Fashion is Our Name Pt. 08

Story Info
Tense Meetings in London.
7.1k words
4.74
7.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fashion is Our Name - Part 8 - Tense Meetings in London

After a busy weekend, we were up in the dark, in a hard rain, with clouds to the ground. Anne and Helen dressed the twins in their warm clothes and had retrieved small size raincoats. The first wave for London, including me, was departing on the 8:40 train and had no time to lose. The others would follow in the Range Rover later in the day if the weather let up.

From the train, I rang Tom Carruthers, who was in early and eager to talk to me. "When can we get together?"

"Our housing is confused right now because the second floor of the building is in the middle of renovation. Would a late lunch, or possibly tea time work?"

"What about cocktails at five at the Connaught? My treat. Will you bring Nicole?"

"Yes, and if it is alright, the Duchess? The three of us have gotten on the same page."

"Well now, you have been busy. That is fine. If we need to get into details, I'll hold a room at my club in reserve."

"Thanks, Tom. We will see you at five."

Anne smiled and kissed me lightly, to curious looks from across the aisle. "I'll pick you up. The hotel?"

"Yes, we're going to the building now, but will need to change for a fancy place like the Connaught."

I gestured to Anne to change places with Helen. In a low voice, I said, "Any other time, you would go with us. But he is a tough ex-SAS male chauvinist and would be upset by three women dropping on him."

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Adrian! Imagine, protecting poor me from the SAS! I can't thank you enough." Her smirk as she gathered the twins back in her arms was devastating.

Nicole was on the other side of me and whispered, to even more curious looks from the proper ladies, "You are very bad, you have completely liberated the shy student." I got a sharp elbow to go with that.

I took her hand and massaged the fingers. "I'll bet you need to shop for a cocktail dress, don't you?"

"To meet with the richest lawyer in London at the Connaught? Give me your phone so I can call and leave a message for Adele."

It was still raining hard when we arrived, and I helped fold Anne and Helen and the twins into a cab before turning to find Nicole waiting with a second.

More than a trifle damp, we straggled up the stairs at 50 Broad Street to find the tradesmen in full swing. Our contractor had dropped by for a Monday morning coordination meeting and showed us around. The new partitions were up, and electrical conduit was mostly done. Large cardboard boxes with light fixtures were staged here and there. The inspections required before the wall covering could commence were scheduled for two days hence. He inquired whether the space by the windows where the sewing machines were to go was still top priority.

"Yes, indeed. Molly is anxious to begin sorting out the space and helping her women learn the new equipment. Nicole and I and our apartment can wait."

I told him Clarissa's design for the new building entrance had been a big hit, and drawings would be done within three days. He replied, "You've got a fine architect there, Adrian. I've never worked with better." He hesitated and added, "And a fine woman, too."

"That she is," I responded calmly.

I walked to our space in the rear and asked Nicole, "Do we know whether Clarissa and Milton hit it off?"

She nudged me with her hip and said, "There might have been something if you hadn't been around."

We were out of sight of the workers and she pushed me against the wall for a soft kiss. "Since I flipped your switch in the Rye house, you are oozing sex appeal. Whether you know it or not, every time you try to be nice and helpful to a new female acquaintance, what she feels is a hot flash of studly male. You make us go weak in the knees."

She went back to kissing me and I kneaded her back, working slowly down to her delicious tight globes. I whispered in her ear, "A few weeks ago, I was wondering if you would marry me. Now that seems to be all messed up."

She nibbled and said, "No it isn't. The arrangements are just a bit more complicated!"

She stood back, flushed and beautiful. "We all love you, foolish man, and are just as confused as you are."

I was thinking that the sex appeal business was not all one way when her phone chimed. It was Adele.

"Just a second, let me ask Adrian." She looked at me and said, "Adele says she has the perfect dress but it may need a tuck or two. She would like me over there at eleven. Is that all right?"

I gestured for the phone and said, "Stealing my best worker for a fitting for a dumb cocktail occasion?"

In her most preemptory voice, Adele came back, "Master Compton, please present yourself at my shop promptly at twelve to escort us to lunch. I will make the arrangements. We need to talk."

"I knew my wallet was going to be filched. We do need to talk. Will you take us to your version of cheap eats? I have to conserve cash for all these clothes I am buying. Did you hear there is going to be a fourth model?"

I spent the rest of the morning studying the renovation plans, thinking about how to convert space, especially on the first floor, for some of the great ideas the women had floated. One thing stood out. If we were going to have commercial workout and studio facilities, the physical security of the new entrance, and other existing entrances, required a lot of attention. We would need an upscale elevator near the new entrance. Looked like more than an amateur should be mucking with. I would bring it up with Tom.

I had another thought and rang Anne. There was a lot of noise in the background. "Hush boys, it's Adrian. You can talk to him if you are good." To me, she said, "It's nice to hear your voice. What is on your mind?"

"You." I let that echo for a moment. "Your flashing eyes. Your wonderful tight behind running down the path. Your marvelous chest crushed against mine..."

"Adrian! Stop that. I'm going to murder you..."

A lot of noise in the background. "No, I'm not really going to murder him. He just said something very nice about your mom."

"All right. Talk. And not about me."

"A couple of things. First, we are going to do a Duchess number on Tom this afternoon. I want you dressed to the nines. Or however someone of your elevated station dresses for cocktails with expensive lawyers. Nicole is over at Adele's getting fitted for a new frock."

"I am going to learn what you are up to before we get there?"

"Yes, of course. Perhaps Nicole and I should come to you and get dressed there. We also have some things about FION's business plan to discuss."

"So we turn down Tom's offer of dinner and come back here?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble?"

"I have a non-negotiable demand."

"Yes."

"If I feed you, and do business after hours, you have to sleep over."

"And play with the twins. Put them on."

Two voices yelling at once, "Adrian! Please come over. We miss you."

Her voice was back on the line, "Well?"

"I miss them too. Tell the little devils I will be there after they have their dinner."

The next call discovered that the Kingham women had put off their drive down for a day because of chores and bad weather. They had taken Clarissa to the train earlier.

Chapter 21 - A Torrid Lunch with Adele

I was prompt and found Adele and Nicole walking out the door as I paid off the cab.

"We are walking. It is a short way." They fell in beside me and each took an arm. The storm was clearing and the sun fell warmly on us.

I was feeling good and reached for Adele's hand, running my thumb gently across her palm.

"Nicole, he is flirting with me already." She turned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Nicole has filled me in on your weekend exploits. Do you know your architect called a little bit ago, asking for an appointment to update her wardrobe?"

I mumbled an excuse for unseemly behavior, but she interrupted, "Unseemly! You complete rogue! The poor woman started telling me about her very nice weekend in Kingham and then suddenly realized I was an advisor, and a client, to FION, and said 'Oh no!' to herself. I had to tell her twice that my lips are completely sealed about matters of the heart."

Nicole had my hand too, and said, "Adele, are you beginning to understand why we get him down and beat on him?"

I brought her hand to my lips, right on the city street, and gave her a bold look.

"Nicole," I said, "perhaps the owner of our leading store should visit Kingham?"

Fortunately for Adele, we were just turning into a small restaurant with a dozen tables. We were seated immediately and offered a drink. Everyone passed on alcohol. Now she had my fingers, caressing the tips with her tongue.

"I don't often get propositioned on the city street. Are your intentions honorable?"

"Nicole told me this morning that women have trouble decoding my intentions."

The two women looked at each other, smiling.

"I have never felt so unhinged in my life. Of course, I would accept an invitation to Kingham. It may take a bit of arranging."

I tried to shift the conversation to business, but she broke in, "Adrian, I have to tell you, the buzz about FION is unbelievable. Even for London, which loves clothes of the moment, you are doing very well. Can you deliver orders?"

"We talked about it over the weekend. Anne can fill you in. Our current production, including custom orders, is about sixty dresses a month. The new facility on the south bank will begin production in two months, but Molly is not accepting any commitments in London earlier than four months from now. Slipshod work in our market would be a disaster."

"So, you have taken me to lunch to beg for help in building and stalling demand simultaneously." She laughed merrily.

I was seized by an attack of lust, imagining myself in the generous bed at the Inn, with this hot woman naked in my arms.

It took Nicole saying, "Is this a business lunch, or...?" to break up our staring contest.

"I'm sorry, I promise to behave."

"You are not forgiven. Not at all. I will work with Anne and the models to build your incredible franchise with my customers. I consider myself invited to your lair in Kingham. Now, pay the bill and take me back to the store. I can't imagine how I will get through the rest of the day."

In the cab over to Anne's, Nicole sat in my lap and told me what an evil man I was, trying to seduce the clients in broad daylight.

"Do you think she will help?"

She had my ears, pulling hard. "Of course. The two of you were so hot in there, I thought I was going to see flames."

"And after flirting with her like that, I have to deliver on the promise in my eyes?"

"If you don't, we will never sell another dress in her shop."

"What will Anne say?"

"Not much. I have a tiny suspicion Adele has warmed Anne's bed."

"You seem very relaxed about girl sex."

"I am. And so are you."

"I don't have sisters, so it never entered my mind until recently."

"All of your women enjoy each other."

"I've noticed. Should I feel inferior? Not satisfying my lovers?"

As we pulled up, she slapped my face lightly, "That's it, of course. Inadequate loving."

She was laughing gaily as we entered Anne's house, shouting out, "Hello, we're here!"

We were rushed by two large and two small bodies and ended up on the deep carpet immediately.

"Adrian! You are here! Can you play with us?"

With the twins on my chest, the others slyly tortured me.

Helen asked, "Where have you been? You seem very pleased about something."

"You'll never believe it. Adrian took Adele and me to lunch and begged her to help with managing our orders until London is in production. He flirted outrageously and invited her to Kingham!"

The twins were deposited on the floor so that Anne and Helen could sit on me with dark eyes.

"You didn't! The poor shopkeeper. We are going to have to lock you up."

They took turns kissing me.

"Let Nanny and me play with the boys. We will talk later."

The twins were getting bigger and stronger by the day. Helen had her lounging outfit on and attacked me as well. My hands ran up and down the soft wool, taking liberties. As we wrestled with the boys, she whispered, "Bad."

"Something's got into me today." I reached under her sweater for a tickle.

She muttered, "I think something's in you everyday. What is a poor girl to do..."

"Adrian, why are you torturing Nanny?"

I sat up and bundled them all to me. "Your Nanny, Helen, is doing such a fine job. I'm just thanking her."

Anne was in the doorway, watching our fun. "Ok, boys, more play later. Nap time."

Helen stretched herself on me as they left. "You are such a beast. I have to leave for class. Cook is covering with the twins until dinner."

I palmed her behind, "You do have to get that degree if you are going to be a Vice President - Finance."

She buried her head in my neck. "Adrian, you make me just shake and quiver. One minute you are chasing me around naked, and the next you are sending me out the door to class."

I pulled us to our feet and wrapped my arms around the tough body. My teeth grazed the back of her neck. "You are special. You are going places..."

She twisted, trying to get a hand on me, "I heard Anne this morning. I am going to murder you too."

Anne and Nicole came in, laughing, "Oh dear, it will be an Agatha Christie story. Which lover did him in?"

We clustered in the kitchen while Anne made tea and Helen found her books. I got a quick kiss and she was off.

"That one is stuck on you."

"I know. I am stuck on her, if you didn't notice. I'm stuck on all of you." I kissed each of them gently.

"You said I would know about the Duchess business before we met Tom."

"Yes. Well, Tom is a chauvinist and doesn't realize your value to MI5. I want to elevate the trip to Prague. Get some higher ups interested. Maybe the people in Six. I think there is more to the story of Philip's disappearance than we know."

Nicole said, "He is right. You can be the mysterious Duchess this afternoon. Dropping casual hints and suggesting intrigue."

I was behind them, fingers rubbing and caressing. Anne reached up to run through my hair. "And you? The handsome Don from Oxford, full of recent travels to undisclosed destinations, escorting pretty women with whom he may have a romantic relationship?"

"Yes. The young scholar who specializes in exotic tales to enchant his older women friends."

They giggled and Anne asked, "Are you really going to bed Adele?"

"She egged me on at lunch. Got me staring into those dark eyes. The Kingham invitation just popped out."

They had my body between them, pulling and kissing. I asked, "Is there a man in her life? I don't want to get in trouble."

"It's a little late for that, after you have already invited her for a weekend of delights."

I hung my head and they swatted at it. "I am just a young guy who needs instruction..."

"Yes, you do. I shouldn't tell you this, but she is divorced and has been known to spend private time in the company of other women."

"You mean, in Kingham, she will be loved by everyone?"

Nicole purred, "Clarissa seemed to thrive on it, didn't she?"

It was almost time to dress for the meeting with Tom. I got a grip on their hair and played caveman, dragging us to Anne's bed.

"No messing around right now!"

I closed my eyes and smiled. "Why is it, the two of you take such good care of me?"

There were clothing noises and two warm, naked bodies fell on me, removing my clothes.

"I will tell you a secret, which you are not to repeat. Promise?"

One of them was making me very hard, with stroking fingers. I kept my eyes closed. "I promise."

The bodies were fully naked, one on each side, nestled in my arms, their knees fighting to jam higher in my crotch.

"When we were your age, recently legal, the guys were just oafs, and drunk most of the time."

"They needed drink to give them courage, and make you compliant."

The fingers tightened dangerously. "We've talked among ourselves about your seduction technique. That's the problem. After you've had us, and given us glorious climaxes, we can't remember how you got us naked and your big cock in us."

"Ask this one. She was my first teacher."

"That's no good. We did ask. She says she decided you needed an introduction to a woman's body, and the next thing she knew, she was yelling and coming."

The conversation and the body contact had them rubbing themselves on my thigh. I gripped a muscled globe in each hand and pressed down. They squirmed and moaned.

"God, he is making me hot."

"Yes, do we take him now or later?"

"Run to the shower before this gets worse."

Their game didn't work. I waited until they were nicely soaped up and stepped in behind them. "Yes, show me one of those hot girl to girl kisses."

These two didn't need encouragement. Their bodies liked each other. The clinch was tight and the kiss was hot. Anne wasn't paying attention until I was halfway seated in her. I finished the job by pushing them both against the tile. My standup thrusts were lifting Anne to her tiptoes and pressing her sex against Nicole.

"Nicole! I'm coming! Damn him!"

So was the Parisian. Anne got it from both sides, wailing and waving her arms. My cock, which had been in her just a day ago in Kingham, loved the action and before I could say anything, sprayed her insides generously.

All three of us slumped to the floor and let the water beat on us.

"You expect me to recover and act normally after that?"

"You are pink as anything. After Nicole fixes your makeup, Tom is going to sit there wondering endlessly about what the elusive Duchess did after lunch."

Chapter 22 - Cocktails with Tom

Our arrival at the Connaught was in excellent style. The limo had a clear shot at the curb and drew up with a flourish. Anne alighted, adjusting her wonderful wide brimmed hat in the late afternoon sun and looking every inch a Duchess in a mauve dress with white contrasting pleats, whose hem ended precisely at her knee. The scalloped bodice revealed a generous but not unseemly amount of decolletage. Nicole and I followed her in, discreetly a step behind. Tom was in the lobby, waiting, and came forward to take her hand with a slight bow. They smiled at each other and he offered a French kiss on each cheek. We shook hands with him and went toward the lounge.

Anne received the finest settee in the room, and glanced around for possible friends. Finding none, she carefully sat in a cushioned chair and said, "Tom, it has been an age since we have seen each other. Possibly at Ascot when the Duke was still with us?"

"Lady Anne, it has been too long. You are bearing up after your husband's unfortunate encounter with a tree?"

After drinks were served, he looked at me and asked, "Adrian, what are you up to, bringing me to society London with your two ravishing ladies?"

"Tom, first of all, we wanted to thank you for your help with Fashion is Our Name. These two, and several others, have been doing incredible work to get our new London production facility up and running. Second, we would like to talk a bit about Philip's disappearance. As you and I discussed, Anne has an accidental involvement through her aunt, and there is the question of what to do next."

Nicole smiled at him and said, "Tom, you know better than we do that Philip was a private and curious man. I miss him, but wonder, now that some time has elapsed with no contact, whether he really intends to have a new life in Slovenia. He certainly provided well for Adrian and myself, and if he wishes to sever his ties, we can live with that."

Anne added, "Several of us are visiting the Continent next month to display FION's clothes in selected shops. I suggested to Adrian and Nicole that this would be an opportunity to talk to my aunt and followup on what little else we know."

12