Fashion Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers

She got faster and faster so guessing she was close to orgasm I said, "Sit up and fuck yourself."

"Giving out orders again." she sighed

As she sat on the bed I pushed a pillow under her to lift her up slightly, catching her pussy with my hand.

"Mmmmmmm naughty man." she moaned, looking at me.

I put my hand to my mouth and slowly licked off her juices I smiled back and said, "Mm tasty cunt juice my favourite drink."

"Oh don't do that." she said softly "Don't talk filthy I cant resist it when a man talks filthy."

"Just get that vibe up your cunt a fuck yourself." I ordered.

"Oh no that's not fair you mustn't say things like that." she moaned, and with that she started pushing the vibe in further until I thought she would lose it, she was going faster and faster panting heavily.

"I've never done this with someone watching" she said, "God it's a turn on ohh I'm going to cum, I am I'm coming oh yes look at me I'm coming. Arrrr hnnnnnn."

Her eyes were wide and I was clicking away, moving from her face to her pussy as she reached her peak, she dropped the vibe and used her fingers again, I straddled her and concentrated on her face, she tried playing to the camera putting out her tongue but she couldn't keep it up, my cock was resting between those tits so I squeezed my legs together. Her arm under me fingering herself and brushing my balls while her tits wanked my cock.

"Now your tits are wanking me as well," I said, panting heavily

She looked down, "Oh you dirty bastard," she moaned, but made no attempt to move me away

As she slowed down I moved back down to her pussy, soaked in her juice her scent making me high "Now slip your fingers down to your arse." I said, her hand moved down to her bum crack, sliding over and then back to her pussy, "Now slip a finger in your arse."

"Nooo!" she said, "I cant."

"Cant, never have, or wont because I'm here?" I asked sharply

"Well, you." she said hesitantly.

"Get on your knees and face this way," I demanded.

She looked at me a smile on her face but just a little hesitant "Yes sir!" she said with a giggle.

Again her face was only an inch from my cock, I was finding it harder and harder not to just grab her face and ram my erection down her throat, but apart from teasing she had made no effort or mention of me getting involved and I wasn't taking a chance of ruining things, her eyes were fixed on my erection throbbing so hard now it was unmistakable and I didn't try to hide anything, "Now do as I say." I said

"Ok." she said quietly.

"If you feel like doing more then just do it." I said.

I moved behind her "I have a perfect view of your cunt." I said "It's all juiced up and your clit is still throbbing, run your fingers through it and in it, two fingers at once, good, now I have seen more of you than anyone haven't I"

"Yes I suppose you have." she said, fingers still working.

"Right!" I said, "Now run your fingers through your cunt, then brush your bum crack back to your cunt and then slide a finger into your arse, be a good girl and do as I ask or I will slap your bum till you do."

"Whaaaa, no you cant, no no hmmm." she said laughing, but her hand moved to her bum crack.

I waited for the second time but her finger just brushed. SLAP as she moved away

She moved away from my hand but her fingers were still moving "Ohh fuck, ohh, mmmm, you fucking shit." she screamed, her finger brushing the crack and moving away.

"Your not supposed to like being spanked," I said.

"Hmm I didn't know I would till now," she said moaning.

"Well I'm not stopping till you do as I say." I said, as my hand slapped her bum even harder and then again every second or so.

"Ohh you're just being rotten to me, ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmm" she moaned.

Her fingers speeded up but still only brushed her bum crack, then again, this time a little penetration, slowly it was going in until at last she pushed it all the way. And kept it there sliding in and out, moaning with each movement her thumb going into her pussy

I stopped slapping her "That's better, have you never had your arse fucked?" I asked.

"Hmmmm no, but I think I may have been missing something why've you stopped?" she asked.

"Oh I see like it a lot do we?" I replied, moving to a drawer

"Well it was rather nice," she moaned, still finger fucking her arse

"Stop, move you hand," I ordered.

She stopped and rested on her hands, I put the camera down and moved in front of her standing as close as I could to her face without touching "Spread your legs." I ordered, she did as she was told, her head down. Slap

"Ohhhh fuck!" she screamed. At impact her head moved forward, hitting my erection, I had taken a belt out of the drawer and had hit her bum with it hard, making her move, again I hit her and again her head hit my erection, "Bastard, fuck you, ohh shit."

Slap! this time I had aimed right between her cheeks at her pussy, right on target she jumped forward "Ohh fuck, Ohh yes, ohh you fuck." she screamed again, pushing against me now, again I swung the belt and she grabbed out, getting faster and a little harder with each stroke, she was climbing my body her tits pushing against my erection.

"If you keep doing that with your tits I am going to come." I said, panting heavily

"Ohh you fuck it serves you right cos your gonna make me come too, ahhhh yes, ohh you lousy fuck, I will get you for this oohhhh yes, ohh yes ohh you fuck" she gasped between hits, and then she dropped down hands running down my side and taking my joggers with them.

I was out, free. and between those tits her arms behind me, her face looking up at me eyes closed "Oh fuck, you bitch, ohh shit, I'm coming already." I shouted. I was that close.

Her arse was moving up and down and she was going wild, the belt was going faster and harder mostly missing but enough to make her come.

"Aarggh yes, oooohhhh yes, yes yes, oh you fuck." she screamed, lost in her orgasm but her tits still fucking my cock

And then I came, my cock lost in those huge tits my come squeezing out between them "Arrrrh yes bitch, that's what men dream of." I said "You doing this to them Ohhhh, hmmm god that's good.

Her eyes opened as she came to a stop, she was panting heavily and twitching her hips, she ran a finger between her tits and taking my come liked it off rubbing the rest all over those huge tit's, she gave another twitch "Oh fuck." she said "I cant stop coming, fuck me anything just make me stop coming, Arrrrgh please anything."

I didn't need telling twice I was behind her like a dog on heat, I slid into her and moved my hands across her hips to her tits, so big I could hardly keep one in each hand, I dug my nails in gripping them hard and pulled her onto me ramming into her using her tits to pull her harder onto me, faster and harder. I reached out for the TV remote where I had hidden it and switched it on, there we were in full colour, the view cam sitting on the TV had been running all this time, "Ever wanted to be on TV?" I asked, and reaching down I pulled her head up by the hair so she could see.

"Oh shit!" she gasped, "Oh you rotten fucking bastard, oh what a fucking turn on."

"Tell me what you see," I said.

"You bastard!" she maoned, "I see you fucking me I see you ramming into me grabbing my tits, god look at those tits, ohh fuck yes Arghh yes ohh yes I'm coming ohh yesssssss oh I can see me coming." Suddenly she went ridged, me pummelling into her, gasps escaping her, her gaze fixed on the screen watching herself come, tears starting down her face.

"Oh fucking hell," she said, as she relaxed, "Oh what a fucking turn on, more I want more." she was lost to the screen now.

I pulled out of her and took the view cam moving it behind her showing her swollen wet pussy, I slipped my cock into her slowly while she watched it on TV all the while she was moaning with pleasure.

"Oh god you've seen all that." she gasped, "Oh nooo I'm gonna come again just watching my tits makes me wanna come but that, you fucking my cunt, god that's wild ohh."

I took my erection out of her cunt and rubbed it against her bum crack "Oh no!" she said, but made no move to stop me, I followed the action of her fingers earlier, taking juice from her cunt with my dick and lubricating her arse. She watched it all on the screen, moaning, sighing.

"Tell me everything you see," I said.

"Oh you bastard, your fucking my cunt with your cock and your going to fuck my arse aren't you, I can see you getting it wet and ready for your cock." she moaned, "Ohh fuck your going in, I can see you going up my arse, oh fuck oh shit, your right in, ohhhh yes your right in, your fucking my arse."

I put the cam down on the bed in front of her, and holding her hips started thrusting into that nice tight arse watching her tits jumping about, she raised herself slightly giving her tits more room to move, "Oh bloody hell look at them, god I want to.... ohh fuck" she moaned. She dropped down resting on her head and took a tit into her mouth, squeezing it biting it playing with it, "Ohh yes oh fuck, again oh yes again." she dropped her tit and was back on all fours thrusting onto me.

"What would you do if those tits were in front of you on another women" I asked, pushing harder "Eh what would you do?"

She said nothing for a moment, her head going from screen to tits, "Oh you fucking arsehole, you dirty bastard!" she screamed "I'd suck them bite them play with the and with that she came "You fucking pig, Arrrgh yes oh what have you done to me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." her arms collapsed and she burst into floods of tears

With a final thrust I spunked up her arse, banging hard into her, those rounded buttocks taking the strain, thrusting and thrusting "Arrrgggggh yes, oh you bitch," I moaned, "You lousy fucking gorgeous big tit butt fucked glorious bitch, Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, yeeeeeeeesss."

Slowly I came to a halt and collapsed beside her, she shuffled back into my arms snuggling up to me sighing, "Bastard! how much is on film?" she asked.

I laughed and said, "All of it, I will take out the best shots for your portfolio and give you the tapes don't worry."

"No copies, someone might find it" she said.

We lay there for a while smoking and chatting before she said she had to go. "I didn't expect that to happen." she said, sliding her hand to my cock "But I am glad it did, I found out a lot about myself and why men look at these the way they do, and not only men, I may have found out more about myself than I ever would have otherwise."

She got dressed and I gathered her clothes together putting them in her bag, I realised that she had brought quite a bit more to wear than she had used.

As she took her bag I asked her how she would feel about being in a room with say, half a dozen photographer's taking pic's?"

She thought about it for a second and then replied "Hmm, let me think about it, I like the thought I must admit but I'll get back to you ok." Then with a final kiss she was gone

But not for good, and that's another story.

Mikro
Mikro
667 Followers
12