Fashion is Our Name Pt. 04

Story Info
Meeting Anne.
10.4k words
4.76
9.1k
4

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - Meeting Anne

Chapter 9 - A Special Time with Molly

After breakfast in the morning, Molly and I helped Nicole and Inish with their bags to the train station and went off to look at potential shop locations. Molly had on a colorful spring dress that took years off. I held her hand and kissed her cheek. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Oh my, secrets, is it? You're getting my juices going, Adrian."

"You've fallen in with a desperate gang, and are looking years younger. I'm going to start introducing you as my girlfriend!"

She squeezed my hand and gushed, "You are the best man thing that ever happened to me. I don't why, but it doesn't matter that our ages don't match. Would you mind if I fixed a picnic for lunch and showed you a special place?"

Her eyes were promising more than a special place and I accepted instantly. Fortunately, a passing conversation in the village sent us to a generously sized but rundown cottage, just off the main road, that would be ideal for our new shop. The elderly owners were moving to Leicester to be with their children and were delighted to hear that we were willing to purchase the structure rather than ask for a rental. Hugh French, the owner, said that whatever price the Mayor, who was an estate agent, thought was fair would be fine with him. I said I would consult with the Mayor and be back tomorrow with a check.

Molly had her arm around me. "Adrian! Just like that we have a new shop. The Mayor, Nicholas Andrews, is a good friend. We can see if he is in on the way back to the Inn."

"Do you want to leave me there to have a man to man conversation about money?"

She looked at me sharply, and then smiled, punching my arm. "You are growing up. I like that."

Mayor Andrews was just finishing a phone call and happy to discuss the situation with the French's house. "Not much to look at, but sound construction. Was redone after the war. I think the original went back to King George."

"What would you advise about a fair price?"

He looked at me for a minute. "I've heard about you. The rugby and the speech you gave Saturday. I'm going to say something private I ask you not to share. Hugh French was the mail deliveryman here for many years until arthritis took him down. His pension is tiny. If you were into sharp dealing, he would let it go for forty thousand pounds. But you would do him and his wife a service by improving that. They could use some of it to add a room at their son's place in Leicester."

"If I were able to round that up to fifty thousand, do you suppose we could have a contractor working on it in three weeks or so?"

"Well, you would have to ask, but I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed. The wife is not well and needs to be near the doctor in Leicester. By the way, his son is a contractor and knows the house inside and out. There would be smiles all around if you gave the remodeling to him. And please do not let anyone in the village know I said that!"

With thanks and a hearty handshake, I went off to my picnic lunch.

Molly had two bikes, with a sack in each of the baskets, ready to go. We pedaled leisurely down the side lane toward the woods to the north of Kingham. She felt my eyes, and glanced over. I stared back and she blushed.

"Molly McIntyre, you have color in your cheeks and are pretty as a rose."

"Oh, you have a smooth tongue, young Adrian. Are you practicing your lines on me for when you get to university in the fall?"

"You are a fair vision of spring, and have captured me. Next time, I'll bring my book of poems and read from Shelly and Tennyson to you."

She pedaled fiercely and I trailed behind. In a few minutes, we were in the woods, and shortly turned off the path and into a hidden glen with a patch of sun in the middle. We leaned the bikes against a tree and opened the large tablecloth. I sat next to her, breathing down her neck and licking her ear, as she laid out the lunch. Without looking up, she said, "You are a romantic, Adrian. No one has ever promised to read me poetry, or called me a rose." She leaned against my side and pulled my hand around her onto a warm breast. "Will you have me now, or later?"

"I'm very hard, but can be patient. Do you want to pretend to be naughty in public and just spread your dress over us as you sit on me?"

Her lips were soft but demanding. "You have me totally confused. All my juices are running, like I am a lusty schoolgirl again. If we were at the beach, I would run naked into the ocean. But what I would like is for you to tell me a story about the girl you made love to in secret in the hidden place in the forest as she fed you the picnic lunch..."

I began, "Her name was Heidi and his name was Roland. They were almost finished with school and had been classmates for years. He was madly in love with her, but her father was rigid and said no daughter of his was going to marry a Catholic. Heidi was strong and beautiful like her mother, and decided she would have to take charge. One evening, her parents were away, and she got Roland in the back door and into her bed, just like that..."

Molly put another piece of sandwich in my mouth and raised herself up to remove her briefs. They were wet and the aroma was of aroused female. She looked at me and gestured to my trousers. They and the boxers were quickly around my ankles. She lowered herself so that the big cock shot straight up between her thighs. The dress covered things well. She smiled and said, "Go on."

"Poor Roland lay on her bed, still in his clothes, as she took everything off. She was tall and slender, with large breasts and a wild patch of hair covering her sex. She helped him out of his clothes as he lay there still in a state of shock. 'Roland,' she said, fisting his cock, 'this is my first time, but I think we know what to do.' She reclined, hands pulling her legs away, completely exposing her sex to him. He got between the legs and shuffled forward, hesitantly. She implored him, 'Don't make this harder than it should be, get your thing in me!'

Molly's hands were under her dress, stroking my cock and raising herself again. I filled her slippery cunt with a wet smack. The dress went back in place.

"At that moment, Roland just lost his head and let nature do the rest. He lunged forward and the tip of him found her wet hole and slammed hard into place. Heidi screamed loudly, but said, 'Keep going. Don't stop.' Coupled up, they kissed and writhed about on the bed, his cock and her cunt loving what was happening. She couldn't understand why he hadn't come because boys were supposed to have no control at first. But before she could ask, her own body was shuddering into climax and she was crying out again. Roland's cock, having done a fine job, sent blast after blast deep into her."

Molly tilted her head up and kissed me. Her cunt was juicing and squeezing. "I want a fuck like Heidi got. From the front, hard and fast."

I turned over and threw up the dress. The wet sex, temporarily empty, blinked at me. "Hurry," she said, with a desperate note in her voice. I was quickly buried to the hilt in a body that was wildly humping and shaking and crying out. A whole string of climaxes ended in a shriek as I unloaded all I had into her. I turned us over and she buried her head in my chest, still shuddering. After a long minute, she raised her head and kissed me. There were tears in her eyes. She went to say something, but the head collapsed down on me again.

I whispered softly in her ear, "Molly, I could get addicted to your special picnics."

She whispered, "Adrian, Nicole told me about your wonderful stories, but I never knew you could weave one that made me wild."

My fingers ran up and down her back, digging here and there and holding us tight together. "We can stay like this a little longer, can't we?"

"I hope so. I am falling asleep on your warm chest."

And we did lie there, dozing, until the sun moved and the coolness of the shade roused us. Much of the picnic was left, but we weren't hungry and packed it up to take back to the Inn.

I helped her into the briefs, with some tissue stuffed in to catch the mess. She giggled, "This is terrible, my mother would be so upset if she knew her daughter, on a first date, was dripping a man's stuff on her bicycle seat."

That kept us laughing most of the way home. The flowery dress did have a big spot on it, which she showed me with a smile.

Vicky and Mary were working on paperwork in the office. We rushed in, full of news, and they told us to go clean up and they would bring drinks in a little while.

Molly had her arms around me in the shower and said, "They could tell."

"Of course they could, you look like a woman on her honeymoon. All that because I told you a story about young love?"

Her tongue played with mine as the water beat down. We hurried to finish before the hot was gone. Drying off, she whispered, "More stories, more sex." And laughed loudly.

We were decent when the drinks arrived, but the others decided they would risk cold water to grab a quick wash. Molly and I held hands and giggled. "Adrian, this is too wild for words. Every day it seems I get a new and very nice shock."

"What kind of shock is that, as if I didn't know?" Mary was pink and delectable, dusting powder on herself. I gestured to Vicky, who appeared in the doorway, to send Mary into our arms. The giggling was redoubled, as she squirmed under us, and cried to be released. Vicky came after, and said, "Tell them what happened to you today."

We loved the nakedness. but allowed her to slip under the bedcover. "Oh Adrian, I am to be manager of the Inn! Vicky says I do it better than she does."

We all clapped and kissed, and handed her a drink. She sat back against the headboard and allowed the sheet to fall below her amazing breasts, which looked like a young woman's. I was getting hard. Molly's dancing eyes noticed and gave me the sign to entertain Mary in my special way. Vicky, sitting there, naked as ever, nodded too. Drinks were put down and the two women approached Mary, licking the pink nipples and making her gasp. "Oh, that is terrible naughty. Girls on girls, I never."

While she was distracted, I skinned out of my trousers and found my way beneath the sheet and between lovely Mary's legs. Suddenly, my hands were pulling her freshly showered sex to my mouth and she was shrieking. Vicky turned the sheet down, so that I could see Molly's fingers filling Mary's mouth to quiet her down, while chewing aggressively on the stiff, rubbery nipples. In a few moments, Mary's fine cunt was full of my cock, and her eyes were wide.

I whispered in her ear, "Mary dearest, I am just giving you a little reward for your promotion. You certainly do it better than Vicky!"

All of them, including Mary, were laughing and giggling as I rammed home into her twisting, twitching body. Vicky hissed at me, "I better not be the only woman in this room who doesn't enjoy your cock today."

I pulled her to Mary's breast and pushed her face down to lick here and there. The new manager was getting frantic, and a genuine bite from Vicky sent her into orgasm, crying, wailing and pulling me into a long wet kiss.

She lay there for minutes, eyes closed, after Vicky pushed me against the headboard and mounted.

Mary reached for Vicky's hand. "Don't be too hard on him. He is such a joy to us older women."

Vicky smiled from six inches, and stuck out her tongue. Our hands were flying about, landing blows along with insults. "This is how you spend the first day after graduation, bedding defenseless older women? Taking us without asking?"

I got her in an armlock and said, "Admit it, you've never had such fine cock as you get from me!"

I gave an upward heave and had the two of us in missionary, pounding hard. She tried to respond but I silenced her with a kiss, and kept it going until her climax arrived, along with great shaking and shuddering and flailing of arms and legs.

I sat back on my haunches, cock red and dripping, and grinned at them. "I swear, the Kingham girls will be the death of me yet."

Feeling very daring, we got our clothes back on without washing and went to the dining room to serve and eat ourselves. My women were flushed and smiling, and any idiot could tell what they had been doing, especially with me lurking in the kitchen and helping at the bar.

The patronage was very light on a Monday night, and we closed at nine. Vicky said we should call London once we got back to my room with some berries and cream.

Nicole put her phone on speaker, and we did the same at our end. News was shared back and forth, with much excitement. Vicky told London that I had misbehaved several different times, but was forgiven because I had made such a good arrangement for the French's cottage. By the time she finished speaking, I had her across my legs with one hand under her skirt and the other in her bra.

After we rang off with a promise for another call tomorrow, she kissed me hard. The others said, "Adrian, the Owner needs you. We are going to the kitchen to finish cleanup. Come and get us when she is happy again."

They were hardly out the door when a naked Vicky was filled with me and lying on top. I worked my fingers up and down her back. "I have to get you happy again?"

She said nothing but laid a hot kiss on me and squeezed as hard as she could. Even with the afternoon's workout, he was hard and liked the slippery, tight muscular cunt he was in. I hefted her hips and let the body flop down several times, until she was panting and moaning. "I don't suppose you are happy yet?"

I seized her legs behind her knees and drove them back until my tool was aimed straight down. One, two, three, four great thrusts and she was screaming, "Yes, yes, yes."

Then back on top, shaking and mumbling. "Adrian, thank you. I don't know what got into me. I couldn't get enough. A little voice kept saying, 'more, more, more.' "

I kissed her ear, and whispered, "I do love all of you, each in your own way. If you need more of me, you usually know where to find it." We laughed together.

"Adrian, I was never this way when I was younger. I never had this throbbing need that goes all the way through and sends me after you."

I sat us up, with her between my legs and my arms around her chest. Nuzzling her neck, I said, "I read somewhere that orgasms are a girl's best friend."

She jumped out of my arms and turned, hands on hips with legs apart, while I watched that well fucked pussy drip on the floor. She advanced, pushing me down and landing her wet bottom on my stomach. She said hotly in my ear, "Some women mind the mess of sex terribly, but I don't. You men need to share in it, don't you?" She laughed and rubbed back and forth, and finally grabbed my limp prick and dragged us to the shower.

We appeared in the kitchen in our nightclothes to smiles and laughter from Mary and Molly. They got Vicky in a sandwich and nibbled on her. "A little carried away, were we, Vicky?"

I went to the bar and brought back the best bottle of cognac. Four little tumblers, and a toast from me to "wonderful women, terrific fashion, the best Inn in England, and outstanding sex!"

They tried to toast me, but I wouldn't let them. "There has been too much about Adrian lately. He has to start earning his keep, and not just by making his women happy."

In bed, we were all awake and wiggling. The tension of the last several weeks was over. I got my arms around Molly and asked what she wanted first in the way of shop progress.

"Let's you and I work on the French house remodel. We will need to find a local architect to get the permits and keep the preservationists happy that we are not going to wreck an historic structure. After we have those things started, we can go to London and you can lend the women a hand with layout and purchasing of equipment and fixtures. Does that make you feel better about earning your keep?"

Her hand was on top of mine, pressing it to her breast, and I kissed the back of her neck as I went to sleep.

In the night, I turned over and when my eyes opened to the morning sun, Vicky was smiling at me and sticking out her tongue. Mine found hers and we played. She said, "I told Mary yesterday that we should move you so this room can be given to lodgers. The summer business is picking up and we charge a premium for this nice room. You have been getting too good a deal from a soft hearted woman."

From behind me came, "Yes, a soft hearted woman who needs sex every day."

The four of us cuddled together and I said, "We need a permanent apartment here, don't we? What about upstairs at the French house if we do a stair at the back so the inside can be clear?"

Molly said, "And those who don't have family homes here can eat at the Inn."

I whispered, "My great desire is for a small pool with a spa that can be enclosed in the winter."

"Ooh, Adrian, what a fine idea. But those are expensive!"

"Don't tell Nicole, but what if we made it a birthday present for her? That's not until September, which gives us time to build."

Mary wormed her way closer, "If we made it a generous size and built it here, we could add ten pounds a night to the room rate."

I applied kisses all around and said, "It will drive up the bill, but we will build two! One here with the pool. One at French's with just a spa. And the women who work at that shop can have private use in the afternoon after work to soothe their tired bodies."

I was smothered in love. Molly deliberately mashed her boobs in my face. Mary put my hand between her legs and closed on it. Vicky sat and laughed at us.

Over breakfast, I said, "I am going to put on my suit and take a check for fifty thousand pounds to Hugh French and ask if he thinks his son would be willing to do the remodeling to make a nice shop in his house. Then I will visit the Mayor again and ask about how to announce the purchase to the village, and who to see about the permits."

There were curious looks at the new graduate, who was suddenly a man on a mission and acting very grown up. A man who gave them looks that bored into their souls and melted them.

"Adrian, tell the Mayor that your landlady, Vicky, wishes to invite everyone for refreshments at the Inn on Friday after work. I will ask my painter friend Camille to do a watercolour of the French house with a nice sign for Fashion is Our Name on it. We will place it on an easel and add some little descriptions on the side. And we ladies will get busy and wear dresses that are for sale. You can whisper to the men that they can buy the clothes off our bodies!"

There was a terrific hiss and loud clapping. Mary giggled, "Oh, I've never been sold before!"

I went off to see Hugh French with a spring in my step, and the women called London to advise the latest wild plan and tell Inish and Nicole to be back on Thursday night with dresses.

Mr. French was visibly touched by my offer, but said he would take a few minutes to talk it over with his wife. He fixed a pot of coffee and made me comfortable in their lovely back garden. My eyes were glancing about, seeing the possibilities for a spa pool.

They came back in ten minutes with a glow on their faces, saying that they would accept the offer and see their son tomorrow about the remodeling. I stood and handed Hugh an envelope with the check in it, saying that he should have the funds while the legal details were worked out.

By the time I made my way to the Mayor's office, he was out in front, beaming at me. "Adrian Compton, you may be young, but you are making friends here in Kingham with your businesslike and generous ways. Gossip is loose already about your plan."

He insisted I call him Nicholas, and explained how to go about applying for permits and completing the sale of the property.