Fashion is Our Name Pt. 13

Story Info
The Road to Prague.
8.5k words
4.81
8.6k
3
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fashion is Our Name - Part 13 - Trouble at the Foreign Office

Chapter 32 - To Kingham by Lorry

As I settled into the passenger seat of Ben's lorry, I was glad I had not exposed my mild hysteria over Sally to Jeremy, who would have been perturbed. Agents are not supposed to lose their cool.

With traffic, it was nearly two hours to Kingham. I used the time to rehearse with Ben all of the features built into the lorry. The glass in the front was reinforced. It would withstand ordinary bullets but not a high powered sniper projectile. The engine had special protection, and the tires would run flat for a number of miles if necessary. Cleverly hidden compartments in the side panels were ready for semi-automatic weapons and ammunition.

In other words, I was riding in an 80% solution to the danger of a hostile attack. The idea being to hold off whomever was after us long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

I asked, "Ben, I don't suppose we want the women fully involved in the vehicle, do we? Too much resulting anxiety that we can't do anything about."

"That's right, Adrian. Sharon and Sing have been on missions like this before, and they can be counted on to reassure the others, even with little white lies."

As we neared Kingham, I called Vicky. "There are two large, handsome vehicles approaching your establishment. Where should we park? Do you want a scene on High Street?"

"I think not. Too much fuss going back and forth with the clothes. But drive slowly past the Inn and go to the end of the block. Take the lane behind us to the door of the storage shed. We need to see if they can be sheltered there for the evening. I expect your friends don't want them in the open."

"You are right, as usual. We will see you directly." I told Ben of the plan and called Jeremy to pass along the information.

As we trundled slowly past the Inn, our colorful signage showing, there was a loud round of clapping from the Kingham FION ladies out in front, and surprised bystanders. Ben looked at me and we both smiled.

He said, "Don't know that I've been applauded before."

"They are a fine and talented group. Wait until you see what they feed us tonight."

An hour later, after a round of introductions, we all were busy tagging and zipping beautiful clothes in plastic garment bags and conveying them to one or the other lorry. Molly was constructing a master inventory by rack by vehicle and issuing precise instructions in a no nonsense voice. She and Vicky and Inish took every opportunity to mutter a nasty put down as they passed me.

Mary had set out sandwiches and drinks for a late lunch for the lorry men, and had several young women setting tables for dinner. The four of us were relaxing and treating ourselves to a beer and sandwich when the Audi arrived, spilling out two small and three large bodies.

"Adrian! You are a driver again!" I gathered the twins to my knees and received a kiss from each of the women. "Look," I said, "there is a snack. Have you had lunch?"

Anne said, "Jeremy, the logos and lettering on the vans are terrific. How did you get that through the system in such short order? I only gave you the designs a week ago."

Jeremy put on his best innocent look and said, "We used your title liberally, Duchess, and threatened a call from the Palace if they weren't ready on time."

She walked to his side, cuffed his head, and then kissed it. He made swooning noises and she cuffed him again.

"Adrian, have you been teaching him tricks?"

"Certainly not. We are all in awe of your marketing skills."

Hands on hips, she raised her voice and declared, "You men listen up, there are going to be six women on this trip, seven after we get to Prague, and only four men. Six tough women who will not put up with obnoxious teasing. Understood?"

She frowned at the smiles and giggles, and added, "Mary and her incredible staff are serving a buffet supper here on the patio at six. There will be cocktails at five, and a special event. Please be cleaned up and prompt."

She strolled over and sat on my knee. "I'm still angry with you. Upsetting my already difficult existence." Her lips touched my forehead as her fingers pinched my ear viciously.

"Did she call? Are they going to make it for dinner?"

"Yes. You are to meet the 5:10 train."

I wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you. It was one of my more extreme ideas."

"They are still quivering from your performance in bed. Speaking of which, you are off the hook with the women here. Over coffee, I explained that the Government has requested help with a sensitive assignment in Eastern Europe, and you are very preoccupied with preparations. Probably would fail as a satisfactory lover..."

"What about the six tough women on the trip?"

She jumped up and glared at me, "Yes, the six tough women are more than enough to take you down, miscreant!"

The patio was laughing as we boxed at each other and I headed back to loading lorries.

In the back corridor, I was waylaid by Nicole, who pressed hard against me. "You are getting a reputation, wild one." Her lips were deliciously soft and I didn't want to break it off. She stepped back and said, "You've added another talent. Adele says she is terrific."

"I think so too. I'm bringing them from the train in a little while."

"Anne is a nervous wreck. She complained to Helen and me the whole way here."

"She has the pregame jitters. Told me the other day we were preparing for our biggest rugby match. There is a lot of tough in our Duchess."

I touched her lips and added, "In our Countess, too."

She pushed me down the hall, "Devil!"

I showered before the train and was late. They were standing at the edge of the platform, surrounded by bags and not looking happy. I dashed up with apologies and kisses.

"Please forgive your delinquent chauffeur! He was showering to be presentable."

Adele gave me a hard look and said to her companion, "This louche fellow is our driver? An untrimmed beard and wild hair? I thought we were visiting a quality place?"

They rushed me with upraised arms and shouts. Sally flew into my arms. "Yes! Louche! He'll never get an audition like this."

I put her down and regarded the outfit. Dark green photographer vest over khaki shirt with epaulets. Cameras over both shoulders. More camera gear at her feet. A Harrison Ford hat with her hair tucked up. With a little dirt and wrinkles, the impression would be perfect.

My kiss for Adele was equally intense. "You've done well. She looks like she has been doing this for years. Needs dirt and wrinkles, however. Should we roll her in this dust?"

"Adrian, we are so excited. My poor store people cannot understand what has come over their boss!"

Sally had to have another kiss, "Adrian! Your poor credit card! Adele would not stop at the camera shop until he had sold us all this!"

"I want to know everything about your adventures, but we are already late for Anne's event. Let's hurry."

We crept in quietly through the rear entrance. The patio was packed with staff and friends and neighbors of the Inn. Soft piano music was playing as Molly stood to one side, introducing our models in the new clothes.

I was astonished at Anne's sneaky preview of our line of clothes for the home town people and FION women staying behind. I hugged Adele and whispered, "They are marvelous. What a perfect idea." She whispered back, "Worth every ounce of effort I have given you."

Sally leaned on me and mumbled, "Adrian, it is such a treat to photograph your women in those clothes."

"Get out there with your new camera and go to work. You look the part, now do it!"

I helped untangle all the straps and guarded the extra pieces as she crouched at the edge of the crowd, instantly snapping away. After a bobble or two, Inish and the others tucked everything in and carried on like true professionals.

I dimly heard Molly saying something about special guests, and was surprised to find Sharon and Sing entering the space wearing superb dresses, their hair perfect and faces made up as models. The glances showed that it was a performance for me. I bowed deeply from the waist, exceedingly glad I had taken the time to dress in the best of Adele's new outfits.

Anne stepped to the mike and announced that everyone was welcome to stay for cocktails, and would be welcome to enter orders for future delivery of any dresses they fancied.

Then she added, "As part of the introduction of FION's clothing, several of us are leaving for a European tour in a few days in the two lorries you may have noticed in the back alley. I would like to introduce my dear friend Adele, proprietor of the finest dress shop in London, who has advised us and helped with arrangements."

She waved me forward as well. "And, of course, you must say hello to Adrian Compton, our Chief Executive and the young wizard who envisioned FION and has worked so hard to bring it to this wonderful day. You may notice that he no longer looks like a rugby player from the school!"

There was a terrific round of applause as trays with drinks rapidly went around the patio. I kissed Anne on the cheek and whispered, "I love you."

Eyes watering, she turned and touched my lips with hers, to cheers and catcalls from the audience.

I set out to kiss and hug every model, telling them of my undying love and affection, which got me a number of oaths in return. I was lucky enough to squeeze Sharon and Sing together against the back wall. "Thank you for joining the payroll so soon and helping to make this event a success."

Their kisses were enthusiastic and the comments sharp. "Adrian, we are just demonstrating that our model disguises will work."

I kissed them again, with a hand where it shouldn't be. Sharon asked, "We can get paid for dressing up and parading at cocktail parties?" Her eyes sparkled.

I ran my hands around their torsos. "The sharp knives are onboard?"

"Keep your hands to yourself, young designer, we only do girls."

I struck my forehead, exclaiming, and wandered off to find Sally, who was breathlessly telling the FION women from Kingham about my recruiting process. As I closed in, she stopped abruptly, blushing. "Oh, here he is, my new boss. My one day old boss."

I was surrounded and poked and prodded. Fingers tore at my hair. Inish had Sally in a clinch, saying, "You must keep him in his place. Make sure he behaves on the trip. We've had to put up with him since spring break, and it has been such a trial!" She breathed dramatically and they all fell into giggles.

I went to the kitchen to help serve, and stepped into a hug with Mary. Hands on my shoulders, she said, "Look at you, the height of fashion, taking your women to Europe!"

I pressed her body to me, "Only with the help of you, Mary."

As I put plates down on the buffet table, Vicky said, "A word with you, Adrian?"

I handed her a glass and carried mine with me to the nearest wall. She stood under my arm and sighed, looking over the happy crowd. "You have brought so much joy to us, Adrian. I don't know what to say."

"Don't lay it on, Innkeeper, it was you who took me in out of the rain."

She leaned close, "The sleeping space above the new shop is available and I am sending six of the women there, with you as their protector. The other drivers have rooms here. Can you be trusted to behave as a gentleman?"

Inish appeared at my side, "He'd better. These new women seem very strong."

I mumbled, "I know I have many demerits for neglecting you both. When we return, there will be better loving." They pinched my ears and whispered, "Yes."

I noticed Jeremy giving me the high sign from a corner, and moved in his direction. He headed through the gate to the back alley and stopped at one of the lorries.

"I've had a call. We were followed today. Signals and photo intelligence. The Service is concerned about a leak from inside, or possibly something entirely unrelated. Right now, we are not going to tell anyone here about it. I don't suppose you can think of a reason for a tail this soon?"

I studied the outside of the lorry, thinking. "FION is not a real business yet. We have no unpaid bills. If there is anyone unhappy here, it seems very unlikely they would attempt surveillance."

He responded, "And with Inland doing your security work, they are equally unlikely to be the source of trouble. I told Tom that perhaps a nosy Foreign Office type might have seen a reference to Black Knight in the 10 Downing briefing and decided to poke around."

I looked at him, "That name is still closely held?"

"Very."

"Perhaps we should have a little tour of Wiltshire on the way back?"

"Remarkably good idea, Adrian. I was going to invite the women to ride along, but will now make some excuse about last minute fitting out."

I smiled and said, "Wonderful good show, Jeremy. Couldn't do better myself."

We laughed and headed inside. I quietly asked, "We can defend ourselves?"

"Actually, not at the moment. But a visit will be made in the night. I am to leave the alarms disabled. Ben will sleep out here."

I clapped him on the shoulder, "Whatever you do, don't admit to Anne you have hazarded the dresses!"

By eight o'clock, it was easy to tell the Kingham people from the London people. The latter were half shut down, eyelids drooping. Anne appeared at my ear. "I'm staying here with the twins. The rest of London is going with you. Be nice."

I took her hand, "May I have a little walk with the twins in the morning?"

"Of course. They will be thrilled. I told them you were fierce busy and might not have time."

"Give me a good night kiss, mistress."

It was short and quick and tender. And her turn to say, "I love you."

I approached Sing and Sharon, who were standing together. "All right. This is a night penetration of a lightly defended structure two blocks away. No known occupants, but be on your guard."

Only staff were left on the patio at this hour, but they watched, astonished, as Adrian was thoroughly pummeled by two women who had changed out of their fancy dresses, and seemed to be clothed all in black.

"If there were mats, you would be on the ground, buster."

"I know. I am far from earning my keep as yet. With a couple of torches, we can go. Does anyone know if there are towels and things in the bath?"

We ambled quietly down the street in front of the Inn. Sally was in the middle with her cameras, which she refused to let out of her sight. As the newest, she got the most teasing.

"He found you in a pub? But you are a Shakespearean actress? And now our photographer?" She squealed and hugged one and then another.

We made our way through the construction yard and up the outside stairs, which were finished and had a working light. Nicole played hostess, and explained that the mattresses piled on the floor with loose sheets and duvets would have beds soon, but not yet.

Helen gave a little scream and said, "A campout! A Girl Guides night!"

Adele poked me and added, "Yes, and we've invited a Scout Leader to protect us from drunks."

Sharon pouted, "But he has brought his photographer and just wants to get naked shots of us on the Internet!"

I arranged myself on a mattress in one corner and said, "I have promised to behave, so you are welcome to cover me up any way you wish. Perhaps I might be permitted to use the facilities when you are finished?"

The next thing I knew, Helen was sitting on my chest, entirely naked.

She announced, loudly, "He arranged my seduction in a fancy hotel suite, in front of his FION group. So there is no reason to be shy. He has had us all!"

They turned out all the lights except the bathroom, and ripped off my clothes before centering me in the middle of the several mattresses. "You stay exactly there while we clean up."

For the best part of an hour, bodies came and went to the shower, leaving all sorts of female odors in their wake. They knelt down and kissed me tenderly, while swatting at my male implement, which throbbed at their touch.

Finally, they arranged themselves in a circle, mostly in nighties, and asked, "Is it true you don't need sex tonight? What if we offered?"

I didn't answer, but seated myself as part of the circle and held out my hands for all to join.

In my lowest register, I said, "FION." Others picked it up, smiling and laughing. "FION." "FION."

Very quickly, feminine voices filled in the higher octaves. The emerging harmony was marvelous. It even went into a raggedy round. They all lay back, eyes closed as I rose to get my own shower. When I came back, leaving only the night light, there was still a hole in the middle with duvets covering clustered bodies.

Sally, the newest, had been promoted to the center with me. I kissed her and said to the group, "I love you all."

"We love Adrian too." came back. Sally wormed herself tight and waited for a kiss.

"Adrian, I hope it is alright that I bought the two camera bodies. It was frightfully expensive, but the man said no professional ever goes into the field with one body. There's no backup in the event of failure."

My fingers teased here and there, "Dearest Sally, don't worry. I always go into the field with at least six bodies!"

She gave a horrible screech and pounded on me. Others mumbled, "What about sleep?"

In the gray early morning, a voice at my ear said "There is a run. Do you have your shoes?"

The body was still naked and felt wonderful. "Yes. Is this a clothes optional run?"

"It should be, but the village would never recover. Will you wear my extras again?"

I found a stiff nipple and nipped it. "Wench. You are just trying to embarrass me."

"Yes. Of course. Get moving."

No one paid any attention to the naked guy in their midst. My hands touching lightly here and there, I said, "You are very trusting."

Sing used her lovely hiss, "You are not trusted at all. We are upset there is no time for play." Other voices joined in, "Yes, no time for play. We have to run instead."

I should have realized this group of accomplished women would be very competitive on a run. After forty minutes, everyone was dripping and out of breath. But not a one had pulled up. I thought to myself that this kind of spirit might come in very handy on the trip.

Sharon bulldozed into me as we reached the stair of the remodeled building. "Damn you. Is there anything you do poorly? How have you accumulated a group of loving friends who can run together like this?"

I waved the others ahead and pressed her against the building wall. "Don't play tough with me. You are talented, beautiful, sexy, ambitious, and terrifically smart. The way you are being used by MI5, your father must be a high ranking officer." I pushed her head back and kissed her aggressively.

Her arms went around my neck. "Damn, damn, damn. You are the real thing. No wonder we don't mind sharing..."

I kissed her ear and whispered, "Don't say anything except to Sing, but we were followed yesterday. The service called Jeremy last evening. No details. It has been decided the lorries will go back with just the four drivers. On a casual route so more information can be gathered, possibly."

Her arms tightened. "Sing and I should go to protect the clothes. It will be good practice."

My hand was accidentally on her breast and she pressed into it. I kissed her again.

"Damn, I wouldn't mind throwing you down." Her eyes were dark.

I pinched the lovely nipple and said, "If you start something, we will never get out of here. I will call Jeremy while you shower with Sing. Give the others a thrill."

He answered on the first ring. "Everything ok?"

"Just finished a run into the ground. Good thing it is still pretty dark. They have me in a pair of their shorts..." The laugh at the other end was loud.

"What I'm calling about is that Sharon has convinced me she and Sing should come along in the lorries. She thinks the clothes need an extra eye, and it will be practice for later. Seems like a good idea."