Fashion Massage

Story Info
Workout fashion gives wife a double dose of pleasure.
3k words
4.34
113.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers

My wife Trina started working out steadily about six months ago. I always thought she was in shape, but at 28 years, the time spent recently has given her back her 18 year-old body – lean, tone, and fit. Also, the extra trips to the tanning salon have darkened her skin to a deep golden that she never had at 18. And her honey-blonde hair is now a stark contrast to her skin tone. She wears only the smallest thong bikini to tan in, so her tan lines are very intimate – the white portions really stand out when she gets out of the shower. She shaves completely, and regularly, so there is no hair to mar the tiny v-shaped white patch around her vagina. And the triangles of white around her nipples are very white against their dark pink with plenty of tan to each side and below.

Earlier this week Trina came home with her friend Sarah from their workout and announced that we were going over to Sarah's house for dinner. It was hot out, and she and Mark have a really nice pool so I was agreeable. I followed Trina in to our bedroom and changed while she took a quick shower. I grabbed some beach towels and joined Sarah in the living room. Sarah is a very petite brunette with very large boobs. "My mother's only gifts," she once jokingly called them when she tried to fit them into one of Trina's swimsuits. Although large, they look quite firm and definitely hold themselves up well. I couldn't help but stare at them straining under the thin t-shirt she wore to work out. We talked about the remodeling they were considering having done while we waited for Trina.

My wife finally came out wearing comfortable shorts and a t-shirt with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. As usual, she hadn't put on any makeup since we were going swimming and not out to eat.

When we got to Sarah's, Mark was just finishing mowing the lawn and he tossed me a beer as he headed inside to wash up.

We had burgers, and margaritas, and visited through dinner. I wasn't feeling any pain, and Trina was a little ahead of me on the drinks.

"We saw a girl wearing a thong-a-tard today," she announced to me as we talked about their new fitness kick.

"A what-a-tard?" I asked.

"You know," Sarah replied. "One of those leotards that's like a thong that you wear with tights underneath? Well, this gal wasn't wearing any leotards, and it was pretty obvious she was hot."

"How could you tell," Mark asked, winking at me.

"One of her sides was out," Trina giggled.

"Her boobs?" I asked.

"No, silly. . . at her crotch. One of the sides of her area had popped out around the hem."

"Wow," Mark sighed. "Sorry I missed that. Hey, hon. Don't you have one of those?"

Sarah blushed a little, but nodded. "I'd never wear it to work out in without shorts over it."

"Why not," Trina asked. "I think you'd look way hotter than that girl, sticking out or not."

"I wouldn't dare," Sarah exclaimed. "It's cut really high over the hips, so the front is almost like a thong. Worse than what we saw today."

"Really," asked Trina. "I thought that was pretty narrow."

"Mine's worse. I didn't realize when I bought it."

"Let me see it," Trina prompted.

They went off to look at the workout suit while Mark and I cleaned up dinner and took a quick swim.

Trina came out after about twenty minutes. "Check out these, Jerry," she called to me, spinning about. She had on a very small halter top that tied at the back and neck and was snug across her chest and under her breasts. Below, she wore a pair of clingy white shorts that really showed her toned ass cheeks. As she completed her turn, I could clearly see the creases in her cleft defined by the tight gauzy material. It was a pretty bold thing for her to wear, but then Sarah walked out.

I knew Sarah's boobs were big, but the thin straps of the leotard that ran down her chest showed plenty of skin on both sides. Her nipples were really sticking out too, and easily visible under the skin tight fabric. But what caught me completely off guard was what she showed under her breasts. To say the hips were cut high was an understatement. They exposed skin up to her waist, and barely concealed the folds between her legs. Her camel-toe was completely on display, and she definitely shaved as well. She spun around so that we could have the full effect. The back was three spaghetti straps tied in a bow in the center of her back. Her ass was also very toned, and the muscle moved sinuously as she completed her turn. In her hand, she had a bottle of Jose Cuervo which she unscrewed and took a double shot of before handing it to Trina.

Trina did the same as Sarah walked over and laid down beside the pool.

"So, what do you think?" she asked Mark, glancing up at me as I stared at her naked back.

"Wow!" Mark looked shocked. "Wow."

Trina laughed and tossed me the bottle before she jumped in the pool and swam to the other side.

I took a shot, still staring at Sarah.

"I think Jerry likes it too," Sarah laughed, looking at my shorts.

"Wow," I mimicked.

"Why does she get all the attention," Trina asked as she climbed out of the pool.

My jaw dropped when I saw her. The halter she wore was completely see-thru. Her dark nipples were hard and poking out more than I've ever seen them. And the shorts might as well have not been on anymore. They were transparent now, and showed every nook and cranny of her sex as though she were standing there naked. Her tiny patches of white were a very visible contrast to the tan skin around them, even through the material.

"Wow!" Mark and I said at the same time.

I tossed Mark the bottle and stepped toward Trina, but she laid down on the lounge next to Sarah before I could reach her.

"Man, that water is nice," she sighed as she stretched her long legs out, flexing her exposed butt for us to admire.

