Fast & Furious: Laredo

Story Info
Brian O'Connor tries a new ride.
920 words
3.38
17.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beyach
beyach
5 Followers

I stalked into an LA garage where a couple of local gangs were having a street race. The music bumped in the cars and the alcohol flowed like water from a fountain. A few people stared at me. I assumed it was because I looked hot in my thigh high black suede boots, short black shorts, and black ruffled collar tank top. I adjusted the .9 mil that stuck out of the top of my right boot. A girl had to keep herself safe in a place like this. I sauntered over to the bar and grabbed a beer.

"Laredo!" I heard my friend Rachel call to me. I turned around to look at her and a guy with short curly blond hair and bright blue eyes bumped into me and spilled his drink all over my top.

"I am so sorry," he apologized, "Come with me."

With that, he grabbed me by the hand and pulled towards a house boat that I assumed was his. He pulled off his white t-shirt to reveal a white tank top that covered is obviously toned body.

"Here," he said handing me the shirt. "I'm Brian, by the way. You can change in the back. There's a bathroom."

I smiled, turned around so I couldn't see him, and pulled my tank top off, revealing my black lace bra. "I'm sure you've seen a half-naked woman before," I replied. "I'm Laredo."

"Like the Jeep? That's an unusual name."

"My parents named me and my brother after where we were conceived," I answered as I pulled the shirt over my head and started to tie it around the bottom of my shorts. "My older brother was named Jackson, he was conceived on their honeymoon at a hotel in Florida. I was conceived in the back of a Jeep Laredo."

A familiar story. I turned back around to see a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I've just only had one other girl wear my shirt before," he replied.

I smiled back. "Well, I'll have to make sure you get this back."

"Laredo!" I heard Rachel scream from the door as I stood in front of Brian. "There you are. Oh, hi Brian. Ready to race tonight?"

"Yeah, is everybody here?" he asked.

"Yeah I think so." Rachel looked at me sideways with a smile. "I heard some chick with a Benz wants to race you for 20 grand."

"Sounds like a challenge. Tell her I'll do it."

"Sure, come on Laredo. You gotta help me find her."

Rachel pulled me out the door and I smiled back at Brian before finally stepping out the door and up onto the pier. Fucking Rachel almost gave me away. I didn't know it was him I was going to be racing. All I knew was that Rachel had made sure I'd be in the line up. I stepped into my car, thanking God that the windows were tinted so dark nobody could see me. Brian nodded in my direction and smiled before getting into his car. We raced, I won.

Brian got out of his car and pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. I breathed deeply before opening the door and stepping out to look at him face-to-face. I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Laredo?" he looked at me puzzled but handed me the cash.

"I'd really like to get you a drink, if you can keep from spilling it on me," I said with a smile.

"I don't think that'll be a problem."

Brian and I sat in his house boat and drank a few beers, talking about things that were currently going on in our lives. The noise from the party seemed to die down more and more, until it was gone a few hours after it had begun. Brian twisted strands of short red hair as he sipped on the last of his last beer and tossed the bottle in the sink.

I looked into Brian's sparkling blue eyes and he kissed me, soft and slow at first and then deeper and more passionate, his hands on my face, pulling me closer. He pulled me onto his lap and started tugging his shirt off me until it was over my head. His lips traveled down my neck until they reached my breasts where he stopped and rubbed them in his face. He finally flipped me onto my back on the bed and continued kissing my breasts and neck until he was once again back to my lips. I couldn't take anymore. I tugged at the zipper of his jeans. Brian stood to pull them off, his lips still locked with mine. He pushed me back on he bed and pulled my lace thong aside. I'd never wanted somebody so bad as I did then. We looked at each other before he entered me and then my eyes rolled back into my head. He rubbed perfectly against my G-spot and my body was already alive with sparks. I was lost in my head and his eyes every time he pumped harder and faster. It was hot and intense. It was what I'd been missing. I screamed louder and louder as he got closer and closer to his own edge, my multiples growing in intensity until he finally groaned out and pulled me closer into him.

"I missed you Laredo," Brian finally said, playing with my hair once again.

"You know, at some point, I just had to let the wheels turn slow."

beyach
beyach
5 Followers