Fashion is Our Name Pt. 02

Story Info
Adrian's Love Life Prospers.
13.2k words
4.69
11.4k
4

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - New Digs in Kingham

Adrian arrived from London in ninety minutes or so. He had to use an umbrella walking from the station platform a short distance to the Inn. He smiled with the lingering warmth of the sunny weekend with his lover, Nicole.

The Inn, like many in small towns, was a highway stop for stages before railroads came. Unlike others, the owners had adjusted to changing times, and it served a fine meal and provided a good bed even in the age of the automobile. The innkeeper was a sixth generation of the owning family, who married a local farmer as a girl, but found the inn was in her blood, and presided over the bar with a smile and a hard push out the door for any drunks who made a fuss.

She recognized him immediately as one of the young men from the public school. "Come out of the wet, would you like something hot?"

He sat at the bar, accepting her courtesy and saying a toddy would be very nice. He was the only customer this early in the afternoon. Sipping at his steaming drink, he said, "I'm in my final term and have some new family responsibilities. I would like the freedom of living off, but have to convince the rector that my arrangements are decent and proper. Do you suppose you might provide me room and board for three months?"

She eyed him. Tallish, muscled, handsome. Reddish hair. No rings, no fancy clothes.

"The Inn is fairly busy and I can't afford to let a room go for a low rate. Could you manage twenty pounds a night and ten more for supper?"

He sipped again and thought about it. She added, "There is probably one of the guesthouses that would be less expensive."

They were interrupted by a pretty young woman coming from the back, "Auntie, do you know where those new sheets for the big beds have gone?"

The owner turned to her, "They are still in the cardboard box in the back passage... This young man may stay with us while he finishes school."

He stood and extended his hand, "Hullo, I'm Adrian Compton."

She gave him the slightest curtsy and responded, "How do you do. I'm Inish Miller. I know of you from my brother. He says you are the best back on the team."

She batted her eyes and said to her aunt, "Sign him up. We can try out new recipes on him. If he is not cold in the morning, we have a winner."

The owner, who went by Vicky, said, "You are a saucy flirt, Inish. I'm going to find the scrub bucket for you." They all laughed and he said, "I'll talk to the school tonight when we are all there from break, and if it is ok, I will be back after class tomorrow. Perhaps I will be able to ring you in the morning if it is approved."

As he went out into the rain, the two women looked at each other and Vicky said, "What do you make of that? I suppose it's none of our business, what his family problems are."

Inish smiled and said, "He's handsome enough, and a fine rugby player, my brother says. We will have to feed him well!"

That evening after dinner, Adrian caught the Rector passing by and asked if he could have a moment's conversation at a convenient time. The man obligingly took him along to his office to see what the matter was.

"Sir, my father's business takes him to dangerous places now and then and he has gone missing on a trip. It's been more than a month, and no news. His woman friend is taking it badly and I have been doing my best to comfort her while on break. Since we don't know when things might get better, I'd like to ask that you allow me to take lodgings in the village for my final term. This will give me flexibility in dealing with the situation. I thought about dropping out for now, but so close to graduation, it seems best to try to concentrate on finishing."

"Adrian, you have been a model student and a great athlete for the school. I have no hesitation about allowing this, but is there anything we can do to help?"

"If you'd permit me, sir, could I give that some thought. Nicole, that's my father's friend, is doing better, but shattered by the uncertainty of not knowing. I expect she may come here for a day or a weekend. We are in this together, even though she is not my mom, or married to my father, though they have been living as a couple for years. Her family is in France and she is distant from them. I'll certainly ask if there is help the school could provide."

The Rector told Adrian the necessary permissions would be granted the next day and he was free to move to the village.

On Monday evening, Adrian was sitting in the middle of mess in the upper back bedroom of the Inn. It was small, rustic, and isolated from the other lodgers and the noise of the bar. There was a knock at the door, and Inish entered with a tray. She smiled at the disarray and said, "I thought you might prefer dinner tonight up here, needing to get settled as you are. There's even a brew. Good for the nerves, but perhaps not for the homework?"

He sat back and stared at her pretty face. "Thank you very much. You are a sight for sore eyes. How did you guess so much about me? Please do sit down."

