked good although after I said ok Taegan said in a lower quiet voice, 'the second show day is the same place but another designer. Just undies and bed wear'. I held myself back since Judy must have known that. You don't mess with Texas women. Besides, Taegan is grown.

***

Taegan was driving. She didn't worry me driving. She took race car driving at the local paved track. She could handle a police car in tight streets and do skids on the oil and water track and work a crowded field in high speed chases around the track. She didn't worry me driving. Her eyes were always flickering from one mirror to the other. She viewed all of them about every four or five seconds. I counted. All the time talking to me.

We were both in lite shorts and lite tops, floppy worn boat shoes. Whenever she drove she always got in the car and lifted her bottom up and stuck her hand in and pulled her shorts down by the crotch making sure to grab her pants too so she had room. Every time she did that, every single time, I stared at the back of her fingers until she started the car. I got in the habit of stopping at that juncture. She even did that when she was in the passenger side, out of habit. I had to look out of the edge of my eyes. She was busy with the keys when she drove so I could look ok.

She had hair that could hang down her back to about the top of her shoulder blades. Mostly she liked pony tails for every day. Her hair was smooth and loose. Very nice features and great Mona Lisa smiles for modeling and alluring shy eyes. In photos she knew how to turn and tilt her head depending on the clothing and venue. I suppose it's a lot like acting.

We ate on the way. About a six hour trip plus stopping and eating time. Not that tiring and lots of scenery. We got to the hotel and checked in. They had reservations for us so that helped get rid of some anticipation. Two rooms. Taegan lingered and stared at me a little before turning for her room. A bell had her luggage. One rolling suitcase and a case for personal stuff and a big shoulder bag, not heavy. Hard getting yourself weaned.

The room was very nice, modern. Not worn looking. I heard a knock and opened a wall door and there was Taegan. We had connecting rooms. She came in, smiling, and flopped on the bed. I unpacked while we were talking. Her phone rang and she flitted over and talked and came back.

She said. "That was Cecil checking to be sure we got here. He said he was totally bombed under with details and would see us in the morning. He said quote, 'I'm looking forward to meeting your dad'." Yeaw, I'll bet. It was early so we drove around Austin some, ate supper, camped out on some street benches and watched a street band. They were very good.

Taegan said, "Dad, I have a friend that started modeling on runways last year. I called and she filled me in on what to expect. The models switch clothes fairly quickly so we're nudish a lot. There's a helper for everything. A swarm of people get us prepared and comfortable so we're relaxed. Big changing room. Rolling racks of clothes. Tables and stools or chairs for makeup. Hair specialists and fitting people.

"We try on the clothes and they make adjustments. They have tape and funny pins for that so they fit our bodies better. It's a very fast process so we just give them our bodies and let them work. When it's time we get the right smile and body shape and go. Back and undressed and set up for the next one. You can come in the set up room but you have to stay out of the way. They have chairs and refreshments. A few buyers, designers, backers, and others. She said it's usually very entertaining and informative to see the models and process."

"Great," I said. "I thought I would be in the audience."

"Oh, you will," she said. "Both. They're both exciting she said and you have to see both. You can move between them whenever you want. Dad, we lose a lot of personal privacy but she says you get used to it and don't care. Try not to be perturbed by anything. A lot of people are going to see me nudish but they've seen a lot and don't care. Cecil will explain the process. She says it can get hectic. Enjoy yourself. It should be fun." Taegan sounded like I might not like something. Cecil comes to mind.

We slept with the connecting doors open. I tried not to snore and I tried to pee softly. I knew what Taegan wore to bed and I was a little mindful before getting to sleep. Well why not. Judy and I make great human beings. It took enough practice but it worked.

We got there three hours before practice time and Taegan took me right in the prep space. It was a circus even that early. I stood off to the side with Taegan and took it all in. Her too. This wasn't photography. There were about fifteen girls, almost all topless with a little loin cloth hanging down in front with a stretch string around the upper hips. Full butt out in the breeze. Most of them had small breasts with perfect nipples. One of them was quite striking. Reminded me a little of Judy. Nice butt. I couldn't see between her legs. I couldn't help looking.

Lots of helpers would get a rack of something on a model and they would flitter all around making notes. No one doing makeup or hair yet. Taegan said, "There's Cecil." I looked and my whole world opened up and the gods descended and the music started. I giggled and looked around and giggled again.

Cecil was about 5ft6 and was standing with a measuring tape hanging around his neck with one arm across his chest holding the elbow of the other one with his wrist up in the air and his hand and fingers bent forward, hanging over like a flamingo. His voice was a little high but steady and clear. He spotted Taegan and swivel hipped over.

