Fashion is Our Name Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sing emerged in black tights and a leotard. "Bare feet for you and me, Adrian. Makes us faster on our feet. Please hurry and get down to your shorts, the ladies are waiting."

I desperately needed some whisky courage but knew that wasn't going to happen. When we got to the mats, Sing did a quick forward somersault and several leaping kicks. She walked over to my four women and said, "Sit by the edge of the mats so you can see the moves close up. But please remove your nice dresses. This is a very private place and we are all friends."

What followed was thirty minutes of instruction, using me as the male assailant, on how a woman could defend herself when attacked. In every case, I ended up on my ass on the mat. Finally, I said, "You must give me at least one chance at an unrehearsed attack."

I positioned Sing at one corner and asked her to walk toward the opposite corner. Then came at her from the side, with a leg between hers to bring her down. But she leaped over mine and used an elbow headed for my solar plexus. I dodged that, and brought us to the floor together, with my legs scissoring hers, and my arms immobilizing her torso.

She relaxed in my arms and said to the audience, "You see, he is improving. In a real situation, one of my legs would have gone hard between his, and the pain in his genitals would have stopped the attack."

There were laughs from the audience, and a moan from me, which she answered with a sudden and unexpected kiss. She sat on my chest, saying to the women, "I have been attracted to him from the beginning. Strong, smart, willing to learn. When my friend Tom told me he has several female admirers, I decided I needed to know more about Adrian and his friends."

Anne led the others over to join the pile. "Sing, he has captured all of us, and it seems there is chemistry with you as well? Those kisses are not in the teacher-student playbook."

Sing made herself comfortable on my belly. "This would never be permitted at home. Lying on his nearly naked body, his fingers exploring forbidden places? Never!"

Nicole, speaking softly in French, said, "But this is not Shanghai, and your culture is there, not here. Come with me."

We were led to the blow up mattresses, pushed down together, and a light cover thrown over us. "We will call when dinner is ready."

She melted into my arms with a long kiss. I loved the way she put her accent on my name. "Adrian, I am very bad, being romantic with you."

"I am just an improper student, taking advantage of his teacher with kisses and wandering hands."

I went on, "There is a problem with the wandering hands. All they can find is the tightest, toughest body they have ever felt. How will he survive?"

I sat up and pulled her into my lap, where we were found, moments later, by Anne, Nicole and Vicky, each of them in the finest lacy Parisian underwear.

Sing bounced her head on my chest and asked, "They are going to practice karate in those?"

I said, "Nicole has insisted on improvements in underwear. I think some trading is in order. They will acquire lingerie for you, and you will tell them what to buy to workout with you."

While speaking, I was working the leotard off, to reveal a very plain bra and panties.

"Adrian, this is not appropriate!"

"Sing," I said, "you asked for an introduction to the FION ladies and you are getting it."

She was now entirely naked and embarrassed to be in my arms and under attack by my tongue.

Nicole sat close and said, "He has sex with us in front of others."

"No," she wailed, "we can't." The squirming redoubled, but my grip was tight. Shortly, four naked women were bouncing on the air mattresses. Three of them were laughing and giggling. One of them was saying, "No," but with diminishing force as she noticed the large hard cock advancing toward the juncture of her legs, which were being held high by so-called friends.

I moved closer and pushed the mushroom head gently between her moist lips.

We exchanged looks. Whatever game she was playing, this had not been in it. My respect for an extraordinary teacher was being overtaken by lust for her magnificent body and the obvious feelings she had for me.

Her eyes widened and she whispered, "Yes, Adrian, yes."

She wanted me, but it was slow going. Sing did not have many lovers, or at least not many with a big Anglo-Saxon cock like mine.

After a minute, I was half buried, and she was shaking. "Oh Adrian! I'm coming!"

I kissed her carefully and said she was incredibly sexy and I had never had a Chinese lover before. She flexed and buried me completely, shaking and making tiny moans. It was a sweet moment with a special woman.

She flipped us over and bounced on me, cursing and laughing at the same time. "Adrian, it is time, lover! Now!"

I came, with great energy, making a terrific mess, and leaving my latest conquest twitching in my arms as I walked us to the shower, with clapping and cheers in the background.

We clung to each other under the falling water. "That was terrible! What will the others think?"

"They will think you are tough as nails, but tender and loving when you wish."

As I toweled her carefully, she said, "I am beginning to see why you have a wonderful group of women friends. Tell me, how do you have sex with all of them without trouble?"

Nicole appeared with a pale yellow French bra and briefs. "See if these fit."

I said, "Nicole, please stay and explain why I have lovers who are not territorial."

Ten minutes later, we were serving dinner when the two of them appeared, smiling with that mysterious feminine look that usually spells trouble for the male.

Instead of trouble, I got a hug and a gentle kiss as we sat down.

Anne poured some of the wine cache I had acquired for the apartment, and toasted our newest friend. "To Sing, who has been especially kind to our Adrian, and will be exceptionally cruel to his women as she teaches us to defend ourselves."

Dinner conversation was about the itinerary of the forthcoming trip, and where the hazards might lie. It wasn't mentioned, but I had a feeling she was familiar with the Philip story, and so not surprised when she said, "I am very impressed by your work and also worried about the trip. If you would like, perhaps I could arrange to accompany you as a junior seamstress."

A collective, "Oh my, that would be wonderful," was voiced by the audience. I gave her a warm smile while thinking that many agendas were being pursued in advance of our trip.

Sing was very restrained in her after dinner session with the women, concentrating on balance, arm and leg movements, vulnerable body spots, and so on. With everyone down on the mats, catching their breath, she requisitioned me from the sidelines, and arranged us flat, with her on top.

"I think I will rearrange my schedule so that Adrian and I have our workouts here, and I can extend the time to provide the training you need. Is that agreeable?"

There were smiles and giggles as the FION women realized she had not mentioned a workout on the air mattresses. Vicky quickly suggested, "And you will stay for whatever meal is appropriate, of course?"

"That would be very kind of you. When I come the next time, we will discuss the schedule for the trip."

A few minutes later, I escorted her to the cab I had called. "Do you by chance, know Jeremy Andrews of Inland Security?"

She looked at me with surprise. "I do, actually. How do you know him?"

"He and his firm are consultants to FION on the security plans for this building. They are doing an excellent job."

As we approached the entrance, I said, "Stay here a moment, I need to ask your advice about something. I will explain to the cabbie."

I led her into the darkness of the first floor away from the new entrance area and the elevator shaft, which was taking shape.

Gesturing to the dimness, I said, "This whole area is to be programmed for the women's salon, the exercise center, and a small sales operation. Would you consider being a consultant to us on the design? Do you think the overall program should include options for something like the sessions you have with executives? Perhaps less intense?"

She hesitated, and then embraced me. "Adrian, you certainly have a way with women. After we have succumbed to your manly charms, you find a way to challenge our skills. I would love to work on this, but I am scheduled to be back in Shanghai at the beginning of October. My family will be suspicious of any bending of my calendar. They already do not approve of London, but accept the risk because of the high fees it brings. Do you understand the trouble you are causing Miss Sing from Shanghai?"

The kiss was hot and tender. With a wave, she ran for her cab.

In the apartment, I encountered three women in the platform bed in their nighties, giving me hostile looks.

"I know, I know, it looks bad."

"Bad?! You are truly a young corruptor of women. Get in here, minus those clothes."

I disappeared and returned with glasses and the cognac bottle. "I am overwhelmed by your charms, as usual, but we need to get serious."

I tucked myself in and accepted a healthy snifter from Nicole. "If she is an agent, or a double agent, she is very good at it."

Anne pulled on my hair, "With all your questions and reservations, you seemed to be enjoying her body an awful lot." Two other voices said, "Yes, enjoying an awful lot."

"Look, she hit on me. At the studio and again here. She knows from somewhere that multiple women are having enthusiastic sex with me. So if the horny young rugby player doesn't want to play, she knows immediately that something is wrong."

I leaned back and sipped my cognac, trying to think through a plausible scenario for Miss

Sing.

Nicole climbed into my lap. "You are right, Adrian. It's just that you were there in front of us, being so enthusiastic, as you say. Can't your other lovers have the tiniest little bit of jealousy?"

I sighed. "Yes. Please beat me and make me apologize for my beastly manners. After that, can we talk about what we think might be going on?"

Anne pulled my hair again, and tapped me on the shoulder. Vicky did the same on the other side. Nicole reached inside my boxers and pinched what was in there. Then I received three loving tender kisses.

I tightened my arms and kissed and licked all three.

Anne spoke, "What if Tom is actually an MI5 minder and running this show, with help from others like Sing and Jeremy?"

Vicky asked, "I am just a country girl, but what is the point?"

Nicole had lost her underwear and was rubbing on me, producing a larger and larger problem.

"It must be that Philip was involved in something bigger. Something important enough to drop a disappearing act on you and me."

I said, "That's a nasty piece of business. Especially making Tom complicit in it, and having to put on an act with the two of us, and now Anne as well. Given Tom's position in London society, someone very close to 10 Downing must be involved."

Anne collected the glasses to the night table and turned out the light. Four bodies snuggled close. "Adrian, we are not going to solve this tonight. Let's sleep on it."

Chapter 26 - Unraveling the Puzzle

In the morning, my ears told me there was activity in the kitchen, but the Duchess was on top and wiggling in a manner which would lead to only one thing.

The voice was very soft, "Someone has to play their hand, sooner or later. Unless everything around here and at Kingham is already tapped, don't we have the advantage? The professionals at MI5 must be out of their minds dealing with amateurs, and especially women!"

She nibbled on my ear and clenched the muscles in her behind as I dug into them.

"You mean something not scripted, not socially correct, and showing how unpredictable we are?"

"Yes."

Pulling her into my arms, I made for the kitchen and quickly pressed the torso to the table as I entered from her rear with my impatient cock.

"Adrian! Do you have to do that right here?" Vicky and Nicole were frowning.

I applied a hard swat to Anne's delectable globe. "Tell them what is happening!"

"Oh god, he is so awful. He is demonstrating that FION has the upper hand because we are unscripted, unpredictable, and not socially correct!"

Something about unpredictable snapped in place in my mind, and I redoubled the thrusting into Anne, who was moaning and just then wailed and came hard. "Adrian!"

Before she could recover, I had Nicole sitting on the counter, legs spread and a great slimy cock burying itself in her. "My dear Countess, did you think I could be diverted from your glorious body by stories at supper?"

She tried to swat my head but fell back, flexing into me and coming noisily in French. "Mon Dieu, Adrian!"

Vicky, liking the unpredictable game, pulled me to a chair and settled quickly, wet as could be, taking the full length as I gathered her into my arms with a long wet kiss.

She was hot and coming immediately. "Adrian, I do love your unpredictability! More!"

I was still buried in her as the shower rained down, the clenching pulses of her cunt dying out. The others entered the extra large space and beat on us, laughingly exclaiming about Adrian's new sex technique.

Clean and dressed, we sat around the kitchen table with dark roast coffee and very fresh croissant with divine imported preserves. Nicole admitted she had found a bakery that would deliver to your door first thing in the morning. I munched and did not want to know the cost.

Anne stood behind me. "If the models were here, they would be all over you with beatings. By the way, what is our story for the others? I don't like lying."

"What about if you distract them with tales about Sing? You can fog up the situation without telling actual lies, and invite every one of them to a training session. Just for general purposes and because they might be out at night in London from time to time."

I added, with a smile, "The four of us will be in charge of FION counter-intelligence!"

Which lead to another thought. Something I was supposed to have dealt with before now. "I hope you realize that, along with Molly, you are the new FION Vice-Presidents? I am delegating everything so that I may live a life of decadent splendour."

I was surrounded by angry bees. "The effrontery of him." "Not even out of short pants, and putting on airs." "We need to put a stop to this."

Anne said, "We will go to my house and take care of the boys. Helen has classes today. He needs to clear his head."

A long walk with the high energy twins allowed me to think about the Jeremy Andrews angle. Inland Security might be the ideal vehicle for conducting government surveillance when deniability was necessary. And Sing knew Jeremy, who had worked for Tom in SAS.

"Adrian, why are you so quiet today?"

"I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't be thinking about work when we are on a walk. Your mother tells me you will be going to pre-school this fall. Does that sound ok?"

"We went for a visit. It was nice. But we can already read. At least some things. And the games at home are better than the games they had. Do you think we will be happy, or will we be bored?"

You devils, I thought. I must talk to Anne about finding challenges for them, not tasks they already know how to do. And what about the vocabulary? How many not yet three year olds knew the meaning of 'bored'?

"Boys, we will plan some things in addition to school. Your mom and Helen and I will work on them. We will have a list, so you can choose. What do you think?"

They laughed and pounded on my legs. "Adrian, you are fun! When are we going to the Inn again? That is better than pre-school!"

The kids got their lunch first, and wound down with a story from me while grownup sandwiches were made. There was no resistance to nap time.

On the parlor rug, I hugged Helen and said, "Nanny, I need a nap."

"I'll bet you do, after all those antics last night! Disgraceful!"

We wrestled while the others sat on the sofa and smiled. "He does seem to realize he has to keep his women happy."

Anne used her VP voice to announce, "Adrian and Helen, pay attention. We have talked and agreed there does have to be more organization. More delegation. But no lollygagging!"

She went on, "But Adrian, there has to be a real organization. Legal papers. An office. Someone that answers the phone, directs traffic, does the files."

Helen whispered, "Another someone who keeps orders and inventory and shipments and invoices straight. Who helps me with accounting and financial statements."

Vicky said, "Nicole and I should share the Administration job. She can be responsible for Broad Street and I will be responsible for Kingham. We will make a plan for what administrative work gets done where."

Anne stood and said, "Come." We followed her to the bedroom, where she slipped out of her dress and lounged on the bed. "I think we need to have Adrian work on us while we talk. Nice work, not sex."

Vicky winked at me as she took off her own dress. For ten minutes, there was generous body contact and then we went back to the conversation. My hands were still keeping busy finding places to rub and massage.

"I have a small confession to make. Last night, on her way out of the building, I asked Sing to help design the women's center. I'm thinking that if we get her interested, she might agree to manage it, which would be a great feather in our cap."

There was a sudden silence, followed by an oath from Vicky, "I'll be damned, not again!"

I had to submit to a new round of prodding and kissing while they thought that over.

Helen asked, "She is very talented, you think?"

Nicole answered, "Yes. Very. And knows half the important executives in town."

Anne rolled over, taking a mouthful of my shoulder in her teeth and shaking it.

After she released, "He has this incredible capacity to see risks we should take. By the time we hear about it, he has already been through the risks and the rewards."

I pulled Helen and myself to the head of the bed and bent her over to work on the back muscles.

Kneading hard, I said, "Since you are coming on the trip, you need to know that in addition to other mysteries, Miss Sing has offered to accompany us to augment our protective services. Even though her family thinks she spends too much time in London."

Nicole added, "She speaks fluent, unaccented Parisian French."

I unclipped Helen's bra and grasped her tightly, kissing and licking the back of her neck.

"Adrian! You are totally destroying me! I can't possibly have a single coherent thought."

I pushed her down, put the throw over her and said, "Close your eyes and tell us what you think."

After a long drawn out groan of protest, Helen said, "She is talented and ambitious, or would not have the reputation she has among a tough group of clients. An important question is how much more ambitious is she than being a world class instructor?"

"Go on."

"She is not hung up about sex, at least it doesn't appear so from the response she had to your awful cock!"

"She is a very fine fuck, if you will excuse my language." Voices said, "No, we certainly won't."

"There is a long tradition, especially in Asia, of high born women using their body to accomplish a devious scheme, frequently not of their own invention."

"So, I am to be seduced into her plot? Into her service?"

Anne cuffed me lightly. "I doubt that. She talked about how smart you are, and asked Nicole how you managed to keep us happy with one another."

"The sex is incidental?"

"No, I think we surprised her with the cuddling on the bed, and moves you made. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided on the spur of the moment to see what you could do."

I chuckled, "Oh dear, that was really an audition for Adrian?"