Fashion Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen and gentlemen," she proclaimed, again with the flourish of her arms. "May I present the 'Fitness Female of the Millennia!'"

Trina stepped out of the house and Mark groaned.

She was wearing a suit that looked like three silver diamonds on her front – one on each breast barely covering the nipples and one snugged up against her crotch. Though not transparent, the width of the silver patches was so narrows that nearly all of her tan lines were showing. Fine spaghetti strings held the tiny patches in place – one from the top of each breast that tied behind her neck and one from the bottom of each breast that attached at her crotch to hold its little flap in place. From her ribcage to ankle, only her smooth, uninterrupted skin was visible.

Jerry felt himself grow hot. This was it. She was as naked as she could be without showing anything truly intimate. If there was any other outfit left, it would have to expose something.

As if sensing his disbelief, Trina turned about slowly on the patio. As she faced away from them, her buttocks, back and everything else came into view. Only one tiny spaghetti string ran up from the crack of her butt to tie at her neck with the other two strings. Completely naked.

Jerry looked at Michael, who had started to stand but stopped as she showed her back side. Troy was also paused in the act of pushing himself away from the table. Mark had a big grin on his face, but didn't dare take his eyes off the tan goddess exposing herself.

Jerry turned back as Trina completed her turn and calmly walked back to the lounge to resume the photo shoot.

Troy and Michael seemed to realize their lapse at the same time and both jumped up to start the tripod cameras and grab their hand-helds at the same time.

"More like it, eh boys?" Sarah taunted as she strode up to stand beside Jerry and watch her friend pose. "Kinda takes your breath away."

Troy stepped forward with his camera to get close-ups. "Throw your shoulder back, dear," he said as Trina twisted her knees to her right. She did as he told her and pulled her left shoulder behind her, which lifted her breast up for the camera. The tiny outfit strained against the movement and dimpled the firm skin of her breast along the thin string. Her hard nipple tented at the fabric, pushing against the taut material.

"That's it, baby," Troy continued. "Now, throw your leg behind you and lift your chin like you were getting ready to lift the world with it." He knelt and clicked.

Trina again did as she was told, lifting her chin and pulling her left leg under and then stretching it out behind her in a long leggy profile. Her chest thrust out further and the tension on the strings pulled the tiny patch partially exposed between her legs into the folds they covered. More of the white skin there was exposed as the side of the patch sank into her.

"Oh, that's perfect, dear," Troy assured her as he snapped picture after picture. "Now, turn and face your stretched leg so we can get the other side of you."

She turned her head to the left and twisted her torso to face the camera, leaving her right leg planted and rotating her left leg toe up. The tendon from her inner thigh stood out, pointing directly to her crotch where the tiny fabric was still struggling to cover her.

"Fantastic, babe," soothed Troy. "Now, lift your chin and throw your shoulders back."

She followed his direction and raised her face to the sky while arching her back to put her shoulders behind her. As her breasts stretched against the fabric of the outfit, the patch between her legs was pulled even tighter against her now opened cleft and sank deeply into the folds to expose her outer lips on both sides. She didn't seem to notice as she held the pose, nipples sticking out like little fingers against the thin material covering them.

"Michael," Troy said softly as he clicked more pictures of the beautiful woman exposing herself. "How about you join her for some coed fitness shots." He continued snapping photos without waiting to see if Michael had heard him.

The other photographer quickly set his camera aside and pulled off his shirt. He was definitely cut and Jerry couldn't help but admire and envy the six-pack he had hidden underneath. Jerry was a little taken back when Michael dropped his pants, revealing a man's pouch thong that barely held what was obviously a huge package. Without waiting for approval, Michael moved around them and stepped quietly behind Trina's lounge.

Trina was still following the directions Troy was providing and didn't notice as Michael behind her.

"That's great, dear. Now, bring your feet together in front of you." Click, click. "Yes. You're a natural, baby. You look great! Okay, now relax your legs a little and lean forward."

The material between her legs was still embedded in her sex as she leaned forward and smiled at Troy. Her breasts touched together and her nipples cast long shadows from the camera lights shining down.

Click, click. "Okay now, dear. Let's try you with another model."

Michael stepped forward and placed his hand on her right shoulder. She jumped, glancing first at his face, then trailing her look down his naked chest and torso to finally pause at his bulging crotch. She was like a deer in headlights, staring at the large bulge like it would disappear if she looked away. She flushed as the moment dragged on and her eyes caught the pulsing throb as his penis bobbed under the sheer cloth.

"Trina," Troy interrupted, calling her attention back to her setting. "Just relax. Bring your right knee up and rest your elbow on it. That's it, now rest the side of your head on your hand like you were comfortable."

She did so, though stiffly as she was aware of the nearly naked man to her side.

Michael lifted his hand and placed it on her left shoulder, letting his fingers trail down over her bare collar-bone.

"Too stiff Michael," Troy said. "Try sitting behind her."

Michael straddled the lounge and sat directly behind her. His thighs rubbed against her buttocks and thighs on both sides.

"That's it," Troy approved. "Now, lay back against him, like you were on the beach watching the water."

Trina paused, then seemed to confirm something within herself as she relaxed and lay back against his hard chest. She could feel his throbbing member poke against her back, but he didn't adjust himself so she didn't think she was hurting him.

The material at her crotch slid higher as she leaned back, pulling the string from behind up into her sex. Her inner folds separated around it in an intimate display of her treasure.

"Oh, man," Sarah breathed, watching her friend relax against the hard-body of the stud. "I can't stand this!"

She stepped forward into the light and knelt down in from of Trina. Putting a palm on each knee, she slowly opened the beautiful legs and leaned forward.

Mark took his wife's cue and stepped into the light to take a seat in the chair to the left of the threesome. He reached out and gently stroked his hand across the hardened nipple that strained against the fabric. He watched as his wife deftly licked along the sides of Trina's exposed shaven mound where her tan ended and only virgin skin showed.

At the same time, Michael reached down and grabbed a firm grip on her remaining breast and massaged it, leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead.

Trina jumped at each touch – not away, but toward the pressure, flexing her legs and abdomen to lift her hips toward Sarah's softly probing tongue, then arching her back to meet the rubbing of Mark's hand against one nipple and the firm hold of Michael's warm hand on the other breast. She felt Michael release his hold and reach behind her head to pull the thin tie that bound her suit together. The tension caused the breast flaps to flip down over Sarah's head and she pulled them off and away from Trina's body, slipping the string through the crack of her ass and away.

Troy continued snapping pictures, moving closer and taking different angles, from above, from below, and both sides.

Jerry just stood and watched, stunned that his wife would do this in front of two complete strangers, yet understanding that the other two had already been intimate with them. He relaxed at last and, smiling, watched his wife squirm under the attention of six probing hands.

Mark stood and went to the table to grab the baby oil. Instead of stepping back to Trina, he moved behind his wife and gently tugged the gauzy thin white shorts down to her knees. She lifted one for him and he was able to pull it from underneath, stretching it until it came off. He stood and removed his pants and underwear, his thick tool bouncing free in the air above her. Taking the oil in one hand, and holding himself steady with the other, he squirted a liberal amount over himself, letting it drip down to her ass and trickle down her crack as he rubbed it over his erection. Then, kneeling, he pushed the head of his throbbing member against her asshole and slowly sank deeply into her.

Sarah moaned, one long, steady moan, as he stretched her puckered anus and filled her completely. She pushed back against his hips as he bottomed out. He started a slow steady pace while Sarah resumed her lapping at Trina's engorged sex.

Michael's hands had covered both her breasts, and their rough warmth on her bare chest and sensitive nipples was exquisite. He rubbed and pulled, pushed and tweaked, in rhythm to the thrusting of Mark's hips and the long licks of Sarah's wet tongue. She was quickly reaching orgasm, and she cried out as the spasms forced her hips off the lounge.

Sarah could feel Trina's eruption, and clamped her hands down on her hips to continue her oral assault on the sweet shaven pussy. She licked and sucked on the labia, thrust her pointed tongue deep into her hole, and then came up to lightly flick the swollen clitoris that was poking out from its hood. Then, she repeated the process, and again, still holding her hips down as Trina bucked and pushed against her restraining lovers. Mark continued tweaking and pulling but with enough force that Trina's shoulders were pinned through the long, extended ride.

Sarah couldn't get enough of Trina's sweet sex. She had already come twice from her husband's ass pounding and was on her way to a third orgasm. But she continued licking and sucking Trina's now gaping vagina. As Trina settled down from her intense orgasm, Sarah lifted her knees and Michael stood to hold them as she began licking and probing Trina's little asshole with her tongue and rubbing her buttocks with her hands.

As Trina finally relaxed, enjoying the anal tonguing her friend was giving her, she opened her eyes to find she was staring straight up at Michael's thick and still throbbing bulge.

Michael was holding the goddesses knees in front of him and watching Sarah lick and rub her from asshole to clitoris in an amazing frenzy that didn't seem to end. He jumped when he felt the hand on his balls, but smiled when he looked down and met the eyes of the blonde beauty that held him. She was completely lost to the lust and had a glazed look in her eyes and a lazy smile on her face as she found the leg opening and pulled the pouch material to the side. He sprang out and bobbed as her hand came up and gently cupped his bare balls. She wrapped her long fingers around his shaft and pulled and tugged along it while gently pinching and pulling on his sack. He felt his knees go weak, staring down at her beautiful chest with their incredibly long nipples and puffed areola that begged to be sucked.

Her grip suddenly grew stronger, nearly scaring him. He glanced up to see that Mark had moved away and Sarah had sat up to replace her mouth with gently probing fingers. Mark squeezed oil over Trina's crotch, soaking her on the outside to match the wetness inside. Sarah then gently pushed the little finger of one hand into the sexy blonde's asshole while the other hand had two fingers curled up inside her sex and the thumb lightly brushing against the engorged clitoris. He watched as Sarah replaced her little finger with her thumb, and then with two fingers as Trina relaxed and enjoyed the sensations.

The hands on Michael's cock left briefly to dip in the oil that covered her abdomen. When they came back, they began a steady greasy, sliding rhythm to match Sarah's pistoning fingers in her asshole.

Trina was quickly coming close to another orgasm. Jerry had played with her asshole before, but it had never felt this good. With a beautiful big cock in one hand and the sexy swollen balls of the hunk in her other, Sarah's steady in, out.. in, out.. in, out.. was powerfully stimulating. And with the fingers tickling her G-Spot and rubbing her clitoris at the same time... It was too much and she started screaming. "Oh, YEAH, baby! Fuck me hard! Ungh yeah! Push them deep!" She started whipping her hand up and down Michael's cock faster and firmer with each of Sarah's thrusts. He felt himself pass the point of no return and squirted his first hot, thick stream of come over Trina's chest. As it landed, she screamed, "Oh yeah! Uuunnnngggggg!!" She arched her back, completely throwing Sarah back and clamped firmly on Michael's throbbing cock.

Jerry nearly came in his pants, watching his wife hit two hard orgasms back to back without even being fucked. He had never brought her off that hard, ever. And she was still horny! He looked at Mark, who sat completely spent on the grass with a big smile on his face as he watched his wife bring Trina to another massive orgasm.

Troy, who was still holding his camera, was beating off with the other hand, occasionally clicking a picture.

Trina, still recovering from her pleasure, realized that she might be hurting Michael and released his purple cock which she had squeezed shut mid orgasm. He sat down on the lounge above her head with a sigh. She rolled over, laying on her tummy and looking up into his eyes. She ran her fingers lightly over his washboard stomach, and lightly gripped his softening cock. With a coy little grin, she leaned forward and engulfed him in her mouth.

He moaned softly as she slowly slid her lips up and down around his shaft, pushing her head down to feel him deep in her throat and then swallowing. She pulled him out of her mouth, licked up and down the shaft to his balls a couple of times, and then buried him deep in her throat again. He laid back, in heaven.

Mark and Sarah had recovered, and each of them took a side beside Trina's stretched out form. Sarah quickly slid a finger into Trina's ass, causing the blonde to lift her hips and tuck her knees under her so that she was spread completely open with her ass in the air.

Jerry could see his wife's swollen labia dangling down between her spread thighs like earlobes. He watched as Mark gently tugged on them, stroking her back and buttocks with his other hand while his wife continued plunging her fingers into Trina's asshole.

Unable to take any more, Jerry dropped his pants and moved Sarah out of the way. He placed one foot on either side of the lounge, placed the head of his cock against Trina's puckered asshole, and steadily pushed. He was surprised when he slid a third of the way in without any complaint. Trina moaned around Michael's cock, but pushed her hips back against her husband's intrusion. He pushed forward more and sank deeper.

Trina let the warm cock slip out of her mouth as she felt her backside fill with a hard penis. It felt so good after all the stimulation. The fat, hard cock seemed to fill her completely yet kept pushing deeper inside.

"Oh, push it in, baby! MMmm," she moaned sitting back and feeling her vagina touch his balls. "Aaahhh, yeesssss!"

Jerry had never felt such pleasure – the warm confine of her backside was tighter than he had dreamed of, and the friction was nearly unbearable. He slowly withdrew, leaving only the tip of his swollen cock in the tiny grip. He felt Sarah's fingers grope at his ball-sack as he plunged himself deeply into his wife's ass.

"OH GAWD!" Trina cried as his balls slapped against her gaping sex and she felt Sarah's fingers follow to dip into her hole.

The intense moment and the voyeur lead-in were too much for Jerry and he lunged his hips hard against her buttocks and gushed his seed. He stroked in and out of her in small short bursts as the spasms of his powerful orgasm flowed. Sarah's loving fingers lightly tugged on his scrotum as he relaxed and gently withdrew himself to collapse on the lawn.

Looking up at the sky, he had never felt so peaceful, so fulfilled. The effects of the booze and the most fantastic orgasm of his life must have made him drowse momentarily, for when he looked up, he saw that Michael had scooted his body down the lounge and Trina was face-down spread-eagle sandwiched between him and Troy. Each man was pounding away at his respective holes with a steady rhythm that see-sawed in and out of her like pistons. Trina was mumbling incoherently as she experienced another first time sexual encounter and a steady stream of fire-cracker orgasms. The two cocks continued their steady motion as Jerry faded off to sleep with a smile on his face . . .

12