"You certainly are a fine specimen," he said looking at me. "You must be the father. Well welcome to the, to the, Taegan, what should we call this? With all this new stuff we're doing we need to come up with a new name for it. We're going to have to think about that."

He looked at me again and said, "I'm going to steal your lovely daughter away and get her started. You'll be able to see her progress. It'll be just delicious. I always get giddy with Taegan. She's so different. I'll come back and tell you all about it after she gets started. Well, I'm Cecil and you're Eliot and we might as well act like we've been bosom buddies for ages. Have some wine and I won't be long."

Cecil took Taegan's hand and led her off to an empty setup area and almost immediately there were three people around her taking off her clothes. Her boobs and nipples popped out. Her panties came off and a loin cloth was slipped on covering her tuff and stuff. All three people were guys. It was quick and they didn't seem to be distracted.

Taegan was looking right at me the whole time with one of those sly smiles. I had the best smile on I could give her right back. Cecil seemed to be everywhere. I was looking all around and taking it all in. Lot of necked girls getting dressed and undressed. I glanced back towards Taegan and she wasn't there.

I caught my breath. This tall sleek beauty stood there. She had on a smooth dark red dress that reflected at angles. She was being turned this way and that way. He back was open down to some ripples where her butt crack started and the dress came back together. Her hair was hanging down on her bare back with thick strands going from either side of her head all the way around to the back where they merged. She had about five inch strands of square diamonds hanging from each ear and a matching set around her neck pulling your eyes right into her breasts.

The front of the dress cascaded down, split open wide showing her breasts, close together, to below the bottom edge. The dress cascaded off her nipples hanging down all the way to her toes. It seemed to suck itself into her stomach and cling around her mons pubis and her obvious tuff holding your eye before trying to see in between her thighs. Her toes stuck out between cross straps of diamonds. High heels pushed her body up higher. The skin on her feet was covered with something sheer.

The dress tried to stay in place when she turned, eventually letting go and catching up to her turning body causing it to cling and ripple across her skin so you could see the outline of her body underneath. She was dressed absolutely nude. My dick was so hard it hurt. I turned away trying to get my breathing under control. I couldn't help it, I turned right back and looked.

All of a sudden Cecil was sitting beside me. He said, "She's very beautiful. She's the new business. Come with me."

He took me through a door and there was the runway, only a few people around it. His staff with writing pads or voice recorders. A staff photographer. All the lights were down and the runway was lighted. It was impressive. The runway wasn't that high but up enough so everybody could see over everybody else. We went about halfway down and stayed standing.

He said, "We can move with her here. Eliot honey, I'm going to talk matter of factly to you. If I say something that upsets you then you're going to just have to let me make it better and believe me honey, I know how to make it better." I think he giggled after that. He said, "We walk them down slowly so they can get comfortable with it then normal show speed. She'll stop and turn a lot so the staff can work."

Taegan walked out and stopped. Someone was with her, a few steps behind. She was brilliant lit all around. Cecil said, "Your eyes are drawn to her breasts and nipples first then your mind to her vaggy but your eyes see her beautiful bump. That's a million dollar view honey. Pay attention Eliot, you're going to have to understand what I say." I came back and he went on, "When your eyes are on her nipples you're looking at my dress. When your eyes are on her butt you're looking at my dress. When your eyes are on her vaggy you're looking at my dress.

"It's the same all over her body. Every time the press and buyers do that I sell dresses. A million dollars' worth. Women all over the world see that look and they want that look and they don't care a whit about the money. They have to have that look. Every time she takes a step and that material clings right in between her thighs and vaggy and makes her bump stand out I sell dresses."

Taegan was slowly walking down the runway, turning her foot slightly so that when she moved it over in front of her body it was straight and her toes and diamond straps peeked out and the material fluttered back and draped down her legs from her neck all the way to her ankles dropping into every cavity. If she was totally nude and her body painted she wouldn't have looked more nude or been more erotic. Even the staff was almost quiet.

Neither Cecil nor I moved with her. She saw me through the lights and smiled. After she passed I saw the material clinging down in her butt crack as much as it could. Finally she went back and Cecil and I did too. I sat down with a glass of wine and Cecil went back to work. He said we had things to talk about but it would have to be later.

Taegan got through after going through all her assigned dresses. She knew the runway so now she could just walk back and forth for the staff in the prep room. We left and she was hungry so we ate and talked and ran around town. She was so excited. When we ate she always steered us to a private booth off in the corner so we could talk privately. Most of the time she sat next to me, on the outside, so nobody could hear her speaking towards me.

She seemed looser with sexual talk with some of the things she was saying. I was fine with that. It was fun. It was probably because of all the nudity and her being exposed to men prepping her. You don't lose your magic with sex you just get more comfortable with it. It's just as exciting and you can bring it out more.

She said, "Were you surprised? I'll bet you didn't expect that. Did you get a look before the drape? That's the thing over my vaggy. Mostly we don't wear them but Cecil said we should since there were a few new dads there. I mean nobody pays attention to your vaggy at these things. Cecil says I'm more voluptuous than usual because I have tits. He's trying something new and changing the process of the whole thing.

"He's taking a really big chance with the money it's costing him to upset the industry like this. He says if it works it won't change things that fast and the models can eat more and have their breasts done and keep going like normal. He says you're going to have to set up somebody to handle my money and I have to leave it alone, except for some for fun, and finish college or he won't let me work. He can do that. He can blacklist me. He would too but he would unblacklist me after I finished college.

"Sorry I'm talking so much." She had her hand on my thigh. Up high with her fingers curled over. I don't think she knew. She would take it off to eat then it came right back and sometimes she got into my balls. I don't think she knew that either. She was growing up. She was grown. She was my daughter. I smiled and nodded to keep her going. She was unwinding and enjoying herself. She even bent over and quick kissed my lips once. While I was chewing. I saw it coming and leaned towards her automatically.

It was warm and we stopped and switching into shorts. We had a big cookie and ice cream cone at a park, sitting on one of those long benches. She said, "I almost had an orgasm when I saw you from the runway. The dresses really play with my nipples. Cecil says it helps them stay up all the way through. I was staring at the front of your pants to see if you were excited. I think you were a little. I like that. The last orgasm I had was in the car coming over."

I said, "You had an orgasm in the car? I never noticed."

"I know," she said. "I hid it. I was watching you in your pants and got excited. I kept squeezing and stuff and all of a sudden it did. It was when I turned towards the window and twisted around and stuck my hands down in on me. I just stayed quiet until it got done and pretended I was sleeping for a little while. It was actually great having an orgasm with you right there, you know, a man."

"You're not a screamer," I said. "Your mom's a screamer. I go goofy. It's unmanly. We figure there should be trumpets and a cheering section. If we were in a war somebody would kill us because we were in the throes of an orgasm but what a way to go."

Taegan giggled and loved it. She leaned back and pulled her feet up on the bench. She was so loose. I'm not sure if I could do that without wincing although I did camp out at the gym a lot. I got our trash and walked across the pathway and put it in a trash can. Coming back I was right in front of her. With her feet up beside her on the bench her shorts were tight in her crotch. She had a camel toe right in the center and her shorts were open at her legs. There were splits on each side of her shorts giving plenty of room.

She was obviously like her mom. Her clit run was a bit long and her vulva was bulky and went a long way. She had a playground. I always said Judy had a playground. I only said that to Judy of course. Taegan was slowly winding down and getting a little clingy. Seemed normal considering. I guess she figured she could let go with me.

Back in the car and her hand reached in and pulled her shorts and pants out like normal. I had a twinge like normal. She reached over and put a hand on my bare thigh just below the bottom of my shorts. We went back to the hotel for a nap before supper. I got shoes off and got on the bed. She came through the double doors without a bra and little thin panties and climbed on beside me. She just had a crowd of leering men see her breasts and nipples and vaggy. A lot. I was nothing.

I did get to sleep, later, but it wasn't easy. Taegan was spooning me and I was hard. She wasn't shy about moving around so it felt the best. It was obvious and once she reached around and moved me in my shorts so it was better for her then reached over on my butt and pushed me in tighter while she wiggled it into place, wherever that was. The difference between this and having sex wasn't much but it was her satisfaction she was addressing.

She wiggled a couple of times, very slowly, pushing backwards a little. I knew this wouldn't give her satisfaction so I reached over on her stomach and down to her pants. She took a good breath but didn't get in the way. I reached in to her tuff. Same thing. Down her hood and two fingered over her clit and started. After a bit her leg lifted over my hips and she was open more. I wasn't going to get into her vagina but finally did. One finger for a little while then two.

She undulated and was quiet, soaking it up. I moved my upper part back a little to give her room and she tilted over on her back beside me them we did that at our lower. She lifted her arms way back over her head and I got my lips on her breast and nipple and she was doing much better. She had a hand down in my pants and I was doing much better. She just couldn't be exposed to that much erotic sexual feelings all day and not search for satisfaction wherever she could. I knew that.

I went slowly enough so she wouldn't have a quick orgasm. I was trying to fill a big void in her mind, sexual memories to draw on. She moved her butt closer to me so she could angle my dick up under for effect. I didn't know what I would do if she got my dick out of the bottom of my shorts but she didn't. She did have me into her somewhere and she began to push downward so I pushed up so she stopped and let me do it.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers