Fashion Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers

"Not yet, my darling. You have not experienced the most of my love. More happiness is yet to come." Roberto told me as he lifted me again.

With his strong legs, he stood up never leaving my cunt. Kissing me, he kicked at my bedroom door. Carrying me, he brought me to my bed and slowly lowered me, his penis still in my pussy. While he was moving to the bed, I could feel my slime oozing down both of my thighs.

There on the softness of my bed, he brought me to his height of love-making. When I reached my orgasm, I clung to him like an eel. He continued pumping while sucking my nipples. I met him eagerly thrust for thrust till I felt another orgasm building from my core sending tremors through my body. I sucked at his lips, tongue and face and ears in a flurry of lust that needed quieting. I was kissing more actively and aggressively than I had ever imagined. Of course I had never known what it was to imagine being fucked or to really be fucked this well and satisfyingly.

I grunted when I felt him stiffening. "O Roberto, my sweet, my darling, my life. I love you."

Roberto's breath was coming in harsh breathes, he was accelerating his trusting and seemed to be wanting to punish my cunt as hard as he was pushing his giant, snaky, slimy cock deep into my womb.

I knew he was coming.

I held him close against me as our breathing mingled in a cacophony of grunts , moans and cry of pleasure.

Faster and faster he pumped.

Harder and harder I could feel all parts of him which were sliding in my sheath. My muscles closed and pulsed opened as the strong muscle of his massive penis went in and out and up and down my birth canal.

We fucked on and on still, even though he was spent deep in my womb. We continued to fuck each other violently until at last I came for the fourth time and felt his seeds spilling out of me after I'd enjoyed the heat of his cum spreading through my cunt slathering sperm and cunt juices all over his cock and my cunt walls.

He hugged me tightly and without his penis falling from my pussy rolled onto his back cradling my sweat drenched body on top of him.

I felt so spent and tired I could not almost move. I relished remembering that blissful moment of lying on my stomach on top of Roberto our two coupling organs still joined. I almost forgot time when his hairy arms closed around and held me securely. I loved the feeling of his and my bodily fluids flowing out of me.

I reached to touch my sex, and found Roberto's hand rubbing the edge of our skin where it touched. His fingers were all over me. One finger was inside with his cock. The other hand was all over my ass. His hand followed my crack, sliding down into it slowly inserting his forefinger all the way. I slid my hand between our pubic mounds and slipped my fingers onto my clit. When my finger first touched it, I reacted as if he had turned a light on inside me deep up where his cock had reached. I screamed aloud "Oh, fuck!" I exploded into a wet flood of body fluid that was hot and had a sweet aroma. Roberto was so immediately excited that he also had an orgasm, yet again, less than three minutes after the last one.

It seems the man I wanted, was a sex super performer. Yay!

I enjoyed the rhythm of his breathing and the pounding beat of his heart as he laid there with me on his chest, with his cock buried deep in my vagina. He was not as hard as before, but he was still stiff.

Kneeling down on top of him with my knees at his sides had been for me a very satisfying way to have intercourse, I realized right away that I was the most in control.

As I realized that, I saw the power of my pussy for the first time.

Right now, he was mine. I could have him all!

So, I did. I rode him hard and wildly.

I swung my hips forward and backward, rubbing my clitoris on the bottom of his cock. I was able to rotate my hips, and found that to the right I was satisfied in a way completely different than rotating around to the left. I loved them both.

While he was fingering my ass, I could feel the thinness of the separation of my vagina and my anus. The feeling was of being completely full. It was marvelous.

In a few minutes, he pulled my left leg up, lifted his hip from under it and moved my heel up towards his shoulder. Then he rolled his hips to the other side and moved my right foot to the same place on that side beside his upper arm. He then reached up and hugged me to lay down on his chest, while he placed my heels on top of him beside his neck and alongside my ears. I was severely and completely impaled on his cock and I was exhausted. I could feel it even farther in me than when we were fucking. I relished the comfort of his furry chest. I wanted to sleep above him and savour our happy mating for a long time.

He then began to flex his penis. After only a couple of flexes, I had the urge to urinate, and instead felt a rolling spasm from the lips of my pussy up to its walls. I had a deep smooth peaceful orgasm, and felt more slime oozing from me.

Exhausted, thoroughly fucked, having been eaten, and kissed and fondled, and held close, I was in heaven.

After a rest there on his chest, I began to return to more than sex on my brain. Then I remembered I needed to go to Prato to buy my needed textiles.

I kissed Roberto's lips and tried to rise up. "We have to go to Prato so that I can purchase the fabrics I needed for my creations."

"But my dearest one, we were just beginning to enjoy what we have missed for a long time. Can't Prato wait till tomorrow? I promise, I'll deliver you there and back in just an hour, but let us enjoy the night, please?"

Roberto's smile was so wanting and his handsome face so sexy. One of his hands reached up, touched my nipple which automatically swelled in sexual hunger seeking to be satisfied.

"Oh, my darling, I want all of your gigantic, tight fitting cock in my pussy again and again tonight and forever. But, you will not keep me from starting work tomorrow, okay?" I pleaded.

As if in response Roberto's penis which was still inside me slowly come to life again.

With his strong arms, he raised himself and, looked at our fused parts. He gazed at me and smiled. "Ah my darling, my cock does not wish to come out of your vagina yet."

I must admit that we have found each other now as we coupled together. It was heaven to be with him and this is a certainty I'll cherish for long. I will not exchange Roberto and his loving for any work in this world.

amarlan
amarlan
12 Followers
12