She used an arm to sweep a table clear, making more mess, and set the tray down. "This is my night to serve, and we are in the middle of the evening rush. Would you like me to come back later and lend a hand?"

"Oh, very much. Very, very much. May I give you a thank you kiss?"

She stepped close to him. "You are a bold one, Adrian Compton. Do you think I grant favors the first moment I meet someone?" She rose on her tiptoes and gave him a warm kiss with a tiny bit of her pink tongue at the end.

He sighed and said, "Oh my, I have an instant schoolboy crush. How will I survive?"

Her small hand punched him smartly in the stomach and she scurried away, laughing.

He had finished the delicious meal and was beginning to deal with finding a place for books and his computer when his mobile rang and it was Nicole. They exchanged news of busy days for both of them. She had been to the warehouse with Mark, the real estate man from Cavendish, and made the rounds of the building asking questions about what could be remodeled and when and how. The locks would be done tomorrow, and a man from a security firm was scheduled to drop by as well. Adrian was describing his classes and trying to get organized when there was a soft knock and the door opened. He waved Inish forward, changed his voice, and said, "Yes, I am getting settled. There is the nicest woman here who helps her aunt with running the Inn, and she kindly offered to help arrange this room with me. Yes, she is definitely older than I am and extremely pretty. You had better come up and protect me as soon as possible. You want to talk to her? Are you sure? All right, her name is Inish. You be nice or my assistance will disappear."

The soft voice said, "Hello, this is Inish." There followed several minutes of Inish listening, with frequent exclamations and looks at Adrian. Finally, she said, "Thursday or Friday sure? I'll tell him and I am very much looking forward to meeting you."

She clicked off, and seeing no open chair, sat in his lap. "We must find you a sofa, so every girl doesn't have to just flop in your lap. Although this is a very nice lap." She kissed him lightly.

His arm went around her waist and he said, "You and Nicole seemed to get on. I was worried. She and I have this complicated relationship."

Inish kissed him again and said, "She said she worries about your spending too much time with an old woman and perhaps I might take over your education in certain matters." She kissed him yet again and giggled. "She told me you had your birthday last fall, so that makes me older than you by more than a year. A terrible difference."

He tightened the arm and brushed the thumb of his other hand across the front of her blouse. It encountered one buried nipple and went on to find the other. He growled at her and nuzzled her neck.

"You don't date these silly boys from school, do you?"

"She warned me that you tell wild and exciting stories and can be very captivating."

"Am I poaching? Is there a boyfriend? What is a talented woman like yourself doing waitressing in a remote village?"

"Oh, you are too curious about me by half! Surely Nicole has told you we have to have secrets!"

"If I promise not to molest you, can we move to the bed?"

"She told me that if you were indecent or abusive, to call her at once! I am to put her number in my own phone." She had his hand and was shoving things off the bed, further adding to the mess on the three hundred year old oak floor.

He had her under the quilt and was tickling and kissing. She was fighting back and giggling a great storm. "Stop! Please! I am very ticklish."

He lay back. "How is it that I'm not in here a minute and I have the nicest, most devastating woman already in my bed?"

"Do not get your hopes up. This is not even a first date, and you are still in school. Until you graduate, I make the rules..." She leaned on his chest and stared into his eyes, liking what she saw there. He stuck his tongue at her, and she responded with hers.

" 'Most devastating woman,' what kind of a line is that?"

"Don't put yourself down. I am already developing a theory. You are done with local school, not excited about university, broke up with your boyfriend when he asked you to marry him and help run a garage, want something exciting but scared to take a big jump, like going to London."

She looked down on him from her perch on his chest, eyes wide and serious. "Your Nicole did warn me that you are brilliantly smart. I haven't told you anything more than my name, and you've already got my life in your hand." She put her head down, sighing. His fingers worked on her strong back.

"Nicole needs to be busy. She and I have no idea whether we will ever see Philip again. We have to move on with our lives. I don't want to enter Oxford until she is safely into something she wants to do. When she comes later this week, would you be willing to talk about being her assistant in London? We have some money and can pay you and arrange housing."

She sat up and pulled him to her. "Adrian, you give me such a rush! Look at you, tall, handsome, a scholar and an athlete." She wrapped her hands in his hair and pulled aggressively.

He complained, "I have to be punished so soon? Nicole beats on me constantly. Did she tell you to start off with a beating?"

Inish lay back on the bed, trying to catch her breath and laugh at the same time. There was a knock and Vicky came in the slightly open door, surveying the mess and the two bodies on the bed.

"Well, at least you still have your clothes on..."

"Auntie, that's not nice. He just asked me for a date like a decent man."

"Well, I came to ask if you could take the bar for an hour while I catch up with some chores, but if you are too busy..."

Inish jumped up, "I'm coming right now." She looked back at him, "As for you, do your homework and we will work on the mess again tomorrow after school." She winked at him and was gone.

He closed his eyes and called Nicole. "What did you tell her? She is already giving me kissing lessons and beating on me."

"Adrian! I am so happy that another woman has walked into your life, just like that. She sounds very nice."

"I can't believe it. I told her I wouldn't molest her and she flopped down on the bed with me, leaned on my chest, and traded kisses."

"What if I come Thursday for dinner? We have to meet. The poor girl needs backup to deal with you."

"You never told me you could be vicious at times. She said you instructed her to call immediately if I misbehaved."

"I did. I'm very worried about letting you live unsupervised up there."

"She was reading your mind. Told me that until I graduate, she is making the rules."

A loud cackle came from the phone. A laughing voice said, "Adrian, two women in your life may slow you down enough for the rest of us to keep up."

The call wound down. He said, "I love you," and rang off.

Instead of nervous tension, he slept well and rose early to prepare for classes. Maybe he did need two women in his life. On his way out the door to school, he spied Vicky and whispered quickly, "Inish is a terrific person and I will treat her right. We were just having fun last night but I know it looked bad."

She glanced around, and put an armlock on his neck. "You better, you handsome brute. Her family is a never ending string of problems, and I've been keeping her busy here to get her mind off that. Would you think of taking her to London on a date this weekend? I can find a substitute here at the Inn."

There was still no one about, so he kissed her warmly on the lips. "That's a fine idea. Nicole, whom she will tell you about, is coming Thursday. Maybe Friday, the three of us will go back to London."

She didn't let him go until they had another kiss. "Pest," she said and punched him with a big grin.

It was a sunny spring morning and his strides had bounce to them. At school, the teachers were laying work on heavily to terrorize the classes into actually studying, but he didn't mind. Inish and her pixy smile was in his mind all day.

After practice, he decided to shower at the Inn and ran the whole way, arriving winded and sweaty at the door. He reached for the knob, but the door opened to reveal Vicky coming out with a shopping bag on her arm.

"Oh foo, look at you. This is a respectable public house, not a gym! Get up the stairs to the shower. I just sent Inish up to check on your bedding and towels. You keep your hands off that girl." She leaned in for a kiss, which she got. He smiled at her, "You are being naughty, Vicky. Proprietor of a respectable house indeed."

Chapter 5 - Adrian is Sweet on Inish

His door was open, Inish sitting on the bed, pouting at him. "I saw you kissing my aunt. Do you go around making passes at every woman you find?" She put hands on his shirt and very carefully kissed him without touching the sweat.

He grinned at her, "Come in the shower with me and we can talk. Since you are making the rules, one rule must be that I can only bestow kisses with your permission?"

He stripped off his clothes and stood there, giving her a view of his fine body and impressive cock.

She looked at him, smiling, and lifted her blouse. "If I go in the shower with you, naked one, you will do exactly as I say." The look could not have been more impudent.

Naked herself, she closed and locked the door to his room, and pushed him to the ensuite with an exploring hand on his hard behind.

She let him warm up the tub shower and stepped in front of him, taking the stream. "No hands on my front yet. Soap all that sweat off."

She had hardly gotten wet when his hands enveloped her breasts and his teeth were at her neck. A giant shiver went through both of them. "Tell me," he whispered, "how many men have you been in the shower with? How many admiring males with lust in their hearts?" He was hard and poking at the back of her thighs.

She turned and draped her arms around his neck. "I haven't had sex since my boyfriend in school. You are going to have me, aren't you? Regardless of the rules?"

He applied soap liberally to her body. She obligingly opened her legs to allow his fingers to soap there, making her jump and tingle. Her tongue played with his. "Do you think you will need to shower most afternoons after school?"

His hands underneath her boosted the slippery pussy on top of his erection. "Actually, what would you think of waiting a bit before we get it on? You are very sweet and maybe we shouldn't go all the way to that right now."

He deposited her on the floor and got towels. She was wrapped up and another applied to her hair. He took the package in his arms and dropped her on the bed. He dressed and started picking up the floor. There was a soft knock at the door.

He unlocked and opened it. Vicky gazed at her smiling niece, and assumed the worst. "You are a wanton hussy, Inish. You only met him two days ago!"

His arms were around her from the rear, firmly attached to forty year old breasts. His voice at her ear said, "She supervised my shower. Nothing more for now. Do you need a shower yourself?"

Vicky struggled in his arms. He said to the laughing Inish, "Your aunt is a tough one. Does she like a little wrestle now and then?" In a moment, the three of them were on the bed, kissing and rolling about.

Inish, still naked, got on top of him as he mashed down on the giggling proprietor of the Inn. "Auntie, he is so much fun. We have to be nice to him. Can you believe he soaped me up and did all my private parts and was nice enough to say we didn't need sex this afternoon?"

Vicky heard a voice from below and leapt out of the bed. "Get him to ask you for a date," she said, flying out the door.

Inish said, lying on top, "Pull the quilt up to cover us. We have to talk. I have to work in half an hour. What about going out?"

He lay there quietly rubbing her back and smiling. "You have such a fine body. All curves and muscles. No fat. I already asked you about Nicole and London. Vicky wants me to take you there on a date."

Inish pulled his hair and kissed around on his face. "You are such a devil. Get me all hot and bothered and then say we are going to wait. You think you can turn a woman's body on and off with a switch?" She kissed him tenderly.

He said, "Nicole and I have fun play acting. We should wait until she gets here and have her play chaperone to try to keep us apart. We are hopelessly in love and making it hard. In fact, the very night she arrives, her chaperone effort fails..."

Her tongue traced his lips. "You are getting to me. These stories make me wet. I have to wait until Thursday to be your real lover?"

His fingers were digging harder and deeper. "Would it help if I spanked your pretty bottom?"

She jumped off and glared at him. "Enough! I should have known all this sweet talk was just a runup to abuse!"

His arm reached out suddenly and pulled her into his lap. The swat was loud in the room. She groaned, drawing it out for effect.

He gathered her up into his arms and said, "You've got my heart already, sweet Inish. Will you go on a date with me to London this weekend?"

She drew back her head and stared at him with wide eyes. "You are either very good for me, or very bad. I guess I will have to go on a date to find out." She put her clothes back on and kissed him on the way out the door. "Will you eat in the bar tonight? I have to stay there and work."

All this flirting had got him plenty hard. He used the excess energy to attack the mess and get his homework organized.

At six, he was in the bar looking for an inconspicuous place when Vicky led him to a table with a burly man seated. "Hiram, this is my new lodger, Adrian Compton. He's finishing up at school and living off for his last term. Adrian, this is Hiram Lanscomb, the most successful farmer we have locally. He is destroying the myth that farming doesn't work in England anymore."

The man looked at Adrian and invited him to sit. "Would you have some supper with me?"

"Yes sir, it would be a pleasure."

Vicky brought him a pint and said, "Hiram, he's grown and deserves a decent drink, don't you think?"

"Well, he's grown. I wouldn't know about the deserving." His smile was wide.

Vicky tapped his shoulder. "Be careful, or I'll embarrass you with a big kiss in front of the whole room."

He said to Adrian, "Call me Hiram. I did away with Sir when I got out of the military."

Adrian nodded and asked, "May I ask what kind of farming works around here?

"Grain mostly, and sheep for meat. There is a good market for lamb that has been raised properly."

He asked Adrian, "You're almost done and tired of dorm living?"

Adrian nodded. "Yes, and Ms. Sansome makes me feel welcome."

"She does that. Keeps her premises full of happy patrons. And the saucy Inish is a proper eyeful, isn't she?"