"But the chlorine will dry your skin," Sarah warned. She jumped up and bounced over to the table to get a bottle of baby oil. I watched her boobs try to escape their thin constraints as she skipped back. It was an amazing sight.

She sat on the lounge beside Trina and untied the straps on her back.

Trina sighed but didn't react to the sudden disrobing. That amazed me because she never even tans nude in a booth.

Sarah poured a generous amount of oil on her back and began smoothing it across her tan skin.

"Oh, that feels nice," Trina moaned as Sarah rubbed her back and shoulders.

"You should feel Mark do it," Sarah suggested in a throaty whisper. "His hands are magic. Come on, Mark."

He looked at me and I grinned at him while shrugging my shoulders. It was out of my hands.

Mark stepped forward and sat next to his wife by Trina's feet while Sarah pour a stream of oil down each leg.

He gently rubbed the oil into her calves and heals while Sarah went back to rubbing her shoulders.

I stepped around to Trina's head and sat down on the chair above her.

"Oh, this feels heavenly, Jerry. I'd pay almost anything for this kind of massage. Oh!" she moaned.

I looked up to see that Mark had scooted closer to his wife and was now running his hands up and down the full length of her legs, squeezing along the muscles from the bottom of her see-thru shorts down to her ankles and back. Sarah rubbed down along the small of Trina's back and over her ass. She wrapped her slender fingers under the bottom hem of the shorts and pulled them up steadily between her cheeks to expose Trina's bare butt. They were very stretchy but didn't snap back in place, almost like Mark took the hint and began sliding his hands up over her ass cheeks and then down to her ankles in the smooth firm strokes.

"Mmmm." Trina moaned, relaxed completely now.

I just sat there and watched them. It was fantastic, seeing this gorgeous little woman in a slinky leotard and her husband rubbing my nearly naked wife's back. She was loving it. I was too.

Sarah leaned down and whispered in Trina's ear, "Turn over now, honey. So we can get the front too."

Trina smiled with her eyes closed. "Mmm hmm," she sighed and rolled over exposing her chest.

"Oh," Sarah cooed. "They're perfect."

Trina's nipples were standing straight up nearly an inch with the areolas puffed out and reddened. She lifted her arms above her head on the lounge

Sarah drizzled oil up and down Trina's chest and stomach, then down each leg for Mark. She set the bottle down beside her and then lightly ran her fingers over Trina's breasts before rubbing her whole torso with her palms. She followed the same long strokes that Mark had began on the front of her legs, but avoided Trina's nipples.

Trina sighed luxuriously, spreading her legs until her heals hung off the sides of the lounge. She turned her head to the side and moaned, "Oh, that's heavenly."

Mark concentrated on rubbing her thighs, letting his fingers trail up to where the fabric was pulled snug against her cleft and then down harder following the muscles to her knees. The thin shorts were still wet and transparent, and pulled tight enough between her cheeks that her inner folds and the swell of her clitoris were obvious.

Sarah smoothed her hands down Trina's firm tummy and again hooked her fingers under the bottom hem of the shorts. Trina lifted her hips slightly as Sarah pulled the fabric up and the shorts from behind with the movement, opening Trina's vagina even more and sinking into her crevice. The smooth shaven sides, stark white against the tan of her bikini line came into view. Sarah pulled harder and the shorts stretched up past her pelvis on each side and sank almost completely into her folds, exposing the swollen lips on each side. When Sarah let go, the wet gauzy shorts stayed, just like they had on her ass.

Mark took advantage of this new skin immediately and rubbed his thumbs over the smooth white skin before returning to the tanned skin of her thighs. Trina whimpered a little and tossed her head to the other side, spreading her legs a little as she did so.

Sarah ran her fingers along the curve beneath Trina's upraised arms, then placed the flat of her hands on her chest and slowly pulled them down across her hardened nipples. Trina smiled and squirmed against the friction. As Sarah's fingers bumped one-by-one across each nipple on the downward slide, Trina arched her back.

"Oh.." she breathed. Sarah lifted her hands and smoothed them down her chest again. "Oh, yeah," Trina hissed. Sarah took the hint and gently gathered her fingers around each nipple. She squeezed and pulled upwards with each hand, causing Trina to dramatically arch her back, lifting her breasts up as the nipples were tugged and pulled high above them. Sarah was able to lift both her breasts using only their nipples before the oil allowed them to snap back down. "Ungh," Trina moaned as her breasts quivered back into shape. Just then, Mark's thumbs again reached the white skin showing at the sides of her stretched shorts and pressed together, squeezing the engorged flesh and gauzy fabric between them. "Ungh, yeah!" Trina cried as Sarah's hands found her nipples and started pulling them up a second time. Mark increased the pressure of his thumbs, sliding the thick mound of skin pinched between them up toward her clitoris. The prolonged squeeze between her legs and the pull on her nipples was driving her crazy. Mark returned to rubbing her thighs as Sarah let her nipples snap back to her chest.

Trina was gripping the top of the lounge with both hands and turning her head from side to side with each intense pleasure.

Mark stopped for a moment, and bent her legs. Trina instinctively drew her heels together toward her ass and then spread her legs wide on the lounge. Mark stood and stepped one foot over the lounge to straddle it at her feet. He sat and began rubbing her inner thighs with both hands.

Sarah paused to grab the bottle of baby oil and applied more to her chest and abdomen. Then she moved down and squeezed a thick stream on the shorts where they were pulled between her lips. The material which had started to dry soaked up quite a bit, but a lot ran down and dripped from the crack of her ass. Sarah set the bottle down and reached to the bottom hem of the shorts which had slid down a little when Mark repositioned her. She pulled the shorts up to where they were and beyond, narrowing the shorts to a thin strip between Trina's inner lips that completely separated them. Trina humped her hips up as the friction on her swollen clitoris grew quite pronounced. Sarah let go and the shorts again stayed put, all stretched out like a reversed thong now. Sarah put her hands back on Trina's chest and began rubbing her breasts and nipples between her slender fingers.

Mark's thumbs quickly found the white skin that was now completely exposed on both sides. Her labia was opened around the edge of the material now, and as his thumbs grazed on either side, Trina bucked her hips moaning, "Oh.. Oh please!"

Sarah leaned forward as Marked continued gently grazing the sides of her most intimate region. "Please?" Sarah gently taunted. "Please what, honey?" She deftly seized Trina's swollen nipples in her fingers and began pulling them, lifting her breasts. "Please what, baby?"

Mark lightly pinched her confined clitoris still hidden under the tight material. Trina bucked again, pleading, "Oh please! Do it! Ungh!" Mark flicked his thumb along the sheer fabric the length of her vagina from the hole to the clit.

Sarah pulled up a little harder. "Do what, sweetness?"

"DO ME!" Trina screamed, releasing her hold on the lounge and reaching down to grab the shorts where they were stretched up over her hips. She pulled, hard, and the sheer fabric of the shorts ripped at both sides. She tugged the cloth free from between her legs and lifted her hips high of the lounge. "Doooo meee!"

With one movement, Mark lunged forward and buried his nose and mouth in her shaven pussy. Trina thrust even higher with her hips and he reached under her to hold her ass as she lifted her legs over his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his neck.

"Oh my GOD! Oh, yeah... oh, yeah... ungh!" She yelled, humping herself up against his mouth.

"You like that, sweety?" Sarah purred, leaning over and flicking a swollen nipple with her tongue while tweaking the other with her oiled fingers. "You like his tongue and lips tasting your pussy? Sucking on it? Eating it?"

"Oh, yes! YES! Oh gawd.. oh YES!" She bucked harder as Mark was able to slide one thumb up to press against her asshold. He held it there, firmly pressing against the opening until she relaxed enough that his oiled thumb slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Ungh. YEAH! Oh, it feels... Ungh! So.. so gooood!" She thrashed against him as he continued his assault on my wife's privates.

Sarah stood, and moved around in front of me to straddle the lounge over my wife's head. Reaching down between her legs, she deftly unsnapped the fastening between her legs. The little leotard was like a rubber band, snapping up under her boobs and revealing a clean shaven pussy with only a short strip of brown hair just above her clitoris. My wife's eyes grew worried briefly, but Mark's tongue pushed a button and she grunted with a smile as Sarah lowered herself.

I moved around behind Sarah and watched as my wife buried her tongue in the sexy woman's sex. She lapped and lapped at it, sometimes sucking, sometimes probing, as Sarah's firm buttocks tensed and began to bounce in front of my face. Not able to resist, I leaned forward and licked my tongue along Sarah's tight little asshole.

"Oh yeah, Jerry! That's it," she moaned, clenching and releasing her buttocks on my cheeks as my wife and I continued to stimulate her.

Suddenly, my wife stopped and grunted. She licked Sarah once more and then grunted again.

"Yeah, Mark. Give it to her baby! She loves your hard cock!"

I realized Mark was screwing my wife, but, then again, I had my tongue on his wife's asshole.

Trina kept mumbling grunts as she continued to lick and probe Sarah's hot pussy. I stood up and dropped my pants, bending Sarah over Trina. She knew what I wanted and arched her back so I could penetrate her.

"Oh yeah, baby! That's it," she breathed as I slowly sank into her. "Oh my gawd, Jerry! You're so thick!"

I reached around and pulled the straps from her breasts, finding her nipples and pulling on them as I fucked her.

Trina was still grunting, but had sat up on her elbows to continue licking Sarah's clit

"I'm coming," Sarah cried as I felt her quiver. I quickly followed, pumping myself deeply into her.

Mark came too, nearly breaking the lounge we were all balancing on with his thrusts.

We all climbed off Trina. She was laying there completely satiated with a happy little smile on her face.

That was last week. Trina and I set up another pool date with them for this weekend. She's also gone shopping, since she ripped Sarah's shorts. But she wouldn't let me see what was new in her wardrobe. Can't wait until this weekend to find out!

Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers